PDA

View Full Version : Dolly, Ruby, and Me the begining

lbpm51
08-25-2011, 05:55 PM
Dolly, my daughter-in-law is one sexy bitch; I say that loosely, she just enjoys teasing. She has an exceptional figure, small breasts, equal in height to me and loves to tease me just to watch my reaction.

I’m a diabetic, have poor blood circulation and my lower extremities show advanced signs of Cellulites, therefore, I require assistance when taking a shower or for that matter navigating any great distance, so she assists me.

The first time she washed my body and got around my groin area I got a hard-on, now every time she gives me a shower and washes my body I get a hard-on. She just smiles and goes on about her task.

Yesterday she came over too give me a shower and when she reach my groin area sure enough I had a hard-on. She surprised me by placing her hand on my dick and soaping it real good, not once, or twice, she kept at it, up and down the shaft with her soapy hand, telling me she wanted to make sure I was clean.

She looked me in the face and asked how I was enjoying what she was doing, and then with her other soapy hand began playing with my nut sack. I leaned back holding on too the railings as she continued jacking me off, the sensations were so intense that when I came I yelled her name; Dolly!! OH Dolly!! She rose up from position and looked me in the eyes and said that was nice.

After rinsing and drying off, I lay on the bed while she put baby powder on my chest and balls I began running my hand up her leg under her baggy shorts towards her ass. For some unknown reason she did not stop me and that’s when I felt she was not wearing panties, when she turned to replace the powder I felt her pussy and slipped a finger inside, she never stopped me, she stood perfectly still and let me feel all around.

After a few minutes of my stimulating her pussy she pulled away, dropped her shorts and straddled me as I lay on the bed, needless to say my dick had already hardened again and when she sat down she did so in such a way that it slipped all the way in. She rolled her eyes and moaned the deeper I went till she had reach the bottom of my shaft.

Dolly looked at me and began moving back and forth so I reached between us and played with her clit, she wanted to lie down on my chest but I wouldn’t let her, I made her sit straight ensuring the depth of my cock inside her. Each time I diddled her clit with my finger she would start moving faster, and faster. Then it hit, she came so hard that her face was distorted as if she was in pain, but, I knew better.

She was experiencing pleasure like she had never experienced before. She was holding her body still, but again, no good, I began flexing my cock and this caused her to experience sensations anew. When she finally fell forward my dick remained in place, not as deep but still in there, I placed my arms around her and was kissing her head cuddling as she regain her breathing. When she was starting to breath normal I started fucking her, this brought her awake and she wanted too dismount, again, I would not let her.

All of a sudden she said in a whisper, Damn it Dad!! I’m Cumming………, I kept fucking her and slipped my hands up under her shirt and bra and started tweaking her nipples, this was driving her insane and she began fucking me, driving down hard on my cock each time I pulled partly out of her. OH Fuck!! You have to stop Dad, I can’t take any more. I looked her in the eyes and said yes you can, try this on for size and I began flexing my cock again.

When the first flex hit she pushed off me and feel to the side and telling me not to touch her because she was way too sensitive, just let me lie here for awhile. I rolled on my side and up on my elbow watching her come down from her high, and seeing her like this, got me to thinking, that son of mine, isn’t doing the job of satisfying his wife.

While she was resting I reached for her hand and brought it over too my cock, once she touched it she yelled, not again, not this soon, I need rest and jumped up from the bed.

She got dressed and got the medicine she needed to apply to my legs and set about taking care of that task. As she was applying the medication I laid there flexing my cock and when she saw this she asked; is that what you were doing inside me? Yes, it sure was, you like it. Dad I love you because you are my husbands father, but, Damn You, I was going crazy each time you did that. You are one sadistic bastard when it comes to fucking, just how many times do you think a girl can cum?

I put my hand on my dick and began jacking off ever so slowly, and said, Dolly, you gave up too soon, you had at least another three or four cum’s left before you would have passed out. She finished with my legs and sat on the side of the bed taking over the task of jacking me off, and said look at you, here you are 70 years old and have more fucking ability then your son does.

I’m gong to stop now, but before I do I want to give you something too ponder till tonight, that’s when she leaned over and planted a kiss on the head of my cock, got up and left, saying, see you later Dad.

After she left I continued Jacking off and did not hear the front door open as I was in deep thought regarding what Dolly said, when the bedroom door opened and the housemaid Ruby walked in; OOPs! Sorry Mr. C, I thought you were in the computer room. I’m real sorry; I’ll come back later, shut the door and went into another part of the house.

