PDA

View Full Version : (MCBS) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Part 8: Everything is out.

sams_jake
08-28-2011, 12:25 PM
It has been five days since Selena and Miley were at the Ritz after the awards, Demi and Kristen had sex on the beach, Joe and Alyson had sex, Dallas and Dianna made love. Now Demi didn't think anything bad would come from what happened between her and Kristen on the beach or her and Joe in the coffee shop, until she passed the Hollywood Stars Magazine and saw herself on the cover on the beach with Kristen Stewart as well as photos of Miley and Selena making out at lunch, Her mother and Sister making out on the sofa naked, Joe and Alyson Stoner fucking. "What the hell?" Demi says as she picks up the issue.

She opens the magazine, it reads on page one "Demi Lovato finally comes out as a pussy lover with Kristen Stewart as they really do have "Sex on the beach" at the local nudist beach" Worried what will happened because of this, she keeps flipping the pages "Demi's Mother and Sister spent really bonding time together on the sofa, more then just a family kiss?".

She runs out after buying the magazine, She calls Selena "Have you seen all the magazines??" she starts to cry on the phone.. "Yeah! About me and Miley..." Selena starts to say when Demi cuts her off "I get it, she has more then I do.." She hangs up.

She flips in the magazine more in her car when she reads "Joe and Demi, Together again? Closer then ever?" over a photo of Joe in the bathroom with his cock pushed deep into her pussy. "Oh my god" She starts to really cry and then calls Dallas.. "You and Mom still in bed?" she asks without saying hello.. "Yeah, we are all over the web now!" "So you and Joe again really??" Demi replys as she reads more "Yeah, I fell for him when I saw him that day and things just happened..... FUCK!" Dallas replys quick "What's wrong sis?"

"HE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME AGAIN ALREADY!" before asking who Dallas finds the photo of him and Alyson on the web, "I am so sorry sis! but you and Kristen did well!"
Demi can't help but giggle "Yeah she was great!" the sisters get off the phone and Demi drives down the road.

Stopping the car in a parking lot so she can make another call, Demi dials Joe. "What the fuck?" she says with an mean tone in her voice, Joe replys "What??". "Have you seen the news today or the web? You fucking cheater!", Joe now knows what she is talking about "It was only once.." Demi now yells into the phone "Do not give me that crap! There are photos of you on dates with that bitch!" She hangs up the phone.

She drives off and finds herself at a bar, she walks in. "Rum on the rocks!" She orders, the drink comes and she downs it "Again!". 100 shots later, Demi is still going "AGAIN!".
She gets up and leaves when she finds her sister outside at her car, "Get in and we will pick up your car tomorrow" Demi doesn't even put up a fight and gets into the car. They drive off, "What were you thinking?" Dallas asks her sister.

"My life is over! My career is over!" Demi crys, "No, it isn't!" Dallas says while driving "People will forget about this and your fans will love you no matter what, You get more fans from this more adult fans as well as teenagers and younger" Demi thinks about those words "Maybe you are right!" she says kind of smiling thinking about her fans. "I know I am right!".

The next morning, Demi tweets "To all my fans, you may have seen the news about me and Kristen Stewart having some "fun" on the beach.. This is true. I am bisexual and can be naughty at times, I had amazing sex on the beach with miss Stewart. Check out the photos!" she adds the link on to it.

Demi shuts down her laptop and gets up to change to go out and meet Selena, she puts on a low cut red shirt and short shorts. "Selena, I am sorry for how I acted yesterday" She says as she walks up to her best friend. "It's okay, I was out of it as well!" Selena replys and then hugs Demi tight.

"You and Miley making out really turned me on" Demi says with a giggle as she shows Selena her Iphone with the picture on it, "You naughty girl! I saw your tweet this morning! Good for you! I tweeted to about me and Miley" the two girls hug.

Justin Bieber shows up at the same coffee shop, "Selena, I have been looking everywhere for you!" Selena turns to him "Justin, I need to talk to you.." She says worried how he will react. "A little to late for talking! You know how much of a fool you have made out of me?" He says yelling at her and this was the last word he would yell at her. "YOU FUCKING SHORT LITTLE SHIT!" Demi says as she steps between him and Selena, "Don't you ever talk to her that way! The only person who is making a fool out of you is you! You little boy!" Justin goes to slap her when Selena grabs his hand "Don't touch her!" he leaves and tells both of them "Drop DEAD!". Selena starts to cry.

"Girl! Don't you cry, he isn't worth it! his head is too big for his little body and his cock is too small for a mouse." Selena laughs when her best friend says that, "You are right! Look at me, I am great with my best friend and all my girls!" they hug again and start to make out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 9 will have what you have been waiting for! One on One Public Sex with Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming up,

Demi and Dianna talk and spent some mother daughter time together (Just like Dianna and Dallas).

Demi goes on stage for the first time since the news.

Selena and Miley go back to the Ritz... AS A COUPLE.

Dallas and Joe meet up.

PLUS SO MUCH MORE!!!