PDA

View Full Version : Andi, April,and Gloria with Jake Plus

lbpm51
10-16-2011, 07:38 PM
I had just got up when Gloria handed me the phone and said it was Andi; when I answered she asked if I could come and pick her up, I told her I would be there shortly. When I arrived Andi met me at the door and took me into the kitchen and there stood April in her birthday suit with her nipples hard as stone. I asked what was going on and Andi told me that before they left I had to butt fuck April as she has never had that done to her.

I looked at Andi and then towards April, sat down and pulled April too me, I felt her pussy and found that she was very wet so I turned her around and bent her over the table, I pulled my dick out and stuck it in her pussy getting it nice and wet, then I entered her asshole, when the head entered she screamed, but started pushing back so I pushed forward and sank all the way too the hilt. I began fucking her and she started yelling that it hurt but I didn’t stop, I kept pounding her ass. Within a few minutes the hurt went away and she started groaning and moaning telling us how good it felt. April grabbed the table and shouted that she was Cumming and began shaking as her body was racked with intense pleasure, she kept saying; don’t stop! OH God, I’m Cumming!!

Her head was rolling back and forth as her climax was hitting her, that’s when I started smacking her butt cheeks and unloading cum in her ass canal, and when the first shot hit her ass walls she shrieked and yelled; I’m Cumming again!! When the last shot hit the walls I pulled out and cum started running down her thighs and she lay there experiencing after shocks, her body trembling with each one. Andi told me to get in front and let her lick you cock before I suck you hard again. April opened her mouth and I began mouth fucking her as her tongue circled around the shaft and my cock head. When I pulled free I was hard again and seeing this Andi told April to turn over and lay on her back, lift you legs and hold them up, Jake, fuck her again, I stepped up to the plate and rammed my cock up April’s ass.

April squealed and clamped her ass cheeks together trying to prevent me from entering, so I smacked her butt cheeks again and she opened up and accepted all of my cock, I started fucking her and Andi saw that her legs were falling, so she grabbed them and held them up as I fucked her sister. April was rolling her head side to side and started letting out small yelps each time I entered full bore in her ass, then yelps changed to shouts; God Damn I’m Cumming!! She raised her ass up a little and screamed again; Son of a Bitch!! I’m Cumming again!! Jake you have to stop, I can’t take anymore; OH Fuck, here I cum again!! Ah Shit!! I took the opportunity and tweaked her clit which brought forth; Jake, You Mother Fucking Son Of A Bitch!! April screamed again and then fell silent, damn she passed out.

I pulled my cock from her ass and what cum that had been left from the first fuck came out. Andi walked up to me and grabbed my cock and put her arm around my neck and kissed me with passion I never had from her before. She helped put him back in my pants and grabbed a blanket and threw it over her sister and said; let’s go, she will be alright. In the car I asked; what was that all about? She mentioned that her sister had never been ass fucked, and I wanted her to try everything hoping that she will find one sex act that she will like. I don’t like guys coming around and jacking off all over her body, I know she likes it but I don’t. I dropped Andi at the store and headed for home, when I got there Gloria asked how things went? I told her the whole story and why Andi did what she did.

I hope you don’t mind but one of my friends is having trouble with her husband and wants to talk with me. I answered it will be alright. I have to go down town and pay the phone, electric, and water bills so enjoy yourself with your friend. When I returned from town Gloria introduced me to Bea Alonzo her friend who was having problems with her husband. I told Bea that I was glad to meet her and she could stay as long as she liked, I even invited Bea to stay for dinner, then I told Gloria I would be in the living room watching TV till supper. Little did I know while I was watching TV that Gloria and Bea were conniving and scheming together where I would fuck Bea. When Gloria called me for dinner I noticed that Bea had changed into one of Gloria’s sun dresses and her tits were showing through.

She had taken a shower and brushed her hair so that it would be shinny and soft to the touch, she didn’t need makeup she had natural beauty, she was shorter then Gloria and younger. When she brought my food to the table she made sure to brush my arm with her tits as if it were an accident. As we ate I watched her and Gloria and was startled when I felt a foot rubbing my leg, I knew it wasn’t Gloria’s because she was sitting at the other end of the table. I told Gloria that I would move and sit beside Bea, which would put me between the girls, Gloria on my left and Bea on my right. It didn’t take long before I felt a hand rubbing my leg looking for my dick, when she found it she began stroking him like nothing was wrong.