I got up and dressed and grabbed my crutches and made my way too the kitchen; I called Ruby and had her make me a coffee. Once again, she apologized for walking in on me; I told her that it should be me apologizing for embarrassing her. She asked if that was all and returned to cleaning the house.

Ruby is not a bad looking woman, 35 years old, married and has 4 kids, and her husband does not work so that makes her the bread winner of her household. For a woman having given birth to 4 kids she stand 4’9”, has a nice figure, medium size breast and a nice ass.

After coffee I made my way to the computer room did a little e-mailing, surfing, and then started playing FreeCell. For some reason I was unable to really focus on the game. I sat there thinking about the morning and wondering what caused Dolly to change from a teaser to a giver.

Ruby called me for lunch and then I watched TV for the remainder of the day till she called me for dinner.

That night when Dolly came over to take care of me she was dressed in baggy shorts and a T-top, except this time there was no bra. She kissed me and asked if I was ready; I got up placed my hand on her shoulder to steady myself while she removed my pants. As she slides my pants down I started growing and she looked at me and said; you are one horny man, aren’t you.

I told her that it was all her fault; you shouldn’t be so desirable and beautiful. Come on let’s get this shower over with, you wore me out this morning and I’m tired.

While taking a shower she tried to stay away from my now hard cock and did a quick wash with a face cloth, never touching my dick, just grazing it. I thought Ok, you will have to touch it when you rinse me, and sure enough as she rinsed me her hand lingered around my cock and balls making sure all the soap was gone.

I looked at her breast and noticed that her nipples were protruding and I suspected that her pussy would be wet as well. After the rinse I stood with my hands on the sink top and spread my legs so she could make sure I was dry between my ass cheeks and around my balls. When she was satisfied I turned and she started drying my front, when she reached my groin area she squatted down and began drying my cock and balls, then my legs.

When she brought the towel up my legs I moved forward so my dick brushed the side of her face. Dolly said: OH Shit!! What the hell, and took him in her mouth. She started bobbing her head and moaning, I reach down and began pinching and rolling her nipples which brought on bigger moans. After a few minutes she stopped and just held him in her mouth with her lips tight around the shaft; I knew that she had just cum from sucking my cock.

She pulled her mouth off and got up so she could help me to the bed. I lay down and she immediately put powder around my dick and balls then headed straight for my legs. As she was applying the medicine I lay there flexing my cock, she looked at me and said; NO!! You’re a bastard Dad!! I have never cum sucking your son off but I came sucking you. For your information, I’m going just as soon as I finish with your legs.

I looked at her and asked what about me, you going too leave me in this state? Hell yes! You can jack-off if you must, but I have to leave, a lot has happened and I need time to think. I’m finished and I’m leaving, I will see you in the morning, Damn it Dad!!! I lay there smiling because I knew she was hooked.

As I lay there I decided to surprise her in the morning, so I got the hair clippers and cut the biggest portion of the hair around my cock and balls leaving the stubs so she would have to use the razor to take them off. I was laughing the whole time I was cutting the hair.

The next morning when she came by I was already naked and waiting on her, she assisted me into the shower and when I turned she took one look at my hard-on and said; Jesus Dad!! What the hell have you done? I told her that the hair bothered me so I cut it off and now she would have to shave the stubs that are showing, if she didn’t mind. Dolly started washing me and when she squatted to wash my legs and cock area she was licking her lips; I think she wanted to take him in her mouth.

After drying off we went to the bed and on the way I grabbed a razor for her to use in shaving the stubs off. I lay on the bed and handed her the razor, she looked at me and I told her she would have to hold my cock out of the way so as to not cut him. She reached for my cock and wrapped her hand around him bending him down towards my feet and started running the razor over my skin. While hold my dick she began unknowingly jacking him off, I told her hand felt good and not to stop what she was doing.

Dolly realized what was happening, stopped and removed her hand. My dick flew straight up and was standing tall. When she finished shaving me, she told me that it’s different but nice. Then she said what now?

I told her, powder and tell me how it feels when you put it on my cock and balls since there is no more hair. As she applied the powder I was running my hand up her leg and under her shorts, this time I felt panties and was disappointed, but, I also felt padding between her legs and assumed that she was on her period, I was right, she said; excuse me I need the bathroom. When she came back she went straight for my legs.

I told her that she would have to shave me every couple of days so I remain smooth as a baby’s ass. When she finished my legs she sat on the bed and told me she was sorry but her visitor was here, I said I know it, I felt the pad. She then told me that; she has given great thought to what we have done and she feels that maybe, just maybe we should stop; she didn’t want anybody to find out and tell my son that she was fucking his Dad.

