PDA

View Full Version : Santa Gives Special Gifts

lbpm51
10-15-2011, 07:27 PM
My name is Jake and I had been in the Philippines for almost a year and have enjoyed breakfast at the local McDonald’s where I became good friends with the personnel working the morning shift. One morning I walked in and suddenly realized it was fast approaching Christmas, the place was decked out with lights and the folks were wearing Santa Hats and they had a new greeting; “Welcome to McDonald’s and Merry Christmas”.

The manager’s name was Andi and she was a knock-out, stood every bit of 4’3” inches tall, and her uniform accented her figure which left you wanting to see more of her without the uniform. I ordered breakfast and was drinking my coffee when I over heard Andi mention that they needed to find a Santa for a couple of Day Care Class parties coming up. I called to Andi and told her that I had the complete outfit and would be happy to help her with her problem; I also told her that she would have to furnish the Santa give away gifts. She was so happy. She told me that I could change in the office on the days of the parties; as a matter of fact we have a party scheduled for 1PM tomorrow could I make it? I told her I would be here at 12:30 that would allow a half hour to get ready. She smiled and said see you then Jake.

I went home and pulled out my Santa uniform that I had wore to parties where I was working in Europe, I called to Gloria my housekeeper, she was 38 years old and was a live in housekeeper, not bad looking for her age and took real good care of me and the house. I also retrieved the hair piece and beard from its container, I told Gloria to wash the gloves and to comb the hair piece and beard that I had a party to attend tomorrow. I looked at the coat and pants and thought it will be hot with me wearing my pants and shirt underneath so I had better try it on without my street clothes. As I stripped I didn’t notice Gloria had returned as I was taking off my pants, I don’t wear briefs, I was also thinking about Andi and had an erection.

I was having trouble with the pants so Gloria came over to help me, she had me sit and then she pulled the legs up and then had me stand so I could pull them the rest of the way up, I stood there with my erection waiting for her to pull up my pants. Gloria looked me in the eyes and squatted down and with out saying a word stuck my cock in her mouth and sucked. I stood there enjoying the sensations her mouth was sending through out my body, as I approached the end I mentioned this to Gloria but all she did was suck harder till I shot my cum, she collected it all in her mouth and then looked at me and swallowed. She stood and pulled the pants up and helped me into the coat, not saying a word.

I thought, why had I waited so long to find out about Gloria and her talented mouth. The next morning when I returned from breakfast I found Gloria in a jumper and I noticed she was not wearing a bra; her tits were moving freely under the jumper. I asked if everything was ready for later and she told me yes, all packed up. I told her that I was going to take a shower and left to do so, as the water was cascading over my body I felt Gloria standing next to me with soap in hand, so I let her wash me, when she got around my groin area she took the cloth away and used her hands, naturally these manipulations caused and erection. She turned and bent over reaching between her legs and grabbed my dick and stuck it in her pussy.

I took the hint and started fucking her and with each movement out came a moan and when I was full in she would squeeze her pussy together causing pleasure for both of us, she kept bucking backward and then she stopped and stood very still not saying a word, I knew she had came, I kept up my fucking till I shot her pussy full of cum, when I pulled out her knees wanted to buckle but I helped her up and turned her around and hugged her, I reached for her face and lifted it up giving her a kiss, her arms went around my neck and she was kissing back, but not saying a word. We finished the shower and dried off, I got dressed for my party and Gloria put her jumper back on and got everything I needed for the party. Still, not a word, about us fucking in the shower. I left at 12 noon because of the traffic and I didn’t want to be late.

When I walked in McDonald’s I headed for the office and saw Andi. I told her that I would have to get out of my street clothes because of the heat and my winter Santa uniform; I also told her that if she didn’t mind I may require her assistance with the pants. We closed the office door and I began undressing, after taking off my walking shorts I grabbed the pants and turned so she could help me pull them on, I saw her eyes go wide when she saw that I had a hard-on, I told her that she had caused it, she reached up and wrapped her hand around my dick and I pulled on the back of her head, she took the hint and opened her mouth and sucked him in. I started fucking her mouth and she was moaning each time I went forward. When I was about to cum I told her, and all she did was suck that much harder till I came and flooded her mouth with so much cum that it came out around my dick.

