PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Irene Shelter m/m, f/f

usafslut
09-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Irene hit the East Coast hard.

Billy and his mother were moved to a shelter due to a mandatory evacuation of their NC home. It was weird for the 16 year old boy to be heading to an elementary school where he went years ago. He had a bag of clothes, his ipad and head phones. “This is going to suck” he told his mother.

When they got to the school there were various class rooms that had been set up with cots in them. He and his mother were assigned a room with 2 other families. Billy was the oldest child, which even sucked more.

After a couple of hours he was bored out of his mind. He excused himself from the room and went to find the boys room to jerk off, he had a feeling he would be doing this a lot over his time here. It was his mental and physical release when he was home alone, so he figured why should it be different here.

He entered the boys’ room and laughed when he saw the stalls. He guessed when he was in 5th grade that the stall doors looked normal. But now he could see over the top of them. “I guess they didn’t trust the little kids and the teachers could see over them. “Fucking great” he thought to himself.

As he passed the next to last stall he looked down and there was a boy a little older than he. For some reason seeing the boy sitting there on the little toilet made him stop and stare for a moment and then smile and give a nod. As he was about to move on the boy moved his arm from between his legs and revealed a big hard dick. He guessed the nod meant something to the other boy.

Billy always thought his dick was of good size, but it was nothing compared to the guy in front of him. It wasn’t that thick but it was long. Billy knew he should move but it was like his feet were in cement. The other boy stood up and walked to the door of the stall and opened it. He reached forward and put his hands on Billy’s shoulders and pushed him down.

Billy couldn’t believe this was happening. He had never thought of having sex with another guy, but here he was bending his knees and placing them on the floor. The other boy pushed his dick head to Billy’s lips and then pushed his dick inside.

To his amazement Billy just opened his mouth and took as much of the long skinny dick inside as he could The guy put his hands behind Billy’s head and started face fucking him. The guy must have been jerking off for a while as it didn’t take long and he filled Billy’s mouth with a big load of cum. The guy didn’t pull out till he could tell that Billy had swallowed his load.

Once his dick was out the guy looked at Billy and said “it is amazing how you fems can sniff out the right bathrooms. Meet me here at midnight and I will treat you to long cock up your ass.” The guy went to wash up and Billy went to the urinal. He had to get himself off now more than before.

When he unzipped his fly and reached in to take his dick in his hands he couldn’t believe how hard he was. “Am I gay” he thought to himself, or “am I just experimenting” and even more so “why did I just do exactly what he wanted?” his head was spinning with these thoughts as started to jerk off. He didn’t even hear the door to the bathroom open, but did hear it close and the footsteps almost behind him.

Billy quickly stepped closer to the porcelain structure trying to hide his errection. A man in his 30’s stepped up to the urinal next to him. “Shit” Billy thought, “there are 5 other urinals wtf did he have to pick this one for?”

The guy started to pee and it sounded like a fire hose. Billy couldn’t help it, he had to look over at the noise. The guy obviously saw him looking and said “sorry I really had to go?”

“Damn you sounded like a horse peeing.” He said to the man as he continued to look because even soft the guy had a big dick, but Billy thought it was probably semi erect because he had to pee so bad.

“Yea, I guess I do pee like a horse sometimes, that’s what happens when you have a horse sized dick I guess.” The man responded.

“Wow” is all Billy could say and again his body ignored his brain. He was saying “look away” to himself, but his eyes were glued to the man’s dick.

The guy finally turned and put his back up against the wall that separated the stalls from the urinals. He was now facing Billy who was still buried in the urinal but he was looking to his right at the man, who was now pulling on his dick and making it grow.

“It grows a lot faster when it is sucked.” The man said, and held his dick in an offering way to Billy.

Billy reached into the urinal and put his dick back into his pants and walked over to the man. He started to go down on his knees as did with the other boy when the man said “Stay on your feet and just bend over, I hate teeth marks on the head of my cock.”

Billy bent at the waist and took the semi erect dick into his mouth and started to suck. The cock head got fatter and fatter and was filling his mouth. The guy pushed his dick in further and Billy had to concentrate quickly on breathing through his nose before he choked.

The angle from bending over seemed easier to get the big dick deeper in his mouth and he kept trying to get more while the guy was pumping in and out.

