PDA

View Full Version : Me and My 4 Ladies Ch 5 Final

lbpm51
09-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Maria came into the bedroom and woke me saying that all the girls were present and they needed me in the kitchen. I got up and Maria told me that I needed to wear shorts so she retrieved a pair from the dresser, and while helping me slip my legs in she took the opportunity to give my cock a very sweet and loving kiss. The results was an erection and I asked her what she intended to do, surly not leave me in this condition; she took hold of my dick squeezed and told me the girls were waiting and left the room.

As I approached the kitchen I heard crying and upon entry I saw Mia’s eyes all red so she had been the one crying. Cherry spoke first and told me that with my approval, Mia would no longer be part of my harem due to her jealous nature; we all feel that it will be in the best interest of the group and promote harmony, we all know that we visit you for sexual gratification which you fulfill in each and every one of us, but no one of us should have claim on you and that’s what Mia would like. Richard, it’s up to you, if you want her to stay then she can stay, but if you don’t want the problems having her in the group will cause, then she will have to leave. I looked at all of them and said; I do not care for a jealous woman, but I will leave the decision in your hands, all I want is someone to fuck and suck without any strings, no strings and no kids. I got up and left the room for the living room to let them alone so they could make up their minds on what should be done.

I took off my shorts and was sitting there when Tina appeared with a cup of coffee and seeing me the way I was dressed set the coffee down and reached for my cock, leaned down and gave it a loving kiss, got up and returned to the kitchen. The next sound I heard was the front door closing and then Sharon was standing before me instructing me to rise and come with her, she took hold of my dick and lead the way too the kitchen. Once there Cherry said they were sorry for any problems Mia might have caused but now it was time to play.

Tina stripped and got on the table lying on her back, I could see the string hanging from her pussy telling me she was true to her word she had started her period. Cherry and Maria took hole of Tina’s legs and spread them apart while Sharon got under the table and started sucking my dick, I bent over and flicked Tina’s clit with my tongue causing her to squirm a little, as I kept this up her squirming was getting the better of her body. Just as she began to arch her body I pulled her plug and re-plugged her with my cock, she shrieked; OH Mother of God, I’m Cumming!! As she was coming down I motioned for Cherry and Maria to pull her ass cheeks apart and I pulled out of her pussy and drove it inserted my dick in her ass. Tina’s eyes popped open and she began to struggle and shouting more obscenities and begging me to stop. I kept tweaking her clit and when she arched her back the girls had a difficult time holding her down as spasm after spasm racked her body. We watched and held on till the pleasure became so intense that she passed out.

I released her body from my cock and went to the bathroom to wash and clean up, Sharon had followed and took over the task of making sure that all the blood was washed off and I was nice and clean. Too check her handy work she took the head in her mouth and sucked while playing with my balls, after she had finished her inspection with her tongue, she wrapped her hand around him and took me back to the kitchen. While Sharon and I were in the bathroom Cherry and Maria had cleaned up Tina and replaced her tampon. They gathered around me and off we went to the bedroom and stretched me out on the bed, climbed up and took turns sitting on my cock for a few minutes rocking back and forth then they would switch, the first one that had sat on my cock now sat on my face and washed it with their pussy.

Sharon was the last to insert my dick inside her and as she settled she said; mommy, he feels so good, I could stay here forever doing this. Cherry replied; I know dear but now it my turn, and time for you to give his face a wash. Maria rose up and stood off to the side watching Sharon wash my face and Cherry rocking back and forth on my cock. Sharon was the first to supply me with her cum as she bellowed; mommy, I’m Cumming!! When she finished and I was licking my lips, Maria helped her to climb off and then Cherry let go of my cock and scooted forward and started giving my face a good wash.

Maria climbed aboard and jammed my dick deep inside as she rolled her eyes and bit her bottom lip, then started her rocking motion. In the mean time Cherry grabbed my hair and pulled me as tight as she could against her pussy and started filling my mouth with her juices. I grabbed Maria’s thighs too help her with her back and forth motions when she made a grab for my stomach and roared; I’m Cumming!! When she finished Cherry and Sharon helped her off and attacked my dick with their mouths, sucking the shaft and head. Cherry went after my prostrate gland just as she placed her mouth over the head of my dick and I started shooting cum down her throat, in between shots she would share with her daughter till they got everything. Then Maria took over and sucked on my cock as if it were a baby bottle.

As we were finishing up, Tina walked in and told me that she has never, and she meant never came so hard that she fainted, showing her that the more intense her climax is the better it was for her too experience, I love you, as I’m sure the rest of the girls feel the same way. We promise to do what ever it takes too make you happy because we surely don’t intend to loose you, unless it’s fucking you too death. They got dressed and came over kissed my dick and then me and left all except Maria; she had the house to take care of. If Cherry, Sharon, or Tina could not make a visit I could always count on Maria to haul my ashes, and that’s the way it goes and has gone for the past 8 months, everyone is happy especially me.

April
10-25-2011, 02:27 PM
Thanks for the new addition :)