PDA

View Full Version : Me and My 4 Ladies Ch 2

lbpm51
09-19-2011, 02:22 PM
As I sat on the couch I could smell coffee and knew the housekeeper was here, I wondered if she had seen me lying on the couch with my dick standing like a flag pole, maybe she noticed but didn’t want to wake me, instead went about her duties.

I went to my room and put on a pair of shorts then headed for the kitchen for a cup of that delicious smelling coffee. Maria greeted me with a cup of coffee and asked if I wanted breakfast, I told her no, this would do. Maria was 35 years old married and had 4 kids; she still had a very pleasing figure for a woman her age.

She went about cleaning the kitchen and then off to other parts of the house to clean. I started for my room so I could refresh myself with a long hot shower when I ran into Maria coming out of my room. When we collided she looked up at me somewhat embarrassed, but stepped aside and let me through. After undressing and heading for the shower I noticed that my wallet was not in the same place that I had left it, and when I opened it I saw that I was a couple of thousand pesos’ short.

I wrapped a towel around my body and called for Maria, as she entered the room she saw that I had my wallet in my hands and she got red in the face. I told her that I wanted the money back and she said she didn’t have it. I told her to get undressed or I will call the police. I watched as she undressed and when she had everything off except her panties I told her those too, she hesitated, but started removing them and that’s when the money fell to the floor. She started crying and I asked why she took the money instead of asking for it; with her panties halfway down to her knees she begged me not to fire her, she said she would do anything, but she needed this job.

I let my towel drop and looked at her; she squatted in front of me and took my cock in her mouth licking the head and as much of the shaft as she could. I began fucking her mouth and she would gag if I went to far in; I pulled free and had her bend over and I jammed my dick in her ass, she screamed; Sir, please not there, but I just kept fucking till I shot hot cum in her bowels. When I finished I stood her back up and told her any time I want to fuck, you will oblige me, and if you need extra money, you come to me, don’t steal; is that understood? Yes Sir.

Now come with me so you can give me a shower, as she was soaping my body I told her to use her hands when she washed my dick and not the face cloth. I had her squat in front of me as she washed my cock and I watched her eyes get big as I gained another erection; I pushed my pelvis forward and Maria took him in her mouth and set about sucking him. After a few minutes I had her stand and bend over and rubbed him up and down her pussy slot before I feed him in her pussy.

Doing this brought out a moan from her mouth, and as I fucked her she kept getting louder and louder when all of sudden she reached for the far wall and pushed back into me yelling; Sir; I’m Cumming!!! I accommodated her by unloading cum in her cunt bringing on another; OH Sir!! I’m Cumming again…….

When I finished I pulled out and she fell to her knees breathing hard; I helped her up and told her to finish bathing me, when she was through I had her dry me and I lay on the bed and told her to suck my cock. After a few minutes of sucking I felt her lips tighten around my dick and saw her bucking her hips which told me she came while blowing my cock. When she relaxed she started sucking again and I approached my climax I told her to swallow everything and don’t miss a drop. As the first shot of hot cum left my dick she balked a little but kept sucking until she had everything then swallowed.

When she got up I told her that I was changing the rules, from now on she will wear only dresses and when she came in she was to remove her panties and bra making her mouth, pussy, ass, and tits available anytime I wanted; are there any questions? No Sir. Now here is the two thousand peso’ you were going to steal from me since you needed them so badly.

For the remainder of the day I fucked Maria a total of three more times, once more in the ass and twice in the pussy; when she left for home she was walking funny but fuck I didn’t care, it was the price she had to pay for stealing.

The next morning when she arrived she was wearing a jumper and no bra, as I looked her over I noticed her nipples expanding through the jumper; I smiled and told her I would like a coffee. When she returned I reached up and tweaked her nipples and watched her face, eyes were closed and mouth open as if she wanted more.

