PDA

View Full Version : Father and Son Together

lbpm51
09-02-2011, 10:56 AM
My wife, Jake’s mother ran off with another man 9 years ago leaving us to fend for ourselves. It was Saturday night and Jake had gone out so being alone I decided to watch a couple of DVD’s and fell asleep on the couch in my boxers. Moving around in my sleep caused my dick to be poking out through the opening, when my son came in and saw me lying there with a hard-on. He made it a point to tell me the next morning that’s how he found me, he also told me that he looked from my dick to the TV and saw that I had been watching a Bi-sexual movie. The scene was where the guy was sucking off the other guy and the girl was fucking the guy doing the sucking with a strap on.

He told me that seeing this he decided to add to the dream I was having and do what he had always wanted to do after seeing me in the shower, suck my dick. He said he knelt down and took the head in his mouth and was running his tongue all around, he said I groaned and grabbed the sides of the couch when he was bobbing his head up and down the shaft. Jake also told me that I said I was Cumming and screamed; suck it you sissy bitch and swallow my cum down your throat.

He told me that’s exactly what he did, letting his mouth fill with cum and then swallowing it all at once, he told me it tasted sweet as it slid down his throat. Then he told me that he got up and covered me with the blanket from the back of the couch, turned off the TV and went to bed.

Jake told me all of this the next morning while we were having coffee, and wanted too know how I felt about being sucked off by your sissy son. I stood and unzipped my pants pulled my dick out, which was hard as a rock, and asked does this answer your question, want to do it again, I would like watching you suck me off this time.

Jake reached for my dick and brought it to his mouth; he was looking up at me watching my reaction when his mouth engulfed the head and most of the shaft. I watched as my cock sank in Jake’s mouth, I could feel his tongue running all around exciting me that much more as he was bobbing his head. Seeing Jake sucking on my dick got me all that more excited and he was good, damn good because I started Cumming and filling his mouth with my love seed and watching him swallow it down.

I was weak kneed and had to hold on to the table before I fell. When Jake was finished he helped me back in my chair and freshened up our coffee before he spoke. Dad, thank you, I really enjoyed that, I have been wanting to do that ever since I saw you taking a shower just after mom left, you were washing your dick so hard and fast I knew you were jacking off, and when you came and it splattered on the shower wall, I knew then I wanted to be swallowing what you shot on the wall.

I asked Jake what ever got you started sucking dicks. He looked at me and said; when I was 14 me and Sam would spend a lot of time alone in my room, one day I found your stash of DVD’s and the one I selected was of two guys fucking this girl, one was in her pussy and the other was getting his dick sucked, as we watched we pulled our dicks out and began jacking off, Sam came first and it was all over his hand, I came shortly after and had the same results, cum all over my hand.

The next day after school we headed to my room and the DVD that I got was of two guys jacking off in the first part of the movie and in the second part they were sucking each others dicks. Of course we had our dicks out watching the movie so I reached over and took Sam’s dick in my hand an began jacking him off, he reached for mine and was doing the same thing. The feeling of another hand on your dick was better then your own. What was real funny was, we both came at the same time and we had each others cum on our hands.

This time instead of wiping our hands we brought our hands up to our noses and smelled and then it was I who licked at it just to see what it tasted like, Sam seeing me do this followed suit. Being young our dicks were still hard so I pushed Sam down on the bed and told him if ever said anything to anybody I would beat his ass, then I took his dick in my mouth and following the guys on the DVD went to bobbing my head up and down. I was on my hands and knees bent over Sam when I felt Sam grab my dick and start sucking, the feeling was nothing I have ever felt before and I wanted more of those feelings.

I’m now 19 and Sam and I have split but I have not stopped sucking dicks, I go to the park at night and pick up strangers just so I can enjoy myself, and when I came home last night and found you in the position you were in, I had to take advantage, just like a guy would with a drunk girl.

What about fucking Jake? Have you ever been fucked in the ass? Dad, I started fucking a couple of years ago and like sucking dicks I’m addicted, want to try, you will find me very accommodating, I’ve had big and small dicks enter my ass, of course nothing compared to your size, so anytime you want to fuck me, I’m willing.

A week later I was lying in my bed after my shower still hashing over what I had learned about my son and his addiction to dicks that explode either in his mouth or his ass, when I heard the front door open and close. I knew Jake was home, so I jumped up took off my shorts and lay back down on the bed.

A few minutes later Jake knocked on the door and entered, I pretended to be reaching for a blanket to cove up with when he told me to stop. He came over to the bed and sat down, reached for my dick and as soon as his hand touched my dick it spring to life.

He ran his hand up and down the shaft and under my balls telling me that I really had a wonderful cock and to this day don’t understand why mom ran away from this, bent over and gave the head a nice long kiss and a lick. Then out of the blue he asked why I never dated? I told him I had a responsibility to him making sure he was raised correctly; I guess I didn’t do all that great.

You could say with you finding my stash of DVD’s; I turned you into a cocksucker. No Dad you didn’t, for some reason I knew I was different it just took the DVD’s to bring it to the surface. You did a great job of raising me.