She rose from her squatting position and still holding on to my dick and said; I want more of this lovely cock, I get off at six, pick me up in front of Walter Mart. I finished getting dressed and we headed out front, when I got to the counter I began ringing my bell and hollering Merry Christmas, everything stopped, the counter and the people eating as I made my way to the party room. As I was walking people with children asked if they could take a picture of me with their child, I allowed a couple and then I entered the party room.

Once I sat down the kids rushed towards me, even some adults, I had the McDonald girl get the kids is some sort of line as I stared handing out the gifts. One of the teachers came over and started prodding me to see if I was wearing padding, she said something in Taglog to the others and then helped with the children. After the picture taking one of the young teachers came over and sat in my lap wanting others to take her picture, as she sat there I was getting a hard-on and she felt it growing.

She looked at me and I whispered you are causing that. I made like she was slipping so I moved her up further in my lap, she looked at me and smiled. As I was about to leave she caught me and slipped me a paper which I stuck in my pocket, got up and went back to the office. I took off the beard and hair when Andi entered closed the door and pulled her panties out of her pocket and stuck them under my nose, I took a whiff, the fragrance was like a bouquet of flowers.

She helped me with my coat and then started sliding the pants down my legs and out popped my dick hard as a rock, seeing this she dropped her pants and bent over the desk. I didn’t need to get her wet she was already so wet that I slid all the way in and I stated fucking. Each time I drove in she would let out a moan and roll her head side to side, she squeezed her pussy together and that brought on us Cumming at the same time. Pulling out I noticed cum was running down her legs, she grabbed some towels and began wiping herself, she turned and looked at me saying; I couldn’t wait till tonight, I had to have that lovely cock now. Then she told me she would not be able to meet me as planed, she was needed at home. I picked up her face and kissed her saying; that’s fine if you want, there will be other times. I finished getting dressed and she gave me the next date Santa would be needed and we exchanged phone numbers. I left and went home.

When I reached the house I remembered the piece of paper that teacher had given me, I pulled it out and found that her name was Mia, she was single, 25 years old, her telephone number, and the best time to call. Gloria met me at the door and took the Santa uniform and left to wash it getting it ready for the next party. I watched her washing the uniform as she squatted, and each time she moved forward she would raise her butt up and down, this was giving me another hard-on, so I went inside and lay on the bed thinking about what happened at McDonald’s and wondering what I have gotten myself into.

Gloria came into the room and told me to take a nap while she prepared dinner, after she left I thought she really is a good housekeeper, that’s when she called me to dinner. After dinner and the kitchen was cleaned up I told Gloria I was going to take a shower would she like to join me. As I was undressing she came in the bathroom and helped me out of my clothes, that’s when I asked if she knew how to cut hair, I told her I would like to cut the hair around my cock and balls. She retrieved a pair of scissors and started trimming the bulk of the hair, then she picked up a razor and while the water cascaded over both of us she shaved the stubble, when she was satisfied she got the soap and began washing me.

After our shower I left and was drying off wondering why it was taking her so long to finish her shower, no matter, I put on a pair of walking shorts and went in the living room to watch TV. I was stretched out on the couch when Gloria entered the room, she came to the couch and had me sit up then she sat down and told me to lay back down with my head on her thigh. She was wearing a smock which buttoned up the front and several buttons were unbuttoned allowing the material to fall to the side exposing skin. As I lay there I began kissing her thigh and then I rolled on my stomach and was kissing my way to her love basket.

She spread her legs so I got off the couch and got between them and continued kissing each thigh in turn, I grabbed her behind her knees and pulled her forward then placing her legs on my shoulders I looked at her pussy and got a surprise, she was shaved and her pussy lips were full of blood, I took a swipe with my tongue and got a taste of her juices as I tongue fucked her with an occasional flick on her clit. As I continued to tongue fuck her I noticed her arching her back so I made sure that my mouth was over the entrance too her pussy as she started Cumming. She did not say a word as she squirted her cum straight into my mouth and I swallowed every drop of her juices. She tried to push my head away but I was not through eating her, I continued licking and sucking her clit till she came again, and there was no sound except her moaning; no screaming or hollering as she came.

When I was satisfied with catching her juices directly from the source I rose up and stuck my dick inside of her, this brought on another moan, except this time it was longer and deeper, as I began fucking her she reach up and grabbed my shoulders and quickly unbuttoned the remain buttons so her tits were exposed, she pulled my head to one of her tits and I began sucking on the nipple. A few minutes of this and she began bucking and moaning so I sped up my fucking and when I came she followed suit and drenched my stomach and groin area with her cum.