I said Dolly Honey, if you feel we should stop it’s Ok with me, but you will have to stop giving me one of these and I placed her hand on my dick. Every time I see you I start getting and erection, so what do you propose to do about that. See, I place your hand on my cock and you immediately start jacking him off. Shit Girl!! You don’t want to stop because your husband, my son is not satisfying you sexually, and I can.

I want you to think about what I have said and think hard because I don’t want to stop providing you with pure pleasure. Everyday I see the frustration showing on your face until you start washing me and see the hard-on you cause, and then you seem more cheerful. Now I know you are on your period so I want you to bend over and talk to the boy before you go home. I want you to make love to him like you have never made love before.

She bent forward and took my dick in her mouth and began bobbing her head slowly at first and then she went wild and was sucking as fast as she could, a few minutes later she clamped her lips around him and held fast, she had cum again while sucking my cock. When she started bobbing again I stopped her and pulled her up to me; I held her face and kissed her ever so dearly, telling her that having cum sucking my cock should tell her something, now go home and think about what I have told you. Tonight you tell me if you really want to stop when you come here too give me my shower and treat my legs.

After she left I laid there thinking and fell asleep, so I didn’t know Ruby had come in the room and was standing there looking at my dick. When she left I woke when I heard the click of the door as she closed it. I got up, dressed and made my way to the kitchen where I asked for a cup of coffee. I noticed she was dressed different today as opposed to other days; she was wearing a very low cut blouse that showed the tops of her breasts and a flowing skirt which was see through when she stood in the light. After she placed the coffee on the table she headed off to do her chores, which gave me time to think about what she was doing dressed the way she was.

I have always heard that it pays to advertise, is that what she is doing, is she telling me that I could fuck her, why was she coming to work dress the way she was. I never gave it anymore thought and headed for the bedroom to watch TV. I stood my crutches up against the table and they feel, Ruby heard the noise and came running, she saw I was trying to pick them up and told me she would get them for me. She bent over and her blouse fell away from her breast and the view was spectacular, her nipples were hard standing straight out and I noticed that it was taking longer than it should to retrieve my crutches.

I decided to try something, so I called to Ruby and told her I was going to take a nap, and then I undressed and lay naked on the bed. I pretended to be asleep when I heard the door open and ruby entered the room, through slits in my eyes I watched her as she stood there and looked at me. I started getting an erection and when I was standing tall I faked a moan, this gave her the impression I was experiencing an exotic dream. I guess she thought she would help by bending over and taking my hard dick in her mouth, and when I started moving she removed her mouth and watched; still faking sleep I turned on my side close to the edge of the bed, Ruby seeing this got on her knees and took him back in her mouth and got busy sucking; I started moving my hips as if I was fucking, I saw her clamp her hands on the side of the bed and also clamp her mouth on my cock as she experienced Cumming from sucking my dick.

When she released the pressure on my dick shaft I began fucking her mouth again and as I approached releasing my juices I never said a thing, nor did I open my eyes when I began Cumming, evidently she enjoyed a good shot of cum because she sucked that much harder and when she had all my juice she got up, swallowed then left ever so quietly.

I thought Holy Shit!! That woman has some mouth on her; she knows how to suck a dick. I got up dressed and snuck out the room looking for Ruby. I spied her in the living room with her dress up around her waist and she was fingering herself with one hand and sucking her thumb on the other hand. As I retreated back in the bedroom I heard her saying; “Please Mr. C, Fuck me”. I said to myself, “ OK, Ruby I got your number”.

After dinner I waited for Dolly to come over and when she showed she was in her teasing mode, no bra. After the shower and drying she helped me to the bed and put powder on my body and made sure to get plenty of powder on my balls, then headed for my legs. All this time I lay with one hell of a hard-on hoping she might take him in her mouth, but that never happened, she kissed my good night and left.

The next morning the same thing happened. I said to myself; OK girl I’ll just wait for Ruby to show. I was sitting at the kitchen table when I heard the door open and Ruby walked in, I looked at her and she was dressed more provocative than yesterday. She was wearing a T-top and no bra, shorts and I suspected no panties because I did not see a panty line. She greeted me and asked if I want a coffee, whereby, I shook my head yes. As she sat the cup and saucer on the table she made sure that I was able to see down her top at her hard nipples and firm breast. She asked if there was anything else and then headed for the bedroom to clean.

