PDA

View Full Version : dolly, Ruby, and Me the finish

lbpm51
08-25-2011, 05:57 PM
From Chapter 1; I asked if she liked my finger up her ass, and she told me that no one has ever, not even her husband, played with her ass like I do, I love what you do to me and you can continue to do what ever you like, but for now please let me rest.

With that she placed her head in my lap and wrapped her little hand around my cock and took a nap. After her short nap which lasted about 5 minutes she never let go of my dick. She sat up looked me in the eye and asked: Sir; are you fucking your daughter-in-law? I returned her stare and told he no, and even if I was I would never tell you or anybody what I was doing, and I expect the same courteous from you, do you understand? Yes Sir.

Ruby and I continued to enjoy each others bodies for the next six days, and every time I went oral on her, I would make it a point to play with her ass with my tongue, in preparation for butt fucking her.

For those six days Dolly would come over and bathe me and apply medicine to my legs then go home. On the seventh day when she arrived and we were in the shower she washed my hard cock and balls making sure they were good and clean. On the bed, when she applied the powder she lingered at my cock rubbing her hand up and down the shaft. I reach over and ran my hand up her leg under her shorts and again, no panties and this time her pussy was void of hair. She spread her legs and allowed me to stimulate her pussy which was already good and wet.

She stopped me and removed her shorts and climbed up on the bed, as she started to sit down, I pulled her forward toward my mouth, and once there started licking and sucking her marvelous pussy and ass. Each time my tongue hit her ass she would jump and when I opened her up and was licking like a crazy man she began moaning and yelling: You Son of a Bitch!! What the fuck are you doing to me?

Before I could provide an answer she screamed; “I’m Cumming, You Bastard”. I pushed her back down my body until she was able to feel my cock entering and going all the way in. Once inside I began flexing my cock and she started beating on my chest telling me to stop what I was doing, Ok, I stopped and began fucking her while playing with her nipples, this really drove her up a tree. It didn’t take long and she was Cumming again.

While I was fucking her I reach around and stuck a finger up her ass and began moving it in and out, she yelled at me; God Damn you Dad!!! OH Shit, I’m Cumming………. She pushed my finger out of her ass and rose up off my dick saying; you’re really are a bastard. Then she crawled off and lay next to me with her head on my chest and her hand on my cock, I placed my hand on the top of her head and pushed, she went easy and took my dick in her mouth and began bobbing her head as she was sucking her juices off. She was running her tongue around the head of my dick when in all the excitement I began Cumming, She jerk her mouth off and finished the job with her hand.

I asked why she pull off, and she told me; I will suck your dick but you can not cum in my mouth, I don’t like the taste. I kissed her and said OK. Dolly got up dressed then found a face cloth and wiped cum from my cock and balls, kissed me and said; see you tonight, I have a surprise for you and left.

An hour later Ruby came in dressed conservatively and went into the other room and changed clothes, when she came back in she was wearing a T-top and real baggy shorts. She approached me and took my hand and ran it under the leg of her shorts to show me she had no panties on, and raised the T-top to show me no bra. Sir, let me make you coffee and you can sit here while I do my chores, and dream about what you can do to me today to make me happy.

Before I let her go I told her to go get a towel and spread it on the table, then I helped her up on the table and pushed her so she was lying down. I picked up her legs and placed them on my shoulders and drew down her shorts so I could lick her pussy. I kissed my way up to the apex of her legs and started licking from her ass to her clit drawing moans from her mouth. I reached up under her T-top and pinched and pulled her nipples bringing forth more and louder moans as the sensations flowed through her body. Her ass had opened up quite a bit so I could stick about 1” of tongue inside and lick around, feeling this she grabbed my head and screamed; Sir, I’ Cumming……., Oh Lord!! I’m Cumming…….

As she began settling down and her breathing returned to normal I let her up and told her that she was almost ready to receive my cock in her ass channel; I kissed her and told her to get to work, and laughing as she walked away on wobbly legs smiling.

Later, after lunch I was sitting in the bedroom watching TV when Ruby walked in and sat in my lap, she raised her T-top and pulled my head to her teat so I could nurse like a baby. As I licked, sucked, nibbled, and bit her nipple she was reaching for my dick. When she got off my lap and knelt between my legs, she grabbed my cock and slowly, ever so slowly teased the shaft and head, occasionally doing a deep throat on my dick. When I tried to pull her up she refused to let go and continued licking and sucking, except this time she was playing with my balls, not only playing, she would take one in her mouth and run her tongue all around then take the other one and do the same with it.