When we finished and I pulled out and cum came flowing out, she stood, stepped over me and went to the bathroom with tell tails of cum running down her thighs. When she returned she had a cloth and began cleaning my dick and balls, as she finished she took the head of my cock in her mouth and licked all around the head making sure I was nice and clean. I sat on the far end of the couch this time and she lay with her head facing my stomach; She took my dick in her mouth and lay there sucking like a baby, it took no time and I could feel myself getting a hard-on, she removed her mouth and got up then pulled me up, turned off the TV and with her hand around my dick headed for the bedroom.

I was told to lay down and she went to the nightstand and retrieved a jar of Vaseline and greased my dick making sure I was well lubricated, then she bent over and did the same thing to her asshole, the next thing she did was climb on the bed and straddle me, dropping to her knees and reaching for my cock maneuvered it to the entrance of her asshole, placing the head exactly where she wanted it and started sitting down, I felt the head pop in and then more of the shaft sliding inside, when she had all of me inside her she said; OH God this feels so good!! I was surprised because this was the first time she had said anything, as she began rocking back and forth she would scream: God Yes!! OMG I’m Cumming!!! Sure enough she let loose cum all over me.

I reach down and tweaked her clit bringing on more; OH Fuck, I’m Cumming again!!! The next thing she said was; Sir, please, don’t stop; OH Damn, I’m Cumming again!! OH God I do so love being ass fucked. A couple of minutes more moving her ass and I told her I was Cumming, she looked at me and said; OH God, do fill me up with cum!!! I emptied my balls full of cum straight into the depths of her bowels and with each shot she screamed; OH yes, Fuck yes, that’s what I wanted; each shot flowing in my ass only adds to the sensations I’m feeling, OH God, I’m Cumming!!

When she finally took her self off my dick we heard a popping sound as the head was released from her asshole. She fell forward on my chest and lay there catching her breath and hugging me tightly, she even raised her head and kissed me saying; Thank you ever so much, I’m yours when ever you wish as long as you fuck my ass once in a while. Gloria rolled off me and got up heading for the bathroom, upon her return she cleaned me up and covered me and kissed me goodnight.

The next morning I woke with a start, Gloria had crawled into bed with me and her arm was over my chest as if she were protecting me from whatever. She was naked just like I was and her tits felt good against my side. I woke her and when she rolled on her back I leaned over her gave her a good morning kiss, her hands immediately found my piss hard and pulled me over between her legs, I thought she might need lubrication but I was wrong, she was already wet so I slid right in, and as I began fucking her she was pulling her legs up even with my shoulders and began matching my movements. I knew that with a piss hard I would take a long time before I came but she wouldn’t, and sure enough the first one hit, she bucked up and held me tight as she came. Not one fucking sound only a moan, I kept fucking her driving hard and got another moan as she came again. We kept this up for about thirty minutes till I had to stop and pull free but not before she came one last time.

I rose and headed straight for the bathroom and emptied my bladder. I went to the kitchen and sat down at the table waiting for Gloria, she appeared on wobbly legs and fixed coffee, she saw that I was naked but she had thrown on a smock and that’s when I asked her; why when we fuck all you do is moan but yesterday as I was fucking you in the ass you were screaming and hollering; what’s with that? She told me that when she fucks the normal way and she cum’s the sensations are not as strong as when she gets fucked in the ass, I love, no, I adore being ass fucked, the sensations are so extreme that I just have to let the man know what a terrific fuck he is giving me. I’m sad that we had not gotten together when I started working for you but all that’s changed now, I’m yours any time you wish. She went and got me a pair of short and helped me in them but not before kissing the head of my dick, she brought me a shirt and I told her I would be back later and left for McDonald’s.

As I entered McDonald’s I saw Mark who was the assistant manager so I asked where Andi was and he told me that she had to take her mother to the hospital last evening. I had breakfast and was reading the paper with my coffee when Jo walked up and told me that she heard what was going on in the office yesterday, and she wanted some. I asked when she wanted me to pick her up and she told me at 3PM, I’ll be out front, smiled and went back to work. In the mean time I took out the paper Mia had given me and called her number, when she answered I told her it was Santa Clause; she said pick her up in 20 minutes at the Petron Station and hung up.

