PDA

View Full Version : New Kind of Housekeeper

lbpm51
08-21-2011, 04:48 PM
My name is Dean and I retired with 45 years federal service. I knew that I could never afford to reside in the States on my retirement so I moved to the Philippines. As a foreigner and single I would only be able to purchase 1000 square meters of land. I found a Lot that measured 882 square meters and built a Bungalow house and installed a pool.

My next step was to find a housekeeper, so I put the word out at the local MacDonald’s that I was looking for a housekeeper. Word of employment spreads fast here. A couple of day’s later my gate bell sounded and when I answered I found a very beautiful girl, 5’ tall, thin body, and spoke good English. She told me her name was “Lilly Santiago” and she was 23 years old, and she heard I was looking for a live-in housekeeper.

I let her in and we sat around the pool talking about what I expected in a housekeeper. We took a tour of the house and I showed her where her room would be and where my room was. Lilly asked about the salary. I told her she would be paid PHP 10,000.00 a month with Sunday’s off.

I told Lilly that if I was gone there was to be no one visiting, was that understood? “Lilly said yes”. The next question was from her was; when could she move in; I told her now, if she wanted. Lilly went to the gate, opened it and came back in carrying a backpack and plastic bag full of her belongings. “I gave a laughed and said, she was sure she would get the position”. She said that she was hoping, and sat about getting settled in. I watched as she went around the house learning where everything was located.

There was an adjustment period for both of us. About a week after her arrival and after dinner and Lilly cleaned up, we sat around watching TV. Later I told Lilly that I was going to take a shower and go to bed. As I stood under the shower soaking up the wonderful water, I felt Lilly standing beside me lathering up a face cloth. She was naked from the waist up and wearing panties, her small breasts were dazzling, and her nipples were extended, just begging to be sucked.

Lilly started washing my chest and legs. She put the cloth down and with her soapy hands started washing my cock and balls. Her touch was ever so light and very stimulating. My dick was getting hard and Lilly looked up at me while the whole time massaging my cock. I closed my eyes and leaned back against the wall enjoying these feelings.

I placed my hand on top of Lilly’s head and pushed her down so that her mouth was inches from my dick. Lilly rinsed off the soap and opened her mouth taking me all the way in. As the water cascaded down on top of us, Lilly’s mouth was sucking like there was no tomorrow. I told her that I was about to cum. She took that as an invitation to suck that much harder, and when I came my knees almost buckled. Lilly’s mouth with so full of cum it was running out the sides, but she kept sucking and swallowing.

She helped me to the stool and when I sat down she approached and stood between my legs. Lilly took my face in her tiny hands and kissed me, asking if I enjoyed her sucking my dick. I mentioned that it was the best blowjob I ever received. She said that she was on her period, but if I would like, I could fuck her ass. After Lilly dried my body we retired to the bed where Lilly sat about getting my dick hard.

Lilly made me turn out all the lights so the room was completely dark. I felt her straddle my body and grabbing my dick she inserted it into her asshole ever so gently. Once she taken all I could give her she started moving up and down, the feeling was so intense and when she squeezed her ass cheeks together the feeling became even more intense. Lilly was moving up until just the head was inside her, then she slammed back down. It didn’t take long before I started filling her ass with cum. After I stopped Cumming, Lilly proceeded to clean me up sucking the mixture of ass juices and cum until I was clean.

Lilly covered me up with the blanket and retired to her room. A few minutes later Lilly returned to the room and asked if she could sleep in my room because she was scared sleeping alone. I told her “yes”. She was wearing a Tank-top and shorts, I instructed her to remove the Tank-top and shorts because I wanted to feel her breast against my body. She lay next to me with her head on my chest and her breasts against my side.

I told her that all is well, she is secure. As we lay there talking, she asked if her auntie could come and visit? “I told her it would be ok”. I also asked her if she enjoyed getting fucked in the ass, and she told me that she was addicted to ass fucking, and giving blowjobs. She just loved the taste of cum and the feelings she received when a cock was Cumming in her ass.

Lilly texted her auntie after breakfast the next morning inviting her over for a visit. Several hours later Lilly heard the gate bell ring and went to see who it was and when she returned she was with her Teta. She introduced her auntie, whose name was “Lovie Santiago”, she was 25 years old, single, and had a body you could kill for. Lilly introduced me as “Daddy” (a sign of respect in the Philippines), and I left them alone to catch up on the latest gossip and retired to the pool.

I decided that I would take a swim so I removed my shorts and went skinny dipping. The girls must have seen me dive in and came out to the pool to watch, “feel free to join me”. Lilly reminded me that she was having her period but would sit on the edge and dangle her legs in the water, but that her Teta could join me in the water.
When Lovie stepped in the pool, I told her that she had to take off her clothes. She hesitated, but removed all her clothes and came in the water. I noticed that her pussy was completely hairless; her breasts were lovely, well rounded, with her nipples sticking straight out. We swam over to where Lilly sat and hung on to the sides of the pool talking.

Lovie looked at Lilly and then asked me what I thought of “ladyboy’s”, I told her that I had heard of them but never saw one. I understood that some of them looked and acted just like a real woman. Lovie again looked at Lilly and told her to get undressed and come in the pool. Lilly shook her head “no”, and then started crying. Lovie told her again what to do. Lilly said that she didn’t want Daddy to be mad at her and kick her out because she loved me and only wanted to make me happy.

