PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Myra the Ladyboy

lbpm51
08-21-2011, 04:52 PM
I met Myra at the local barber shop and found her to be an excellent hair cutter. She was slim, had small breast, and in heels she stood about 4’8” , the bottom line, she was beautiful.

She had a platform built around her chair so she could stand and not have to stretch when cutting hair. While she was cutting my hair we talked and I found out that she had no boyfriend and was living alone. I took this opportunity and asked her out, she accepted and I picked her up after she closed up shop and took her to dinner. We sat there and discussed our history and what we intended to do in the future. After dinner I took her home where she invited me up for a nightcap, entering her apartment, which was really just a sleeping room, I took her in my arms and kissed her.

Although she kissed me back I felt she was holding back in reserve her true feelings. She made us a drink and that’s when I invited her to visit me at my house, I told her that I lived alone and had a monster of a house with a pool. Myra told me that tonight was not the night but that we could schedule her visit for Sunday as the shop was closed. After our drink I kissed her goodnight and left.

When Sunday arrived I got up and performed the three S’ got dressed and drove over to Myra’s. She must have been watching for me as she appeared immediately dressed in skirt, blouse, and heels. When she got in the car I asked if she brought her swim suit, she told me she had it on under her clothes, and off we went. At the house she was wowed at the size and the ambiance of the place. In the master bedroom I told her she could get undressed and I would get my swim trunks.

After removing her outer clothes her swim suite was a white bikini, and covering her dark skin made you want to reach out grab her and just eat her up, she was a magnificent sight.

Looking at her in that swim suit I thought, OK girl you want to tease, well I can too. I reached in my drawer and pulled my bikini swim suit out and dropped my pants, as I stepped in the suit I made sure that she could see what I considered to be a nice package. I got towels and we headed for the pool. We played around for awhile and then I got out and lay on the lounge bed.

When Myra came out of the pool you could see right through her white bikini, her little nipples were hard, and I saw no dark patch in her pussy area which meant she shaved the hair, the sight of her stimulated me favorably. My dick was so hard that I had to adjust it in my trunks, and I noticed that Myra was taking in the scene smiling the whole time she walked towards me and laid on the bed. I cradled her head in my arm and leaned over and kissed her inviting lips, this time she kissed back and was not holding back.

As we continued petting her hand made its way to my dick and she began rubbing me through my trunks. I decided to lower my trunks so she could see what she was doing to me, she never flinched, and she grabbed my meat and started jacking me off. When she was satisfied that I had reached my maximum hardness she lowered her head and took me in her mouth, this girl was good, or had a lot of experience at sucking dick, in either case, I didn’t care the sensations were too great.

I tried to play with her pussy while she was sucking my dick but she was having none of that, she kept moving away so I could not reach her cunt. As I approached my climax, I told Myra that I was going to cum and for her to get ready. I had no more than spoken these words when cum started flowing into her mouth, she was really sucking now and was swallowing all my juice. After she had the last drop Myra started teasing the head of my cock with her tongue and the sensations were driving me insane. She kept this up as I was going soft and I begged her to stop, but she kept up her teasing until she was satisfied.

Myra returned to the top of the bed and I again placed my arm around her and kissed her now cum coated lips. I told her that she was fantastic and I loved the way she sucked me off. Then I took the lead by unfastening her top and nibbled on her nipples.

I continued playing with her teats as I was kissing my way down her body, upon reaching her belly button I ran my tongue in and out and around till she grabbed my head and pulled me back up.

I asked if there was something wrong, and if so, what it was. She held my face in her little hands and looking me in the eyes asked: Mike, do you know what a “Ladyboy is”? I responded with no. She said Mike, I should have told you the night you took me to dinner, but I didn’t because I felt special in the way you were treating me. Mike, I’m going to show you something and I want you to promise not to get mad, will you do that for me. She stood up and untied her bikini bottom, turning with her back to me and let it drop.

Myra turned back around, and low and behold she also had a dick. I reached up and felt it with my hand, it was smooth and her nut sack was tight against the base of her dick. I had her lie back down and I looked her in the eyes before I lowered my mouth to hers. During our torrid kissing I let my hand wonder down to her dick and began manipulating and playing with her nut sack and cock.

The blood began flowing into her cock as it was getting hard; once it reached its total hardness I began jacking her off and between kisses, watching her response to what I was doing. When ever I touched a sensitive spot, mostly around the head, she would arch her body and let out a moan.