When Bea had him nice and hard I saw the look in her eyes as if she were afraid she wouldn’t be able to handle the size. After dinner I moved back to the end of the table and sat watching the girls clean up, I slipped my dick out of my shorts so Bea would be able to see it when she wiped the table top. She was wiping the table and when she got to where I sat, she noticed what was sticking out of my shorts, and got between me and the table, I took advantage of her position and reached under her dress and rubbed her between her legs, her pussy was clean and very wet, that’s when I let her move on with cleaning the table. As the girls finished cleaning up I called to Bea and told her to come to me, I positioned her so her butt rested on the table and ran my hand up her dress again, I spread her legs with my knees and began finger fucking her, I reached up with the other hand and pulled her straps down so I could suck her tits.

Gloria left for the other room, knowing that she would get hers later. In the mean time I stared sucking on Bea’s nipples just like a wiper blade on a car, first one then the other. When I replaced my finger with my thumb and stuck that finger in her asshole she screamed; I’m Cumming!!! She started to collapse but I just pushed her to lie down on the table, I threw her dress up and stuck my dick in Bea’s love tunnel, burying it as deep as I could, she kept yelling the she was Cumming every time I moved in or out. I had turned the tables on the girls and their scheming ways, and Bea was paying for it.

I would make her cum till she passed out, I threw her legs up and reach down and fiddled with her clit, massaging up and down and back and forth, and she kept screaming each time she was hit with a climax. As she was coming down from her last cum I pulled out and entered her asshole, her eyes and mouth popped open and she let out a piercing cry and tried to wiggle out from under me but I was having none of that, I began fucking her and within seconds she shouted; OH Fuck, I’m Cumming!!! Bea was smacking the table with her hands and arching her body as she kept screaming as she came, I kept fucking and when I shot cum up her ass canal she rolled her head side to side and then she went limp. I pulled out and cum started running out and down her thighs, I released her legs and watched her body twitch and shudder from the sensation caused by cum running down the canal and exiting her hole. I left her lying on the table and her feet on the floor and went to find Gloria.

I found her sitting watching TV and told her she needed to go take care of Bea; she is lying on the table asleep, but first I want you to use your mouth and clean my cock. She reached for him and began licking the shaft and sucking the head, after a couple of minutes I told her to go see about Bea. She got up and headed for the kitchen where I left Bea and I sat down too watch some TV. When Gloria returned I asked her why she didn’t tell me that she wanted me to fuck Bea. Her reply was that she didn’t think I would if they just came out with the request. I looked Gloria in the eyes and told her that I would never turn down a piece of pussy, but you do realize that she will talk and the rest of your girl friends will want me to fuck them, so I want you to screen each and every one of them, find out why, and make sure they are just a pretty as you are, and most of all make sure they are clean and healthy, I don’t want to catch STD, do you understand? Yes Daddy.

While watching TV Gloria was stroking my cock and we heard a noise and in walked Bea, she looked ragged but she had a big smile on her face. I asked her why she wanted me to fuck her. She told us that her husband hasn’t touched her for three months and she was wondering why, so she follow him and found out that he was fucking another woman.

She went on to say that she never thought a man could fuck the way I did, and when you fucked my ass the sensations were unbelievable, I couldn’t stop Cumming and I have never came that much before in my life. I told Bea that I knew she would be talking about my fucking her with her friends, but if she wanted me to fuck her again she better not say anything. She replied she would never do that, I laughed and told her Filipinas are unable to keep a secret, they always have to tell someone, but you remember take and you get nothing.

Now I want you to get down here and suck my dick while Gloria strokes him, and when I cum you must swallow every drop just like Gloria does. She got on her knees and opened her mouth to take in the head when I saw she had an upper plate which she removed and stuck in her pocket, then taking the head in she began sucking; I have never had a blowjob from anyone without teeth, the physical feeling is beyond description as she sent sensations surging though my body. I could feel the roof of her mouth on the top of my dick and her tongue on the underside, she kept bobbing her head and all of a sudden she clamped her lips around my cock as feelings racked her body as she came moaning. After several seconds she went back to sucking and as I approached expelling cum I held her head in place and unloaded shot after shot of my nectar into her mouth, when she had the last she removed her mouth, opened so I could see and then swallowed.

