PDA

View Full Version : Me and My 4 Ladies Ch 4

lbpm51
09-24-2011, 05:59 PM
The next day when Maria showed for work she apologized telling me she was sorry she would not be able too take good care of me because she was on her period, she did say if I wanted, she would give me a blowjob, as many as I wanted anytime during the five days she would be on her period. I laughed and told her, go too work, and if she wished she could wear shorts, but I would like too see her lovely tits bouncing around as she worked. She removed her jumper and bra; she was already wearing shorts, kissed me and went about cleaning the house.

About mid-morning I decided too take a nap and stretched out on the couch in my boxers as I was napping I had this exotic and mysterious dream that I was fucking Mia with a French tickler and she was going out of control from the feeling she was experiencing. I woke up in a sweat, and damn if Mia wasn’t sitting on my dick rocking back and forth yelling; I’m Cumming, OH Mother of God!!! I’m Cumming……. When she finished she crawled off and sat beside me on the couch with her hand on my cock jacking him off, she told me that she was resolute in wanting me too fuck her again, and that she came by and saw my lovely cock sticking up through my boxes and took advantage, hoping I wouldn’t mind. I replied I never turn down a good fuck, but what happen? You came without being punished.

She replied; I know and it was just as good, you must have awaken all my senses the other day so now although I enjoy a smack or two I don’t need it, thanks too you. I asked what about a blowjob, have you improved in that department also? I’ll let you be the judge I have been practicing with a banana and I promise I won’t bit it off like I do the banana. After she began sucking it was unquestionable a great improvement over the first time she sucked me off; as she continued sucking the sensations were increasing and I felt like I was going too blow her head off, so I cautioned her that I was Cumming, and it seemed too ignite her desire too swallow cum straight from the pipe itself, so I let her have all I had too give, and damn if she didn’t swallow every last drop. Mia rose from the floor and asked where Maria was she would like too eat her again, I told her no go, and she is on her period.

That’s OK, would you like too eat me, I want too feel your tongue and you have such a lovely flat tongue that can excite me with just one swipe up through my pussy lips too my clit, want some? I remained lying on the couch and she straddled my face so my mouth was directly under the hole, and I set about licking and sucking knowing I was about too get a mouth full of cum. She started rocking and telling me too finger fuck her ass, instead of finger fucking, I thumbed fucked her bringing her too one hell of a climax, I thought she was going too drown me, she came so much, but being the good guy that I’m, I drink it all down till there was no more left too drink.

We fucked a couple of more times and I even fucked her ass, then she told me she had too leave and would see me later, as she left she whispered; “I love you so much” and left.

Maria had left us alone so I went hunting for her and found that she was enjoying a coffee in the kitchen; she got up and poured coffee for me. We sat and talked about a variety of subjects but eventually got around too my favorite subject sex, of course this caused my cock too harden and upon seeing this, asked if she should take care of my condition. I spread my legs and allowed her too crawl between them as she reached for her prize, my dick. As she started jacking me off she said; I may not be able too fuck you today, but I can sure let you tit fuck me, with this said, she wrapped her lovely tits around my cock and began moving up and down. She bent her head forward and on the upstroke she would lick the head of my cock, stopping occasionally too suck adding new sensations too her tit fuck and blowjob.

Just before I was about to cum she clamped her lips around the head and shuddered and moaned telling me she came, seeing this caused me to jam as much of my cock in her mouth as I could and I let loose, this only caused her too moan that much more as she swallowed my juices. Maria lay her head on my thigh and kept sucking till she had all the cum in her mouth and swallowed.

When she finished she rose on wobbly legs looked me in the eyes and told me that she had came at the same time I did, and now she had to go change her napkin because she had cum and blood running down her legs. She took a long time cleaning herself and when she came back she had her shorts in her hands and hung them outside so they would dry before she left for home.

With her shorts dry she dressed and kissed me goodbye and left for her home. I went to bed early and woke with someone pounding on the front door. When I opened the door there stood Sharon wanting in, and telling me; her mom and dad had a fight and rather then listen to them she left and came here. I asked what the fight was about and she told me that it was all over the housekeeper, and why did he need Sally when she was available and hungry for his cock which he had not shared with her for several months. Sharon asked if she could stay the night, I was not to worry she was on her period so there would be no fucking, maybe a blowjob or two if I was willing.

