PDA

View Full Version : outdoor sex

furgetter
08-25-2011, 07:11 AM
It started with me posting an add on Cl. I posted that I wanted to be topped. Well I got a few resposes. One Guy wanted to meet me at a boat ramp not to far away. So I agreed to meet him there. I got there and there were a few guys there. I had no idea what he liked like so I went up to one Guy and said hi. He wasn't him. There was a path out into a cornfield so I walked out there to find no one there so I go back then this Guy pulls in gets out and heads out in the field. I follow him. When I catch up I ask him if he is the Guy he says yes strip now and bend over your ass is mine now. S I do as told. He then just slams his cock into my virgin ass. It felt so good I was stroking my cock as he fucked my.tight ass. He blessed his load in me and I came all over. He zipped up and walked away not saying anything or a thank you. I get dress and walked back with his cum leaking out of my ass. Now I want to do it again and again maybe next time with two guys so I can suck on while getting fucked by the other

April
08-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Thanks for sharing your tale :)

davesmistress
08-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Kinda short. but thanks for sharing and keep at it

marky1990
08-28-2011, 04:42 AM
Hi guys am a new member here and i just wonder if you write real sotories that really happened ? Thank you

furgetter
10-04-2011, 12:45 PM
This is a true story