When I saw Mia at the Petron Station she was dressed in a sun dress and looking very smart. I pulled up next to her and she got in the car and told me to drive to the golf course, on the way she reached over and felt my cock which was hard, again, she asked did I do that too you, my reply was hell yes. As I drove towards the course she told me to take a left turn down a road that was not too well travelled, then she told me to stop. Once stopped she crawled in the back and lowered the back seat making it into a bed and pulled her sun dress off, she wore nothing underneath and that made my cock that much harder. I followed and took my shorts off; she immediately wrapped her had around my dick and began stroking it.

I started kissing her and playing with her pussy and decided to thumb fuck her while I sucked her nipples, this was driving her wild, she stopped stroking and began pulling wanting me to fuck her, I got between her legs and began sinking my dick in her pussy, as each inch entered she stared going berserk and when I hit bottom she was rolling her head side to side and telling me to fuck her. I started pounding her pussy and she began telling me that she was Cumming; that’s when her eyes popped open and she screamed; OH Fuck, here I cum!! OH sweet Mother of God!!! I felt her dig her nails into my back as she came. When she settled down I fucked her hard and fast bring on another scream: Holy Fuck!! I’m Cumming again!!! As she was Cumming this time I stopped and began flexing my cock this caused her to attempt to pull away, but it did no good, I held her fast.
Mia was begging me to stop, I was driving her crazy, but I didn’t stop I kept going and then she screamed; You Bastard!!! Stop!! OH Shit!! Mother fucker I’m Cumming. This time I pulled out and got down between her legs and started licking her pussy, she tried to push my head away but when I hit her clit she pulled on my head bringing it closer, that when I sucked on her clit and she screamed; You Mother fucking pussy eater, I’m Cumming!!! I stopped and let her catch her breath then I lay beside her and held her in my arms, she reached for my cock and found it just as hard as it was when we started. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and started stroking it, as she did this she told me that I was the first man that licked her pussy, and I was the first man to make her cum so much.

She told me that she was sorry that fucking her did not make me cum but she would take care of that and moved her head down and took the head in her mouth, she began licking and sucking as much of him in her mouth as she could, she played a lot around the head with her tongue sending sensations up through my body, she was a good cocksucker and I told her so, that gave her confidence and she sucked harder, all of a sudden she stopped and clamped her lips tight around the shaft and shudder, damn if she didn’t cum sucking me off. That caused me to start Cumming and filling her mouth with so much cum that it was coming out around my cock and running down the shaft too my balls. She let go of my dick and opened the door and spit what cum was in her mouth out on the ground. I asked; why? She told me she didn’t like the taste, that’s when I told her that I had drank her juices and she should have drank mine. I told her to get dressed and I drove back to the Petron Station and let her out, she asked if I was going to call her again, please give me a second chance, I promise I will swallow next time. I told her that I would call her after I thought about it.

Mia left me unsatisfied so I headed for home too someone who did appreciate cum when she gave me a blowjob. As I was driving I looked at my watch and noticed it was almost 3. I turned around and headed for McDonald’s and there stood Jo waiting, she saw me coming and walked across the street, I stopped and she got in, telling me to go straight ahead.
I asked where we were going and she told me to a motel near Pala-Pala, then she reached for my dick and when she felt the size, she commented; she didn’t know if she could take all of me but by God she was going to try. She directed me to the motel and when I pulled in a young man ran out and opened garage doors so I could pull inside, after parking we went upstairs and I noticed there was a nice bed, shower and the room gave off a glow of seduction. Jo threw her arms around my neck and told me we had the place for three hours and started kissing me, I broke the kiss and told her to get undressed; when she was naked I looked and her body told me that she loved fucking, I guess it was the way she was standing, hands on hips, nipples hard, and legs spread.

I pulled Jo between my legs and began sucking her nipples and stuck my thumb in her pussy bring on a moan of pleasure from her mouth, after a couple of minutes she threw her head back and screamed; OH!! I’m Cumming, that’s when I laid her on the bed and rammed my cock up her pussy canal and flexed my cock several times when she screamed; Jesus, I’m Cumming. As I fucked her I would stop and flex my cock bringing on head rolling and moans that were getting louder and louder so I had to place my hand over her mouth in order to muffle the loud moans. Jo came five times and I was still not ready to drop my load yet, so I pulled out and lay next to her rolling her over on my chest.

