PDA

View Full Version : Jason the Houseboy

lbpm51
09-02-2011, 10:47 AM
I just moved to the Philippines and when my house was finished I went looking for a housekeeper. I found a lady but had to let her go because she was taking stuff home to her family. I kept looking but it always seemed the same, the girls would take food stuff, laundry materiel home without asking.

I was complaining to Rene, one of the girls at MacDonald’s and she told me she had a friend that was looking for employment, the only problem, it was a he not a she, Oh what the hell, a houseboy was better than nothing, I told her to have him meet me here in the morning and I would talk with him.

The next morning as I was having breakfast and reading the paper when my friend Rene came up to me and introduced Jason. He was somewhat sissified and stood 5’, slim. We talked and after awhile I told him I would give him a try, he would have one week to show me what he could or could not accomplish. He asked if it was a live in position or did he have to go home, which I found out later he didn’t have, I told him it was live in if he wanted.

When we got to the house I showed him where everything he would need to clean the house was and let him get started. The whole time he pranced around like a sissy as he set about his duties. Later in the day I noticed he had changed clothes and now was wearing very tight shorts which accented his ass, and a cut off shirt that showed his stomach.

Watching him caused a rise in my shorts so I began to wonder if he sucked dick, because I sure could use a good blowjob. For the next couple of days I watched and nothing changed, Jason pranced around showing his ass and making sure I seen what he was doing. I decided to test a theory that I had and see if he would suck my dick, I headed for the bedroom and stripped, made sure that my cock was nice and hard, then walked to the laundry room naked.

Jason saw me and I noticed he never took his eyes off my dick, I asked him where all my shorts were, and he ran to the laundry room to get me a pair. When he handed them to me I told him to help me put them on; he went into a squatting position, and I placed my hands on his shoulders as he held the shorts open for me to step into. I made sure that my cock was brushing the side of his face as I placed each leg in the pants, as he started to pull them up I placed my hand on his head, this told him what he need to know.

He remained squatting, opened his mouth and sucked my cock in, he kept sucking, moaning and playing with my balls, and he even sucked each one in his mouth and then would return too sucking my cock. When I began Cumming I never told Jason anything, I just grabbed the back of his head and held my cock buried in the back of his throat. Surprisingly, Jason never lost a drop and when the last shot hit the back of his throat he pulled away until only the head remained in his mouth. He began running his tongue all around the head of my dick, I guess he was hoping for a repeat. I pulled out and looked him in the face and said; thanks, that was good and I think you are going to work out just fine.

He stood up and asked if he could be excused for a few minutes he had something important to do. I noticed that the head of his dick was protruding out the leg of his shorts, I told him if he wanted to jack-off he had to do it in front of me, I wanted to watch him. He went to his room and returned with a vibrator, dropped his shorts and lay on the floor, lifting his legs he stuck the vibrator in his ass and turned it on, then began beating his meat. As he got close to Cumming he raised his head, closed his eyes and shot cum straight up in the air letting it fall back on his body.

I looked at Jason and asked; “boy you like being fucked”, that was wild, now clean yourself up and get dressed, he reached down to his belly, scoped up the puddles of cum and licked it off his hands. I looked at him and said; “Damn Boy, you freaky for cum?” Jason just smiled and got dressed. I pulled up my shorts and thought no more about what just happened.

Later I told Jason that I would be going out for dinner with Rene and would be back later, I told him also that no one, absolutely no one, was to visit, now help me get dressed. As I dropped my shorts and stood there waiting for Jason to fetch my trousers I got another hard-on, when Jason returned he saw I was hard and bent over and without me saying anything took me in his mouth and started sucking me off. This time I didn’t hold his head so he pulled off my cock until just the head remained and collected every drop of cum that flowed from my cock in his mouth. He stood and showing what he had swallowed right in front of me.

After he helped me get dressed I left and picked up Rene, we went to one of the local restaurants and had a lovely meal, we talked about Jason and how well he was doing and that was when she told me that he had been kicked out of his home by his mom and dad because he was a sissy. She also told me that he loved cum, couldn’t get enough of the stuff. I ask her if she also loved cum. She told me yes but only in her pussy, I said wild, let’s go, and you can tell me where we can go have some fun.

