PDA

View Full Version : (My Come Back Series) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 3: TCAs meet up

sams_jake
08-25-2011, 06:36 PM
"There you are!" Demi says as she walks towards the arms of the person who has been texting her all day... Miley Cyrus. Miley replies "Hey baby! Give me those lips!" They start to make out where no one can see, Miley grabs Demi's ass. "What do you say we slip into the bathroom for a little fun?" Demi winks as she leads Miley to the closest bathroom.

They get in a stall and Miley pushes Demi againest a wall and starts to kiss her with passion, "Oh god yes miley!" Demi says as they kiss. Demi unzips Miley's black tight leather pants and starts to push them down, still making out with miss Cyrus. Demi lowers herself down in front of Miley and starts licking around her pussy. "Demi we don't have long, they will start to miss us out there..." "I will be done in a minute don't worry" she looks up and smiles.

After Demi eats Miley out, they leave the stall and head back out to the red carpet so they can head into the show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry to cut this short but I wanted to cover this part quick.. Don't worry there will be more Miley/Demi scenes!

Love to all!