I pulled her shoulder straps down and leaned forward and flicked her nipples with my tongue bring forth moans of pleasure before I stuck one in my mouth and sucked like a baby; I played like a pendulum on a clock back and forth from one nipple to the other. When I stopped I saw her eyes were glazed over, I pushed her to a squatting position stood and she removed my dick from the confines of my shorts, as I placed it between her tits, I had her squeeze them together so I could have a tit fuck. I bent her head frontward so she could lick the head each time I advanced it upward between her tits; when I came I shot all over her face, neck and upper chest.

Using her fingers she scraped cum from her face and neck into her mouth and then took me in her mouth and sucked the few remaining drops from my cock. Later in the day I decided to give Cherry-pie a call and see if she wanted a return bout of ass fucking. When she answered I gave her directions to the house telling her; here, we would not have to worry about a time limit. It took her about thirty minutes before she arrived and knocked on the door; Maria let her in and told her I was out back by the pool. I was laying on one of the lounge chairs with a towel over my mid-section when Cherry came up and kissed me full on the mouth and placed her hand on my cock.

After breaking the kiss she said; I missed this guy and squeezed him through the towel, then she asked about Maria and I told her not to worry, she is the housekeeper and would not say a thing. Then she looked me in the eyes and asked if I was fucking her too? Yep! Why? Would you like to enjoy a threesome with her, and do you think she would go for it? I told Cherry that Maria will do what ever I tell her to do, would you like for her to eat your pussy while you’re getting butt fucked? OH My God, yes!!!

I removed my towel, got up and we started for the house, once inside I went to the bedroom and called Maria to join us, in the mean time Cherry got undressed. When Maria joined us I told her to take off her jumper and lay with her head facing me; once she was in position I had Cherry get on top of Maria facing her feet, then I told Maria to wet my dick so I could butt fuck Cherry. Cherry was the first to draw blood if you will, by dipping her face to Maria’s pussy and started licking bring moans from Maria as she sucked my cock.

As I entered Cherry’ asshole; Maria began licking and sucking Cherry’ pussy, and I began pounding her ass. Maria was first to reach a climax as she arched her hips and squeezed her thighs together holding Cherry’ head in place, and screaming into Cherry’ pussy that she was Cumming. Cherry was next, and then I came; I shot cum in her ass canal causing moans to escape from her mouth. When I pulled free of her ass, cum began running down into Maria’s mouth who was lapping it up as fast as she could, this brought on another climax from Cherry.

As we untangled ourselves and lay together cuddling, me with my arms around each and they with their hands on my cock and balls, and their heads on my chest; they both said in unison; “We love you”. We sucked and fucked for the next several hours when Cherry told us that she had to leave and head for home, she looked at Maria and told her not to use me up because she want more. I told her that I would call her on Monday and she left, then Maria and I made very slow passionate love one last time before she left for home. As I watched her replace her bar and panties I kissed her and said I will see on Monday.

For the rest of the evening I relaxed and continued relaxing on Saturday until it was time to pick up Sharon and Tina from work. As I drove up I saw them standing in front of Max’s with backpacks over their shoulders, I assumed that was their clothes. Tina got in front and Sharon got in back as I drove off heading for my house, Tina took my hand and placed it under her skirt, low and behold, no panties, I removed my hand and reached over the seat and Sharon did the same thing, scooting forward she took my hand and let me feel that she too had no panties on.

When I pulled in the driveway and shut everything down we got out and entered the house, the girls immediately hung their clothes up and stood before me naked as the day they were born. I stood and the girls jumped me and started taking my clothes off and when they got to my cock they began kissing up each side and swiping the head with their tongues. They held my cock and we headed for the kitchen, once there I took Tina and made her lay on the table and then I stood between her legs and entered her lovely pussy she let out a moan and motioned for Sharon to straddle her face, she wanted to lick pussy while I fucked her.