She took me to a resort that let you rent a room for 3 hours and you could do what ever you liked. As we entered the room I swung her around and laid a lip lock on her while feeling her breasts. We got undressed and took a shower together then got on the bed, I let her lay down first so I could crawl between her legs and suck her pussy for awhile. Damn she tasted good and sweet, very little hair to get in the way, and juicy. She began to wiggle and squirm as she approached her first climax, she arched her body telling me that she was Cumming and that’s when I got up and jammed my cock straight in, she gasped, and said somewhat quietly; Holy Mother of God!!! I’m Cumming……

I kept pounding her pussy till she came again as I watched her facial expressions, eyes closed, mouth open, and breathing hard. I grunted and shoved my cock in to the hilt and let go of a load that would make anyone proud.

As each shot hit the walls of her pussy she would moan and whisper; Fuck me, OH God, not again, I’m Cumming……… We lay there until our breathing returned to normal and she told me that I was the first foreigner she ever fucked and she love it. She said most Filipino men have short dicks, but you are so big, I never thought I would be able to take all of you.

She looked at her watch and said we need to get dressed our time is almost up and we need to leave. She kissed me and thanked me for a very lovely evening, I told her would have to do it again, I enjoyed it also, as I bent and kissed her pussy and then her mouth. She asked if I enjoyed eating pussy, I told her I really did enjoy it as long as it tasted good and was extra juicy, and girl you have on hell of a juicy pussy. I paid the bill and we left, I dropped her off a couple of doors from her house, she didn’t want her parents to know she was out with foreigner.

When I arrived home I entered the house in a stealth mode just to see what Jason was up too. I found him sitting in front of the TV watching a DVD of two guys sucking each other off and he was jacking-off. I stripped down and seeing the DVD I immediately got hard and walked up too Jason and stood there watching him, he must have felt my presents because he turned and was shocked that I was home, but seeing my hard cock he opened his mouth and took my dick inside and started sucking and moaning. As he sucked he continued jacking his own cock.

I asked Jason how he liked the taste of my cock since I hadn’t washed after fucking Rene, he just moaned that much louder and sucked that much harder. I told him that he was sucking the juices from his friend Rene who I had fucked tonight. This statement really got him going and the next thing I knew I was shooting cum down his throat. He was sucking with his eyes closed and all of a sudden he was shooting cum every where, but he kept sucking.

When he had finished and I was through Cumming I pulled free of Jason’s mouth and turned heading for my room and bed. The next morning Jason woke me and told me it was time for a shower and he would wash me only if I wanted him too. I got up and headed for the shower, turned on the water and set the temp the way I like it, hot.

Jason came in and he was also naked grabbed the soap and applied it to my body. As he soaped me he took great pains with my cock and balls causing a hard-on; he also had a hard cock and as he washed he would let it graze my legs. I told myself this kid wants me to fuck him; I turned Jason around so his ass was facing me and soaped both my cock and his ass, spread his ass cheeks and hit the mark on my first try.

I pushed in and Jason pushed back till I was buried deep in his gut, then I began moving in and out and Jason started moaning and telling me to fuck him harder. I was really pounding his ass when he told me he was Cumming and I saw cum dropping from the end of his dick. Seeing this only caused me to send hot cum up Jason’s ass canal and when the first shot hit, Jason grabbed his meat and was beating the hell out of it.

When I released Jason by pulling out he turned and sucked me in his mouth, I thought, this kid is just plain cock crazy. I reached down and picked him under his arms and he leaned his head against my chest and hugged me, then reached for my soft cock holding it against his leg. We finished the shower and I got dressed and told Jason I would be back and left.

I knew Rene was working so I stopped in at MacDonald’s for breakfast and watched her taking care of the customers that came in. Every once in awhile she would look my way and I would stick my tongue out and lick my lips, she would blush and turn her head.

I finished my coffee and here she was at my table with the coffee pot in hand and asked if I wanted more, I looked at her and said yes, she started refilling my cup, I looked at her and said; OH you meant coffee and licked my lips. She smiled and said she got off at 3PM, and told me where to meet her.

As I drove up to the place I was to pick up Rene up she stood there with another girl who was unknown to me. As Rene entered the car she introduced Myra and said she was her sister, she also told me that they had to go straight home, so I provided them with a ride. After dropping the girls off I headed for home and what I knew to be a sure piece of ass for getting my rocks off.