We lay like that for several minutes when she took her hand and wrapped it around my dick and started stroking him. I placed my hand on the back of her head and gently nudged it south, she opened her mouth and took as much as she could and went to sucking, I grabbed her legs and pulled them over me and began licking her pussy and asshole, every time I stuck my tongue in her ass she would try and lift up, but I had my arms wrapped around her hips and held her fast. Every time I would lick her clit she would moan around my cock so between her ass and her clit I was having the time of my life. Just as I was approaching my climax she removed her mouth and screamed: Mother of God, I’m Cumming!!! I kept licking and she did every thing she could to get away, so I let her go, she rolled off me and lay facing my feet.

In this position I was able to finger her pussy and she set about smacking my hands away telling me to leave her alone. After a couple of minutes she sat up and told me that she has never cum that much and that she was always in charge when she fucked a guy, but your different and look at you hard as a rock, and I’m finished, I’m sorry Jake, I really am. I replied that’s OK and got dressed and left, I dropped her off in front of McDonald’s and headed for home.

As I entered the house I saw Gloria sweeping the floor and I told her I needed a shower and off I went, she joined me a few minutes later ready to wash me. As she was rubbing the cloth over my body she asked if she could start calling me Daddy, she told me that in this country it’s a sign of respect for elders by younger people. I smiled and replied yes she could do that. After she finished I took the cloth and started washing her, I washed all around her body living her pussy and ass alone, being satisfied I soaped my hands and headed for her pussy and ass, oops, I accidentally stuck my thumb in her pussy and two fingers in her ass, as the fingers entered her ass she hollered; OH God, that feels so good.

I had her bend over and I told her to spread her cheeks and that’s when I entered her shit canal, each inch that made it inside caused her to groan and yell; OH Fuck Daddy!! Fuck me Daddy!! I started fucking her and she placed her hands on the wall and was pushing back yelling; harder Daddy, harder! I really began pounding her ass and she cried; I’m Cumming Daddy!! OH Fuck!! Bury it deep Daddy and hold it there, I told her that was not going to happen and I continued fucking her, and she kept Cumming to the point that her legs were starting to buckle so I grab he hips and held her up as I pounded away. When I was satisfied I pulled free of her ass and she slowly slid to her knees still holding on to the wall.

I helped her up and when she turned she began pounding her little fist on my chest and had tears running down her face, I grabbed her and held her tightly till she settled down and stopped crying.

I asked Gloria why she was crying and she told me that she was so happy and that she loved me so much, she also mention that she has never ever came that much from being butt fucked. I replied we make a good team because I love fucking you in the ass and will as long as you let me. She replied she would let me any time I wanted as long as I didn’t make her cum as much as I did in the shower, once or twice is OK but six times is too much, I laughed and said I’ll make you cum as many times as I want, she hit me on the chest with her fist and said you are trying to kill me. She then spoke and said let’s go take care of this lovely man of yours, she pulled me by my dick into the kitchen, had me sit, then took him in her mouth and gave me the best blowjob ever and swallowed all the cum that shot forth.

That night Gloria approached my bed and asks if she could sleep with me, I pulled back he covers and she took off her night gown and crawled in. She lay beside me with her arm across my chest and we fell asleep. I was awaken several hours later to Gloria talking in her sleep, she was saying; Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me!! I pulled the covers back and saw her legs spread and her hand playing with her clit, I got between her legs and stuck my dick into a very wet pussy, as I fucked her, she kept saying; OH Daddy, I love your cock and I love you, now fuck me, make me scream and shout as I cum, OH Shit, I’m Cumming!! Her climax brought her awake and seeing me on top of her and plowing my cock in and out of her only brought on another climax. I looked her in the eyes and told her I was Cumming and she really started moving her body so we would both cum at he same time, I felt her nails dig into my back as we came. When we finished I rolled off her placed my arm around her and she lay her head on my chest and we went back to sleep.

I continued having breakfast at McDonald’s and Jo must have talked because everyday I would get a new invitation from one of the counter girls, some I refused and others I took out and fucked. It was several weeks before Andi returned and told me that her mother had died; I asked if there was anything I could do and she told me not right now but later. Although I was getting all the pussy I could handle I still had my Ace in the hole at home,Gloria and I fucked every day.

davesmistress
10-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Thanks for another new addition