PDA

View Full Version : (My Come Back Series) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 5: The Girls Inn

sams_jake
08-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Demi leads the group of girls out of the club into the line of limos, they all say to their drivers "To the Ritz-Carlton please" and the limos drive off. After a short drive they get there, the girls walk in together. Miley walks up to the front desk, "Good Evening miss Cyrus! Looking for the club floor room again?" the hotel staff member asks as Demi looks wondering how many times she has been here.. Miley replys "Yes please John!", he hands her the room key.

After saying thank you, Miley turns around to talk to the three girls with her. "Ready to go up?" she asks as Demi and Selena are already making out in the lobby. "YES!!!" Kristen says with a very naughty happy tone in her voice, Miley puts her arm around miss Stewart and the group heads for the elevator to head up to their room.

In the hallway on the way to their room, Selena starts to take off Demi's dress without caring if anyone comes out of the rooms to see. The dress falls to the ground and Selena pushes Demi againest the wall and starts making out with her with just enough space between their heads so Miley and Kristen can see their tounges wrapping around eachother. Selena then lowers her head to start kiss Demi's chest and then starts to lick around her nipple slowly clockwise. Miley and Kristen make their way into the room when Kristen knocks Miley on the bed and gets on top of her so they can start making out.

Selena gets Demi's right nipple inbetween her teeth and lets go, then does it again making Demi moan. Kristen rips Miley's tight leather shirt right off her body, "That was my favorite shirt!" Miley says with a mean look "Oh shut it and kiss me!" Kristen says as she moves in for the kiss and Miley takes the bait.

Selena has made her way down to between Demi's legs in the hallway, Lovato moans as a young couple comes out of the room next to them. The girl turns and sees Selena eatting out Demi and asks "Aren't you Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez?", Demi answers "the ones and onlys!" She smiles at the girl "WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A COUPLE!".

Selena stops eatting for a minute and stands up, walks over to the girl "Ever wanted to know what is like to kiss me?" she grabs her and opens her lips with her tounge.

In the room, Miley is still laying on her back while Kristen is now sucking on her breasts. "FUCK ME GIRL!" Miley yells! Kristen rams her fingers into Miley's pussy.

Selena is in the hall making out with the girl from the other room and Demi is sitting fingering herself watching.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2 of the hotel event is in part 6!

Also coming up,

Joe Jonas into the picture again.
Alyson Stoner and Demi meet up for lunch.
Miley and Selena return to the Ritz.
Kristen and Demi run into eachother at the beach.
Demi finds her mother in the shower.
Plus soo much more!

Stay tune for my next series "Family Life"
An Family takes a trip around the country (Not only to Florida like I said before)
Everything changes when the trip begins.

Let me know if there is a series you think I should do. I can't promise I will do every request.

Hope my stories make you hard and wet!

irishcdn
08-26-2011, 08:23 PM
some1 has to get knocked up at some point lol

sams_jake
08-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Someone may or may not get knocked up!! As writer I do have the right to tell you! :D

Don't worry you will be happy!
Do you like the stories so far?

irishcdn
08-27-2011, 12:54 PM
yes and i was saying that some1 should get knocked up in your family thing

sams_jake
08-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Hopefully I will be able to do the family one! It won't let me into the incest forum!!! Tell the mods you want me as a incest writer!!