PDA

View Full Version : (My Come Back Series) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 2: At TCA's

sams_jake
08-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Demi pulls into her driveway and runs inside into her room. Laying on her bed is a dress with a v-neck that goes all the way to just above her belly button, "Thanks Dallas!" she yells to her older sister in the other room. She does a quick change! "Dal can you come help me with this??" Dallas comes in the door "Wow sis you look amazing!" Demi smiles at her. Dallas walks over to her and says "I can't help but want to kiss you in that dress but your my sister" Demi replys fast "That hasn't stopped us before" then grabs Dallas for the kiss and they start to make out..

After about an hour of make out with her sister, Demi gets in the limo and leaves for the award show. Her phone goes off with another text "Can't Wait To See You!!!" Demi texts back "Same here! Can't wait to be with you".

The red carpet is under the lights as Miss Lovato steps out the car into the spotlight, the cameras go crazy taking her photos. Finally she sees Selena Gomez standing by the photo backdrop! She runs over to her and they hug! "I have missed you sooo much!!!" Selena says into Demi's ear.. "What do you say we give the press something to talk about??" Demi says with a naughty tone "Make out time baby?" Selena asks just as Demi grabs her ass!

They start making out on the red carpet right in front of all the press cameras! They stop "That should get them going, next time we will have to just do it right here in front of them" Demi smiles.

Demi leaves Selena's side for a moment to find the other end of her texts, "There you are!" Demi says as she walks towards this person...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIND OUT WHO IN PART 3!!! HAHAHAHAHA one thing I know about writing always leave them hanging so they will keep reading!!!

Maybe soon Demi and Selena will have full on public sex!!!

Keep telling me what you think and what you want! I hope I am keeping you Hard and Wet!

April
08-25-2011, 01:09 AM
Thanks for the new chapter :)

davesmistress
08-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks again for a new chapter