I mentioned that her mom, Maria, and now you were going through your periods which was a good sign because I loved getting blowjobs, she looked down and saw that I was tented in front, so she reached for my boxers and slid them to the floor looking at my one eye monster and licked the fluid escaping from his eye. She took him in her mouth and was sucking away when she clamped her lips around the shaft and moaned, damn if she didn’t cum from sucking my dick. Before she could continue I pulled her up and saw blood running down her leg and told her to go get cleaned up. Reluctantly she let go of my dick and headed for the bathroom, when she came back I could see the string from her tampon and told her that I had a surprise for her.

We went to the bedroom and I grabbed a towel and lay it on the bed and told her to place her ass in the middle and spread her legs, knowing she had a fresh tampon on I started teasing her clit with my tongue and she was trying to wiggle out from under me. I grabbed her legs and held firm as I kept sucking on her clit the whole time she was trying to make me stop, because of my manipulations she was extremely sensitive; I kept teasing and sucking her clit till she screamed that she was Cumming. Daddy! Damn it let me go! OH Fuck!! I’m Cumming again…. After removing my mouth from her clit she started pounding her little fist on my chest telling me that I was so unfair, she had never in her wildest dreams thought a man would lick her clit while she was having her period. I know that I’m extremely sensitive when I’m on my period but what you did only enhanced those feelings enormously and I love and hate you for what you did. Now I need to clean up again, Daddy! You are so bad, you wait till I tell mom what you did, then you will pay, I’m sure of that.

When Sharon returned she was wearing shorts and told me to keep my hands off, then she got into bed and lay with her head on my stomach so she could bend my dick upward and lay there sucking the head. I let her suck lying back and enjoying her mouth and tongue action, as I moved closer to Cumming I placed my hand on the back of her head, and arched my hips burying as much of my cock as I could in her mouth and let go, she sucked and swallowed but some still spilled out the corners of her mouth. Instead of releasing my soft dick from her mouth she continued to lay there using my dick like a baby would use a bottle when going to sleep.

The next morning unknown to me Sharon told Maria what I had done to her, so when Maria came to wake me she told me I was in very big trouble for what I did too Sharon. Little did I know Sharon had given Maria a couple of her tampons and showed her how to insert it in her pussy. Later after Sharon had left for home Maria came to me and pulled up her jumper and showed me her bald pussy and the string coming from the tampon. She sat her ass on the table and spread her legs telling me that the tampon was new and what was I going to do? I reached for her tits and began massaging them while I dipped my tongue to her clit, when I first touched my tongue to her clit she bucked and grabbed the sides of the table leaving her legs suspended in the air freely.

I kept teasing her clit till she squeezed her legs together holding my head in place and screaming; God Damn it Daddy!! I’m Cumming!! OH Fuck!! Here I cum again, time to stop Daddy, Let me up, no more, OH Shit!!

When I stopped tonguing her I started rubbing her clit with my finger bringing on another climax, this time she was able to get free and ran into the bathroom on shaky legs. When she came out she walked up to me and grabbed my ears telling me that I was one of a kind bastard, and that I should be horse wiped for making her cum so much while she is on her period; I’m extra sensitive when I’m having my period and you took advantage of that knowledge, but I will pay you back one way or the other. I put my arms out wanting her to come to me when she said; don’t touch me! I got up and swatted her butt as I pass by laughing.

That night I had an undisturbed night sleep and woke to voices chatting away from the kitchen. I rose put on my boxers and off the kitchen wanting a cup of coffee and find out who was with Maria; low and behold it was Cherry. They both looked at me as I entered and in unison said; good morning you bastard! I placed my hand on my chest and replied; who me? Cherry spoke first saying; I understand you enjoy teasing girls who are on their period provided they are wearing the correct stopper, is that right? I went back to her saying; are you wearing the correct stopper, if so get your ass up on the table and I will show you what you really came for.

She stood and removed her clothing and sat on the edge of the table spreading her legs, I took one look and reached for her tits while I tweaked her clit with my tongue. As the sensations increased I stood up pulled her plug and plugged my dick in her pussy, she bucked and yelled; OH Shit!! I began fucking her and watched her squirm, tremble, and rolling her head back and forth as she approached her first cum. When it hit her she let loose with verbiage that told me her Cumming was hitting her hard. She was pushing on my chest trying to get out from under me, but it did no good, I kept fucking.

