PDA

View Full Version : Andi

lbpm51
10-15-2011, 07:42 PM
I walked into McDonald's and was greeted by Andi handing me a piece of paper smiling, and went back into her office. As I sat reading the paper and finishing my coffee I remembered the paper, opened it and written there was Andi phone number and that she wanted to meet me later at 6PM, and where to pick her up.

I arrived early and waited for Andi to appear, when she did she was dressed in street clothes and was smiling, she got into the car and told me to drive towards Pala-Pala, which I did. We made small talk and then she dropped he bomb; I understand that you have been fucking my morning staff and even some of the evening staff, is that correct? It’s OK; I don’t mind I have already determined that you would not be satisfied with just one woman. So, is what I have heard true? Pull in there, it was the Motel. I replied that some of the younger girls I refused to take out because of their age, I know that in this country any girl over 13 is eligible, but where I come from it has to be at least 18 if you’re my age, so in answer to your question, I fucked only the ones 18 and older.

Andi mentioned that Filipinas have a tendency to talk with each other and after you fucked Jo she spread the word like it was a badge of honor, she fucked a foreigner and it was fantastic. That is what causes the other girls to get you to take them out and fuck them. We had been parked inside the garage of the Motel when she said let’s go upstairs; I want to show you what a real woman is like.

Upstairs Andi turned her back towards me and began undressing, I removed my shorts and sat on the bed waiting for her to finish, and when she turn I was amazed her tits were round and firm, pussy hairless, she stood in front of me and asked if I like what I see? My reply was to grab her and pull her between my legs and ran my hands up and down her body. I set about kissing her tits stopping at each nipple and sucking, I let my hand wonder down her body till I reach her love nest and feeling around both the opening and her clit. It was tit sucking and thumb fucking time, as soon as my thumb entered her pussy she gasp and then went to moaning.

I removed my thumb and inserted a finger getting it nice and wet then back with the thumb and the finger entered her asshole, she jumped and said; OH Fuck, I’m Cumming!! I kept working both finger and thumb bringing on more climaxes, then I lay her down on the bed and lifting her legs entered her pussy which brought her eyes open and her hands trying to push me away, but I charged on and after sinking to the bottom began fucking her. After she came a couple more times I rolled us over placing her on top, I pushed her to a sitting position and grabbed her hips pulling and pushing back and forth, I pushed on her chest making her sit up straight and reached between us and tweaked her clit, she screamed; You Fucking Bastard!! OH Shit, here I cum again!!

I kept her in the upright position for two more cum’s and then let her fall onto my chest, I started rubbing her back helping her regain her breathing, but at the same time I began flexing my cock which was still inside her pussy and when the first flex hit she jumped off so fast you would have thought she got burned. She lay beside me with her tits poking my side and her head on my chest, and told me that I was unfair making her cum as much as I did, and why did I stick my finger in her ass, I came real hard and I wanted more, why? I responded with, I wanted to see how you would accept being butt fucked, and I have my answer; you would enjoy it more then straight fucking. She told me that she would like to try it but not tonight, you have wore me out, all I want to do is sleep, anyway you have Gloria at home, I’m going to let her take care of you when you get home.

Startled I ask how she knew about Gloria, she laughed and told me that she was her best friend and told her everything. Gloria told me that she was working for a guy named Jake, and I asked if it was the same Jake that had breakfast at my place, and she even told me about the first time and every time after, I told her about you fucking me in the office and I will be telling her about tonight, so you see, you now have two people who adore you and your lovely cock. Now get dressed our time is almost up and I need to go home and rest I want to be ready for tomorrow, the HQ’s is visiting. On the way taking her home she told me that she lived with her Sister April now that her mother died.

If you want you can fuck her too, but later. I’ll introduce you guys. Stop here, leaned over and kissed me goodnight, see you in the morning.

As I drove home I thought, Gloria and Andi, what the fuck is going on. When I reached the house I snuck inside and there sat Gloria talking on her cell phone. I listened to her part of the conversation, of course not understanding a word that was being said since it was Tagalog, so that left me to surmise that she was talking with Andi. I made my way back to the front door and opened it then closed it which would let Gloria know I was home. When I walked into the living room Gloria was watching TV, said good evening and asked if I enjoyed myself, I looked at her and said; you should know and you should also know that you are going to have too take care of me since Andi left me high and dry, she smiled and told me that it would be her pleasure.

