PDA

View Full Version : FTM gets his holes fucked

leptopelis
10-01-2011, 12:38 AM
This story requires a little bit of explanation, since I am transgendered. I am female-to-male, or FTM. I have been on hormones for years, and look, sound, act, and think just like any normal guy... I just have the "wrong" parts under my clothes. Due to the hormones, my "clit" is the size of a small cock now and gets very hard and erect. I am totally pre-op at the time of this story. I have plenty of sex stories to share with those who are interested. I'm never sure when I'll run into someone who hates trans people though, so I thought long and hard before posting this story. Hopefully you like it.

----

His name was Paul. He replied to my craig's list ad with a picture of his cock next to a shampoo bottle for comparison. His dick was bigger than the bottle, with a huge mushroom head. I wanted him immediately. I drove to his house, and he let me in. We sat on the sofa and made small talk, while he rubbed my pants leg with his big hand. I was a bit nervous, but horny as hell, so I was glad when he began undressing me.

With Paul's encouragement, I removed my shirt, exposing my chest. Despite binding them flat under my clothes, my tits sprung out of my binder, perky and about a handful each. My nipples were already hard, and Paul leaned down and took one in his mouth, running his tongue across it. I caught my breath and he rolled my other nipple between his fingers for a moment before standing and removing his own shirt.

I watched him, eying the large bulge in his pants. He unzipped them and his pants fell to the floor. His boxers were tight over his erection. I stepped forward and slipped them down. His big cock stood straight out, just as big as the pictures had suggested. I got to my knees and ran my lips over the head, darting my tongue out to lick the slit at the tip and taste his precum that was already beginning to seep out. He leaned in, parting my lips with his cock and sliding it into my mouth. His cock head alone was a mouthful. I sucked on the big knob, savoring the hot flesh in my mouth as he began slowly pushing it in deeper. His cock hit the back of my throat, and I pushed forward, trying to get more of it into my mouth, swallowing and trying to suppress my gag reflex. Choking, I had to give up. He pulled me to my feet and unbuttoned my pants.

"Let's see it," he said, eying my crotch. I dropped my pants and he slipped his hand inside my boxers. His fingers slid down between my legs, feeling my wetness. He pushed me back toward the sofa, and I sat, removing my boxers and spreading my legs for him to see. My pussy was wet and swollen with arousal, and my little dick stood erect above it.

Paul got to his knees and took my cock into his mouth, sucking and salivating on it. He pulled away and blew on it, causing my whole body to tingle, then went down on me again, sliding his tongue inside my pussy and lapping up my juices. I moaned, spreading my legs wider. He ate me out, delving deep with his tongue, then sucking on my cock again until I was on the verge of cumming.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Paul suggested. I wanted him to fuck me then and there, but he pointed toward the bedroom, then followed along behind me. I walked to the edge of the bed, and he came up right behind me, and slipping a hand between my legs to caress my pussy. I pressed into his hand as he slid a finger up inside me, and fondled my tits with his other hand. His hand was soaked with my juices and he slid another finger inside my tight hole, starting to work it open in preparation for his huge cock.

Then he grabbed my shoulder and bent me over the bed. Getting on his knees again, he ate me out from behind, fucking me with his tongue until I was trembling. I nearly collapsed, and he pushed me on the bed on my hands and knees with my pussy still exposed to his hungry tongue. He got on the bed behind me and took his cock in his hand and rubbed the tip against my hard little cock. He began slowly humping against me, sliding our cocks across each other, and then he ran his up and placed the tip against my hot dripping hole.

"I brought condoms," I said as he pressed his huge cock head against me.

"Just go with it," he grunted, leaning over me and pressing his cock against my tight little hole a bit harder. My pussy had never taken anything half his size, and I wondered if it would hurt, but I was so horny, and I wanted that big cock inside me. I pressed back against it, and it began to slowly sink into my cunt. With every inch, I could feel his giant mushroom headed cock spreading my tight little hole open. I moaned and spread my legs wider, trying to make room for him. He paused, giving me a chance to get used to the huge invader that was still only halfway buried in my cunt. Then he pulled out slowly, until his head was only just inside my pussy, leaving me feeling empty and whimpering for more. He thrust hard, impaling me on his big cock, burying it deep inside me so his balls slapped against my own erection. I gasped, then ground back against him, loving the feeling of being completely full of a stranger's huge cock.

