PDA

View Full Version : (MCBS) The Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez Stories. Parts 1-8: The Story so far!

sams_jake
08-28-2011, 01:14 PM
"8/7/2011 finally the Teen Choice Awards are here!" Demi tweets from her hotel room looking over the city of Los Angeles, just waking up she stands drinking her coffee and texting in a silk shirt that was a deep "V" cut and short short shorts.

Demi puts her coffee down and heads to the bathroom to get changed because she has a meeting with her record label about her new CD, "See u 2nite? <3" Demi texts from her phone after taking her silk top off and is now standing in the bathroom toppless not even a bra covering her nice breasts. "Can't wait! Are you changing?" the text reads that just came into her phone, Demi takes a phone pic of her standing in front of the mirror toppless "YES! Like?".

"12:00pm" the clock reads in Demi's car as she gets out and heads into the Hollywood Records office building, "Good day miss Lovato" the girl at the front desk says as Demi replys "Morning!". "The boss is still in a phone meeting with Queen about their new tour plan" the girl says. "That's okay, I am sure we can kill time like before" Demi winks as they walk into the office behind the desk, Demi pushes her againest the wall and kisses her lips hard.

Demi was wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans and the girl from the office was wearing a button up shirt and a skirt which was very short because she always shows off her sexy long smooth legs which Demi was rubbing as they kissed. Demi slowly undid Katie's shirt buttons with her right hand while holding her ass with the left hand, finally getting the shirt off Demi starts to suck her right breast.

She moves her tounge slowly around her nipple. The phone goes on the desk, "Katie, please send up miss Lovato." they kiss again "Looks like we will have to finish later baby" Demi says before heading up to the meeting.

Four hours later, Demi is getting in her car after the meeting "Crap, only a short time to get ready for the show!" she drives off fast.

"How bout me?" The text says with the picture that just came into Demi's phone, "You look sooo sexy!" she replys.
.................................................. .................................................. ..................

Demi pulls into her driveway and runs inside into her room. Laying on her bed is a dress with a v-neck that goes all the way to just above her belly button, "Thanks Dallas!" she yells to her older sister in the other room. She does a quick change! "Dal can you come help me with this??" Dallas comes in the door "Wow sis you look amazing!" Demi smiles at her. Dallas walks over to her and says "I can't help but want to kiss you in that dress but your my sister" Demi replys fast "That hasn't stopped us before" then grabs Dallas for the kiss and they start to make out..

After about an hour of make out with her sister, Demi gets in the limo and leaves for the award show. Her phone goes off with another text "Can't Wait To See You!!!" Demi texts back "Same here! Can't wait to be with you".

The red carpet is under the lights as Miss Lovato steps out the car into the spotlight, the cameras go crazy taking her photos. Finally she sees Selena Gomez standing by the photo backdrop! She runs over to her and they hug! "I have missed you sooo much!!!" Selena says into Demi's ear.. "What do you say we give the press something to talk about??" Demi says with a naughty tone "Make out time baby?" Selena asks just as Demi grabs her ass!

They start making out on the red carpet right in front of all the press cameras! They stop "That should get them going, next time we will have to just do it right here in front of them" Demi smiles.

Demi leaves Selena's side for a moment to find the other end of her texts, "There you are!" Demi says as she walks towards this person...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There you are!" Demi says as she walks towards the arms of the person who has been texting her all day... Miley Cyrus. Miley replies "Hey baby! Give me those lips!" They start to make out where no one can see, Miley grabs Demi's ass. "What do you say we slip into the bathroom for a little fun?" Demi winks as she leads Miley to the closest bathroom.

They get in a stall and Miley pushes Demi againest a wall and starts to kiss her with passion, "Oh god yes miley!" Demi says as they kiss. Demi unzips Miley's black tight leather pants and starts to push them down, still making out with miss Cyrus. Demi lowers herself down in front of Miley and starts licking around her pussy. "Demi we don't have long, they will start to miss us out there..." "I will be done in a minute don't worry" she looks up and smiles.

After Demi eats Miley out, they leave the stall and head back out to the red carpet so they can head into the show.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Award show finally ended after 6 hours, Demi gets into her limo and heads to the after party at Club Nite. In the limo she calls her sister Dallas, "How is everything at home sis?" Demi asks. "Go....od.... Dem..I..." Dallas replys in a moaning voice almost as if someone was doing something to her lower body as they talked... "Who is with you?" Demi asks while rubbing her left hand on the front of her panties, "Mom is h..ere and soo is da.. da.. dad...". It came to Demi's mind that maybe her sister was doing a 3way with their parents. "Mom doing good down there?" She asks openly without missing a beat, "Yeah! She is fucking amazing!". After a little while of listening to them have sex, Demi hangs up the phone as she tells Dallas bye.