I started jacking her faster and this brought on more moans, then she really arched her body and shot cum all over my hand. When she settled back down I took my hand soaked with her cum and placed it at her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and was licking my hand clean. We laid there on the lounge bed and cuddled and her hand was rubbing my stomach and working its way down too my cock.

As she was manipulating my dick, she told me that she had never fucked a foreigner before and she had never had a cock my size in her boy-pussy, but she wanted to try. I told her on the night stand in the bedroom she would find a jar of petroleum jelly, get it and bring it here. As she got up to do what I asked, her mouth accidently on purpose engulfed my dick and her tongue accidently tickled the head, she looked up and said, sorry, but did it again then left laughing.

I opened the jar of jelly and applied a huge amount in and around her boy-pussy and then on my cock. I told her to straddle me and take over, as she placed the head at the entrance of her too her love tunnel she pushed down till the head popped in and she stopped, I saw the discomfort on her face as she waited till her boy-pussy adjusted to the size of my cock. Once adjusted she started down inch by inch until all 8 ½’ were buried deep in her bowels, and once again stopped, she needed more adjustment.

Myra looked me in the eyes and told me that she has never felt so full before, but, what is most important is I LOVE IT!! She started raising and lowering herself as she began fucking my cock. I reached for her ass cheeks and held them in my hands so she was not moving and I started fucking her, eyes rolled back in her head as the sensations were building. Stopped and with her firmly seated I applied flexing action and started moving her ass back and forth in a rocking motion.

This really got to her as she reach down and gripped my sides and closed her eyes, with her mouth open and tongue licking her lips, but, what is most significant is her cock was resurrecting to a harden state.

I had one hand on her hips guiding her movement and the other reached for her cock and I massaged it around the head, this caused more moans and she stopped the rocking and began raising till just the head was inside and then falling as hard as she could while I played with her cock. The action was affecting me in such a way that I started Cumming and when the first shot hit the walls of her ass she gripped my sides harder as shot after shot entered her boy-pussy.

As soon as I finished she squeezed her ass cheeks together and then fell forward on my chest. I felt my cock slowly exit her boy-pussy and we both heard the plop. I felt cum running from her ass down on my dick and nuts so I knew I had filled her too the brim. She laid her head on my chest for several minutes and then she rose up and leaned down and licked up the cum deposited on my dick and balls that had flowed from her boy-pussy hole.

When she was satisfied she crawled up on the bed and told me that she has been fucking ever since she was 12, and now that she is 25, she has never experienced the pleasures that she received from fucking me; moreover, I have truly spoiled her for other men. I held her face between my two hands and asked her why there had too be other men in her life, why not just me, think of all the fun we can have.

Look, I’m extremely pleased with you so why don’t you leave your apartment and move in here. If you are scared, you could retain your place and if something would happen between us move back there. It would be an excessive relationship, just you and me fucking and sucking too our hearts content.

However, if you feel you could not be satisfied with one man then maybe we could bring one or two of your girlfriends into our playing field, think of the fun we could have. I feel it’s necessary to tell you that your girlfriends must have the same attitude that you display, quite and reserved. If that is acceptable, then let’s go and get a few of your clothes and bring them back here.

I know this is short notice but think about it and let me know. She looked at me and told me she was going to call her best friend and talk with her regarding my proposition. She got off the bed turned and leaned over and kissed the head of my cock and then me before she went off to talk with her friend.

When she returned she immediately took my cock in her mouth and started sucking, each time she removed her mouth she said that her girlfriend Cherry wanted to meet me, then she would proceeded to suck some more. As I approached the point of expulsion, I told Myra and she took my cock deep in her throat as the first cum left my dick. I grunted and kept shooting till there was nothing left for me to give her.

We got up showered and left for her place. As we were pulling up she told me that the girl standing there was Cherry. I saw a young lady about 5’6”, nice figure, and smiling. She and Myra greeted each other with a kiss and Myra introduced me to Cherry and we shook hands. When we got upstairs in the apartment Cherry began her interrogation, and her first question was just how big are you? I told her 8 ½”, and she said let me see.

I told her that if she want to see that badly for her to come forth and pull him out herself. She looked at Myra and came forth and unzipped my pants reached in and extracted my cock.

