PDA

View Full Version : Leda & the Serpent - EXTRACT

Alice Bluegown
10-14-2011, 01:00 AM
Okay, I'd better say right off the bat that this features incest between sisters - Mods, if you feel this is in the wrong place, please move as appropriate.THE SET-UP: 'Leda & the Serpent' is a story from 'The Serpents Wake': our protagonists are sisters Jannie (elder) and Lile (younger) - they have independently become entangled with a woman named Veronica, and in the process long-buried family secrets involving a yacht called the 'Leda', a sea monster and heavily-repressed emotions have been unearthed...

Leda & the Serpent – Extract

Lile waited in the boathouse. For all her father's talk of a buyer, the Leda remained ensconced - perhaps he hoped that if he ignored it long enough, it might disappear of its own accord, another guilty secret buried by time. The tide was up, the water sloshing around the yacht which pulled and creaked at its mooring, as if struggling to be free. She looked up, apprehensive but resolute, as Jannie slipped into the building. As they had so many months previously, the sisters faced each other.

"You got my note," said Jannie. "I wondered if I was being too cryptic."

"Not at all - it was obvious to me where you wanted to meet. Were you seen?"

"No - they have no idea where we are..."

"So..." offered Jannie.

"So: you stole my letter," said Lile, voice flinty with accusation.

"I did." A slight nod of contrition.

"And you went to see her. Veronica..."

"Yes."

"And what happened?"

Jannie's eyes widened. "For God's sake, Lile, do I have to spell it out?"

"No, I suppose you don't." Lile hesitated. "So what now?"

"Let's go on board," said Jannie, holding out her hand. "It feels more private."

Gently she helped her sister onto the slowly oscillating deck. They stood, much as they had that summer day, when somehow everything lost its meaning.

"I saw it," Jannie confessed, almost casually. "Seems pointless to keep denying it, now. I saw it, and..." she swallowed.

"What?"

"I fell in love," she blurted, with an embarrassed smile. "With you. Seems ridiculous, doesn't it?"

Lile regarded her with an intensely serious, almost haunted expression.

"I was so scared," she said slowly. "Of the monster, of you. When I fled into the cabin, you didn't come to comfort me - why was that?"

Jannie shrugged helplessly. "I didn't trust myself. I still don't."

Lile stepped up to her, taking her hand; a gentle tug towards the cabin door.

"Lile, we shouldn't..."

"No, we shouldn't," her little sister replied, a slight smile curling those fabulous lips. "But we will..."

They stepped down into the cramped, dark recesses of the cabin - musty, slightly briny with neglect. Settling on a lightly padded, dampened bench they flowed into each other's embrace as easily as waves brushing the shore. Their lips met in a hungry, lingering, moistened kiss that sundered all remaining barriers between them. It was all so smooth, so easy: Veronica had taught them well, and the intimacy of blood pushed their lovemaking to the level of instinct; innate and natural.

Jannie's pulse throbbed white hot as she picked and pulled at Lile's clothing, careless and clumsy with the eagerness of her desire. She might have wished to be doing this in the comfort of a bedroom, with time to spare; somewhere they could languidly undress each other, savour each portion of newly-exposed flesh. Down here, things would necessarily be rushed, a little sordid - but Leda was where this love had manifested, and where it must finally see consummation. Exposing one pale, perfect breast Jannie felt herself moistening; the terrible, implacable ache suffusing up from below her belly; filling her with unalloyed need. Lowering her head, she suckled greedily upon the rigid nipple, felt her sister's body rise to the contact, eager as the tide.

"Jannie - oh God, Jannie," she sighed, "I want you. I want you so badly... Fuck me, Jannie - please fuck me..."