When I walked in the house I found Jason once again jacking off, except this time he was dressed in stockings and garter belt, crotch-less panties, and a pair of 2” heels. I startled him when I asked; what the fuck are you doing dressed like that and jacking off? He started crying and holding his head in the palm of his hands; again, Jason what are you doing?

Jason, stand up. When he stood I looked him over and for some reason, even though I was screaming at him, he never lost his hard-on, maybe it was what he was wearing that kept it that way. Since you refuse to answer me, bend over the couch arm and for god sake take those panties off. After had did what I told him to do I took my cock out and told him to wet me real good because I was going to fuck the shit out of him.

Only his head moved as he took my dick in his mouth and slobbered all over the head and shaft. I removed my cock and moved around behind him and drove it home unceremoniously going as deep as I could, this brought a Yelp from his mouth and also a groan, but no never mind, I pounder away at his ass and I would smack his ass cheeks hard making them turn red. As I reached my turn over point I unloaded shot after shot into his bowels and he was feeling it because his hands were gripping the couch cover bunching it up close to him, but not a sound except for a low moan.

When I finished I pulled out and stood there watching cum run out from his ass, I told him to reach behind and scope up the cum and lick it off his hand. He did as I said and then he picked up his panties and with tears in his eyes said he would go pack. I asked why, don’t you like living here and being fucked by me? Jason said; you want me to stay, your not kicking me out? No to the kicking out, and yes you can stay.

I called Rene and told her I needed to talk, where can I meet you; I really need your help on a matter of importance. I drove to where Rene said to pick her up and when she got in the car I told her what happened with Jason and I wanted her to help him dress and act like a girl. I told her that he gave great blowjobs and his ass was pure heaven to fuck just like you. Speaking of fucking would you like to visit the resort and enjoy ourselves for a while.

Rene nodded her head yes and I took off, once inside the room we got naked and lay on the bed where I began kissing every inch of her body from her head to her toes, I even sucked her toes and she was moaning because of the sensation I was sending up through her body. I worked my way back up her legs to her pussy and when I licked she was wetter then I had known her to ever be in the past. As I sucked her pussy and clit she started wiggling and trembling telling that she was Cumming. I sucked a little bit longer then rose up and stuck my dick in and fucked her.

Rene placed her arms around me and when she came she dug her nails in my back, I knew that even though she wanted to scream, it was just not in her to let other people know that she was getting fucked and was Cumming.

I kept pounding her love tunnel and brought on another climax, again, the nails dug in but this time in was my arms. As my climax approached I really started pounding fast and faster then buried him deep within and shot my load. This brought on another climax for Rene and we collapsed on top of each other. When I pulled out cum came gushing out so I bent forward and started sucking and licking her pussy till I had every drop of both hers and mine.

Rene was surprised that I was sucking my own cum but that never stopped her from experiencing another cum. Then to get away from my tongue she threw her leg over me and lay on her belly and buried her pussy in the bed so I would not be able to get to it because of the sensitiveness attached to her well fucked and sucked pussy.

I took one look and began kissing the cheeks of her ass and working my tongue down the crack, but she fought back by squeezing her cheeks tightly together and telling me to stop, so I just kept kissing her cheeks till she rolled over grabbed my head and pulled my up to her. She looked me in the eyes and said; “Honey, you’re a sex maniac”, stop we have to leave, and I will help you with Jason.

She told me that she would be off tomorrow and will come by my house at around 6 AM and talk with Jason. We left the resort and I dropped her off a block from her house and went home. I told Jason that Rene was coming by and would help him dress and act like a girl if that’s what he desires. Jason came up to me and hugged me then fell to his knees and took my dick out and began sucking, I told him that he was tasting Rene’s pussy juice, but that didn’t faze him, it seemed to excite him to the point of sucking my cock harder. When I came he was swallowing as fast as he could till he had every drop of cum in his stomach, and kept sucking till I went soft and I made him let go of my dick.

Rene showed up at 6:30 and talked with Jason for awhile and then went to his room. When they returned she told me that Jason needed clothes and we needed to go shopping, great I too wanted to visit SM Mall so I could do a little shopping. We sat around talking till Rene said she wanted to see me suck Jason’s cock, I said; not yet, but I will eat your pussy come here and sit on the table. Rene looked at me and said later we need to leave for SM Mall.