I never said a word when I began expelling cum in her mouth, and loving the vibrations she caused as she hummed with my dick still locked in her mouth. When she had the last drop she stood and looked me in the eyes and swallowed everything that was stored in her mouth. I pulled her face to mine and we locked lips and let our tongues play with each other. As she pulled free from our kiss she told me that she would fix me an early dinner and then head home so she would be rested for tomorrow, that’s when I want you to butt fuck me. After dinner and true to her word she left for home.

It was rather late when Dolly stopped by to give me a shower, she was naked as she walked in the bedroom, seeing her like that caused my dick to rise up and also take notice. She pulled me up out of my chair and pulled on my shorts letting them drop to the floor and we headed for the shower. She soaped me up and then I soaped her, and like her, I made sure that her ass and pussy were especially clean, I told her to grab the bar and bend over. I soaped her again then placed my dick at the entrance of her ass and pushed forward, damn if I didn’t slide all the way in till I was buried deep in her bowels. As I pulled out until just head was inside and then started on the downward stroke, she would be pushing back, and yelling; Mother of God!!! Dad! This is all new, and I love it.

I kept fucking her ass and when I started Cumming I told her to get ready, I was going to wash her insides and pack her ass canal full to the brim with cum. As the first shot hit her ass walls she screamed: OH Fuck!!! Come on Dad, fill me up……. That’s what I did. When I pulled out she turned and placed her arms around my neck and told me: “You’re one hell of a lover, and you know how to satisfy a woman”. I’m so glad I married your son or I would have never got to know you and this wonderful cock of yours. We headed for the bed so she could do her duty and then head for home. After she left, I lay there thinking what a nice ass fuck she was, now if I could only get her to let me fill her mouth with cum.

I watched a little TV till I got sleepy when I heard the door open and Ruby walked in, I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:30, what was she doing here at this late hour. I heard her call Mr. C, its Ruby and I need your help as she came down the hallway. Ruby entered the bedroom and sat on the couch, what’s going on Ruby? She started crying and I told her to stop and tell me what happened. She said that her husband had come home drunk and had two other women with him and a guy who I didn’t know.
Then he started in on me telling me to prepare something for them to eat and to get them a beer. As I prepared his food he called me over to where he was and I saw that he had his dick out and told me to get on my knees and suck. I screamed at him, gathered the kids and left, I dropped the kids at my sisters and came here to talk and get your advice. Mr. C, I really don’t know what to do, what should I do, and if you don’t mind can I stay here tonight?

I told her it would be alright if she stayed, then I told her she could use the bathroom and she could sleep in the other bedroom. We can talk in the morning, I’m going to bed. I got up made my way to the side of the bed, turned on the A/C, dropped my shorts and got under the covers as I heard the shower being turned on. Several minutes later I heard the shower go off and Ruby walked out with a towel wrapped around her body and over to me. Sir, can I sleep here with you, I’m afraid to sleep alone and I don’t have my kids here with me.

She looked so tiny as I pulled back the covers on what would be her side of the bed and she crawled in, once under the covers she removed the towel and dropped it at the side of the bed. She lay there with her back to me and began sobbing; I reached over and pulled her to me letting her lay her head on my chest and my arm around her. Ruby, it will be alright in the morning, you will see, and we fell a sleep.

Sometime during the night I woke and felt Ruby’s hand around my cock and her nipples poking me. She was mumbling something in her native tongue which I didn’t understand and then her hand started moving up and down my cock as she jacked me off. I placed my hand on top of her head and pushed her towards my pride and joy. After a few seconds I felt her tongue licking the head of my cock and then felt her mouth engulf him and she let it sit in her mouth and was only using her tongue to stimulate my cock.

I reached for her pussy and began playing with her clit and finger fucking her lovely pussy. I started moving my hips slowly as I fucked her mouth and then I took my hand away from her cunt and wet another finger and stuck it in her ass; I replaced my original finger back in her pussy, now I had one in her ass and one in her pussy as I began moving them in and out. She was moaning around my dick and started moving her hips as if she too was fucking.

I noticed that her moans were soft as if she didn’t want anybody to hear. She was licking the head of my cock with her tongue as I finger fucked both holes adding speed to my movements, this caused her to really start sucking and as I approached my climax I tried to get more of my cock inside her mouth, but nothing doing. When I started Cumming, my hand was getting wetter and wetter as Ruby came at the same time. She remained asleep throughout this whole session, how I will never know, even after I came, she continued to hold my cock in her mouth like a baby would hold a pacifier. I removed my fingers from her ass and cunt and went back to sleep content in knowing what had happened was a good thing.

The next morning Dolly came over to give me my shower and undressed before coming into the bedroom, as she took in the scene she pulled back the covers and saw Ruby with my dick still in her mouth. She was quite as she sat on the bed and shook me awake, and then asked; Dad what the fuck is going on? I told her the story as it had been told to me and for her not too get bent out of shape. I told her that I have been fucking you and also Ruby and if it bothers you I’m sorry and don’t worry no one is going to say anything, now lean down here and give me a kiss.