When Tina came I pulled out and told Sharon it was her turn except this time as she was licking Tina’s pussy I entered Sharon’s ass and stopped, she tried to wiggle away but I held her fast. After she adjusted, I pushed more meat up her canal and then started fucking and pounding that ass, she let out muffled moans as Tina was bearing down on Sharon’s mouth as she came. When Tina finished and got off and seeing that I was butt fucking her she looked at Sharon and saw pure pleasure spread across her face. I was playing with Sharon’s clit when she screamed: OH Sweet Mother!!! Tina, I’m Cumming!!!!

That’s when I let go and shot cum deep within her bowels as she continued screaming: Holy Fuck!!! Tina, hold me!! OH Fuck Girl, I’m Cumming again!!! As I pulled free of her ass Tina moved around till her mouth was over Sharon’s hole and told her to push, when she did, cum flowed mixed with her ass juices straight into Tina’s mouth. After we were finished I had the girls prepare dinner, we ate and cleaned up then headed for the bedroom for more fun.

As we lay on the bed, Tina told me that she wanted to be next too get fucked in the ass; I had her get on all fours and told Sharon to wet my cock, she started slobbering all over the head and shaft then helped me hit Tina’s asshole. When the head entered I let her get adjusted which didn’t take long as she began pushing back wanting more dick. I feed her every inch till I hit rock bottom and then began pounding her ass as Sharon moved under her face and pushed her head into her pussy saying; lick Bitch!!! I smiled and thought; these girls are something else.

I fucked each girl in their ass twice more, Saturday night and Sunday and before we left Sunday evening the girls wanted me to eat them while they each took turns sucking on my dick. When we finished and as they were getting their things together we talked about family and they each showed me pictures of their mother’s and father’s. As I was looking at Sharon’s pictures I received the shock of my life, her mother was Cherry-pie. On the way home, I asked the girls how they liked the way the weekend turned out, and each told me the best part was being butt fucked, and wanted to know if we could do it again next weekend, I told them we’ll see and dropped them a block from their respective houses.

Monday morning I woke to the feel of a warm mouth sucking on my cock and a hand playing with my balls. I looked and saw Maria’s head bobbing up and down as she kept trying to get all of him in her mouth, but seeing that was impossible she concentrated on the parts she could. When I placed my hand on the back of her head I almost blew it off, cum that shot forth was more than she could handle, it was coming out as fast as it was going in. When she removed her mouth she commenced licking cum off my dick and balls, looked up at me and said; good morning Sir!!

Later Cherry showed up wearing shorts and a halter top, she gave Maria a kiss and then came over to me untied her halter top, let it drop and stuck a tit in my mouth for me to suck. With her tit locked in my mouth she unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the floor took my hand and moved it too her very wet pussy for me to start playing. I motioned for Maria to get between Cherry’s legs and lick her while I continued sucking both her tits. Cherry pulled away from both of us and bent over the table and told me to stick my dick in her ass and Maria get up here so I can suck your pussy, now let’s fuck and suck.

As I entered her asshole she started convulsing and beating her fist on the table screaming; Holy Mother of God!! I’m Cumming!!! I’m Cumming you Bastards!!! That’s when she collapsed and lay there while I kept pounding her ass. As I was approaching my climax I motioned for Maria to sit on the other end of the table and I ran around and jammed my dick in her wet pussy and shot my load, I held deep within Maria and played with her clit till she dug her nails in my shoulders and hollered: I’m Cumming……

In the mean time Cherry had recovered and had gotten up and stood playing with herself and watching me give Maria a real good fucking. I pulled free of Maria and motioned for Cherry to come over and clean her up with her tongue, as she began licking Maria I also began licking Cherry making sure that I paid very close attention to her asshole, I knew this would stimulate her to where she would cum, and sure enough she pushed back on my face and dug her face as deep as she could into Maria’s pussy. Maria screamed and grabbed on to Cherry’s head as she came, Cherry was moaning into Maria’s cunt as she also came from the tongue fucking I was giving her asshole. After we relaxed Maria prepared coffee and we sat around naked and talked.

