PDA

View Full Version : Man fined 10,000 Euros for not sleeping with wife!

John_Doe
09-06-2011, 08:01 AM
A man in France is required to pay 10,000 euros (£8,800 / $14,100) for refusing to sleep with his wife.

Jean-Louis and Monique have two children from their 21-year marriage, but hadn't had sex with each other for "several years".

Monique eventually chose to both sue and divorce her husband, reports The Daily Mail.

In court, Jean-Louis claimed that his job and ill health were factors in the later sexless years of their marriage.

The court ruled in Monique's favour, and the judge stated: "A sexual relationship between husband and wife is the expression of affection they have for each other, and in this case it was absent.

"By getting married, couples agree to sharing their life and this clearly implies they will have sex with each other."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can see this leading to more husbands, and wives, being sued now lol

Imagine it:

"Oh, when we married, she promised to go down on me every day, and she failed on her commitment"
or
"We were saving our first time till after we got married, he told me he had a 10 inch cock and when he showed me it, it was only about 3 inches. He lied under oath before our marriage."

Neko-kun
09-06-2011, 09:27 PM
This is possibly one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read. Even more so than the two teenage girls that tried to sue McDonalds because they ate it for almost every meal and got fat.

Ariessouls
07-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Hey why not sue for this too, seems like people sue for every other stupid reason

Brigit Astar
07-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Four things are certain in our culture and society: death, taxes, drugs, and lawyers (and the subsequent suing that goes on)

TheExodu5
08-17-2012, 03:03 AM
Al Bundy?

lookinforward
08-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Lawyers ... I have met some real honorable ones, and some real sleaze chasers. You've heard the term "ambulance chasers." They do exist. They basically wait for you to be injured, no matter the reason, and sue anyone involved with hopes the insurance companies will settle out of court. And of course, you've heard the old joke.. "what's the difference between a prostitute and a the family attorney? One stops fucking you once you die. When it comes to lawyers, lets just say I have heard all the jokes.

As for this travesty of justice, well all I can say is.. What? The man will not sleep with is wife and so he violated the marriage contract? So for this lack if sexual urges, he had been deemed by the courts for violation of the marriage contract. Very strange. It basically sounds to me like an irreconcilable difference, which is in some cases cause for a divorce. As for the property settlement well this might have been part of it. But still, the way it is written is up ... to me, is hilarious.

swappy
08-21-2012, 01:04 PM
omfg this is crazy