Andi told me that after you made her cum so much she didn’t have the energy left to take care of you, when she told you that I would, she didn’t know that I’m on my period and will be for the next five days. However, I can give you a blowjob and you know how much I love sucking your dick, especially getting a stomach full of your lovely tasting cum, God! I do love the taste. She got up and told me to go in the bedroom while she secured the house. I was lying on the bed when she came in and lay beside me; she reached for my cock and started stroking him tenderly. Gloria said; imagine Daddy you now have two ladies who love to fuck and suck you hoping to keep you happy, with that she got on her knees and placed a nipple to my mouth for me to suck while she stroked my cock.

After a few minutes of me sucking on her nipple she pulled free and went south so she could take my dick in her mouth, as she sucked I tried to get a finger inside her panties and finger fuck her asshole but she slapped my hand away and said no, leave me alone while I’m sucking this delicious mouth-watering joy stick. As she sucked she was also playing with my balls causing more sensations to crawl up my body, I raised my buttocks as I approached my climax.

Gloria sensing this clamped her mouth over the head of my cock and using her tongue brought about one hell of a cum, I filled her mouth so full that it was leaking out, but she held fast as I unloaded. Once she had it all she looked at me and smiled and swallowed, then licked her lips making sure she got everything.

She lay back down beside me and we sleep through the night, when I woke Gloria was gone so I got up and headed for the bathroom for my morning piss. Gloria heard me and when I came out I had clean shorts lying on the bed and freshly ironed shirt. After dressing I headed for McDonald’s but not before Gloria told me that Andi want to see me in her office when I got there. Upon my arrival I walked in Andi’s office and closed the door, turned and unzipped my shorts and pulled my dick out, she smiled and said; not now, later, but come here mommy will give the boy a good morning kiss; she kissed my dick leaving lipstick lips on the head and stuffed him back in my shorts.

Jake, I need a favor, will you go and fetch April from the house and bring her here. I replied; sure, but what’s in it for me? OH don’t worry, I’ll take care of you later and kissed me on the lips leaving her mark, I took a towel and wiped my lips so people wouldn’t know about us. After breakfast I left for Andi’s house as I arrived at the house the front door opened and the girl asked; are you Jake? I shook my head yes and she said; come in, would you care for a coffee, sure and she prepared it sat it on the table and told me she would be back. When she returned she was wrapped in a bath towel and asked if I would do her a favor, I replied sure, and she pushed the coffee cup away and sat on the table took the towel loose and spread her legs, she look at me and asked; am I clean enough for you, I don’t know if I got all the hair off, please look and see.

I took in her body, she had small round tits and her pussy was sweet smelling. I took it upon myself and dipped my tongue in her pussy, she jumped but as I licked she moaned, she feel back on the table and raised her legs placing them on my shoulders as I continued sucking her pussy and clit, she made a grab for my head and yelled she was Cumming, I had just placed my mouth over her pussy when squirt after squirt of cum came forth, I was surprised but I kept sucking. When she was finished she tried pushing my head away hollering; sensitive, that’s when I stood and pulled my cock out and shove it home, she yelled; too big! OH God! It’s too big! I kept pushing till I was all the way in and then started fucking her, each time I drove it home she would yell; OH Fuck!!

On one occasion as I reach the depth of her cunt she yelled; OH Fuck, I’m Cumming!! She shot cum all over my shirt and shorts. After she came I was fucking her and decided to stop and flex my cock, her eyes opened and she screamed for me to stop, what ever I was doing was driving her crazy, I didn’t stop and she tried to wiggle away from me but all that did was make her cum again, this time she screamed; You Bastard!! OH Fuck, I’m Cumming!!!

I Pulled free and helped her up, turned her around and made her bend over the table so I could fuck her from behind, she said; no more, I’ve had enough, but I put my hand in the middle of her back and pushed, she went forward and with my other hand I took my dick and shoved in it. As I began fucking her she was moaning and grabbing the side of the table, I kept pounding till she was rolling her head back and forth hollering; Mother of God, I’m Cumming!!! I kept this pounding up until she had five more climaxes then I let her up, turned her around and pushed on her shoulders making her squat and open her mouth, she grabbed him and began sucking the head as if she was sucking on a long piece of candy. Her tongue was playing games on the top and bottom of my cock, doing this brought cum shooting forth, she jerked her head away and I shot all over her tits. When it was over she sat back on her heels and rubbed cum all over her tits making sure the nipples were covered and she even sampled some.