"Oh fuck me," I gasped, hungry for more.

He pulled back again, a little faster this time, and thrust again, balls deep in my tight little cunt.

"Harder! Fuck me!" I moaned.

Then he began fucking me with a vengeance, spreading my thighs with his big hands, or leaning over me and pinning my shoulders down against the bed. His giant cock pounded me, working my pussy open until my cum was running in streams onto the bed. I screamed as he fucked me, begging him to fuck me harder and harder until he exploded inside me, filling my cunt with a huge load of his hot semen.

When he finally pulled out of me, I lay there gasping for breath, still on my knees with my gaping pussy exposed to him and his cum dripping out of me. He sat back, staring at my cunt, apparently proud of his cum dripping out of it. Before I could catch my breath, he slid a finger into my stretched out pussy and began finger fucking me.

I moaned, enjoying his touch. "More," I said, feeling so empty and open without his cock inside me. He slipped two more fingers in, and began stroking his own cock again while he watched my cunt clenching around his fingers.

Within moments, he was hard again, to my surprise, and he positioned himself behind me again on his knees. This time, his cock slid easily into my well-fucked pussy, and he slowly fucked me while kneading my ass with his big hands. I moaned quietly into the blankets, enjoying each prolonged thrust. With each thrust, I could feel his cock prod the deepest parts of me, continuing to stretch my limits. I spread my legs wide for him, and he grabbed my ass cheeks, spreading me even wider. This thumbs brushed against my asshole, and another surge of pleasure ran through my body.

For a moment, he pulled his cock out of my pussy and finger fucked me again, getting his fingers good and wet. Then he began fucking me again while rubbing my asshole with his wet finger. I moaned with pleasure, too consumed with lust to worry about the size of his cock and my inexperienced ass. First, he slid the tip of his finger into my asshole with his cock still working over my pussy. He finger fucked my ass until his one finger was deep in me, then slowly added a second finger. I gasped, but it felt so good. He pulled his cock out of my pussy and spread my ass cheeks wide with his hands. I felt exposed in a way I never had before, and waited in anticipation as he viewed my tight asshole. At last, I felt the tip of his cock touch my sphincter, hot and dripping with cum. He pressed it against my tight hole, but his giant cock head was too big to fit. I raised my ass, pressing it back onto his cock, and slowly my asshole began to spread open. Little by little, his huge dick opened me up, stretching my asshole wider than it ever had been, until at last, just the tip of his cock was inside my asshole.

I moaned, spreading my legs wide for him with his cum dripping from my cunt still. He shoved his cock deeper into my ass, invading parts of me that had never been reached before. I gasped in pleasure at each thrust as he buried himself deeper and deeper inside me. Again, his speed increased and he fucked my ass with the same intensity as my cunt. His cock plunged into my tight asshole over and over, while I screamed and came over and over until the blanket between my legs was soaked. Finally, he shot his second load deep inside my ass, his cock buried so deep that his balls were pressed firmly into my cunt and soaked with my cum.

He finally pulled out, and his cum ran from my cunt and my asshole. He handed me a towel and pointed to the bathroom. I showered before I left, but even while driving away, I longed to have his giant cock fucking my holes wide open again.

davesmistress
10-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Kiho001
10-03-2011, 05:12 AM
A very interesting story from someone with an interesting perspective. I'd love to see more of your stories here...pre- and post-op.

Ftmguy
04-20-2017, 10:36 PM
This is the only good ftm erotic story I have found. Excellent writing :)

Justlooking197
04-30-2017, 07:26 PM
Great story!

groomleader
05-01-2017, 09:15 PM
Great story, I enjoyed it!

Pantyluver1009
11-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Damn, i loved it.. great..

comsmith22
04-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the Share … Hot Little Story...