Obscenities from her little sister's lips: as debased and thrilling as this very act, this forbidden liaison. Lile was in motion, leaning back, pulling up her own skirts, making herself accessible; willingly vulnerable. Overcome with urgency, Jannie could wait no longer: she slid down and off Lile's body, onto the narrow ribbed track of the cabin floor, kneeling uncomfortably. Lile's long legs and pale belly seemed almost luminescent: the shock of dark hair between like an alluring thicket; its airy, ripened scent in piquant contrast to the cabin's antique atmosphere. With a hunch of the shoulders Jannie curled herself, angling her head between Lile's parted thighs, pressing her lips to the yielding softness, dipping her tongue into the sultry, viscous honey within. The perfect taste; just as she had always known. As she licked and probed Lile sobbed in appreciation, her body lifting in little ripples of quivering pleasure.

"Oh Jannie, Jannie, that's so good... I love you, Jannie."

Her hand sought Jannie's, grasping it, holding firm as an anchor. As her sister passed beyond words, into guttural gasps of raw abandon; as her body began the feverish trembling of imminent climax; Jannie gauged her moment: whatever the surroundings, she wanted this to be memorable, to be perfect. Lifting her free hand to her mouth, she liberally moistened the middle finger with a blend of her own saliva and Lile's fragrant effluvium: when she judged it ready, she slipped the finger between her sister's thighs; dipping down and then curling up, precisely, into the crease of her buttocks. Guided by some earthy, lustful instinct Jannie's fingertip found the tiny opening within that dark valley; and with slow, tender prowess began to probe, to infiltrate. There was a momentary tightening, a pulse of virginal, stubborn resistance; and then Lile's body seemed to soften, become weightless like a vessel floating free. As she slowly pushed her finger deep, Jannie returned her mouth to her sister's welling sex, tonguing sweet dew from the curled ridges of her labia, the engorged nub of her clitoris. Lile bucked and fluttered beneath her, crying out in wordless, ragged abandon; animalistic and wild. Only in the throes of terminal ecstasy did she recover a fragment of voice.

"Oh, Jannie!" a shriek pure and piercing as an eagle's across the glen. "Oh, Jannie, my love!"

The arching of the back, the moment of brittle, brutal tension; then the release, like a waterfall crashing: sweeping and shuddering through her body. Jannie felt it all, vicariously, her tongue and finger still working, propelling the pleasure through its peak and down the panted slopes to the calm valley; the softly rippling millpond of dreamy ennui, of gentle intimacy - the glittering lake of love.

Jannie drew herself up and over Lile, holding her trembling form as best she could; kissing her deeply with a dizzying rush of tender longing - familial, maternal, possessive. Lile freely accepted the gift of her own sweetness, savouring its unfamiliarity; noting its hints and subtleties, she wondered how it might compare to Jannie's own relish, something she fully intended to sample ere long. In the meantime, with a wicked little smile, she reached a hand under the billowing layers of Jannie's skirt, pressing through dampened fabric until her fingers found the warm wet seam that all but dripped upon her. Pushing into the yielding, pulsing silkiness she felt her sister's body flex in appreciation, a low moan issuing from those lips that had so delighted her.

"Jannie," she whispered, "Will you spend for me?"

Jannie nodded, eyes closed, face beatific: she let herself relax, immersed in her sister's adoration, her body opening and flowing over and around Jannie's fingers like a sheath of satin; rings of fiery euphoria resonating out to fill her belly, her lungs, her heart. In truth, she was so ready for this that, had Lile submitted a formal written request, she would have spent as easily.

"Lile," she purred, "Oh, you're filling me... you're fucking me... oh Darling, it's going to happen...!"

The boathouse door opened, with a grinding, shattering creak. They froze, in the most compromising position imaginable, trying to remain silent, though Jannie's harried breathing was frighteningly loud to her own ears.

"Is there someone in here?" Their mother's voice, suspicious yet uncertain. "Jannie, is that you? Lile?"

April
10-14-2011, 02:15 AM
Fantastic as always, thank you Alice :)

davesmistress
10-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Brigit Astar
10-15-2011, 01:45 AM
I wish I could write as well as you. Maybe someday, when I continue with my writing, it will happen.

Alice Bluegown
10-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the kind words, folks. Brigit, you are one of the writers who inspired me to finally join this forum, so I don't think you're lacking in ability!