She bent her head and reached in her pocket, removed her teeth and stuck them back in her mouth. Bea got up and leaned over and kissed me saying; Thank you Jake, I needed that very much, it’s been too long since I have tasted such sweet cum as you gave me. I told her anytime, I love the way you give blowjobs, it was a new experience for me, as a matter of fact if you wish to continue sucking my dick till it’s hard I will fuck you again, She looked at Gloria and removed her teeth and sucked my soft cock in her mouth and immediately started sending sensations through my body, it took several minutes for my dick to raise to the challenge, but when it did, I had Bea stand and raise her dress and then sit down so my cock entered her pussy. She started moving back and forth with her eyes closed and moaned with each movement of her body.

I reach around her and her thigh and started fiddling with her clit which stopped her moving and then surprise, surprise I began flexing my cock inside her and she went out of control and was gripping my arm trying to make me stop, then she yelled; OH Holy Shit, I’m Cumming!!! Daddy you have to stop what you’re doing, the sensations are too great; OH Fuck!! Gloria, make Daddy stop!! No, not again, I’m Cumming!! I stopped flexing and Bea took advantage by jumping up so fast I thought she was going to hurt herself, she turned and looking me in the face and called me a Bastard; you Fucking know how sensitive I ‘am, but yet you continued driving me crazy. You Gloria, I asked for your help and you just sat there and watched, I thought you were my friend. Daddy after letting you fuck me how will I ever be able to receive satisfaction from another man, tell me that.

I looked at her and said; you will just have to keep coming back for more of my cock; look at him, what are you going to do about his condition, she told me that she would let Gloria take care of him, she was wore out for now. As I sat there stroking my cock, Gloria jumped up removed her dress and reached between her legs and stuck my cock at the doorway to her asshole and sat down, as each inch slid in she started yelling how good it felt, once I was buried deep inside her ass she began moving back and forth, that’s when I reached around and manipulated her clit, she started screaming: OH Fuck Daddy, I’m Cumming!!! Right in the middle of her cum I stopped and began flexing my cock and she also went wild as she tried to remove my hand from her clit, but I had a firm grip on her so she could not escape what I was doing, yelling; Daddy, stop! OH Fuck Bea, I’m Cumming!! I applied more pressure on her clit and this brought about new yelling; Mother-Fucker, I’m Cumming and I can’t stop!! I was able to bring her too several more extreme cum’s before I let her up, as she got up Bea had to grab her to keep her from falling.

They both looked at me and called me a Bastard, and that I have ruined them for other men because after sex with me there was no Filipino man who would be able to satisfy them, for them it’s; Whim, Bam, Thank You Ma’am.

After Bea left, Gloria asked why I tortured her, every time you flexed your cock in my ass I was given the gift of excessive sensations surging through out my body from my ass. They were so intense I thought I too was going to pass out as each one moved like a wave through my body. She bent over and reached for my cock and said; Damn you! You are a very bad boy, making us cum as much as you do, then she kissed the head. I asked if she was trying to get something started that I know she couldn’t finish right now. She jumped up and said she was going to fix dinner and I was to leave her alone till she regained her strength. I was laughing as she walked away.

After dinner we went to bed and sleep the night away. I woke the next morning to the smell of coffee so I got up dressed and headed for the kitchen. Gloria was there wearing a T-top and bra along with shorts, I reach for the shorts and grabbed the waist band and sure enough she was wearing panties. I asked what’s this all about, and she told me she had to visit the market so she had to dress like this instead of the way she ran around the house, and besides it would discourage you from wanting a morning ass fuck, and laughed.

