PDA

View Full Version : Announcement: My psuedonym

Brigit Astar
10-15-2011, 02:09 AM
Since my name is really Brigit (but few believe it--which makes it twice as effective), and I'm pretty well known on this site (or I should say my writings are pretty well known), I have a desire to create an altar-ego. A try-sexual being, if you will. The name of the being will be Gingerotica.

Brigit Astar
10-15-2011, 02:29 AM
I am eighteen; I have tousled wavy sandy-blonde hair past my shoulders almost down to my breasts which are 34d. My eyes are emerald and my complexion is creamy and my skin is soft and smooth. My hips are curved and my legs are long, full and sleek. I am 5' 5" and weigh 119. My rump is big, smooth, rounded and soft yet firm.
What is your altar-ego like?

Barek
10-16-2011, 09:17 PM
What a great idea for a thread, Gingerotica! But, it may take me a while to come up with a suitably subtle psuedonym to go along with the me who isn't me.

Brigit Astar
10-18-2011, 08:00 AM
I forgot to mention that my altar-ego is highly intelligent and has a sparkling sense of humor, and is the best writer on SSP or EroticxxxStories. Niteowl, eat your heart out.

niteowluk2003
10-18-2011, 11:49 AM
Gingerotica, you will have a major competitor in Brigit Astar, another intelligent excellent female writer. I have never considered myself as even a good writer but Brigit tells me I am and I was brought up never to argue with an intelligent lady.

By the way my altar-ego would be Marquiss de long, a totally dominant highly erotica and skillful player of ladies emotions, who uses the inner being of his conquests to bring out the true nature of the lady concerned.

Brigit Astar
10-19-2011, 11:05 AM
I own a newspaper, and I don't have to do anything because I have a lot of people working for me and I have them to do all the work. I occasionally contribute an article I've written.
I am in love with the advertising executive of this newspaper. Her name is Brigit Astar. She's about to drive me crazy. I forgot to mention that I am totally les, and Brigit is bi. I have really fallen for her. I asked her to marry me, and she said she would think about it. The suspense is killing me. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.
How can an eighteen-year-old own a newspaper, you may ask. Don't be difficult. This is, after all, a magical world where most anything is possible. But if you must know, I inherited the newspaper from my mother, who left my dad for some rich dipshit and went to Europe, and now she lives on the French Riveria.

John_Doe
10-19-2011, 12:36 PM
This is totally as I go, but realy my id name is a bit of a psuedonym of the real me a bit, as not called John Doe in real life.

I'd probably go with something like Jonathan 'Mystery' Harrison. A middle-aged guy, charming, smooth, good looking but not overdoing it in that department, looks normal like everyone else, with an old romantic soul at heart. Probably be a writer or poet deep down, but not well known or famous.

I'd probably be in a long term relationship with an amazing and caring woman who loved me, in a nice cottage type house in the countryside. Maybe a little of the dark side edges in on occasions with threesome of another woman joining us for some fun, and me watching the two of them enjoying each other.

Thats all can think of at moment :)

DirtyTyke
10-19-2011, 12:47 PM
I hope you're not asking Brigit to forgo men, or other women for you, Gingerotica?!

Brigit Astar
10-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Of course not. Just as I wouldn't expect her to forego men or other women, she wouldn't expect me to forego other women. In short, we would have an open free marriage. We could have threesomes, orgies, whatever. I get excited just thinking about it. The fact is, I like watching her with other people, and she enjoys watching me. The thing is, Brigit is in some ways conservative. I mean, for her, she thinks marriage will mark a total change in her very existence, and she feels she will be giving up part of her freedom. It's something she has to give some heavy thought to. The struggle within her about giving up part of her freedom is, I think, a phantom of thought. In some ways, I'm more realistic than she. I don't think marriage will change much of anything in our relationship. We'll go on pretty much as we have.

Neko-kun
10-19-2011, 10:36 PM
This may sound a bit weird but here it goes.

My psuedonym is a guy named Alexander, I am tall, nicely tanned, and have that touch of grey in my hair that gives me that a life well lived look. I speak seven languages fluently, and have spent the last 15 years traveling the world living life to the fullest.

Brigit Astar
10-20-2011, 12:13 AM
Nothing weird about your pseudonym/altar-ego

Brigit Astar
10-21-2011, 07:48 AM
More about my altar-ego Gingerotica:
Her goal is to own more than one newspaper. She's about as far from being a workaholic as one can get; in fact, she's downright lazy. She actually enjoys the old comic book Archie (She identifies with Veronica and Reggie Mantle.) Her politics are totally liberal. She actually respects and admires what Obama was able to do: Come from nowhere and become President. She is totally dominant--which grates on Brigit Astar's nerves somewhat as Brigit is both sub and dom. That's one of the things Brigit sees as a drawback to them getting married. She thinks that sooner or later there would be so much conflict between them that it would lead to a divorce.

Brigit Astar
10-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Brigit and I had our first quarrel. I insisted we were engaged, and she disagreed, one thing led to another, and it ended with a loud verbal hoo rah, which could be heard outside. This is not good. Brigit is most of the time even-minded and "cool," I'm the one who has a temper, but this time she was the one who flew off the handle. When I brought up the word 'engaged' she lost it. She said in a very sarcastic way: WE ARE NOT ENGAGED. PERIOD! I don't know what to do. I'm tempted to consult a fortune-teller, but if Brigit ever found out she would be even more pissed off. That's another area of disagreement between us: I believe in the so-called after-life and the paranormal, and Brigit more or less believes this life is all there is. Stay tuned. There's no telling how this is going to end up.

Brigit Astar
10-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Brigit is totally pissed at me and will not speak to me. She won't even look at me. I don't know what to do....

