PDA

View Full Version : End of Eden - EXTRACT

Alice Bluegown
08-16-2011, 08:50 AM
END OF EDEN (extract)
(Okay, here’s my first proper contribution to this site – it’s an extract from my novel, taken from the 5-part saga ‘End of Eden’, and has not appeared on my website or anywhere else. The setting is the Hawaiian Islands in the late 19th century, just before the American annexation. The major characters are Aloula, daughter of a tribal chief, and Lorelei, a woman of mixed parentage and mysterious agenda. This is their first hook-up, and as we join the action they have just indulged in a spot of Hawaiian dancing, which has naturally caused them to be in state of partial undress – Alice.)
“You dance well,” Aloula commented, and Lorelei bowed slightly in acknowledgement.
“My father made sure I had an English education – compulsory colds, ballet & posture. But it was my mother who taught me this.”
As the dance built Lorelei swayed closer to Aloula by almost imperceptible degrees, so that their bodies touched fleetingly. Just as gradually, Aloula retreated, all the while in thrall of the unheard rhythm that seemed to be coming from inside of her. She could feel perspiration beading on her brow; flecks of hair fell across her eyes, but she was too bound up in the dance to brush them back.
“What else did your mother teach you?” she asked, a trifle breathlessly.
“She taught me all about Pele, the fire goddess,” came the matter-of-fact reply. “She taught me some of Pele’s magic – how to set fire in the blood of others, and bend them to your will. She imagined I would use it to conquer men, but from an early age I had something different in mind.”
Aloula’s back bumped against the cabin’s cool wall. She stopped moving suddenly, left panting in the aftermath.
“I think I’d better go now,” she gulped. “I must say goodbye to my sister.”
Lorelei ceased dancing with a controlled, precise slowing of motion, like an automaton winding down. She gave a peculiar half-smile.
“Very well. But if you leave now, you’ll never know what happens next.”
She stepped close to Aloula, so that their breasts were touching ever so slightly. Aloula gazed up at her with wide eyes, her mouth open in puzzlement. Lorelei dipped her head a fraction, and kissed her.
Aloula was momentarily stunned, her senses overwhelmed as if she had just looked straight into a blinding sun. She was aware of nothing save the faint brushing of lips: the dryness fringing into tangy moisture. Heat seemed to rise from deep within her, rushing up to fill her breasts and cheeks, making her lightheaded. She couldn’t move, couldn’t think; even breathing seemed a lost skill. And then Lorelei raised her hands to Aloula’s breasts, gently lifting them with her fingertips and stroking her thumbs across the bronze orbits of her nipples. Aloula could feel them readily engorging, and the sensation was at once shocking and strangely comforting. She made a faint, birdlike sound in her throat; but any words that might have issued were stolen by that luscious mouth still pressed relentlessly upon her own. Lorelei’s tongue ran slowly along the seam of her lips, pushing wet and unstoppable as a Waikiki breaker. Aloula let her mouth open, yielding to the warm honeysuckle intrusion. Behind her closed eyelids a vermilion glow flared like a tropical sunset: the breath through her nostrils was hot and laboured as a colt’s; her temples throbbed to unheard drumbeats. All the while the implacably soothing touch was on her breasts, melting and moulding her to the spot as though she were carved from candle wax.
The kiss seemed to last an eternity, and when it finally ended Aloula felt physically drained, stranded by a tidal wave of unearthly emotion. She clung to Lorelei in trembling helplessness, hands pressed tight to the smooth marble of her back, face wedged into her shoulder, gasping for air.
“What are you doing to me?” she panted.
Lorelei’s catlike eyes burned fiercely into her, making her quail inside.
“I would have thought that was obvious, Darling – I’m seducing you.”
Her hands went to Aloula’s sides, pressing just above her waist. They descended slowly, gripping the band of her petticoat and beginning to pull. For all she had been lulled into submission, Aloula felt a sudden surge of panic.
“No,” she gasped, “You mustn’t – it’s taboo...”
Lorelei’s counter was to kiss her again, ferociously, lips taut and tongue lancing into her head, driving breath and reason from her. She swayed and clung on, her eyes closed automatically and the red glow blazed once more beyond her perception. The petticoat slid monumentally down over her wide hips like the lowering of a flag: she felt cool air between her thighs, and with a seething rush of shame realised she was exposed. Dark silk pooled around her ankles, leaving just her black stockings – Lorelei took a step back and coolly perused her as if she were a figurine. Aloula hung her head, unable to meet those mesmeric eyes, and thus was utterly unprepared for the hand that brushed lightly against her mons veneris, rustling the nest of jet-black curls and slipping into her pudenda. She started violently, with a squeal of shock, and looked up at Lorelei with moist, pleading eyes.
“Don’t,” she begged, but her voice was faint. “Please, don’t...”
Lorelei smiled down at her, and for once it seemed devoid of irony. With a single fingertip she lightly traced the outline of Aloula’s labia, and the girl shivered. She was still unable to move: her arms, her breasts, her stomach had become molten lead; and now her legs began to tremble uncontrollably.
“You want it, don’t you?” breathed Lorelei, staring her down.
Aloula shook her head, more in confusion than dissent: she opened her mouth to form a sound and Lorelei seized the moment, unleashing her fiercest kiss yet. At the same moment the fingertip pressed home, sliding between the retracting labia into the bubbling magma of Aloula’s repressed desire. A powerful spasm like an eruption jolted through Aloula, shattering the crust of her nascent excitement and threatening to vaporize the last of her reticence. She clung to Lorelei’s shoulders, back arching out from the wall and straining on tip-toe; her body taut as piano wire and poised upon that single digit like a resonating gyroscope.
“Please, I beg you, stop,” she pleaded, burying her face in Lorelei’s night-and-pewter curls; but her voice was a dry, dying murmur, betrayed by the mighty exhalations that wracked her. Lorelei made no response: instead, with that same, precisely mechanical motion, she began to lower herself. She slipped slowly from Aloula’s arms, her wet mouth trailing silver across the hollow of the girl’s throat and upper thorax. The tip of her tongue slid between her immense breasts like a canoe navigating amid mountains; the feathery brush of Lorelei’s hair upon her taut nipples made Aloula throw back her head and gasp – she muttered something in fractured Hawaiian that might have been a prayer.
Lorelei’s tongue continued the inexorable descent, flowing stolidly like lava, leaving both heat and cool in its wake. It swirled the outline of Aloula’s deep, shell-like navel, making her moan. Not knowing what to do with her hands, Aloula put them first at her sides, then on her breasts – this felt at once delicious and depraved – then finally to her head. Tangling her fingers in the softness of her own dark locks, she tried to brace herself for the inevitable unknown.
Glancing down briefly, she saw as if in a dream Lorelei knelt before her; saw her own stocky thighs slightly parted in helpless anticipation; saw that torrid, tormenting tongue slithering through her own stiff curls. And then all was consumed by fire as Lorelei licked the length of her vulva with slow, agonisingly controlled strokes. She closed her eyes instinctively, saw glowing red spume splash up behind her lids, and knew what it was. The fire – Pele’s fire – had been set: it burned within her body, within her soul. Abandoned now to the flame she relaxed, her body melting in abject surrender. She was now only dimly aware of what Lorelei was doing to her – the tongue curling up to push deep between her labia minored, then flicking back, across the engorged bud of her clitoris. There was an uncontrollable fluttering deep in her belly, and she knew she was about to erupt, conclusively, discharging herself like the dead craters of Haleakala. The notion filled her with last-second panic – she snapped open her eyes, wildly staring.
“O gods and goddesses,” she cried, in frantic Hawaiian, “I commend my soul to – to – oh...!” and the rest was rendered gibberish by an unquenchable cry torn from her throat as her body convulsively vented its very essence into this strange woman’s exquisitely compliant mouth.
In the event – and it was a mild surprise – she didn’t die. But there was a blank moment at the peak of her ecstasy where she seemed to lose consciousness: next she knew, she was lying on the floor in a sweating, shuddering heap, tangled up with her own underwear and Lorelei’s enfolding arms. She felt wanton, slightly soiled, and blissfully relaxed all in one: the press of a warm body against her own was a wondrous comfort; the light kisses raining down upon her cheeks and throat were like a baptism, conjoining her to a hitherto unimagined world of secret female pleasures. For if indeed she had died a little, she was reborn now – her eyes filled with tears as she looked around, for everything seemed sharper, deeper; the colours vibrantly renewed.
“How?” she whispered, voice thick with emotion, “How can you know such things?”