When we arrived at the Mall I gave Rene some money and told them to meet me at the coffee shop when they finished. There is one shop there that you can enjoy a good cup of coffee and are able to smoke, but most important you get to watch the girls walk by as they entered the Mall.

A couple of hours later and several cups of coffee, Rene and Jason showed up loaded down with bags. They told me that they had no problem since Jason was about the same size as Rene; they wanted to show me what they bought but I told them lets have lunch and then go home and Jason can model the things for us. On the drive home Rene was rubbing my leg and whispering to me that she loves me, I smiled and said; no you don’t, you just love the things I can do to your body, and laughed, she responded by pinching my leg and making me holler.

When we arrived home, Jason immediately headed for his room and began unpacking the things they bought, mean while Rene having given me a hard-on dropped her shorts and panties, pulled my dick out and sat on my lap burying my cock deep inside her pussy. She just sat there and told me how good I felt and then started moving her body back and forth slowly at first, and as the sensations increased she went faster. She leaned forward and gripped the edge of the table and bent her head as she came.

Just about the time she finished Jason walked out of his room dressed fit to kill, he was wearing a short skirt, low cut blouse which showed his bra, black hose and 3” heels. He had a long black wig on that reached his shoulders and had applied makeup; his lips were bright red and very inviting, blue eyeliner, and just a little rouge on his cheeks; dressed like that he truly took on the appearance of a girl and I know he could pass as one.

Rene looked at him and said; Jason we need to come up with a new name for you, what shall we call you now? Jason gave it some thought and said that I’m now Janet does everybody like my new name. Rene and I agreed and told him from now on when ever you are dressed we will call you Janet. Janet looked at Rene sitting on my lap and noticed she was naked from the waist down and had my cock buried deep within her pussy.

With tears in her eyes Janet walked back to her room to change outfits. I placed my hands under Rene grabbing the cheeks of her ass and started fucking her again. Rene started moaning and leaning back against my chest gripping my arms with her hands and digging her nails in. I whispered to her that I was Cumming and she took over bouncing up and down on my dick, when the cum hit the walls of her cunt she let out a little yep, and sat down hard on my dick buried deep inside her.

Just as I finished Janet returned and watched as Rene got off my lap with cum dripping from her cunt; Janet fell to her knees and began licking up the cum running down Rene’s legs and then went to her pussy for the rest. Rene was enjoying Janet eating her out so much that she grabbed Janet’s head and came in her mouth. When she finished Rene pushed Janet away, and Janet came straight for me sucking my cock deep in her mouth and sucking the leftover juices from Rene and I.

Janet got up licking her lips and we told her that she looked even lovelier than before. I told her to bend over to me I wanted to see what she had in her bra, upon seeing the padding I asked Rene where she was able to find the falsies’, she told me that a lot of Filipina's with small breast wear falsies’ so they can attract men. I thought that they would help the illusion that Janet had breast, don’t you like them. Well to tell you the truth, they will do.

Janet asked me if it would be aright if she remained dressed as a girl because it made her feel so real. I said; as long as you don’t neglect your chores, damn if she didn’t jump with joy and ran off to her room to change.

I asked Rene why she was still living at home with her parents. She told me that she could not afford a place of her own on what she made at MacDonald’s. If that’s the case why not consider moving in with us here, as you can see this house is big and there is plenty of room too include you. She answered that she would consider my proposal and let me know tomorrow if I stopped by work.

The next day I got up and took one look at Janet and told her to come to me; I want to fuck you. She took off her shorts and panties bent over, still in her heels, and I went to work on her lovely ass, as I plowed her hole I would get an occasional yep from her but that was all, but when I came and my cum splashed against the walls of her ass canal she would moan. As I slowly started going soft I pulled out and she turned and licked me clean.

I got dressed and headed for MacDonald’s and Rene. After parking I walked in the store and asked one of the other counter staff where Rene was and was told she called in sick. I had breakfast, read the paper and left heading back home. As I walked in the house I heard voices coming from the dinning room.