Barek
10-30-2011, 08:54 PM
I wish I could tell you what to do, Gingerotica. But, women are a huge mystery to me (and most guys!). Brigit seems cool though, so it's unlikely she'll stay mad at you forever. Just give her some time to cool down and she'll probably forgive you.

Brigit Astar
11-01-2011, 02:21 PM
I sincerely hope so. She is the love of my life.

niteowluk2003
11-02-2011, 12:50 AM
Gingererotica, try to explain to Brgit that you were referring to your natures being so engaged with each others that you just feel only a whole person when you are with her and that is what you meant by engaged.

Brigit Astar
11-02-2011, 07:12 AM
Good advice, niteowl. I'll try it and see what happens.

Brigit Astar
11-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Brigit turned me down...
She told me she wasn't ready for marriage...
She did tell me that she loved me, but she just did not want to be married at this time in her life...

niteowluk2003
11-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Gingererotica, everyone has a time when they feel the need to settle down, obviously this is not Brigit's. The best advice I could give you is to make sure you are on hand at the time when she does decide it's that time. Be patient and loving and I do believe your love for her will grow and so with her tenderness towards you.

Brigit Astar
11-06-2011, 11:24 AM
As usual, your words are wise

niteowluk2003
11-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Why thank you kind lady.... I truly hope you two can solve your teething troubles and if in any part I am the catalyst to that I would love a ring side seat at your make up party, preferrably near the middle of the bed to get the best views of all the action.......lmao

Brigit Astar
11-06-2011, 11:15 PM
My relationship with Brigit is complex to say the least. At work, I am her boss, so we have to maintain that relationship. When I'm not at work, it's wonderful is all I can say. I know there are some things I do that get under Brigit's skin. When I'm with her, I try not to do the things that upset her, but sometimes I forget, and all hell breaks loose. I know that the fact that I'm dom and she is dom/sub sometimes results in some difficulties in our relationship. There are times when I want to really get down to doming her, but she is in a dom mood herself and it just doesn't work out. I do know this: She is the one, the only one for me. I love her whole person. I love her intelligence, her willingness to work hard and see things through, her imagination, her devotion to writing, her "erotic" nature, her appearance, her good nature, and her essentiall good spirit. The only fault she has is her temper and her tendency to fly off the handle sometimes.

niteowluk2003
11-07-2011, 12:29 AM
I bet if I spoke to Brigit herself her description of you would not be that far removed, after all human beings are the most complex of machines, you can not simply give it a lube job and a new coat of paint to hide the defects. the best relationships take those defects into account and make allowances for them. I am sure you and Brigit will do the same.

Brigit Astar
11-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Brigit and I have a very loving relationship. We will work it out. In fact, I'm thinking of giving her a raise (don't tell her).

Brigit Astar
12-01-2011, 02:23 AM
I guess it's "business as usual" with Brigit and me; that is, it will be like it was before I proposed to her. I can live with it, and I know Brigit can. I'm lucky to have her as an employee--as the advertising executive for the paper. She's really invaluable (she knows how to talk to people and she's a heck of a good seller). I am thinking of have a party--not at the newspaper but at my home. I'll invite all the bi and les people at work to the party. Have a good old-fashioned female orgy.

Brigit Astar
12-05-2011, 01:07 PM
I had the party at my house. There were about a dozen people there--mostly female. We had an old-fashioned orgy--that's the only way I know to describe it.

Marlene38EE
12-05-2011, 01:13 PM
I have enough trouble just being ME...but I like this thread!!

Brigit Astar
12-07-2011, 09:21 AM
Brigit is on another of her "silent" jags. She's giving me the silent treatment.

Brigit Astar
12-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Good help is so hard to fine. The last two people I hired turned out to be lazy-ass good-for nothings. Brigit is my best worker. I hope she doesn't find that out--she'd probably ask for a raise. I just gave her a raise but she'd probably ask for another.

Brigit Astar
04-04-2012, 05:55 AM
Gingerotica is going through some kind of phase of trying to ignore me. It won't work, because I know her personality. I can read her like the proverbial book. It won't be long till she'll "recognize " me again, and we'll have the same relationship as before. I understand that Gingerotica is not satisfied with our relationship (she wants to get married, but I have my doubts about marriage--and that's where all the trouble comes from).

Brigit Astar
04-11-2012, 06:08 AM
Brigit and I had a lunch yesterday that lasted an hour. We kissed, stroked, rubbed, squeezed, pinched, licked, and sucked. She is so damned attractive--both psychologically and on the outside. But of course I'm prejudiced because I'm in love with her. I think she feels that I'm attractive--at least she makes love to me like she feels that way. She has told me that I'm the best lover she has ever had. That makes me see stars, because as I said I love her.

Brigit Astar
04-16-2012, 10:33 PM
I love Brigit Astar with a love I can't describe. Even when it's dark and stormy and cold, she brightens up the day for me, and brings out warm sunshine.

Brigit Astar
04-18-2012, 05:22 AM
Brigit is my sunshiny day, my warm ray of hope, my spring rain in January

Brigit Astar
04-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Gingerotica can get downright syrupy at times.

Brigit Astar
11-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Since I married Dana, Gingerotica has been silent.

lexicarlon
12-13-2012, 12:09 AM
mine is a cunning apex predator and my fav time night wolf

Brigit Astar
12-14-2012, 06:47 AM
I guess Gingerotica saw there was no need for her since I married Dana. Poof! She disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Brigit Astar
12-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Gingerotica is still a part of me, but she's a small voice in the back of my mind.

kaidman
12-24-2012, 01:31 PM
interesting Brigit

Brigit Astar
12-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Gingerotica advises me and could be said to be equal to my conscience. She advised me to marry Dana, as she knew we were made for each other. Gingerotica turned out to be totally unselfish. She gave way gracefully.