April looked up at me and said; Andi was correct, you are a cock-master. I guess I had better get cleaned up so we can leave. I sat waiting with my dick exposed and when she returned she saw that I was hard reached over and started stroking him, she said we didn’t have time for another fuck but she would make it up to me and leaned over and kissed the head of my dick. We left and when we got to McDonald’s Andi pulled me in the office and asked what took so long? I replied you know young girls they take forever to get ready. OH no!! You Son of a Bitch, you fucked her didn’t you? I said; you should have not told her about me fucking you, that’s what caused her to be curious and when she showed me her freshly shaved pussy, well the rest is history.

Andi looked at me and said; you really are a Bastard, all I wanted you to do was fetch her for me, not fuck the daylights out of her, and look at her she looks exhausted. Did you cum? I replied yes all over her tits and she rubbed it every where but made sure her nipples were covered. Andi said; she knew that’s where she would have had me cum she likes it spread all over, one time she had ten guys jack-off and cum all over her body, I don’t know why but she likes it. Now go, I’ll see you tonight.

As I pulled out of the store I saw a young girl waving her arms and as I got closer I saw that it was Jen from the night shift, she had been trying to get me to make love to her but she was too young. I pulled over and she got in, she was wearing a sun dress and it did a lot more for her then the uniform she wore at night. Jen told me that she would be 18 tomorrow and she knew that I only made love to girls over 18. She also told me that she had something to show me if I would go some place secluded, so I headed for the golf course lane. When I stopped she told me that she heard that I liked bald pussies, so she hiked her dress and asked if her pussy fit my desire. I told her to get in back and lower the seat back so we would have a flat surface to fool around on.

I locked the car doors and crawled in the back, Jen lay there with her dress up and her legs spread, I bent down and swiped her pussy with my tongue bringing a moan from deep inside her, then I got up beside her and took off my shorts so she could finally see what she had been after so long. We kissed and she pulled away and took off her sun dress so I could get at her tits, they were small but firm, so I started sucking on her nipples and fingering her cunt, she was holding my head in place and suddenly she yelled that she was Cumming. She had her body arched as she was Cumming and that was the sign I was waiting for, I positioned my cock at the entrance of her cunt and pushed forward, she screamed; OH MY God!! Stop! Your cock is too big Daddy!! I kept pushing forward till I was all the way inside and then I began fucking her, she started screaming; Mother of God, I’m Cumming!!

I held onto her and kept fucking, needless to say she kept yelling each time I went deep. I lost count of the number of time she came as I pounded her pussy. I finally released her and pulled out, she lay there panting and rolling her head side to side, I grabbed her hand and rested it on my dick which was hard as a rock, she wrapped her little hand around the shaft and I had to reach down and guide her to start stroking it. I asked her if she had ever sucked a cock, and she replied no, what do I do? You open your mouth and start sucking paying close attention around the head and when I cum you have to swallow all of it. Do the others suck and swallow? Yes Baby girl! Now start sucking. She got up on her knees with her pussy and ass facing me and took the head of my dick in her mouth, I, on the other hand decided that I would finger fuck her while she sucked, so I stuck two fingers in her cunt and began finger fucking her.

For a first timer she was doing alright, but I was not getting any response from finger fucking her, so I stuck three fingers in and when they were wet I pulled one out and stuck it in her asshole, this got the response I was looking for, she cried out that she was Cumming, so I pulled her over my mouth and let her unload, I had to smack her butt because I could feel her teeth on my dick, she pulled her mouth free but put a death grip on my cock, this I didn’t mind, as I was accepting her juices she kept saying; OH Fuck! OH Fuck! When I collected all her juices I had her get up and sit on my dick, as I entered her she was moaning and saying how good it felt.

I pushed her up in a full sitting position and had her start rocking back and forth, while I reached between us and began rubbing her clit up and down and back and forth, as soon as I started she yelled; I’m Cumming!! Daddy, let me rest for a minute. I said; fuck no; you wanted me to fuck you, so that’s what I going to do. After her cum I started flexing my cock and within seconds she screamed; OH Fuck!! God Damn!! I can’t stop Cumming!! Daddy, please stop and let me take care of you, I’ll stroke you and suck you, if I had bigger tits I would let you tit fuck me, please Daddy. I stopped and told her to get dressed we were leaving, she started crying and saying; I’m sorry Daddy, please, I promise to do a better job of taking care of you. I didn’t say anything as I drove away and dropped her at Walt-Mart.