I gave her 20 minutes and then made my way to the bedroom where she was sweeping the floor. I sat on the bed and asked her to please get me a pair of new shorts, I seem to have messed these up and I need to change. When she returned with the shorts I stood and told her she would have to help me take these off and put the new shorts on. As she started removing my shorts I noticed her looking at my dick as it came in view, and she was licking her lips. When my shorts were on the floor I fell on the bed so it would be easier to remove the shorts from my legs.

Instead of standing up I sat up and Ruby was also standing holding my new shorts when I placed my hands around her waist and pulled her towards me. I spread my legs so she stood between them and kissed each nipple through her T-top; she dropped the shorts and took the T-top off allowing me more freedom with her breasts. I placed my hands around the side of each and began sucking the nipples and squeezing them together; she placed her hands on the back of my head and held me firm at her teats and said; OH Mr. C!! I took my hands away and pulled her shorts down; when they hit the floor she stepped out and spread her legs.

I reached for her pussy and found that it was bald and very wet as I inserted my thumb. Ruby began fucking my thumb and moaning while I sucked on her teats; I took her hand and placed on my dick and she started jacking me off, I told her that I knew what she had done yesterday and now I wanted to return the favor. She lay on the bed and I crawled between her legs and kissed all around her pussy never touching it. The whole time she was moaning and trying to guide my head to her love canal, but I took my time getting there building her up to a very high pitch.

I pushed her legs up and held them there with my hands and began licking her ass; this caused her to start wiggling around and then I brought my tongue up through her pussy lips to her clit, when I touched her clit with my tongue she went berserk: OH Mr. C!!! I’m Cumming!!! I immediately rolled over and pulled her on top of me and inserted my cock; as she slid all the way down to the bottom she kept calling my name; OH Mr. C!!

Once I was buried deep within her I began moving her hips back and forth, stopping, flexing my cock and then back to the movements. It didn’t take long before she screamed; Mr. C!! I’m Cumming again. I reached between us and diddled her clit and she hunched over and yelled; Holy Mother of God!! I’m Cumming. It was at this time I unloaded cum straight up her love channel and she started screaming again: OH God!! Not again and she came. She fell forward on my chest and lay there till her breathing returned back to its normal state.

Ruby rolled off and lay beside me looking in my face and asked; Mr. C I have worked for you for five years and I never thought you could do what you did to me today, it was wonderful, no it was out of the world, thank you Mr. C. I know I’m married and have kids but my husband has never done what you just did, I didn’t know that I could cum that much, you are marvelous and I love you for what you did. I told her that she needed to clean me up; she got up and got a wet face cloth and returned, before she could start wiping me off I told her not with that, with your mouth.

She smiled and took my flaccid dick in her mouth and began licking the mixed cum off and causing him to stand back up. She kept sucking even though she had cleaned him real good, then all of a sudden she grabbed the bed covers with her hands and bunched them together like she was holding on for life, and at the same time her mouth clamped hard on my cock as she moaned and fell forward letting my dick exit her mouth. Sir! I have never had that happen before yesterday and now today, Cumming while sucking a cock.
I brought her face up to mine and gave her a loving kiss which she returned with gusto. She got up dressed and helped me on with my shorts, gave my dick a little kiss before pulling my shorts all the way up and left to make lunch.

After lunch and she had finished her chores she came into the bedroom where I was watching TV and sat down next to me. She placed her hand on my thigh and began rubbing ever so lightly, when she looked up at me I lowered my face to hers and we kissed. When we broke the kiss she noticed that I had a lump in my shorts and went about investigating by unzipping my shorts and freeing my hard cock. She put her small hand around the shaft and began an up and down motion, this lasted for a few minutes when she bent over and once again took him deep in her throat.

She held my cock in her mouth running her tongue around the shaft and head then she started bobbing up and down. After several minutes she clamped down hard on my dick and grabbed my legs as she was Cumming. I pulled her mouth off my dick and told her to stand over me and place her hands on the wall, after doing this I started licking and sucking her pulling her hips close, and that’s when I stuck a finger up her ass, she came immediately flooding my mouth with her juices.

I pulled my finger out and helped her sit back down, then I asked; Ruby have you ever been butt fucked? She answered; No, never. I asked if she liked my finger up her ass, and she told me that no one has ever, not even her husband, played with her ass like I do, I love what you do to me and you can continue to do what ever you like, but for now please let me rest.

frankjohnmoore
09-05-2011, 01:14 AM
great story,,,thanks