One of the topics discussed evolved around sexual satisfaction by their individual husbands, Maria mentioned she never though sex would be so enjoyable till she started fucking me, all her husband did was get off and didn’t give a damn if she did or not. Cherry was a little different, she and her husband used the straight position or doggie and of course she had to provide the occasional blowjob so too enable her to obtain satisfaction, she started dating other men, that was till she met me, she had never had a man whisper that he wanted to eat her pussy the first time they met, and then carry through.

Maria told us that she was thinking about leaving her husband and asked if I would help her, she had found an apartment that was cheap and big enough for her, the kids, and her mother, that is provided I kept her employed. Before I could answer, Cherry spoke and told Maria that she would help her, how much did she need to make it happen? Maria told her 5,000.00 peso’. Cherry got her purse and gave Maria the money and told her that once she got settled she could pay her back a little each payday.

That took care of Maria’s problem and she was very happy, so much so she got up and fell to her knees spread Cherry’s legs and started licking her pussy, seeing this I stood and offered my dick for Cherry too suck. Off and running again, Sherry being eaten and I was getting a blowjob. Cherry was the first to start Cumming, the only problem that I saw, was she Cumming from sucking my dick or getting her pussy licked, didn’t really care, she was shaking uncontrollably as she climaxed so her satisfaction was achieved.

Maria looked at me and my hard cock sticking out of Cherry’s mouth that she pulled on my cock and told me to stick in her ass, she needed ass fucked. I was more than happy to oblige her wish as she bent over the table and spread her ass cheeks waiting for me to start fucking her. As I slid in her hole and started fucking she kept moaning and begging for more, hell, she had all I had, but wanted more.
I motioned for Cherry to get between her legs and lick her cunt while I fucked her ass. When I shot my first cum and it hit the walls of her ass she started quivering and yelled; OH Sweet Mother!! Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me!!! After I finished and released her from my cock, she laid there on the table till her breath returned to normal, rose up, turned and laid a lip lock on me that told me she was also very satisfied.

Cherry and I retired to the bedroom while Maria went about doing her housekeeping duties. As we were lying on the bed Cherry held on to my cock and began telling me about her family, she had a daughter named Sharon and she was working with her friend Tina at Toyota, Dasmas, then she mentioned her husband and how I have replaced him in the sex department. She went on to tell me that she and her daughter have a terrific relationship and they tell each other everything that happens in their lives, before she could go on I changed the subject and old her to go in the bathroom and retrieve a razor I need a clean up.

When she came back I told her to start shaving my cock area, I like to keep it nice and clean of hair for you ladies; I know you find sucking my dick to be more enjoyable since you don’t have to remove hair from your mouth as you enjoy a nice hard cock. When she finished with the shaving I told her that now you have to suck him so open wide and take him home, I want to feel your lips wrapped around every inch of my cock if possible.

As she began sucking I felt her tongue applying pressure on my dick and after several minutes her lips clamped around him and she moaned, did it again, she came while sucking my dick. I pulled her up and made her sit on him as I watched her facial expressions which told me that she was in seventh heaven where all the pleasure was located. Several minutes later she grabbed my stomach with her nails and enjoyed a marvelous climax; I remained embedded deep in her pussy and began flexing my cock. She came again and fell forward breathing hard.

When my dick popped out I felt lips encircle the head and began sucking, Maria had been standing in the doorway and took advantage of the situation by sucking my dick too the end. She was enjoying both the taste of my cock and the juice’ from Cherry’s pussy; she too came from the movement of her mouth on my dick and when I let go flooding her mouth all she could do is swallow and moan, it turned into a excellent cum for both of us.

As we laid there recouping sleep overtook us and it was more than a few hours before I woke to Cherry and Maria sucking my cock making him rock hard then Cherry climbed up and Maria stuck my cock in Cherry’s ass. As Cherry sat down Maria crawled up and turning sat on my face so I could enjoy her cunt while she sucked on Cherry’s tits. I made sure that my tongue kept moving from Maria’s pussy to her asshole as Cherry was rocking on my cock. Cherry was the first to release her cum screaming: You big dick Bastard!! I’m Cumming!! Maria was next saying; Daddy tongue fuck my asshole!!! OH Shit Cherry I‘m Cumming!!! Hold me Cherry, I’m Cumming……….

