PDA

View Full Version : (My Come Back Series) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 4: More Time

sams_jake
08-26-2011, 01:21 PM
The Award show finally ended after 6 hours, Demi gets into her limo and heads to the after party at Club Nite. In the limo she calls her sister Dallas, "How is everything at home sis?" Demi asks. "Go....od.... Dem..I..." Dallas replys in a moaning voice almost as if someone was doing something to her lower body as they talked... "Who is with you?" Demi asks while rubbing her left hand on the front of her panties, "Mom is h..ere and soo is da.. da.. dad...". It came to Demi's mind that maybe her sister was doing a 3way with their parents. "Mom doing good down there?" She asks openly without missing a beat, "Yeah! She is fucking amazing!". After a little while of listening to them have sex, Demi hangs up the phone as she tells Dallas bye.

The limo pulls up to the club and Demi gets out after the male guard opens the door for her, "Thank you!" she says like a lady. She makes her way into the building, Miley grabs hold of her as soon as she gets inside "It is about time!" Miley laughs "Listen, we need to get a hotel after this because I am still horny from before when you left me hanging"

Demi Replys "You better be paying for the room!" she laughs and grabs Cyrus' ass, "You know it!" Miley replys. "Mind if I join you two?" Selena walks up and asks, "Sure!!!" Demi replys without even a second inbetween. "What about Justin??" Miley asks Selena as they are rubbing eachothers butts while talking. "He has other plans and I need some real sex!" Selena replys.

Kristen Stewart walks by and an idea comes into Miley's head "I want her with us!!!" she says quickly, Demi goes over and talks to Kristen and comes back "She's in!". "Damn you are good!" Selena says as she watches miss Lovato's amazing body.

Miley tells Demi "I can't wait to have more time with you tonight!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna know why there wasn't any sex with Demi, Miley, Selena and Kristen in this part?

BECAUSE PART 4 IS ALL AT THE HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET READY TO BE HORNY AS HELL!!!

We are talking full detail group sex and some one on one sex! From here on out the sex gets better in this story!!!

Soon I will be doing a Family story!

Seak Peek.
An Mom, Dad, Son and Daughter go on Vaction to Florida! On the way there everything changes!