One after the other her body was racked with spasms from her Cumming, but it reality, it was the sensations that my dick was causing by rubbing against her pussy walls. She kept screaming; you pussy loving son of a bitch stop!! I give up, you win!! OH Fuck, I’m Cumming again!! Please Daddy stop, no more, too sensitive, OH Shit, here I go again! I released her from my cock and let her lay there and experience spasm after spasm while Maria held her tightly attempting to calm her down. I retired to the bathroom and washed the blood and cum from my cock before returning to the kitchen. Upon my return Cherry said she had never had a man fuck her when she was on her period, and now she knows why, I’m much too sensitive, OH Shit!! And her body shook with another spasm. Maria helped her up and gave assistance as they headed for the bathroom too clean up, she would have never made it on her own; her legs were like rubber.

Upon their return Cherry spoke up and said; Daddy, Maria and I were talking and wondering if the four of us plus my sister are going to be able to satisfy your sexual needs, God only knows you satisfy ours, but what about you? We all love you and don’t want to loose the man that is able to provide us with more sexual satisfaction than our husbands. What can we do too make you as happy as you make us?

I looked at Maria and Cherry and then down at my hard cock, they were responsive to the look and Cherry took the head into her mouth and Maria began sucking my balls, then they switched and before they could switch back in walked Mia.

Mia took one look, took off her skirt and came up too me and started kissing and sucking my nipples, then she pushed the girls away and straddled my legs and stuck my dick in her very wet pussy. The other two girls took off her blouse and began sucking her tits adding to the positive reaction I was getting from Mia. She was oversensitive to the stimulus of my dick and the sucking the girls were giving her tits; she started yelling that she was Cumming and jammed her body down hard on my cock. I reached behind her and stuck a finger in her ass and listened to her screaming; OH Mother of God, I’m Cumming again!!! I set about flexing my cock bringing on more body spasms as she pounded my shoulders with her fists.

The girls helped her get off my cock and placed her in another chair then returned to sucking my dick and balls. Mia on the other hand was going through several spasms as she tried to relax. She looked at the girls and told them that she wanted what cum that was soon to shoot forward, so let her know when I was ready and she would do the rest. As my cock head started to expand Cherry called to Mia and let her suck me into her mouth as I began shooting cum down her throat. When Mia finished she sat back on her heels and leaned forward and kissed my knees telling me that she enjoyed receiving my load, and once again told me, she loved me for what I could make her body do.

The girls got dressed and left for the day leaving me alone too think about what they said regarding loving me the way they did, it was fine by me as long as they gave me all the pussy and ass I wanted. I went to bed early and slept straight through the night, the next morning Maria fixed breakfast and thirty minutes later I began feeling funny again, I ask Maria if she had given me another pill, smiling she said; yes, and the rest of the girls should be arriving soon but in the mean time it’s you and me, and I want you to fuck me like you did Cherry yesterday.

Maria cleared the table and removed her jumper as she came towards me, she sat on the table and spread her legs lifting them high in the air, I made a grab for her tits and started rolling her nipples between my fingers as I began licking her clit. As my tongue hit the right spot she shuddered with a sudden strong feeling and as I kept licking her muscles were going through several small spasms, that’s when I pulled her plug and drove my cock home deep inside her pussy. Upon entry she began yelling for me to stop; OH Shit I’m Cumming!! Daddy you have to stop, I’m way too sensitive for you too keep fucking me, please stop; OH Mother of God, I’m Cumming again!!
I stopped and began flexing my dick causing her too scream; you pussy eating bastard, I’m Cumming, please, no more and she passed out, I pulled out and retrieved a hand towel and used it as a plug till she would wake up. I headed for the bathroom, cleaned myself and returned too the kitchen and there stood the remainder of the girls looking at Maria.

Sharon was the first to react by saying; Daddy what did you do to Maria? I answered her question with questions; are you still on your period, and do you have a new tampon in place, if your answer is yes to both questions, I want your ass up on the other end of the table and you’re your legs high and wide apart. You other girls help her.

