PDA

View Full Version : The New Girl

stargazer
10-12-2011, 09:42 AM
Nancy Colbert tossed and turned in bed , she soon heard her mother call to her to get up Nancy threw the covers off her she sat up in bed she strechted tossing her curly hair ran her hands across her small breast feeling her nipples getting hard this made her pussy get wet nancy fringer slid inside her pussy her long nail rubbing the inside of her pussy Nancy screamed her mother came thru the door she seen her daughter with a puddle of cum.
Hurry you will be late for school Nancy got out of bed went to the bathroom took a quick shower , her mother sat on the bed she had been licking her daughter`s cum
Nancy came asked her why are they here in this place What did dad do wrong?
her mother didn`t have any answers Nancy dressed she wore smoke color hose no panties put on her skirt and blouse Weber High had a strict dress code Nancy kissed her bye left for school .
Nancy arrived in her fire red VW bug she walked into the school she stopped suddenly she grabbed her head she walked back out side , a girl asked if she was ok ? Nancy just knodded she thought how am i going to over come that smell of so much SEX
all those people Nancy made a jester with her hands she walked back inside went to
Mrs Jonas office she was the principle a woman of forty she wore dark frame glasses
Nancy shook her hand she could really smell the sex of this woman even her secretary
ooze of sex Nancy got her schedule made her way to her first peroid class.
History she laughed Ms Walker, she entered the class room they all looked at her Stacy
Walker told her to take a seat Nancy sat and listened she shook her head .
The class was over Ms Walker asked her stay she lean against her desk asking her what was her problem, Nancy told her she has headaches Stacy rubbed her temples asking if that felt better , Nancy lied for the smell of sex from this woman was making it very hard to compose herself.
Nancy found a restroom sat in the empty stall her clothes laid in a pile she could feel the small horns comming thru her fore head and her tail made it way out of her spine
even her cock all ten inches she knelt jacking her cock her long tongue flicking the head Nancy took hold of her tail pushed it into her pussy began to fuck herself
it had been so long she finally came, the door opened a teacher asked if she was ok, Nancy wiped her mouth to the teacher she wasn`t feeling to well but she was ok now .
Nancy made it thru the day she hurried home she found her mother naked on the floor her wings in full form she turned to Nancy her yellow eyes glowing she begged Nancy to help her she got naked her mother took hold of her cock began to suck it hard their tails found each others pussy Nancy begged her mother to talk with her father she agreed first fuck me she said they fucked till her dad came home .

Nancy was in her room when her mom came in told her why they was sent here
so does that mean her mom smiled yes my little demon child just be your self
Nancy slept sound she woke dressed in a short dress with sheer hose she walked thru the halls like she owned the school she went to the principle office walked in
Nancy stood in front of her slowly began to raise dress till her pussy was visable trhu her sheer hose Nancy asked her you want to suck my pussy? You want to take your big nipple run it across my clit she just licked her lips knodding yes Nancy told to strip and call Ms Willis in too Sarah Willis came seen MsJonas naked Nancy told her to strip she did now lick her pussy since you two are lovers Nancy was in full demon form her hard cock waiting to be sucked the two women began to lick and suck it Nancy was fucking Ms Jonas with her cock and her tail had Sarah she fucked both women`s pussy and ass twice she left them naked .

She walked into history Ms Walker looked at her Nancy sat in her desk her legs open
so Ms Walker could see her pussy she even ran her finger down her slit Nancy was soon inside her head you want me dont you just say yes Stacy for some reason said yes the room got dark all accept a dim light,Nancy told Stacy to strip she did with out a word dont worry they can`t see us come lick my pussy she told Stacy
she knelt Nancy asked her if she would like a cock to suck instead of pussy
within minutes she watched Nancy`s cock rip thru her hose Stacy felt the heat comming off the cock even her cum was hot as it touched her lips Stacy began to take all she could Nancy held her head as she drove her cock down her throat.

Stacy screamed as she was fucked her ass hole strechtedloads of hot cum poured out into her gapping pussy Stacy had never been fucked like that the room relit she stood dressed Nancy was back in her head told her not to wear any underwear ever again Nancy looked at Terri Holems she was a cheerleader Nancy told her to rub her pussy Nancy watched this girl rubing her pussy in class she looked at this nerdy kid to him to eat her pussy soon the whole class was fucking.

Nancy was floating in the air full demon form watching her teacher take three male students each had a hole which she a strecht now thats the smell i love prue lust she raised her arms up and she made the whole school her`s Nancy could even see her mother at home those poor ladies she thought for her mom had a huge cock by the days end the whole town was lost.

The ground opened Nancy knew she was going home al long with the town to be soliders in Hell to fight for her uncle Dispater

THE END

April
10-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the new tale stargazer

crzy67
10-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Thanks for posting your new story.

smoothshy
10-19-2011, 04:32 AM
maybe more punctuation next time

MrsDunham
10-19-2011, 12:41 PM
Nice story.

Alice Bluegown
10-20-2011, 01:32 AM
I think you have the basis for an interesting sexual horror story, but the stream-of-consciousness style makes it very difficult to follow precisely what's going on. It really needs to be properly punctuated and there are some unfortunate spelling errors (I don't think you can make a "jester" with your hands, unless it involves glove puppets). However, kudos for the Dispater reference, and I had to smile at Nancy's mother's response to finding her in a "puddle of cum" - Hurry you will be late for school (I can actually imagine my own mother coming out with something like that!)