April
08-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Thanks for sharing that Alice, I would really like to read some more of this :)

davesmistress
08-16-2011, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Brigit Astar
08-17-2011, 07:29 AM
This is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. The literary quality of it is superb. The description is excellent. You know how to write erotica.

Alice Bluegown
08-18-2011, 01:54 AM
@ Brigit - many, many thanks for that. I've been reading your posts elsewhere on this forum, and I really value your opinion.

@ April - will find more extracts to put up here, promise! In the meantime, complete stories are available at my website which you can find via my homepage - link found on my profile.

@davesmistress - glad to finally have something properly up on the board! Formatting didn't quite come out how I'd intended, will try and fix it next time!

Alice Bluegown
09-20-2011, 06:10 AM
[Mostly for April, but also for anyone else who’s interested, here’s a little bit more of ‘End of Eden’. This is essentially a continuation of the previous scene, all that’s missing is a bit of Lorelei’s extensive sexual history. Please excuse the bird/goddess imagery that creeps in here – it is significant in the wider context of the story – Alice]

“So,” said Aloula wearily, her heart suddenly heavy, “am I just another conquest added to your list?”

“Not entirely,” Lorelei replied, running a finger softly across her cheek. “From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I sensed something within you – it drew me like nectar draws the Kamehameha butterfly. For all that native nonsense you spout, you are not like your sister, or those others. There is a potential in you, and I intend to realise it.”