Jake stood up and got undressed then he crawled into bed with me and laid his head on my chest grabbed my dick and held it in his hand. I placed my arm around his shoulders and we went to sleep. I awoke to the smell of coffee and had one hell of a hard-on. I turned towards the door and there stood Jake naked as the day he was born with a tray in his hands. He took one look at my raging dick and told me that he would take care of it; he put the tray down and crawled back in bed on his hands and knees took me in his mouth and licked and sucked all up and down the shaft.

The manipulations were driving me insane with the desire to fill his mouth with cum. All of a sudden I found myself reaching for Jakes dick and taking it in my hand, it felt velvety and he was no slouch in the size department either. While Jake was sucking I began jacking him off causing him to moan around my dick, and start bouncing his hips up and down as if he was fucking my hand.

With my other hand I reached up and stuck a finger in his asshole when he jerked free of my finger and my hand that was wrapped around his young dick, stopped sucking stood up and straddled my body bent his knees and grabbing my dick placed it at the entrance to his ass and sat down driving it deep inside, moaning and groaning the whole time.

He started moving back and forth with his eyes closed and his hands gripping my chest. He was moaning; OH God Dad!! You feel just like I thought you would feel buried deep in my ass, I have never felt this full before today, half full from other dicks being stuck up my ass canal, but nothing like what I feel now, God!! I love you so much Dad!! If you’re ready I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard, I want to feel your dick pounding my ass, Jake rose up enough for me to start moving my hips up and down driving my dick in and out of his ass.

While fucking Jake’s ass I reached down between us and grabbed his dick and began jacking him off. He yelled; Pop! Keep doing what you’re doing, I love this so much, I never thought I would ever be able to suck your dick or get you to fuck me, I love you. I told Jake that I was on the verge of Cumming and he replied; that’s it Pop fill my ass canal with your beautiful cum, I want all you can give me deep in my bowels. OH Shit!!! Dad I’m Cumming too, and he deposited his cum all over my chest and stomach as I was firing shot after shot deep in his ass.

When he climbed off my dick there was a loud popping sound and then I felt cum that was running out of his ass landing on my balls. Jake started licking cum from my chest then proceeded down to my dick and balls making sure that he licked up every drop. After licking my balls clean he came up and kissed me transferring cum that was on his tongue into my mouth. When I realized what had happened I savored the taste, not bad, well not as bad as I thought it would be.

We lay in each others arms and napped. After waking I asked Jake if he would guide me as I sucked his dick, I want to return the favor that you so lovingly gave me. I got up on my hands and knees and picked up his dick and licked the head, then placed it on my tongue and closed my lips around his now hardening dick. Remembering what Jake had done to me I went about bobbing my head up and down his shaft. As I increased my up and down motion I played with his balls and ass, this caused him to arch his butt in the air and when I jammed two fingers in his ass he yelled; You old cocksucker!! Suck my dick!! Dad I’m Cumming get ready.

I thought it was nice of him to warn me that he was Cumming but I didn’t stop sucking, I wanted his cum, I wanted to feel it slide down my throat. His first shot surprised me but I adjusted real fast and accepted the rest with ease. As Jake’s cum slid down my throat it brought back memories of eating Oysters on the half shell; like Jake I was hooked sucking dick.

I lay back down and this time Jake held me and told me what a fantastic cocksucker I was. As Jake played with my dick, I mentioned that I wanted it all, how would he like to fuck my ass as soon as he recovers and is hard enough. Hearing me asking him to fuck me was the magic he needed because I was astounded at how fast his dick was growing right before my eyes.

Jake told me that he needed to clean me out, and that meant giving me an enema so when he pulled out there would be no shit on his dick, and I could take him in my mouth and clean him up. Off to the bathroom we went, he fixed the solution and told me to bend over, and when he told me to, I was to start panting like a dog as he emptied the enema bag in my ass. Ok Dad, start panting. Bags empty now hold it, I’ll tell you when you can expel the fluids, what seemed like hours was only a few minutes before Jake said go Dad.

As the fluid left my ass I got a cheap thrill from the feelings of it leaving. Jake wiped my ass and reached in the medicine cabinet and pulled a tube of KY Jelly out and set about greasing my asshole. The jelly felt cold but when Jake inserted his fingers in my ass making sure that I was well lubricated he touched my prostrate gland, I thought I would drop a load right then and there. We never made it back to the bed, I was still in a bent position when Jake to me to push out like I was taking a shit, and when I did I felt the head of his dick enter.

He stopped and let me adjust and told me there will be more when he felt I was ready to accept the rest of him. I couldn’t wait any longer I wanted all of him now so I started pushing back until I felt his thighs against my butt cheeks. The feeling of his deep penetration was what I was after and what I got. He laughed and then began fucking me, I was going crazy each time the head of his dick would brush my gland, I kept think I’ll be Cumming soon.

Jake really knew his business as he kept pounding my ass and when he reached around and grabbed my dick; I told him he was driving me up a tree with the sensations that were cursing through my body. I said Jake; I need to feel you cum in my ass now if you never do anything else, now fuck me boy I need to you. A few minutes later I felt cum splashing against my ass canal walls and what a wonderful feeling it was, I yelled: God Damn you Jake!!! Fill me to the brim; OH God!!! I’m Cumming Jake, and I dropped my load right there on the bathroom floor.