The limo pulls up to the club and Demi gets out after the male guard opens the door for her, "Thank you!" she says like a lady. She makes her way into the building, Miley grabs hold of her as soon as she gets inside "It is about time!" Miley laughs "Listen, we need to get a hotel after this because I am still horny from before when you left me hanging"

Demi Replys "You better be paying for the room!" she laughs and grabs Cyrus' ass, "You know it!" Miley replys. "Mind if I join you two?" Selena walks up and asks, "Sure!!!" Demi replys without even a second inbetween. "What about Justin??" Miley asks Selena as they are rubbing eachothers butts while talking. "He has other plans and I need some real sex!" Selena replys.

Kristen Stewart walks by and an idea comes into Miley's head "I want her with us!!!" she says quickly, Demi goes over and talks to Kristen and comes back "She's in!". "Damn you are good!" Selena says as she watches miss Lovato's amazing body.

Miley tells Demi "I can't wait to have more time with you tonight!"

Demi leads the group of girls out of the club into the line of limos, they all say to their drivers "To the Ritz-Carlton please" and the limos drive off. After a short drive they get there, the girls walk in together. Miley walks up to the front desk, "Good Evening miss Cyrus! Looking for the club floor room again?" the hotel staff member asks as Demi looks wondering how many times she has been here.. Miley replys "Yes please John!", he hands her the room key.

After saying thank you, Miley turns around to talk to the three girls with her. "Ready to go up?" she asks as Demi and Selena are already making out in the lobby. "YES!!!" Kristen says with a very naughty happy tone in her voice, Miley puts her arm around miss Stewart and the group heads for the elevator to head up to their room.

In the hallway on the way to their room, Selena starts to take off Demi's dress without caring if anyone comes out of the rooms to see. The dress falls to the ground and Selena pushes Demi againest the wall and starts making out with her with just enough space between their heads so Miley and Kristen can see their tounges wrapping around eachother. Selena then lowers her head to start kiss Demi's chest and then starts to lick around her nipple slowly clockwise. Miley and Kristen make their way into the room when Kristen knocks Miley on the bed and gets on top of her so they can start making out.

Selena gets Demi's right nipple inbetween her teeth and lets go, then does it again making Demi moan. Kristen rips Miley's tight leather shirt right off her body, "That was my favorite shirt!" Miley says with a mean look "Oh shut it and kiss me!" Kristen says as she moves in for the kiss and Miley takes the bait.

Selena has made her way down to between Demi's legs in the hallway, Lovato moans as a young couple comes out of the room next to them. The girl turns and sees Selena eatting out Demi and asks "Aren't you Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez?", Demi answers "the ones and onlys!" She smiles at the girl "WOW! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE A COUPLE!".

Selena stops eatting for a minute and stands up, walks over to the girl "Ever wanted to know what is like to kiss me?" she grabs her and opens her lips with her tounge.

In the room, Miley is still laying on her back while Kristen is now sucking on her breasts. "FUCK ME GIRL!" Miley yells! Kristen rams her fingers into Miley's pussy.

Selena is in the hall making out with the girl from the other room and Demi is sitting fingering herself watching.

Demi walks out of Starbucks wondering what she just did, she gets in the car and heads home.

Back at the Ritz Kristen and Katie have gone, Selena and Miley are laying in eachothers arms naked on the bed. "You know something Miley?" Cyrus looks up into the eyes of her friend "What's that?". "I Love You!" Selena says as she kisses Miley on the lips, "I love you too".

Back at Demi's house, Dallas is moaning as Her mother Dianna is eatting her pussy. Dianna makes her way up her daughter's body to her nice round young breasts and starts sucking on her left nipple.

While driving home, Demi thinks to herself "I think I am going to take a break and go to the beach" she drives into a driveway next to a sign which reads "Nudist Beach". She gets out of the car after parking and removes her shirt and jeans, she then heads to the beach.

"DEMI!" Kristen Stewart yells as she runs over and kisses her without waiting for a reply, "Hey baby! how was the hotel?" they keep kissing while talking. "Great! Selena and Miley are still there, "Alone?" Demi asks wondering if her long time friend and girlfriend was having a romantic time with her other best friend. "Yeah they were laying in eachothers arms when I left".

Demi is okay with that because she knows Selena is true to her and that they can sleep with anyone they want, "Sex on the beach?" Kristen asks. Demi not noticing they were standing next to the bar says "Are you sure?" thinking Kristen meant let's have sex on the beach... "It's a drink, Demi!" Lovato turns red. "Oh yes please but I am underage..."

"It's okay, they don't card here!" Kristen laughs, "Great!" Demi slaps Kristen's ass as she walks over to the bar. Demi waits for here and starts to finger a little "Here is your drink" Kristen says as she hands her the glass. They finish their drinks and start making out, Demi pushes Kristen down on the beach and gets on top of her and they make out more.

Dallas and Dianna on now doing 69 on the sofa.

Miley and Selena are at lunch in the Ritz.

Joe just stopped at Alyson Stoner's house, without saying hello they start stripping and making love in the front hall of her house. He carrys her into the bedroom.

Someone watches them from the window.
Someone is watching Miley and Selena at lunch.
Someone is also watching Demi and Kristen at the beach having sex.
And someone is watching Dallas and Dianna from the window of their house.