We left and I dropped her at the market and told her I would give her a ride if she came too McDonald’s after she was finished shopping. As I entered the store Jo was on the counter and wanted to know why I hadn’t called her. I told her the standard story, I’ve been busy and didn’t have the time, I guess that satisfied her as she got my meal and I headed for a table. After I finished eating I got a refill of coffee and took my paper, went out front of the store found a clean table and sat down. As I was relaxing I was approached by a young lady who introduced herself as Lu-Li, she was from Korea and was a friend of April’s. She asked if my name was Jake, I replied with just a nod, she left and went in the store, when she returned she asked if she could join me, I pulled out a chair for her to sit in. She gave me her background and told me she was out job hunting till she saw me and wondered if I was the guy April told her about. She said she and April went to the University together and became real good friends, and my pussy is wet just thinking about you. What did you say? My pussy is wet thinking about you.

I told her to come with me and we left and got in the car, as I was backing out I saw Gloria and Picked her up with all her purchases and introduced her to Lu-Li, I told her she was a friend of April’s. When I dropped her off at the house I told her I would be back, I was going to introduce LU-Li to a friend of mine who might employ her. As I was driving towards Pala-Pala and the motel I reached over and slipped my hand in her shorts, she spread her legs and sure enough she was really wet, so I began finger fucking her and playing with her clit, she grabbed my arm and held it tight as she bent forward whispering: OH MY God!! Jake, I’m Cumming!! I pulled free and turned into the motel and parked, we went upstairs and as Lu got free of her clothes I stripped and sat on the bed. Lu came to me and standing between my legs I looked her over, her breast were of medium size with nice nipples and her pussy had peach fuzz around it, other than that she was very pretty.

I took a nipple in my mouth and sucked while fingering her pussy, she put her hand on the back of my head and held on as I stuck my thumb in her cunt and the wet fingers transferred o her asshole, this brought out her screaming something in Korean and then she switched to English: OH Fuck!!! OH Fuck!!! Jake, I’m Cumming!! I pulled free and had her lay on the bed where I crawled between her legs and spreading them I bent and kissed her clit, I began stroking her clit with my tongue and her body was reacting, with each stroke she arched her back, and then when I went for the juice she yelled; God Damn!! I’m Cumming!! That when I rose up and drove my cock in as she was climaxing and that made her go out of control, every movement I made with my cock she would holler and tried to push me away.

I pulled her legs up and placed them on my shoulders, then as she was climaxing again I pulled out and stuck him in her ass, this really got her going as she fought to get away, I held tight and she a piercing cry; Mother Fucker, I’m Cumming!! Stop! Enough!! OH Shit, I can’t stop Cumming!!! As I pulled free, her body kept quivering and trembling from her first experience of being ass fucked. I lay next to Lu and held her tightly to me, making sure she was able to still feel my hard-on, she reached down and wrapped her little hand around the shaft and buried her head in my chest and said; Jake, April calls you Daddy, can I?

I rolled her away from and leaned over and kissed her as she started stroking my cock, I lay back and she started kissing her way south towards the south pole, when she reached the tip of the pole she gave it a kiss and told me to stand up, I got up and watch as she turned her body and hung her head over the edge of the bed, she reached up and took hold of my dick and stared feeding it in her mouth, she kept feeding till it was down in her throat and her chin was against my balls, that’s when she began using her throat muscles too stimulate my cock, the sensations were unbelievable and just like a sword swallower she would remove my dick and then take it back in too the hilt. She kept this up till I told her that I was about too cum and she released my dick swung around pulled her legs up and told me to jam it in her ass, a couple of storks and I shot cum against her ass walls and she began screaming she was Cumming. When I was finished unloading and pulled out she lay there quivering and trembling from the sensations she was experiencing as cum was expelled from her ass and running down her ass crack onto the bed.

I lay beside her and held her tightly till she stopped moving and became calm. She looked me in the eyes and said; Daddy, you are everything that April said you would be, and more. Daddy, I want to suck you off so I can taste your cum as it slides down my throat, with that she took my dick in her mouth and started sucking, it didn’t take her long to get him in the condition she wanted and really began sucking, her mouth felt just like a pussy, smooth, she didn’t deep throat me just gave me a normal blowjob, she would stop sucking and run her hand up the shaft making sure to rub the head then back too sucking. The last time she stroked him and placed her mouth over the head I let loose and she clamped her mouth so as to not miss a drop, when I was finished she opened her mouth and let me see then moved her head back and the cum slide down her throat.

After we left the motel I took her to see Totoe who was looking for a secretary and introduced Lu to him, I gave her a glowing recommendation which told him she was a tremendous fuck. He interviewed her and hired her on the spot, I shook hands with Lu and left.