The finger slipped down the side of Aloula’s neck, over her shoulder, through the intimate valley that lay between her rising breasts and on, in measured descent, over her stomach. Aloula gazed up into that remarkable face – it seemed to fill her perception, like moonlight over an empty beach. She did not know if she loved that face, desired it or merely feared it: only that it had taken possession of her utterly. She moaned and shivered softly as the finger slid into her vulva, stirring the embers of her passion, but she did not break her gaze.

“Say it,” spoke Lorelei, her expression sharp.

“I want it,” Aloula whispered, voice husky with renewed desire. “I want you.”

Again came the smile, quite guileless. Lorelei kissed her softly, then rose with power and precision, like a theatre curtain. She drew Aloula to her feet, and gently guided her toward the bed. As she stretched out on the cool covers, Aloula shivered faintly from a dizzying mix of fear and anticipation. Her hair spilled across the pillows like a delta of dark rivers; her thighs parted naturally in expectation; she placed her hands just above the quivering swell of her breast and with limpid eyes gazed across at Lorelei – it was no shy glance.

Slowly, a born performer, Lorelei divested the remainder of her foundations before Aloula’s appreciative stare. Aloula felt her temples ringing as a body of unmatched exquisiteness was exposed before her: those eyes, lips, sumptuous breasts; the arms slender but strong; the stomach a perpendicular plain of pale fawn broken by the mysterious deep sink of the navel; the hips narrow but perfectly defined; the legs almost impossibly long and limber, with flexing shadows of muscle on the inner thighs and shins. Most enticing of all, at the apex of the endless legs, a perfect wedge of straight black hairs fanning out like Mamo feathers.

“Do you know who I am?” Lorelei whispered, sliding one knee up onto the bed.

“You are Pele, the fire goddess,” Aloula breathed, and her faith at that moment was absolute. Lorelei smiled down at her, eyes flickering appreciatively over the contours of her body.

“I give you my fire, Aloula Oahela – may you come to use it wisely.”

She wheeled herself over and across the bed, executing a clumsy manoeuvre with the innate grace of a twisting dolphin. Her head slid down between Aloula’s legs: she felt silken hair brushing against her inner thighs; heavy breasts pressing upon her stomach; and she trembled. A slim leg moved slowly, infinitely over her face like a raincloud, golden pastel light sheening from flawless buttocks and thighs. As the body lowered unerringly towards her face Aloula glimpsed dark lips amid the riot of ebon curls, flared slightly in anticipation, glistening moist in the lamplight. A rich, musky scent filled her senses, and she licked her lips, understanding what was expected of her, yet still timidly reluctant. But then Lorelei’s tongue slipped once again into the brimming lake of her vagina – her hips rose, and she cried out in helpless pleasure as all inhibitions dissipated like a blast of steam. She lifted her head slightly, breathed deep of Lorelei’s earthen aroma, then kissed her vulva with lips parted and tongue protruding, as though sucking upon the softest of fruits. Her mouth filled with a sultry flavour that was wholly unexpected: richly sweet, almost sickly, like cane syrup tinged with aromatic spice. She took a deep, exploratory lick, feeling the woman’s body tauten, then quiveringly relax onto her, just as her own flesh was softening like moist sand beneath. She put her hands to the warm marble arcs of Lorelei’s buttocks and pulled her ever closer, driving her tongue into sticky vermilion depths; the tang of female moisture filling her nostrils like a salt sea spray. And all the while Lorelei’s own mouth was working, skilled and subtle where Aloula’s was willing but naïve. With her fingers hooked up under Aloula’s thighs she had opened her vulva like a pomegranate, licking deftly along the flexing ridges of her labia and precisely dabbing the tip of her swollen clitoris. Eyelids closed, Aloula saw again the welcome red glow; felt the pressure build unbearably; then let her fire run free. Her body shook convulsively in a cataclysm of primal release, and though her cries of passion were smothered by Lorelei’s all-encompassing wetness, there was no doubting her second apotheosis. But what made it sweeter, what made it suddenly more rewarding than a lifetime of Maheles, were the epic tremors that immediately began to course through Lorelei, her buttocks quivering and the muscles in her thighs twitching uncontrollably. Scarcely able to believe it was happening, Aloula forced her tongue deeper, lapping up the last of Lorelei’s essence. Above the pulse pounding in her ears she heard the woman’s voice, deliriously calling her name.

“Aloula, my darling Aloula – it’s for you; it’s all for you...”

One final, tremendous quiver, a series of spasmodic animal cries, and then Lorelei’s whole being seemed to melt in absolute release. Aloula lay back, trembling from head to toe and breasts to buttocks, feeling exhausted and alive and unutterably in love. Lorelei slithered up over her like a blanket, like the night: they kissed deeply, spent juices mingling, then Aloula settled into the cooling slender hoop of her seductress’ arms. There was so much she wanted to say, but sleep overpowered her before she could utter one syllable.

April
09-20-2011, 03:49 PM
Thank you so very much for posting up some more :)

I really enjoyed Succubus, and had only just printed out Yellow Tide so I could read it over the weekend.

Thanks again Alice for leaving another piece of Eden.