Kissing her only caused my dick to grow harder and that woke Ruby who took a look around and saw Dolly in all her glory, she let out a yep and tried to cover up. I pulled the covers off Ruby so we all were naked and told both girls that we have a choice here, we can continue, or we can stop, it’s all up to you girls.

Stop and look what both of you are doing to me, seeing you girls naked has gotten my dick so hard I could probably break rocks with it. Now just to help you girls make up your minds, Dolly, I want you to straddle my face so I can lick your pussy and Ruby, I want you to climb aboard and jam my cock in your love canal. I’m going to show both of you that this old man can provide satisfaction too each of you.

Dolly got on the bed and that’s when I told her to turn around and face Ruby as she lowered her pussy to my mouth. You guys can hold on too each others shoulders or better yet one of you can suck the others nipples. As I commenced licking Dolly’s pussy I was also lick her asshole, this was all it took as she bent forward and started licking Ruby’s nipples as she lowered herself on my cock. I built up a rhythm with my tongue and Ruby built up a rhythm fucking me. Dolly let go of Ruby’s nipple and Ruby bent forward and sucked on Dolly’s nipples, and me, I was sticking about an inch of tongue in Dolly’s ass driving her insane.

Dolly was the first to unload her cum into my mouth and yelling: God Damn it!!! Fuck me I’m Cumming……. When she finished she fell to the side and lay there with her legs open allowing me to start thumb fucking her, she tried to wiggle away but that was not happening, I reach over and pulled her back towards me. In the mean time Ruby was bouncing and enjoying her ride on my cock, it didn’t take her long before she too started screaming: I’m Cumming………. And Dolly yelled with her that she was also Cumming from the thumb fucking I was giving her.

Ruby fell forward and Dolly pushed my hand away from her pussy. I nudged Ruby off my body and she lay next to Dolly, head to toe. I told Ruby to straddle Dolly and start licking her pussy, and Dolly I want you to do the same to Ruby, me, I’m going to fuck Ruby’s ass, it’s time. I got behind Ruby and opened the cheeks of her ass and tongued her for few seconds so I could open her up a little.

As Ruby’s asshole began opening I rose up and inserted the head of my dick in and stopped so she could adjust to the size and feel. In the mean time the girls were sucking and licking each other like a hungry dog would to a large piece of meat. As I inched more cock in Ruby’s ass she was moaning, but, I don’t know if it was from me or Dolly licking her pussy, no never mind, I had better things on my mind like fucking Ruby and filling her shit shut with cum.

Ruby’s asshole was tight and felt sensational wrapped around my dick. I began fucking her and listening to their moans when all of a sudden Dolly screamed that she was Cumming…….. Hearing this brought cum rushing up my shaft and exiting straight up Ruby’s ass canal, she also screamed as the searing hot cum hit the walls of her ass. Dolly was still adding to Ruby’s pleasure licking her pussy which brought Ruby to her climax and cussing both of us.

When I pulled out I pushed Ruby forward so her ass was directly over Dolly’s mouth and I told Dolly to open up and for Ruby to push as if she were taking a shit. Cum exited Ruby’s asshole and fell straight into Dolly’s mouth, and Damn her she was swallowing every drop. After we finished they both gave me a shower and Dolly showed Ruby how to apply medicine to my legs and shave the area plus put powder around my cock and balls. Ruby did more than rub powder; she brought him back to life.

Dolly seeing this climbed up on the bed and set about fucking my dick while Ruby sucked on Dolly’s nipples, I on the other hand was tweaking her clit with my fingers bring on one terrific cum for Dolly. She was screaming; you fucking guys and driving me crazy, Damn both of you!!! OH Fuck!! Here I cum………….. Dolly fell forward and my dick popped out and Ruby seeing it was still hard took it in her mouth and began bobbing up and down wanting the juice from within.

Dolly wanted to help so she joined Ruby and each took a side and began sucking and playing with my balls, occasionally their lips would touch and there would be a brief intermission while the sucked face, then they would return to taking care of me. I told them that I was almost there, and I wanted Dolly to collect my juice in hr mouth as it left my dick, holding it there till she had every drop, and I want to see her swallow all of it down her throat.

Dolly did as I asked, and told me that she had planned to do just that this morning after my shower. Why? She told me that if I could drink her juice then she saw no reason not to do the same for me.

We all continued fucking and sucking and were very happy. Ruby moved out and found another place to live with her kids and still works for me. Dolly comes every morning and evening for my shower and treatment, but most importantly our fuck and suck sessions.

frankjohnmoore
09-05-2011, 01:32 AM
very good story,,,