PDA

View Full Version : (My Come Back Series) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 6: At The Ritz

sams_jake
08-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Selena stands in the middle of the hall still making out with the girl who came out of the hotel room next door to their's. Demi is now eatting Selena's ass while she makes out, Miley and Kristen are doing 69 on the bed in their hotel room.

"10:00am August 8th 2011." The clock reads as Demi turns to it while laying holding Selena in her arms on the bed next to the other girl. Kristen and Miley were asleep in eachother's arms on the other bed. "Sleep well?" Selena asks as she kisses Demi's cheek and down to her neck, "Yes baby, you?". Selena replys "I always sleep great with your arms around me!" she kisses Demi's lips.

Kristen and Miley wake up and without saying a single word, they start making out on the bed. "I got to go" Demi says to Selena "I have an meeting and I promised my mom I would pick up something for her." They kiss before she gets up to leave "Hope you guys have fun!" Demi gets dressed and heads out.

Demi pulls up to her house in the limo and runs inside, "Great no one is home! I can grab a quick shower before heading to the meeting." She thinks to herself as she removes her dress on the way into the bathroom.

She going into the bathroom and goes to step into the shower when she notices her sister Dallas, "Oh! Dallas, I am sorry!! I didn't know you were home!" Dallas looks up and down her sister's naked body "That's okay get in here!" she says as she grabs Demi for a kiss. The sisters start making out in the shower, "I am glad I came home for a hot shower!" Demi giggles and kisses Dallas again.

Dallas slowly kisses her way down her sister's wet body, all the way down to her pussy. "Hmmm there is lipstick down here sis!" Dallas says as she gets a closer look. "Ummm, Well...." Demi trys to come up with a reason right as her sister says quick "I KNEW! GOMEZ!" Demi looks down "How do you know?".

"Because there is the same lipstick on my bra in the other room!" Dallas looks up wondering what her sister will say, "I knew you were sleeping with her!" Dallas starts eatting Demi's pussy.

Demi againest the shower wall moaning while Dallas eats her out.

They finally finish getting cleaned up and Demi heads out to the meeting.

Back at the Ritz, Selena and Katie are making out on one bed. Kristen and Miley are doing 69 on the other bed.

Dallas stays naked while sitting on the sofa at home when her mother walks in, not missing a beat Dianna gets down between her daughter's legs and starts to eatting her out.

Demi stops to get coffee after her meeting when she runs into someone she hasn't seen in a long time... Joe Jonas. "Hey Demi!" He says hoping she won't just leave and without saying anything in reply, he and Demi just start making out. "I need you in me now!" Demi says in his ear, they make their way to the bathroom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe and Demi have public bathroom sex in part 7!

Coming Soon,
Dallas and Dianna spent more time together ;)

We join the group at the Ritz again.

Kristen and Demi run into eachother on the beach.

Selena and Miley return to the Ritz together.

PLUS MORE!!!