I made sure that each of the ladies was well satisfied before they crawled off my body and lay beside me. I held one in each arm and waited till their breathing returned to normal. Cherry was the first to speak, saying she hated to leave but she had to go home and then told Maria to look at our man’s dick, you will have to take care of him, I have to leave. Maria looked at me and smiled whispering that she wanted my big beautiful cock up her ass shut. She gave Cherry a kiss as she departed for her house. When she returned to bed she asked if I would be willing to bend her over the kitchen table, she did so like getting butt fucked that way.

As she bent over the end of the table she reached and grabbed her ass cheeks spreading them making it easier to enter her ass canal. Once inside I began pounding and listening to Maria’s verbal abuse; telling me to stop teasing and fuck her hard, I want to feel you deep in my bowels.
I gave her everything I had as hard as I could when she hollered: OH my God Daddy I’m Cumming!!! Come with me!! I want to feel your juice’ flowing in my ass. As the first shot left my dick she screamed: Motherfucker that’s it, give me all of your juices!!! OH shit!!! Here I cum again!!! When I pulled out of her ass she swung around and sucked him in her mouth and cleaned him of her and my juices. Maria got up and told me she was going to take the cum I shot in her ass home to her husband and feed the bastard, then she was going to pack up and leave for her new home.

The next morning Cherry came storming into the house as I was having coffee and said she was going to leave her bastard of a husband. When questioned she replied that she found a pair of panties in the glove compartment of his car which he could, or would not explain. I took the cocksucker in the bedroom striped and told him to fuck me; he failed to get a hard-on even when I was sucking his dick. The rotten bastard is cheating on me. I started laughing and when she asked why, I replied just what the hell do you think you have been doing with me? I do not consider fucking you as cheating, what we do is educational for me because I have never enjoyed sex like I experience with you, so you see you are teaching me how to enjoy sex.

Where is Maria I have something to show her and get her opinion before I let you see what I have done. I told her Maria was moving today and would be here tomorrow, so you will just have to show me. Cherry stood and dropped her shorts then took off her panties and when she turned around I noticed that she had shaved the hair from around her pussy. Cherry it’s beautiful, I love pussy but a clean shaven pussy excites me more then a hairy one, come here sit on the table I want to eat you and let you experience a new sensation.

As she took her seat I spread her legs and began teasing her with my tongue, licking the lips and when I touched her clit she went over the edge and screamed; OH my God!! I’m Cumming already, how can that be?
I continued licking and sucking her till she tried pushing my head away and I refused to leave such a desirous and wet cunt till I had finished receiving my morning juices and she had came three times then I let her rest, but not for long, just as long as it took me to stand and insert my cock inside her very, very wet cunt. Once inside I began flexing my cock and she started screaming for me to stop because she was extra sensitive and my cock was driving her up a wall. As I stopped flexing and began fucking her she was rolling her head back and forth begging me to stop; stop hell, this was some great pussy now, and I wanted to unload inside her. When the first shot hit her pussy walls she screamed; Fuck me. Daddy, Fuck me!!! OH Shit, I’m Cumming…….

She laid there on the table shaking uncontrollably and bouncing her ass as she was overtaken with Minnie climaxes. After finally calming down she stood on wobble legs and fell into my arms sobbing, when asked the cause, she replied she was so gloriously happy that she had found me and I had shown her the pure joys of sex. She went on to say that I was right a shaved pussy is more sensitive without the protective hair, and she promised that as long as I can enjoy fucking you I promise to keep it clean shaven. Oh God Daddy I do love you so.

April
09-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the new story :)

frankjohnmoore
10-19-2011, 01:47 AM
thanks for the up date,,