PDA

View Full Version : Fun with Barbara & Aimee

waterdoc
10-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Back in the early 70’s, new neighbors moved next door, my parents referred to them as the Hippies. I thought that they were cool because they had a pool table in their garage. I was 14 at the time and school had just let out, I had no one to hang with until later in the day.
My new neighbors Skip and Barbara were real friendly and told me I could play on their pool table anytime. Skip was rarely around, so I usually I would bee line over there to have something to do.
One day while I was in the garage playing pool Barbara appeared in the kitchen fully nude and began to was her hair at the sink. When she finished she wound her hair in a towel turban and walked right out into the garage to me.
She asked if I wanted a soda and all I could do was drool at those tits and hairy pussy. She giggled and walked away. This went on many times, I never got anywhere with her and often time found myself jacking off to her lovely vision.
A few years later I was on my way home one night walking down our street. When here comes; Barbara in her car, she stopped and asked me if I wanted to go to Pay Low with here. I said yes and got in, she was wearing only a house coat with nothing else on, I could feel my dick harden.
She parked on the side of the store in a darkened area and gave me a twenty to get a few things. I went shopping and returned and she was so thankful that she opened her house coat and told me I could touch anything. I wasted no time and reached for her big saggy tits.
She told me not to neglect her pussy; I reached down between her legs and rubbed her pussy lips which were so wet. She told me to slide my pants down, which I did and she leaned over and started to suck my cock.
I was so red hot that Barbara pulled away for a brief second when I started to cum and I shot a huge line onto the dash and windshield. Barbara clamped her mouth around my cock and caught the rest. She remarked that she loved to eat cum and would soon be eating more of mine regularly.
When I got home I hit the shower as soon as I got in and began stroking my rock hard cock thinking about what just had happened to me. It would be two weeks until I saw Barbara again; I had just gotten home from school when she drove up, I waved to her and she said come on over.
She said that Skip was away for a few weeks and asked me if I wanted to play, all I could think was bring on the pussy. She led me to her spare bedroom and dropped her clothes off. She then stripped me of my clothes and pulled me on top of her. We started to kiss and grab and feel each other, she then asked me to lick her pussy.
I had never done this and was not waiting for instructions, I was deep inside the folds of her pussy when she grabbed the back of my head and started humping my face and then let out a huge moan, I thought she was dead. She had tensed up and held her breath when she started to cum.
She then demanded that I put my cock into her pussy and fuck her hard, I was pumping her like a steam locomotive and she was moaning and clawing me when I shot my first load into a real pussy. This went on over and over for about a year until I got another new neighbor on the other side of our house.
A few years went by and I had graduated high school and joined the service. I had fucked foreign women in foreign places. I soon got out of the service and returned home. A lot had changed in the old neighborhood; Barbara was still living next door.
Barbara now had a teenage girl living with her, we soon ran into each other and she told me her name was Aimee. Skip’s daughter, Aimee was 16 and a very fat girl. She had some huge tits which I thought to me self I would like to tits fuck and suck on.
I soon caught up with Barbara and caught up on the news and gossip, Skip was barely around and she and Aimee were pretty much on their own. My dad wasted no time forcing me to get a job right away. So a lot of my time was occupied knocking on doors and filling out job application.
I did not run into Barbara very much, and I soon landed a job working graveyard . I had to build my bank account and move out as soon as possible, I could not take living at home with mom & dad.
One day when I was home alone, the weather was warm and nice. So I decided to get some sun, and oil up nude and layout. I was lying near the fence between our house and Barbara’s. Soon I heard a noise and peeped through a hole in the fence and saw Aimee. I started to scratch on the fence to get Aimee’s attention.
Aimee walked right over to the hole I was looking through. I backed away and leaned back in my chair point towards the fence and started to jack off. Once again shooting a huge shot of cum right at the hole. She watched until I was spent. By this time I thought I was busted, but nothing happened.
The very next day I was out in my drive way working on my car when I noticed Aimee standing near her bedroom window. I looked again and she stepped to the window and showed me those big ass tits, she did this several times.
About 30 minutes later she came out and walked over, I asked her if she wanted to see my cock up close, she said yes. So we went into my bed room and both got naked, my cock was as hard as steel. Aimee began touching and stroking my cock I was feeling her tits. I asked her if she had ever fucked and she said she had and wanted to fuck me.
I said let’s get a shower and start the fun, I laid her down and went right in on her pussy, I rolled her pussy lips around my tongue and played with her clit bringing her to her first orgasm.
I then slid my big cock in and fucked her to a few more, then pulled out and slid my pussy lubed cock between her large tits until I shot 9 lines of cum all over her face. It had to be my biggest load of cum ever.
We soon became daily fuck buddies, also at this time I had not yet fucked Barbara, and she seemed to not be interested. I soon met and became friends with neighbors down the street. They decided to go on vacation and offered me there home with pool if I would watch it during their vacation.
I had just gotten home and was walking to the door when I noticed, Barbara watering on the side of her house in a see thru mighty. This nightly barely covered her ass and pussy fur. I walked over and we talked, I told her about watching the house and asked her if she wanted to come over and swim.
She said she would be over in 20 minutes; I went over to the house. It did not take long and here she came, I let her in and we sat on the couch. Within 2 minutes I was sliding my cock balls deep into her wet pussy, oh it was good.
All of s sudden there was a door bell ring, I looked out the peep hole it was Aimee standing there in a bathing suit. I ran back and told Barbara, she said that Aimee must have seen her walk over here. I told Barbara to put her suit on and layout by the pool.
I let Aimee in, I was wrapped in a towel and I opened it up exposing my swinging dick. I told Aimee I need to bust a nut, she asked were her mom was and I showed her lying out by the pool. I bent Aimee over the arm of the couch and finished what I started in Barbara.
Aimee walked out to the pool with cum making her inner thighs wet, she jumped right into the pool. I got Barbara in the pool and played with her pussy, she was begging me to fuck her in the pool.
Trying not to let Aimee know what was up I told Barbara to lay stomach down on the teak lounger. I then straddled her ass and unhooked her top and started oiling her back. While Aimee was in the pool; I slid Barbara’s bottoms to the side and slid my cock into her wet pussy.
Because we were so close together Aimee could not see my cock, and every time she slid down the pool slide I would give Barbara 6 or 7 long strokes. Aimee got out of the pool to pee and I pulled out and squirted cum all over Barbara’s back, ending a long day of fucking.

Waterdoc

April
10-18-2011, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the new story :)

davesmistress
10-18-2011, 07:49 PM
Thanks for this new addition

waterdoc
10-19-2011, 01:35 PM
thank you its good to be back