I peaked around the corner and saw Janet standing between Rene’s legs and poking his dick in her pussy, she was lying on the table and her legs were up on Janet’s shoulders, eyes closed and telling Janet how much she missed him sneaking in her room at night so they could fuck.

I took a second take on what was just said and thought; shit, these two are brother and sister. I let them finish and straighten up then I walked in and greeted them. I told Janet to fix me a coffee and sat at the table telling Rene that I had stopped by but her co-workers said she had called in sick, what’s with that? Rene said the reason she had called in was because she want to talk with Janet to see how she would feel with her moving in with me.

I looked at her and said; what did your brother tell you. Rene looked shocked by what I had said and Janet stopped dead in her tracks with my coffee in her hand. Rene was the first to go no the defensive, asking what ever made me think that they were brother and sister. I told them that when I came in Janet was fucking you, and you were telling him how much you missed him coming to your room at night so you guys could fuck.

Now, would you guys like to tell me the whole story, and don’t lie to me for if there is one thing I hate, it’s a liar. Rene started telling me that Jason felt very uncomfortable being a boy, dressed in boy things so he asked for my help, me being the eldest I would know about such things. He would sneak in my room at night and I would let him wear my panties and bra and we would sit and talk, then one night during his visit I noticed he had a hard-on and told him to pull it out so I could have a good look see.

I bent over and took it in my hand and the next thing I knew I was licking the head and then I took his cock in my mouth. I gave Jason his first blow-job and mine for that matter. When he came I refused to let go till I had all his juice down my throat. He returned the favor by licking my pussy till I came. We did this for awhile and then we experimented with him sticking his dick in me, and the rest is history as they say. We were so excited with our new found joy that when Jason left my room he forgot to take off my panties and bra.

Jason it’s your turn to tell your side of the events that caused you to be kicked out of the house. Jason started his tail by telling us that after he left Rene’s room he was feeling so good that he fell asleep still wearing her stuff. His father came into his room the next morning and seeing me dressed in Rene’s undergarments, hit not only the roof ; but, told me to pack up and get out, he didn’t want a sissy living in his house.

I went to my Uncles house he lives alone and asked if I could stay there and the reason behind me asking. He told me that it would be fine by him, except he had only one bed and he slept naked, if that was acceptable then I was welcome to stay. That night I was initiated into sucking cock and I fell head over heels in love with sucking his dick, now I will suck any cock. He also initiated me into butt fucking and I loved doing that too. What really gets me going is being able to wear beautiful girl clothes without being screamed at, and being fucked while wearing them, and for that I thank you.

I looked at both of them thinking about what I was going to say. After much deliberation, I told them that if they still wanted to move in with me Janet could remain dressed as a girl and if she needed her dick sucked then Rene could suck her off. Both of you will have to see after my needs, if that’s acceptable then lets start right now, Janet you suck on my dick till I’m nice and hard and then I will fuck Rene and you can lick up the cum she will have dripping from her cunt.

Janet pulled down my shorts and started kissing my dick and then took it in his mouth using his tongue to lick around the head, in the mean time Rene was getting ready for me after Janet finished. She was lying on the table fingering her pussy waiting on me to come over and stick the meat to her. Once I felt I was really good and hard, I pulled free of Janet’s mouth and dropped into the maximum depth of Rene’s pussy. As I was fucking her I felt Janet’s tongue licking my ass, which I can say with all honesty, was thrilling and very sensational causing chills up and down my body making me fuck Rene that much harder.

I think we both came at the same time and when I pulled out, Janet immediately received her greatest wanting, cum on the tongue. She was licking and sucking Rene’s pussy digging deep for that last drop of hers and my nectar of life. When we finished we were all breathing heavily, will that is all except Janet who was standing with on hell of a hard-on, I told her to stick her cock in Rene’s mouth she would take care of her. Instead of Rene sucking she held her head still and lips tight around Janet’s dick and let her fuck her mouth. When Janet came Rene accepted her load and as she released her cock from her mouth she began licking her lips to obtain the last drops as she wiped her mouth with the head of Janet’s dick.

As I reviewed the last few months in my head I thought this is truly a great life, Rene and Janet seem to be very happy with our arrangement and everyone had a satisfying sex life.

April
09-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the new story :)

nmsteve
04-25-2012, 07:09 AM
Man I love shemales.Nice tits and hard cocks !!!