PDA

View Full Version : (MCBS) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 7: What Just Happened?

sams_jake
08-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Demi walks out of Starbucks wondering what she just did, she gets in the car and heads home.

Back at the Ritz Kristen and Katie have gone, Selena and Miley are laying in eachothers arms naked on the bed. "You know something Miley?" Cyrus looks up into the eyes of her friend "What's that?". "I Love You!" Selena says as she kisses Miley on the lips, "I love you too".

Back at Demi's house, Dallas is moaning as Her mother Dianna is eatting her pussy. Dianna makes her way up her daughter's body to her nice round young breasts and starts sucking on her left nipple.

While driving home, Demi thinks to herself "I think I am going to take a break and go to the beach" she drives into a driveway next to a sign which reads "Nudist Beach". She gets out of the car after parking and removes her shirt and jeans, she then heads to the beach.

"DEMI!" Kristen Stewart yells as she runs over and kisses her without waiting for a reply, "Hey baby! how was the hotel?" they keep kissing while talking. "Great! Selena and Miley are still there, "Alone?" Demi asks wondering if her long time friend and girlfriend was having a romantic time with her other best friend. "Yeah they were laying in eachothers arms when I left".

Demi is okay with that because she knows Selena is true to her and that they can sleep with anyone they want, "Sex on the beach?" Kristen asks. Demi not noticing they were standing next to the bar says "Are you sure?" thinking Kristen meant let's have sex on the beach... "It's a drink, Demi!" Lovato turns red. "Oh yes please but I am underage..."

"It's okay, they don't card here!" Kristen laughs, "Great!" Demi slaps Kristen's ass as she walks over to the bar. Demi waits for here and starts to finger a little "Here is your drink" Kristen says as she hands her the glass. They finish their drinks and start making out, Demi pushes Kristen down on the beach and gets on top of her and they make out more.

Dallas and Dianna on now doing 69 on the sofa.

Miley and Selena are at lunch in the Ritz.

Joe just stopped at Alyson Stoner's house, without saying hello they start stripping and making love in the front hall of her house. He carrys her into the bedroom.

Someone watches them from the window.
Someone is watching Miley and Selena at lunch.
Someone is also watching Demi and Kristen at the beach having sex.
And someone is watching Dallas and Dianna from the window of their house.

Who is watching them?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 8 find out who is watching the stars..

Coming soon..

Demi and Dianna share some mother daughter time.
Miley and Selena see more of eachother.
Demi finds out something about someone who said they loved her.
Joe and Dallas meet up.
Justin finds out about Selena and Miley.
The News stands get hott.

Plus more!

If you want my family story to happen tell the mods to let me into the incest forums please!!