When I got home Gloria was dressed as she regularly was no bra and no panties under her sun dress. I told her that I took Lu to Totoe’s and he gave her a job as his secretary, Gloria came to me and kissed me and said; you are such a nice man, not only can you satisfy the women you fuck but you also help them if they need it, I think that’s why I love you so much. I responded with what makes you think I fucked Lu? She looked at me and laughed saying, look at the time, you been gone three hours and you have the smell of sex reeking from your body, now get undress and let’s take a shower.

As the water cascaded over out bodies Gloria had her arms wrapped around me and her head on my chest, then she broke and started washing my body paying very close attention to my dick and balls. After she finished it was my turn and I took extra care around her pussy and asshole, I wanted to make sure that when we finished my snack would be clean. We finished and I drew her with me into the bedroom pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs so my access too her pussy was unobstructed. I knelt on the floor and started licking and sucking her clit, I knew that when she came she would squirt so I wanted to be there too catch everything. I developed a rhythm with my tongue and she was squirming around so I had to grab her and hold her still while I tongue fucked her, she made a grab for my head and screamed: OH Fuck!! She arched her back and let loose and I was right there to drink her nectar, when her body feel back to the bed I got up and lay beside her.

We feel asleep and woke to a pounding at the door; I looked out the window and saw that it was dark while Gloria answered the pounding. She came back and told me it was another friend of hers is in need of help, so I lay on the bed fondling my cock while Gloria attended to the problem. Several minutes later she returned and said her friend was in bad shape, her husband started beating her and she ran away and came here for help, as she told this story I saw her friend standing in the doorway with her mouth open and her eyes on my hard dick, seeing this made her gasp and Gloria turned and told her to come forward. Gloria introduced her to me as Jean.

Jean looked at Gloria and asked if, pointing at my cock, was real, she invited her to touch it and see just how real it was. Jean reach over and very shyly touched the head and then the shaft saying; OMG!! I have never seen anything this big on a man before. This puts Filipino men to shame; then she asked if she could try and fuck me? I pulled her close and told her to undress, Jean had nice medium size tits, but her pussy was so hairy that I told Gloria to take her in the bathroom and shave that mess off, but before you do I want Jean to suck him in her mouth and tell me what it’s like to suck a monster of a cock. Jean tried too doing as I asked but failed, all she could managed was half of the head, so I told them to go. When they returned I was sitting on the side of the bed and Gloria placed Jean in front of me and I inspected her pussy.

I began feeling around and when I hit her clit she made a grab for my arm attempting to stop me from rubbing there. I knocked her hand away and applied pressure on her clit, she let out a yell; I’m Cumming and bent over trying to get out of reach of my fingers, didn’t work, Gloria was standing behind her so she had no where to go. I stuck a couple of finger in her pussy which was dripping wet, that’s when I lay back on the bed and had Jean straddle me and stick my cock inside of her pussy. As the head entered she yelled that it hurt, but I kept feeding dick to her and each time another inch made its way inside she would yell. I was half way in when she cried that she was Cumming and that’s when I pulled her all the way down on my cock. Jean threw her head back and screamed: Holy Mother of God, you are killing me!!! OH Shit!! Here I cum again!!

This cum was extremely hard as she fell off my cock and lay there experiencing sensations that she had never felt before. Her whole body was twitching so much that I thought she was convulsing as she shook uncontrollable. I hugged her as the shaking began to subside and her body returned to normal. She was crying and telling me that she had never in her life came as much as she had fucking me, I experienced spasm after spasm which has never happened, how can I ever go back to my husband and let him fuck me after you fucked me, how can I? His cock is average for a Filipino man, and he cum’s so quick and before I’m warmed up.

I told her that she would have to make him perform the way she wanted and make sure that you cum before he does, don’t let him fuck you till you have cum at least once, so when he cum’s fast it won’t matter. Now you need to go back to him and make up, I’m sure that you have said or did something that got him riled up. By the way what happened? He came home drunk and wanted me to give him and his friend a blowjob. God Damn Girl! Go home and take care of your man. After Jean departed Gloria and I called it a night and went to sleep.

April
10-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the new story :)