I drove home and as I entered the house Gloria was standing there and said; what you did to that girl was a shame, she is so upset. I stopped her right there and asked what the hell are you talking about? You took Jen to the golf course road and fucked her and ate her pussy then made her get dressed and you dropped her at Walter-Mart like she was some whore. What is wrong with you? That girl has been panting for you to fuck her for so long and what do you do, destroy her confidence Daddy, I told her to come over here and I would straighten everything out. I held up my hand and asked; what is Jen to you? She is my youngest daughter, she lives with her grandmother and when she gets here you will start all over again and this time, do it right, or you will never fuck or get a blowjob from me, and I will spread the word what a Bastard you are and you will have to jack-off for as long as you stay in the Philippines, do I make myself clear Daddy!!!! Yes Ma’am.

Gloria told me to come with her and we headed for the shower where she washed my cock and balls and told me to go to bed, as I lay there I thought; maybe I did screw up with Jen, so I will make love to her like do with Andi and Gloria.

I was almost asleep when the door opened and there stood Jen, she came into the room undressed and stood by the side of the bed, I patted the bed and she crawled over me and lay down beside me, I rolled on my side and took her in my arms, I told her that I was sorry for my actions but I hope to make it up to her. I started kissing her face and neck working my way down to her lovely tits, as I kissed the top of her right tit I latched on to her nipple, and between sucking and nipping she started responding by placing her hand on the back of my head and applying pressure. My hand made its way to her love nest and found her clit; on my first touch she let out a piercing cry that she was Cumming. I worked my mouth down and covered her pussy sucking and licking the whole time, this brought another shriek from her. However, this time when she came I was there to receive all her juices. When she lowered her body back on the bed I rose up and inserted my cock in her love canal, as each inch made its way inside she would groan, and when I began fucking she really screamed; OH Fuck!! OH Damn!! Fuck me Daddy!! Then she let go with another piercing cry as she arched her body; I’m Cumming!! God Damn, I’m Cumming!!!

I let her rest for a few seconds then I had her get on her hands and knees, I got on the floor kneeling behind her and started licking her pussy and the crack of her ass making sure that I hit her asshole, and each time my tongue made contact she would jump but stayed in position, I got off my knees and placed my dick at the entrance to her pussy and pushed sinking all the way inside and started fucking. Jen was groaning the whole time so I decided to check out how she would accept being finger fucked in the ass. I wet one finger and stuck it in her shit shut and in doing so she screamed; OH Fuck Daddy!! She began bucking and screaming; Mother Fucker!! OH Shit!! Daddy! I’m Cumming!! I felt her asshole close around my finger and her pussy squeeze my cock then she feel forward and didn’t move, Jen had passed out from the pleasure and sensations she felt. She lay there and even passed out her body would twitch as if she was experiencing small climaxes.

I got up and left the room and ran into Gloria, she asked what happened and I replied that Jen had passed out from her last cum and she was sleeping.
Gloria went to the room and slipped in and covered Jen with a blanket, then came back in the kitchen where I was sitting naked having a cup of coffee. She asked me what I did, and I told her that while I was fucking her from behind I stuck a finger in her ass and she went out of control and fell forward off my dick and finger and didn’t move, she had passed out.

Gloria told me that based on what I said she feels that her daughter would like to try getting fucked in the ass, I will prepare her and within a couple of days you can fuck her and she will be able to take your lovely tool in her ass, just like me. Speaking of which, would you like for me to finish you by letting you fuck my ass, you know I like it and so do you. Here stick him in my pussy and then when he is nice and wet move him to my ass, she bent over the table and I got behind her and entered her pussy which was really wet, I fucked her for a few minutes then as she was about to cum, I switched to her asshole which was wide open and ready to accept me. As soon as I entered she shouted she was Cumming. I stared fucking and she kept screaming; Holy Jesus!! God I do love getting ass fucked!!! Shit, here I cum!!! Don’t stop Daddy!! I told her I was Cumming and she replied; fill my ass with your lovely cum; I need to feel you shooting cum up my ass and into my bowels. OH Fuck, I feel it!!! I love you Daddy!