When Sharon was in position I walked up too her and tweaked her clit causing her to experience a small spasm, then I pulled her plug and plugged my dick inside her, she let out on hell of a yell, and kept yelling as I fucked her. All of a sudden there was no more yelling and she rolled her eyes back in their sockets and her head rolled to the side, she had passed out. I pulled out and stood there with my dick hard as rocks and said; who’s next? Tina spoke and told me that she would be starting her period tomorrow so she could wait till then. Mia told me the same thing, so that left Cherry.

She asked if I would butt fuck her. So I told her to go to the bathroom and get in the shower tub on her hands and knees, when she was in position I got the enema bag down filled it with soap and warm water and feed half of the contents in Cherry’s ass, I told her to hold it and I plugged her ass with my cock. As I began fucking her, she started pounding her fist on the tubs floor screaming for me to stop and let her expel the fluids, but I would not stop, I kept pounding away and she kept screaming. I reached under her and was tweaking her clit driving her further and further towards a climax she would always remember. When she came she clamped her ass cheeks together so hard that I had trouble moving in and out so I smacked her ass cheeks telling her to relax. She screamed; how can I relax motherfucker, your driving me insane, so I kept pounding harder and harder till she too fell off my cock and passed out. Fluids shot forward from her asshole and fell all over her legs, what a mess.

Three down two left. Tina was next on my list of fuck buddies so I took her to the bedroom and began fucking her ass then her pussy, ass then pussy. I stopped long enough to reach in the drawer of the night stand and pulled two clothes pins out and placed one on each nipple. The clamps added to Tina’s pleasure causing her to moan louder, and then she yelled that she was Cumming, so I tweaked the pins and watched her shudder with sexual pleasure. I pulled out and went hunting for Mia, like the old saying “the best for last”, I found her in the living room on the couch.

Mia was naked and squeezing her tit while she was fingering her pussy, she looked at me and my cock swinging back and forth as I walked towards her. Daddy I want you to just make normal love to me, nothing fancy or funny, just straight and normal. I pulled her down on the carpet and lay beside her, I started kissing her face, lips, and neck working my way south. When I reach her lovely mountains I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked slowly, then moved to the next nipple listening to her moan with pleasure, as I continued south I paid close attention to her belly button rimming it with my tongue.

Instead of going for the prize I bypassed her pussy and kissing her thighs, first the left then the right working my way upward. She tried in vain to pull my head up to her pussy but I smacked her hands away and slowly inched my way there. As I approached my prize she arched her body and yelled she was Cumming, but before she finished the word I inserted my dick and caused her to scream; OH Mother of God, I’m Cumming!! I kept up the movements as she experienced a long non stop climax; her body endured spasm after spasm till she came to the end. During this whole process she had been digging her nails in my back drawing blood and with each involuntary muscle contraction she would scream and dig deeper.

As the feelings subsided and she began to relax I let loose with cum that shot deep within hr body bringing on another tremor of sexual satisfaction. She looked me in the eyes and told me that she wanted to move in with me, her husband no longer wanted to have sexual relations with her; he only wanted the housekeeper and told me I could leave and find someone else. Daddy please let me stay with you, it’s OK, I’m willing to share you with the other girls; just think of the fun we could have, please Daddy! Mia I need to think about what you’re asking a little bit more before I give you my answer, I’ve never been able to be satisfied with one woman over time the relationship changes for the worst and we break up and go our separate ways.

The girls were awake now and we all sat down too discussed Mia’s question to me, their responses were mixed to say the least, a couple said it would be alright and others voiced that it would probably turn disastrous because there would be a feeling of ownership by Mia later in the relationship. Maria spoke and told us that if she didn’t have her daily shot of cum from me she would not be able to work here any longer, she needed to feel my dick fucking either her ass or pussy everyday, she loved me and was very proud when she was able to give me a blowjob and swallow my cum down her throat, this made her feel like she was a real woman satisfying her man.

Cherry spoke directly to her sister telling her that no matter what she said regarding sharing she knew that it would become old, and she would experience jealously beyond her wildest dreams, it would be catastrophic for all concerned. It’s unfortunate but I don’t see how it would work, let’s just continue like we are doing and that way everyone will be happy and content, but most of all; sexually satisfied, fuck our husbands, we have a man that takes care of our needs and enjoys doing so enormously. I think we all need to leave and think on this overnight and get together tomorrow for a final decision, good or bad we will abide by the outcome.

April
09-25-2011, 02:55 AM
Thanks for the new story :)