Who is watching them?

It has been five days since Selena and Miley were at the Ritz after the awards, Demi and Kristen had sex on the beach, Joe and Alyson had sex, Dallas and Dianna made love. Now Demi didn't think anything bad would come from what happened between her and Kristen on the beach or her and Joe in the coffee shop, until she passed the Hollywood Stars Magazine and saw herself on the cover on the beach with Kristen Stewart as well as photos of Miley and Selena making out at lunch, Her mother and Sister making out on the sofa naked, Joe and Alyson Stoner fucking. "What the hell?" Demi says as she picks up the issue.

She opens the magazine, it reads on page one "Demi Lovato finally comes out as a pussy lover with Kristen Stewart as they really do have "Sex on the beach" at the local nudist beach" Worried what will happened because of this, she keeps flipping the pages "Demi's Mother and Sister spent really bonding time together on the sofa, more then just a family kiss?".

She runs out after buying the magazine, She calls Selena "Have you seen all the magazines??" she starts to cry on the phone.. "Yeah! About me and Miley..." Selena starts to say when Demi cuts her off "I get it, she has more then I do.." She hangs up.

She flips in the magazine more in her car when she reads "Joe and Demi, Together again? Closer then ever?" over a photo of Joe in the bathroom with his cock pushed deep into her pussy. "Oh my god" She starts to really cry and then calls Dallas.. "You and Mom still in bed?" she asks without saying hello.. "Yeah, we are all over the web now!" "So you and Joe again really??" Demi replys as she reads more "Yeah, I fell for him when I saw him that day and things just happened..... FUCK!" Dallas replys quick "What's wrong sis?"

"HE FUCKING CHEATED ON ME AGAIN ALREADY!" before asking who Dallas finds the photo of him and Alyson on the web, "I am so sorry sis! but you and Kristen did well!"
Demi can't help but giggle "Yeah she was great!" the sisters get off the phone and Demi drives down the road.

Stopping the car in a parking lot so she can make another call, Demi dials Joe. "What the fuck?" she says with an mean tone in her voice, Joe replys "What??". "Have you seen the news today or the web? You fucking cheater!", Joe now knows what she is talking about "It was only once.." Demi now yells into the phone "Do not give me that crap! There are photos of you on dates with that bitch!" She hangs up the phone.

She drives off and finds herself at a bar, she walks in. "Rum on the rocks!" She orders, the drink comes and she downs it "Again!". 100 shots later, Demi is still going "AGAIN!".
She gets up and leaves when she finds her sister outside at her car, "Get in and we will pick up your car tomorrow" Demi doesn't even put up a fight and gets into the car. They drive off, "What were you thinking?" Dallas asks her sister.

"My life is over! My career is over!" Demi crys, "No, it isn't!" Dallas says while driving "People will forget about this and your fans will love you no matter what, You get more fans from this more adult fans as well as teenagers and younger" Demi thinks about those words "Maybe you are right!" she says kind of smiling thinking about her fans. "I know I am right!".

The next morning, Demi tweets "To all my fans, you may have seen the news about me and Kristen Stewart having some "fun" on the beach.. This is true. I am bisexual and can be naughty at times, I had amazing sex on the beach with miss Stewart. Check out the photos!" she adds the link on to it.

Demi shuts down her laptop and gets up to change to go out and meet Selena, she puts on a low cut red shirt and short shorts. "Selena, I am sorry for how I acted yesterday" She says as she walks up to her best friend. "It's okay, I was out of it as well!" Selena replys and then hugs Demi tight.

"You and Miley making out really turned me on" Demi says with a giggle as she shows Selena her Iphone with the picture on it, "You naughty girl! I saw your tweet this morning! Good for you! I tweeted to about me and Miley" the two girls hug.

Justin Bieber shows up at the same coffee shop, "Selena, I have been looking everywhere for you!" Selena turns to him "Justin, I need to talk to you.." She says worried how he will react. "A little to late for talking! You know how much of a fool you have made out of me?" He says yelling at her and this was the last word he would yell at her. "YOU FUCKING SHORT LITTLE SHIT!" Demi says as she steps between him and Selena, "Don't you ever talk to her that way! The only person who is making a fool out of you is you! You little boy!" Justin goes to slap her when Selena grabs his hand "Don't touch her!" he leaves and tells both of them "Drop DEAD!". Selena starts to cry.

"Girl! Don't you cry, he isn't worth it! his head is too big for his little body and his cock is too small for a mouse." Selena laughs when her best friend says that, "You are right! Look at me, I am great with my best friend and all my girls!" they hug again and start to make out.

Let me know what you think!!

Hope I am making you hard and wet!

loobinator69
09-29-2011, 07:33 PM
100 shots of rum? on a girl whos like 18 or something? damn....

oh yeah, good story too.

lightning022
06-30-2012, 12:24 AM
nice story

Coach8
08-11-2012, 03:22 PM
omg what i would give

Coach8
08-11-2012, 03:27 PM
omg what i would give

lexicarlon
12-13-2012, 08:10 PM