As Billy was working the huge dick the man was rubbing his back. He then felt the hand move lower and lower, till he felt the man’s hand slide under the elastic of his shorts in the back. He could soon feel the man squeezing the cheeks of his butt. The man then said “pull your shorts and underpants down a bit.” Again being like a robot he did as told and without taking the dick out his mouth he pulled down his shorts and he felt his dick spring free from his underpants.

As Billy went back to working the big dick in his mouth the guy started rubbing his finger down his crack. Billy didn’t know what to think or do. Soon the finger stopped at his butt hole and the man started to move his finger in a circular motion on the opening. Billy had never played with his own ass and this was weird, however it actually felt good.

The man moved his finger away and when it came back it was wet, from spit Billy guessed. The guy pushed his finger into his hole and although it felt funny it actually felt good too. The man pushed it in deeper and it started to hurt a little, but he also noticed that he was taking the dick futher in his mouth as the man moved his finger in deeper. The man felt that too and moaned a little, while shoving his finger in and out of the boy’s ass.

The new deeper sucking was all the guy needed and a few moments later gave Billy his second load in less than a half hour from walking into the bathroom. The man pushed Billy off his dick and said “you did real good kid. But I really want that tight fucking ass. How about I meet you here, let’s say midnight?”

Billy couldn’t believe this and laughed, then replied “you know my mom usually stays up reading till about then, why don’t we make it like 12:30 or later.” The guy nodded and said “ok, see you then.”

Billy went over to the urinal and again pulled his dick out to finally get off. This time he did hear the door open. In walked a kid and his dad. Billy quickly put his dick back in his pants and went over to the sink to wash up. He finished and went back the classroom where his mom was. “Where have you been?” she asked. Billy just replied “went for a walk” but smiled to himself thinking “it would have been fun to just say “sucking guys off in the men’s room.” But kept that to himself.

At the same time this was going on there were two girls that were getting to know each other in another room. Under normal circumstances the girls probably wouldn’t even talk. One was a tough looking senior in high school, while the other was a about as straight looking sophomore as you could get. But the two had been talking for hours.

As bedtime hit the two girls put their cots close to each other. The lights in the room were then turned off. The lights from the hall gave the room a twilight look to the area that the girls were in. Like her mom and Kate (the tougher one), Lisa had shed everything but her bra and panties, once she was under the thin excuse for blanket that the school had furnished.

The girls tried to sleep. Lisa figured there was only way she was going to be able to relax enough to sleep. Although pretty straight she still loved to masturbate. She started thinking about what the other girl had been telling her about these dildos that she had bought on line, and filling her pussy with 8 and 10 inches of imitation cock.

Lisa felt herself up and then moved one of her hands to her panties. Soon her middle finger was probing the inside of her pussy. She was in that great place of bliss once her body had warmed and moistened. She thought she was imagining it, but a sound continued. “Psst, Psst” she heard and opened her eyes; inches from her face was Kate.

Once Kate saw Lisa open her eyes she whispered “come with me.” The two girls put on robes and went out into the hall. Once there Lisa asked “what’s up?” Kate looked at her and said “I saw that smile on your face.” “What smile?” Lisa asked.

Kate grabbed her by the hand and brought her down the hall and into the girls’ room. She walked her into a stall, pushed her up against the wall, leaned into her and kissed her on the mouth. Lisa didn’t know what to do or what to think, but seeing as she was still horny from masturbating; she just went with the flow. And flow was a good word as soon she felt her goo dripping out of her pussy.

Lisa didn’t stop the other girl as her hands reached up under her shirt and started to caress her small but perky tits. Kate then took off the other girl’s top and bra and then took a nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. Lisa went from panting to almost screaming in pain. “Ouch, too hard” she got out of her mouth.

Kate pulled back with this evil grin. She then took off her own top and bra. She raised her eyebrows and then pulled Lisa into her much bigger breast. Lisa took the nipple and started to suckle it. Lisa thought maybe the other girl like it hard so she started to suck harder till she heard, “don’t even think about it” and then eased back. “OK, like WTF” Lisa thought to herself, not knowing where this was heading.

She found out quickly though as Kate pulled her off her tit by her hair. “Enough foreplay, get on your knees.” Lisa wasn’t sure what to do, but it became obvious when Kate pulled off her own panties and sat on the front edge of the toilet with her legs wide apart. Lisa put the tops that were lying on the floor under her knees and faced the bald pussy in front of her. She had never even thought about licking another girl down there, but here she was.

