PDA

View Full Version : Girl Of My Dreams....!

John_Doe
10-09-2011, 12:50 AM
It had been a long time since I had been with someone, years since my last chance to spend those wonderful sexual moments with a girl. I had let myself go a little, the thought of spending time with someone was beginning to fade from my memory, when she walked into my life.

From the first moment I saw her, my heart began to skip a beat. That feeling deep down inside you get, when you see someone and you know, that you begin to have feelings for someone who you don't even know. She was that one. I only saw her once, and then she left again, never to see her again, but that night will always stick in my mind.

I was staying at a hotel over a weekend from my job on some silly training course. Having a drink in a bar, when she walked in. Her long black hair, curvaceous body, a shape that distracted every man in the room. A long silky black dress, that showed her glass like real womanly figure. She was the girl of my dreams.

She moved across the floor, almost gliding as she stepped next to me, and sat at the stool at my side. Turning to me, she smiled. I smiled back, it was inpolite not to. "So, what does a girl have to do to get a drink around here?" she softly spoke to me, as I turned to her. I smiled at her again, and ordered her a drink.

Within moments, we were talking, as I told her about my life, a complete stranger and I opened up to her about everything, my life, my hopes and dreams, and my failure at finding romance and love. She listened, took it all in with a smile, a soft touch of her hand upon my shoulder, and an affection of caring in her nature.

It was getting late when she invited me up to her room, and I followed her. Entering inside, she walked me across to the bed, as we sat side by side. Staring into my eyes of pain and unhappiness, she took her soft palm and ran it across my cheek. Leaning in, as she gently parted her lips, and out bodies met. Her kisses were soft, gentle to begin with, as she continued kissing me, putting me more at ease.

Her hand moved gently down, across my body, my chest as she stroked it back and forth before moving further. It began to softly caress up and down my legs, my thighs, arousing my whole body with her soft gentle touch. It moved closer to between my legs, my cock was already beginning to harden from her touch, and with instinct I grabbed her hand and pulled it away, as well as my lips from her mouth. "I'm sorry!" I said, and she could see I felt unsure about what was happening between us. The look in her eyes, almost a sense of tear swelling from her affections towards me. "It's okay hun, please, I want to be with you tonight..." she told me.

She leaned in once more, as out lips connected again. Soft kisses, gentle caressing of her hand once again, as this time I didn't stop her, and her hand gently rolled up inside my thighs and connected with my now erect cock. She gently stroked it through my trousers, softly caressing the length of my shaft in her fingers. Her lips pulled away as she began to unbutton my shirt, and softly kiss her wet lips across my chest. My heartbeat was thumping madly, I couldn't believe this was happening to someone like me. I was just doing everything I could to hold myself from shaking of being in the presence of this beautiful woman.

My shirt pulled apart, as she slipped it off my body, and to one side, as she made her way down, kissing and using her wet tongue to leave a trail of saliva across my chest, my stomach and continuing on below. She moved her own body down, kneeling upon the floor as she pulled my legs apart gently, and unbuttoned my trousers, and pulled down the zip slowly. Constantly looking up at my face, seeing I was okay about it all, as she took hold of my trousers, and pulled at them, as I raised my body and they slid down my legs and off my body. I sat there, half naked in my boxers as she knelt between my legs.

Her hands caressing up and down my thighs, my cock throbbing under the garment still hiding it from view as she smiled at me, and took hold of the edges, and slid them down from my waist. They slipped off with ease, my cock standing to attention now, all six inches of it, but full, thick and extremely hard.

Her head gently moved down, as I felt the soft touch of her tongue caressing the head of my cock, just a gently soft lick to begin with, followed by another, and another. It had been so long since I had a woman do this to me, I had forgotten how wonderful it felt like. Her hands still moving up and down my thighs, as she opened her mouth and leaned in.

My cock slipped between her beautiful ruby red lips as she locked them around the length of my shaft about half way down, and began to suck. My head snapped back, accompanied by a soft moan of pure ecstasy and pleasure. Her head gently gliding up and down, my cock slipped between her wet soft lips with ease, as she tasted my cock inside of her mouth. Her tongue licking, teasing, swaying side to side inside of her mouth against the head of my cock. The feeling was strong inside my body, as it almost trembled at her touch upon me.

She slid her head all the way up, as my cock popped out of her grasp, and she flicked the tip of her tongue against the underside sensitive side of my throbbing cock. My body relaxed quickly, as I fell back upon the bed, laying cold and silent, gentle moans erupting from between my lips to assure her how much pleasure I was in from her body. Her tongue flicked, and licked it's way around all sides of my cock as she held it in her hand, licking from my balls up to the head. She pleased me like no woman ever had in my life.

She could feel my cock throbbing hard in her grip, and inside of her mouth once again, the build up of tension, the sense of drawing closer to the limits no man wants to pass to quickly, but find it hard to hold on to each time. I groaned harder, moaning down towards her, as her lips locked around my cock once again, and her head began to bob up and down, sucking on it, tasting and licking it inside of her mouth.

My body began to shake softly, my legs felt like jelly as I was about to cum, as my cock throbbed in her mouth harder than ever before, and she knew it was time. I let out a huge groan as she continued to take in my cock, and I exploded. A wave of thick creamy cum exploded out of the tip of my cock into her mouth, my body shaking with it as my legs quivered and shook a little as she held on, not letting it released from her grasp.

A second shorter wave quickly followed, and I could feel my cum mixing with her own saliva in her mouth, as it swirled around the shaft and head of my cock inside. She gave my cock a few more jerks from her hand, as she finally began to pull her head up and my cock slipped free. It glistened in the light, from the dripping cum and saliva still upon it, as she looked up at me, as I stared down at her, and she opened her mouth to show my cum resting gently upon her tongue. She closed her mouth, and swallowed, taking every drop down her throat as it slipped away. Opening her mouth a moment later to show me what she had done for me. Her hands still caressed my legs, as she smiled at me, and kissed the head of my cock a little more, licking all the last remaining drops that was left, and cleaning my cock with her tongue.

comsmith22
10-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Nice story ...Thanks

April
10-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Great start John... Looking forward to chapter 2 if you decide to continue it :)