PDA

View Full Version : Two boys' first time

Coltsboy13
08-27-2011, 02:11 PM
The first time I saw him was in 7th grade, and I thought he was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. We're both boys, and now we're 14, in our first year of high school. He sat next to me in the locker room, and all I could think about was how hot he was, though I'd never admit it to him. I would've given anything to be his boxer briefs, tightly hugging his butt as his penis pressed against the front. I started thinking about my fantasy:

He's at my house one Saturday night after my parents has went to sleep.
"Wanna play truth or dare?" he asks.
"Sure," I say, excitedly. It was boring for a few minutes, but eventually, it got interesting.
"Truth or dare?" he asks.
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss my on the lips." My heart starts beating fast as I realize what's happening. A smile goes across my face, but I wipe it off as I lean in. One of his hands is on my thigh, while the other is on the back of my neck. I put both of my hands on his sides. After what feels like an eternity, our lips meet. His are so soft against mine. It's the best feeling in the world. He doesn't pull away, and neither do I. We keep making out, and I quickly slip my tongue between his lips. I pull it out and slowly start to lift his shirt. He returns the favor. I bring my face down to his abs, kissing his neck on my way there. His abs are perfect. They glow as I trace the outline of them with my tongue. I move my hands to his jeans, where I unzip and unbutton them, and slowly slide them down his strong legs. He takes off my shorts. I rub his balls and his penis as we continue to make out, and he lets out a quiet moan. At this point, I'm as hard as a rock. He grabs my penis and I moan too. We take off each others' underwear at the same time. His cock is amazing. A perfect 5 inches long with not a hair to spoil it. His balls are smooth and are also perfect in size, laying on his closed thighs.

Neither of us with any clothes on, we make out on my bed, me lying on top of him. My penis and balls are rubbing against his, and he rolls over. I know exactly what to do next. My hands are on his hips, and I press my face against his back, kissing his warm skin. I put lotion on my penis and in his butt, and i slowly insert my penis. It feels amazing as it slides in. He lets me know he feels the same.
"Ohhhhh," he moans, "slide it in and out now."
I do as he requests, and he moans even louder.
"Ohh! mmmmmmmmmmmmm, don't stop!"
As I hump him, my hands are on his chest and I rub his nipples. I know I'm about to cum, but I don't stop. I let out a loud moan of pleasure as my sperm shoots into him. I slow down my pace and we're both breathing heavily. I see some of my sperm running down his legs, and have an urge to lick it off. I do, and take it a step further and get all of it that's in between his perfect butt cheeks. We then continue to make out and I realize he still needs to ejaculate. I go down on him and put my mouth around his penis. I pump it in my mouth, and each time I reach the base, I lick his balls. He lets out a scream of pleasure and cums in my mouth. I swallow it and, to my surprise, it tastes good. I lick the remaining bit that comes out.

We lay in bed next to each other cuddling. I lightly rub his taint back and forth.
"That was the most amazing experience of my life," He says. I agreed.
"Let's do this every weekend," I suggest. A smile lights up his face.

April
08-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Thanks for sharing your tale, and Welcome to SSP :wave:

frankjohnmoore
08-31-2011, 01:56 AM
good story,,,,,thanks

bottomboi
11-19-2011, 10:46 PM
a bit on the short side but very a nice start can't wait for part 2:icon071: