PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite team player sport and why

hornyat40
09-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Ok I will start:
Basketball dewayne wade heat cause they rock are nice-cool and it's a fast paced sport

Barek
09-29-2011, 03:21 PM
I'll go back a few years and say Michael Jordan. Not only a great scorer, but every year on the NBA all defense team. Great ball handler and assist guy, too. He made everyone around him better. In my (and a lot of other peoples) opinion, just the best basketball player ever.

Brigit Astar
10-01-2011, 01:08 AM
I second that

Alice Bluegown
10-03-2011, 02:07 AM
To take the question slightly out of sequence...
Favourite Sport: College football. Reasons: the crowds, the traditions, the sheer spectacle of the whole thing.
Favourite Team: Michigan Wolverines. Reasons: best nickname, best uniforms ever.
Favourite Player: don't tend to follow individual players in football (although this guy Denard Robinson, he's pretty good), so I'll drop to my 2nd-favourite sport, volleyball - I absolutely adore Lindsey Berg, mainly because she's almost the antithesis of a female athlete (short and, um, a tad curvaceous), but she moves like a positive demon.

Graham24
10-16-2011, 07:08 PM
Favourite Sport: HOCKEY Reasons: Its fast paced, exciting, fun to play, and all round epic
Favourite Team: Vancouver Canucks Reasons: Home town team, grew up watching them!
Favourite Player: Ryan Kesler or Alex Edler, Kesler: Great player, and solid defensively. I model my play after when im a forward. And Edler, the man I model my Defense after, Hard hitting, hard shot, good passer, and a team leader.
2nd-favourite sport FOOTBALL! Team-Seattle Seahawks/Detroit Lions/BC Lions, Player- Zach Miller/Matt Stafford/Travis Lulay(or Simon or insert BC Lion here)

Alice Bluegown
10-17-2011, 12:46 AM
Ooh, nice to see a CFL follower on here! I'm an Argos fan myself (always been very partial to their cheerleaders), but I just love the open nature of Canadian football.

justinInaam
04-04-2013, 02:50 AM
Cricket , Boom Boom Shahid Khan AFRIDI because He is Just Perfect

groomleader
09-10-2013, 01:20 AM
Ooh, nice to see a CFL follower on here! I'm an Argos fan myself (always been very partial to their cheerleaders), but I just love the open nature of Canadian football.

Hey, I'm a CFL fan too! Having lived for 50 years in Edmonton, it's the Edmonton Eskimos for me. Love those Esks!

nevari
06-22-2016, 07:20 AM
i like e-sport (Heroes of the Storm) because is't dynamic