“Are you going to stare at it or taste it?” Kate asked in a sarcastic tone.

Lisa looked up into Kate’s eyes and felt very romantic, till Kate grabbed the back of head and pulled it in-between her legs. Lisa knew what felt good when a boy licked her so she did this to Kate. She put her lips to the other girl’s pussy lips and then moved her tongue from left to right just inside; as fast as she could. She then started lapping her slit from the bottom to top.

Kate was moaning and then continued with her dominant role and verbally attacked the other girl with “that’s it, eat my pussy you fucking cunt, oh yeah I knew you would be good at this.” Lisa was pleased that Kate thought she was doing a good job and licked harder and faster.

“That’s a good slut, eat that pussy, Ok now add a finger, oh yeah dig it in there, very nice you cunt... OK now get me off, finger me and suck on my clit.” Lisa did as she was told and Kate suddenly started bucking on the toilet seat and moaned through an intense orgasm. Lisa kept up her attack on the girl’s pussy till Kate finally grabbed her by hair once again and pulled her face away from her pussy.

Lisa looked up from the floor with her puppy dog eyes and a wet chin and lips. Kate put her hand under Lisa’s chin and lifted her up off the floor and pulled her face forward and kissed her and sucked on her lips to get her own pussy juice into her mouth. She kissed her for a long while and then broke the kiss and said “put your foot here” and patted the toilet seat between her legs. This put Lisa’s pussy not far from Kate’s face. “Now finger yourself while I watch you get yourself off you obedient cunt” Kate commanded.

Lisa moved her fingers back to her very wet pussy and rubbed her very swollen labia. She started to moan, and rock her body. She couldn’t believe how horny she was and how close she was already was to coming. Kate could see this too. “Lisa, take that very wet middle finger and put it up your ass” Kate commanded.

Lisa hesitated and then fingered her ass for the very first time. Her body was so hot that her wet finger slid right in, especially with her leg up the way it was. Kate reached up and squeezed the girl’s nipples, at first it was gentle but then got firm again. This time with Lisa’s finger in her ass and her palm rubbing her labia, the nipple play felt good and sent Lisa over the edge. As she was cumming she heard Kate saying “that’s it, cum you slut… squeeze that finger with your asshole… cream on that hand… you are going to lick it off in a moment so cream it good, my little sex whore.”

Lisa came even harder with the words coming from the dominate lover.

As promised Kate eventually grabbed Lisa’s wrist and pushed her hand into Lisa’s face for her to lick it off. After that the girls got dressed and headed back to the room. Outside the door of their room, Kate pushed Lisa up against the wall again, and gave her a long sensual kiss. The girls went into the room and got onto their cots. Lisa noticed her mother’s eyes were open. Lisa just smiled.

Her mother leaned closer to Lisa and asked “so did you two hook up with guys or with each other?” Lisa’s eyes almost bugged out of her face and replied “Why would you ask that, we just went to the bathroom?” Her mother smiled and said “because the room got a smell of pure sex the moment you two entered.” Lisa was mortified, but her mother just smiled and said “hey, making something good out of this fucked up situation is a good thing” her mother winked and turned the other way.

For an hour or so the bathrooms were quiet, but the wind and rain from Irene pounded down on the school. Not much later Billy was pounded too.

Hope all of you in the East got through the storm OK.

Sheryl (‘)

jdawgg
09-07-2011, 09:23 AM
i survived the storm, my wife went to a shelter, but me and some friends rode the storm out, at the bottom of a hill, where my house is located, about 200 feet from the ocean. sandbagged the top of the hill, then the bottom, with 6 foot tall wall of sandbags.

April
09-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the hot new addition :)

Barek
09-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Very hot story, Sheryl.

comsmith22
09-10-2011, 02:32 PM
I weathered the blow job from mother nature but the folks down east got fucked hard.
In fact it Looks Like I have a Security job for the next 4-6 weeks working in some of the areas hardest hit on Hatteras Island.
This story hits home and by the way is really hot... I'll think of it while I sleep
Thanks Sheryl for another fine piece of work

usafslut
09-10-2011, 08:56 PM
sorry to hear of your troubles-- be safe - Sheryl

bottomboi
11-28-2011, 03:22 AM
hot story how about a part 2

jbrick
01-14-2012, 01:09 PM
I loved it