PDA

View Full Version : Randy & Sara the Great Danes Final

lbpm51
08-21-2011, 04:57 PM
In chapter 1, Ruth explained what she felt when she sucked Randy off and Mark butt fucking her. Here is a short passage from chapter 1; We all collapsed except for Randy who got up and went over and lay in the grass licking his cock. Ruth told us that Randy’s juices were sweet and although there was plenty she wanted to do it again because his cock was velvety, that’s when Princess said she also wanted to try sucking Randy’s doggie cock, and then she asked Ruth did it hurt to be butt fucked, she wanted to try that too. Ruth told her, first it hurt a little but it opened new avenues of pleasure which she was going to get more of.

The next morning everybody went about their daily activities when I heard Ruth scream and come running telling me to come look at this! We headed towards the back of the house where we found Randy mounted on Sara’s back fucking for all he was worth. When he finished he turned around where he was butt to butt with Sara, and that’s when I explained to the girls that is what will happen to you if you let Randy get his knot inside your pussy. You will be locked together till he softens enough to pull out.

Several minutes went by and then Randy was able to pull away from Sara, as I watched them fucking I got an erection and I proceeded to my favorite spot and called Sara over. I let her lick my cock and then turn around so I could sink my cock in her pussy. As I pushed in I felt her grabbing my cock trying to suck me all the way inside her. My movements in and out of Sara’s pussy were exhilarating to say the least. During the time that I’m fucking Sara the girls began playing with Randy, but this time Princes was sucking Randy’s doggie cock and Ruth was licking her ass and pussy.

I called to Princess and told her to come here and clean my cock of Sara’s pussy juice that was mixed with mine. She released Randy’s cock and crawled where I was sitting and stuck my dick in her mouth, moaning that it tasted great. In the mean time, Ruth had taken over sucking Randy’s doggie dick and Sara was giving her pussy a licking driving Ruth to suck harder on Randy’s cock.

Princess stood up and turned around and moved her ass over the head of my dick, reaching for it with her small hand she placed the head at her rosebud entrance and pushed down causing the head to slip past her outer ring.

She stopped and said; “I have to adjust to your cock, this is my first time to be butt fucked”, she called Sara over and held her head so she would start licking her pussy…. When Sara made the first swipe with her tongue Princess dropped all the way down my cock shaft burying it deep within her bowels, yelling; Mother of God!! Your cock feels so good! I feel so full…., now fuck me and fuck me hard. I raised her ass cheeks up and held them with both hands as I began pounding her ass.

Between my pounding and Sara’s licking it did not take long for Princess to start yelling, “I’m Cumming! Oh God!! I’m Cumming…….” Princess was attempting to push Sara away with one hand and trying to remove my hands with the other so we would stop torturing her with what we were doing, pounding her ass and licking her pussy. Just before I stopped fucking her ass I told her that I was going to unload my cum in her ass canal and here come the first shot, as it left my cock and hit the walls of Princes’ ass she bellowed “Dam it! I’m Cumming again, Please daddy! Stop!! No more please….” I laughed and told her I will stop after these next couple of shots, and here they come. As they too hit the walls of her ass she screamed “Oh God!! No more! Please no more…..”

As I released her body; she rose up and immediately and fell to the grass lying there out of breath; you could see her stomach quiver when little spasms of pleasure rolling through her body. Sara was licking up cum running down Princes’ pussy canal from her ass and not letting her regain her composer, Sara was bringing her to another climax. She rolled over and was laying there; her body was trembling from pleasure trying to return to normal.

I looked over to where Ruth had taken over sucking Randy’s doggie dick from Princess and was astounded by the love she was demonstrating by rubbing Randy’s dick all over her face. She was paying close attention to around her mouth, and every so often she would slip his dick in her mouth and roll her eyes while she was sucking. I noticed that she was gripping Randy’s dick hard as her body started shudder which indicated that she was Cumming just from sucking Randy’s dick, I know this because of past experience when Ruth sucked my cock.

Ruth did not remove Randy’s dick from her mouth but kept sucking. Randy began moving his hips and I hollered at Ruth to get ready Randy was about to drop a load down her throat. The next thing I saw was Ruth’s throat contracting as she began swallowing his juice, evidently, she was unable to swallow all of his juices as some was flowing out the side of her mouth. When Ruth had consumed the last drop she removed her mouth and began tonguing the sides and head of his dick, he pulled away and retreated to grass area and went about licking himself.

After everybody’s breathing returned to normal we rose and headed for the house and bed. The next morning after Ruth departed for work, Princess and I headed for the back yard for some fun.

Around 5 weeks later, I took a blanket and placed it in Sara’s cage, because it was almost time for her to deliver her pups and I wanted her to feel secure during the birthing. I told Princess to make sure and watch her, and if she started looking around the yard to place her in the cage and lock the door. The next week Sara gave birth to 4 male and 2 female pups. I let her out of the cage so she could do her thing and I told her that I would watch her kids. Sure enough when she returned to the cage she sniffed all the pups making sure that they were all there.

As we waited for Sara to wean her pups, Randy and I had to do double duty with the ladies, fucking their pussies, butt fucking, licking, and letting them suck us off. Not bad duty, but I sure missed fucking Sara.

frankjohnmoore
08-26-2011, 02:22 AM
don,t under stand,,, but thanks

flamebot
08-28-2011, 09:52 PM
That was great keep up the good work