I told Lilly to do as her auntie said, and now. She stood, turned around and stripped off her shorts and T-top, placing her hands in front of her pussy she turned back around. I told her to remove her hands,” I wanted to see her pussy”. As we waited for Lilly to remove her hands, I felt Lovie start massaging my dick as we convinced Lilly to removed her hands. I was in for a great big surprise, Lilly had a dick, it was only about 1 1/2” long and uncircumcised, her ball sack was sucked up in her body.

Lovie asked me what I thought and I told her that Lilly gave the best blowjobs and had the tightest ass I had ever experienced. Her having a cock is just an added toy to play with. I mentioned to Lovie, that although I loved fucking Lilly’s ass and receiving dazzling blowjobs; I still liked some pussy occasionally and would she be willing to volunteer, she smiled and grab my dick that much harder.

Lilly came in the pool and we all played around for about an hour, grabbing each other’s ass and tit’s, playing and having fun. I proceeded to get out of the pool and asked the girls to join me at the table. I asked Lovie if she was committed to reside where she was living. She told me that she was only renting. “Why?” I asked if she would like to move in with us. “She said yes”. I told them to get dressed and go get Lovie’s belongings.

When Lilly and Lovie returned we all returned to the pool for a swim and a little relaxation. I told Lilly to sit on the top step of the pool, once there I had Lovie swim over and we took hold of Lilly’s little dick while kissing and sucking her tits, I skinned her foreskin back until the head was exposed and started sucking and licking around the head, it didn’t take long before her little dick starting getting hard. Her erection reach 2 1/2” in length which Lovie and I took turns sucking, I used the opportunity to stick two fingers up Lilly’s ass, and this really got her going. The next thing Lovie and I knew was Lilly screaming that she was Cumming, I took the head in my mouth and let her shoot her cum; she was shaking as I kept sucking on the sensitive head.

When she finished, I reach over and kissed Lovie transferring Lilly’s cum to her and she in turn transferred it to Lilly who swallowed all of it. We all took turns kissing and tongue fucking each others mouth. I had Lovie leave the pool and sit on the table and I started licking her pussy making sure that it was good and wet. I placed her legs on my shoulders and entered her listening to her moaning, telling me go slow so she could adjust to the size. Lilly in the mean time moved the chair and was rimming my asshole as I fucked Lovie. I told Lovie I was ready to cum and that I wanted her to cum with me. When my first shot hit Lovie she screamed she was Cumming; I kept shooting till my last drop filled her pussy. As my dick soften and slid out of Lovie’s pussy, Lilly slid forward and went to sucking Lovie’s cum filled pussy bring her to another climax.

I mentioned to the girls that jealousy was not part of my agenda and if either of them started displaying any sign of being resentful towards each other; they would have to go because I would not put up with it. Lilly and Lovie changed the subject and asked if they could shave my dick and balls, “ok” lets do it. Lilly went to the bathroom and retrieved the shaving cream and razor, Lovie applied cream all over my dick and balls which was very stimulating and I started getting another erection. Lilly proceeded to shave me, while Lovie proceeded to lick around the head of my cock.

I mentioned to Lovie that I wanted her to start rimming Lilly’s asshole making sure that she was open real good. After a few minutes I told Lilly to bend over the table so I could fuck her, and fuck her I did. In the mean time Lovie was sucking Lilly’s little cock and when I told Lilly I was going to unload cum in her ass she screamed that she too was Cumming. Lilly never came much, but she did expel some fluids. When we finished the girls went back to shaving my cock and balls. Lovie took over the razor and Lilly manipulated my cock out of the way so I would not be cut. Once they finished they told me that from here on they would wax the stubble away because waxing lasted longer.

I told the girls I was getting hungry and why didn’t they prepare dinner. After dinner and the kitchen cleaned, we sat around watching TV. Lilly’s head lay in my lap and her legs stretched across Lovie’s legs. Lovie was playing with Lilly’s ass and little cock while Lilly was kissing and running her tongue up and down my shaft paying close attention to the head. All of a sudden Lilly got up and she and Lovie switched places. Lovie continued manipulating my dick so that it reached its maximum hardness. In the mean time, Lilly was finger fucking Lovie’s ass and each time she inserted another finger Lovie moaned and raised her ass to get Lilly’s fingers deeper.

Lilly told Lovie that she was ready. Lovie got up and had me lie on the floor. As I laid there, Lovie stood over me with her pussy facing my feet then started lowering herself down on my cock, Lilly was guiding the head so that it penetrated the right place, her asshole. I slipped all 7” in just as if we had been ass fucking for ever. Her ass was well lubricated which made insertion easier. Once inside, Lovie stretched her arms behind her and rested them on the floor then she started rocking back and forth increasing the sensations to her asshole and my cock.

Lilly moved around in front of Lovie and started licking and sucking her pussy. Lovie increased her movements to the point I thought she was trying to break my cock off. Throughout it all Lovie was moaning and screaming more, give me more, she wanted to feel me Cumming in her ass. That was all it took, I shot my first load and kept firing load after load in her ass. As my cock soften and slipped out of Lovie’s ass, Lilly started sucking up cum that was being expelled from Lovie’s ass. Lilly, cum slut that she is, sat about cleaning us up, first Lovie then me.

When we retired to the bedroom for the night I laid in the middle and the girls laid on each side of me, it was then that I knew we were all meant for each other.

Reddy
08-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Great story. I think it would be great to have a TG housekeeper. :icon175:

davesmistress
08-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the new addition

scooner71
01-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Awesome story