When Jake fell from my ass I felt another rush as cum went running down my legs. That’s when we retired to the bedroom and Jake set about licking cum from my legs and balls. I told Jake that he has spoiled me for good, I love sucking and fucking; we should remain naked and anytime we need a shot of love we won’t have to get undressed, we’ll already in a position to accommodate the other. Jake I want you to move in my room there is no need for you to sleep alone anymore.

danerin69
09-07-2011, 05:11 AM
Fantastic work!

April
09-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

davesmistress
09-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Thanks for the new addition

sexibibabe
09-10-2011, 10:11 PM
Very hot srory!

ilovemysexxxx
11-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Awesome

UKSpunkJunky
12-19-2011, 01:47 PM
Excellent!

pinkprincess
02-29-2012, 01:52 PM
that makes me so horny

nmsteve
04-17-2012, 07:49 AM
That is so like how Ihad sex with my son.I ot naked knowing he would cum home and find me naked and it worked :()

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Nice story! Thanks!

nmsteve
04-23-2012, 02:53 PM
I used to have sex with my mom and dad.Mfavorite was sucking on my dads'cock

scooner71
03-29-2013, 05:08 PM
awesome story

anythinggoes4me
04-12-2017, 11:47 AM
My dad n I were at odds for a real long time, when I was about 15 it came out he had been cheating on Mom. After a few months, I cooled down and started working things out in my head, so I decided I would go see him at his new place. I missed seeing him nude in the bathroom, and all I could think about for weeks was the last time the family had went camping, it was just us 2 in the woods and he had to piss.. he pulled out his dick turned around to face and let that thing go.. I looked but made n effort too turn, because I really didn't know what to make of it.. I had wanted to reach over and grab it... I walked to his place, now 16 I thought I could handle it all, this stuff in my head...but I kept thinking about pulling down his pants. I got to the door n he answered saying how much he really missed me, he said mom asked him back but he said he wanted to make sure things were ok with us, n he wasn't coming back until they were. I though ok, sounds like a plan.. I said of course I want you back home dad, I love you..he put his hand on my leg and said I am only coming home for you.. I love your mom but not like i used too.. I love you []. i felt the mood change and the sound of his voice got softer as he said it, i thought &$*) this can't be for real and before I realized i said I love you too dad. Just then I noticed the bulge in his work pants, he reached over and ran his thumb down the side of my face and over to my mouth.. my heart was pounding.. his thumb pushed inside my lips then he pulled me oevr to him and kissed me.. it seemed to last forever... I rubbed my hands across the bulge for a long time.. then I pushed him back and said F this!... He looked shocked till i finished with "stand up so i can take off your pants dad"
I swear i couldn't believe it, there I was undoing my fathers belt, unzipping his pants! now all that was in the way was the undewear...i pulled them down alowly until that dick popped out... i reached up grabbed it and said i wish you would have told me a long time ago.. he said its ok we're together again... I kissed it from head to balls.. it was huge it took a few minutes to work out how to get it all it, but i didn't stop either.. hearing him groan and moan saying my name, and being with me was intense. It was not long at all before he came.. i wasn't ready for it and it was all over my face.. I groaned No not yet ohh please dad.. he grinned and said I'll get hard in a few minutes you just do what you want, we've got all night if you want to.. i jumped up took off all my clothes and jumped up in bed to make out some more.. then there it came up again! i laughed and said gotta go dad, dick is calling me! he reached down, held it up by the base and said its all yours.. I cant remember how many times that night we came. The next morning I woke up n he was on the phone. I didn't here much but when he hung up he said I've got the day off and I told school your out of town with me, You wanna do something? I laughed and said SURE n reached over n grabbed his dick.. he pushed me on my back and kissed me for a long time, I could fell him getting hard again.. He jumped up n said real happily.. Ok we'll shower n get this day started... I kept pulling him back into bed, till he finally picked my up n we showered together... we got dressed and went to the truck.. he went to start n I opened the door n said we're not going anywhere until I get it agian. he tried giving me that "don't give me an attitude" but I reached over and grabbed his pants n said we'll just do it here then...He just said ok then, your the boss kid... after I drained it I said, I'm not mom, I don't care if we go out, I want you n me time! so he said what do you want to do then.... lets just stay here and watch tv! He buttoned up his pants n we got back in the house. He sat down, turned on the tube, and I slid in right in his arms.. it was so awesome to be able to sit n watch tv with my hands in his pants! Dinner came n went and it was early, I said I'm going to bed dad, and kissed him good night.. He jumped in behind me and said So will I... Wow my legs went up in the air and I never felt so much everything for my dad.
The next morning came and I went off to school,, but I couldn't wait to get home and see dad there after work.. but we had to keep it lo key.. but he kept his word.. he never did sleep with mom, n every time we got to do something was awesome.. a year later after we were in our thing he left mom and I moved in with him.. in our own bedroom!
We had been together about 10 years when he didn't come home,, he had been a bad traffic accident.. mmmmm but the memories!