Her manipulations were obtaining the desired effect as it grew in her hand, she jacked me till I had reached my entire potential, took a good look and then looked at Myra who shook her head yes, and Cherry engulfed my cock head in her mouth. As she began bobbing her head up and down Myra came over and crawled under her and was either licking her pussy or sucking her dick, I still didn’t know if Cherry was a real girl or another Ladyboy.

Cherry stopped sucking and pulled away from Myra’s mouth telling her that she just had to have me fuck her. Myra looked at me and then Cherry and asked if I would be willing to fuck Cherry. Without replying I pushed Cherry into a doggie position and threw her skirt up on her back, took one look and, Yep! She was also a Ladyboy. I told Myra to crawl underneath and suck Cherry’s cock while I stuffed her ass, as I entered Cherry and Myra started sucking we got moans and groans and unintelligent words coming from her mouth.

I smacked her ass cheeks and told her to start sucking Myra’s dick; thinking that would keep her somewhat quite, no such luck, the moans and groans became louder even with Myra’s cock in her mouth. It didn’t take long before I started shooting hot cum in Cherry’s ass canal and listening to her moan as it hit the walls of her ass. Myra must have had the same effect from Cherry as she was moaning indicating Cherry had dropped a load of cum in her mouth.

After we had finished Cherry told Myra that it was fantastic, she said she had big cocks in her ass but none matched my size, and she sure would like to have more. She told us that the things my dick was doing to her left nothing to guess, she was truly being fucked, and fucked good for once in her life.

She told Myra to look, her dick was still hard from the experience, and she could suck her off. Myra looked at me, and when I nodded my head she took Cherry’s cock in her mouth and went to work, hoping that she would be getting the nectar that was stored there. As Cherry approached her climax she made a grab for my cock and held on for dear life as she shoved her cock deep in Myra’s throat and dropped her load.

I saw that Cherry’s load was big because it was coming out the sides of Myra’s mouth. Myra was doing all she could to swallow as fast as she could, but, again, the more cum Cherry deposited the more it came out the sides of Myra’s mouth. When Myra had all she could get from the source she started sucking up cum from around Cherry’s cock and balls.

After our suck and fuck session, we sat around talking about Myra’s move too my house. Cherry’s concern was that Myra not be hurt in any way. I asked the obvious, why do you have so much control over Myra? Cherry answered that they were real sisters and that she was the eldest so Myra has to do what I say. Cherry went on to say, she was the one who took Myra’s virgin ass, and taught her how to dress, apply makeup, and most important suck dick.

Cherry went on to say that she wanted to see just where Myra was gong to live and if she approved then she could move in with me, but she reserved the right too visit occasionally, too check on her welfare, and have you fuck me. I told her that would be fine with me provided Myra wouldn’t mind sharing occasionally. We got in the car and I drove them too my house and watched Cherry give it the once over. I asked does it meet with your approval, if so strip so I can jam my cock up you ass one more time.

Cherry was quick to undress and lie on the bed where I told Myra to get on one side of her and I got on the other, we started sucking her nipples and running our hands down her body. We both reached her dick at the same time and Myra played with her balls and I with her cock. My dick was already hard as nails and ready for some action. I got up and placed Cherry’s legs on my shoulders and had Myra spread her cheeks for easier entry. When the head made entry I shoved the rest of my cock in and caused Cherry to let out a cry, then I began pounding her ass like there was no tomorrow.

Cherry was crying for me to do it harder. I told Myra to start jacking her sister off, don’t suck, just jack her and pay close attention to the underside of her dick head. Cherry’s face was contorted in such a way that I knew she was receiving pure pleasure from being butt fucked. In as much as I was ready, I did not mention that I was on verge of Cumming, I just came and as each jet of cum hit the walls of her ass she would moan that much louder. I was buried deep in her ass and shooting cum up in her bowels when she also started Cumming from Myra jacking her off.

As we concluded another fuck session Cherry lay there trying to catch her breath, and when she had, she told Myra that she could move in with me. After we took Cherry home Myra and I returned to our house and settled in for a long stay.

April
09-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the new story :)

hornyat40
09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Is this story true and if so are you still together at your house and together and are you yet married

comsmith22
09-27-2011, 06:15 PM
Good story... Thanks for the add...

UKSpunkJunky
01-20-2012, 07:04 AM
Very horny!

Cockerwaft
03-13-2012, 06:56 AM
great story

krythe
08-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Sexy stuff!

Youngatheart
09-15-2013, 08:05 AM
Great story. I loved it. Thanks so much.