Hearing those three little words knock me for a loop, I never expected that, not from Gloria, maybe Andi, but not from Gloria. As I was pulling out of Gloria’s ass Jen appeared in the doorway wrapped in the blanket her mother had covered her with. She saw her mother lying on the table with cum dripping down her legs and panting; she walked over and started rubbing her mothers back as she was settling down. Gloria pushed herself up from the table and hugged her daughter, then sat down. Jen sat at the other end of the table looking at both of us as if we had been bad kids and got caught. Well, we were bad and she did catch us. I got up and walked with my cock swinging to the other room; as I pass Jen she reached out picked up my cock and gave it a kiss then let go as I continued on.

I got dressed and thought about what happened when the girls walked in and told me that they had talked it over and Jen wants you to butt fuck her now not in a couple of days. Jen came over and dropped to her knees and took my dick in her mouth sucking on the head till I was hard, then she took a jar of Vaseline and smothered my cock with it till she was satisfied, and then she reached between her legs and smeared a glob on her asshole. She lay on the floor and pulled her legs up to her chest exposing her hole, I got on my knees and placed the head at the entrance and pushed, as the head popped in I stopped and let her adjust, then I feed her an inch at a time till I was buried deep in her ass. She lay there holding her legs with her eyes closed but when I started fucking her she opened her eyes and whispered to fuck her harder, so I started really pounding that ass.

It only took a couple of minutes before she started yelling; OH Shit!! I’m Cumming!! Mother of God, it’s so extreme, the sensations are too much. OH Fuck!! She pulled harder on her legs raising her ass and yelled; Jesus Fucking Christ!! I’m Cumming!! Cum from her pussy shot all over my stomach and Son of a Bitch she passed out again. Her cum was so strong and powerful that she was unable to accept forcefulness of it. I Pulled out and lowered her legs stretching her out there on the floor. I called for Gloria and told her what happened and she retrieved a blanket and covered her up, she said; let her sleep, she be alright, she is young and unable to handle intense climaxes yet.

We went back into the kitchen and she asked if I had cum, I told her no. She had me stand in front of her and set about sucking the juices from my cock and when I told I was Cumming she sucked harder and filled her mouth with cum and look up at me, swallowed and licked her lips.

Gloria made dinner and then we headed for bed, she crawled next to me and said that she really appreciate what I did for her daughter, we cuddled and feel asleep. The next morning I went to McDonald’s and had breakfast and talked with Andi, she told me that Gloria had called and told her everything. I smiled.

Andi told me that she never knew that I enjoyed ass fucking? Would I like to have a try with her? Hell yes! I’ll be at your house tonight after work and you can show me what you got. I left for home and Gloria told me that she just finished talking with Andi and tonight was going to be fun. I asked where Jen was and she told me that she went home walking bull-legged, and laughed. We had a couple of sessions before Andi made her appearance, as soon as she was in the door she started stripping and showing me her wears. She was so excited that her nipples were sticking out hard as small rocks. I pulled her forward and began licking and sucking each one and snuck my hand south and played with her clit, she was moaning and holding me tight, I snuck a finger in her pussy getting it nice and wet then jammed it in her ass, she yelled; OH Fuck Yes!! That’s nice, don’t stop!!

OH Fuck I’m Cumming!! She shot all over my hand and wrist, and I thought; do all these women squirt cum. Gloria, Jen, April, and now Andi all squirt cum, how many more do, that’s a project I should examine more closely. I pulled free and turned her around and bent her over the table end and entered her ass with ease, just like Gloria, I sat about fucking Andi and she set about squeezing her ass cheeks as I would pull out till just the head was inside her ass. We kept this up for a few minutes when suddenly she grabbed the sides of the table and screamed; God Damn I’m Cumming!!! Mother-Fucker don’t you dare stop! I kept pounding her ass and she kept Cumming and yelling each time she was hit with a climax. I fucked her for several minutes more and then I unloaded cum in her ass and she screamed; OH You Pussy Eating Son Of A Bitch!! Fill me up! When the last shot left my cock I pulled out and watch cum flowing from her ass down her thighs and she lay there panting like a dog.

Gloria joined us again and took one look at Andi and laughed saying; Andi you look beat, had enough of his lovely cock up your ass for now, and laughed some more. Andi surprised me when she reached over and gave Gloria the finger and said you started this, if you hadn’t told me what a great ass fucker he was I would have never tried, so Fuck You! Damn these girls curse worse than a sailor. She got up dressed and departed, we went to bed for a good nights sleep.

April
10-25-2011, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the new addition :)