PDA

View Full Version : My friend Marylou

waterdoc
10-21-2011, 10:13 AM
My sexual desire for older women started earlier in my teens with Barbara, Jan and Alice. After graduating high school I landed a job as a janitor, having no skills yet, I could easily take the trash out. I met this wonderful older lady named Marylou. She was 55 years old and a big beautiful woman who I seemed to click with; we started to get to know each other better during lunch.
As I got to know her better she started to ask about girl friends. I told her that I did not have one and she said I must be a horny devil. Being young and dumb I did not catch on that she was flirting. Sometime later I started taking a girl out and during lunch Marylou told me that she wanted to hear all the details about our date.
So one day at lunch she asked and I told her I went to the movies and did some kissing before dropping her off at home. Marylou wasted no time in asking what else happened and I said nothing. She insisted that I tell her every last detail including the juicy stuff. I spent the rest of the afternoon thinking about what to make up and tell Marylou, she had definitely grabbed my attention.
The following week at lunch I told Marylou That I was on a date and after the movies my date was giving me a blow job in my truck when a girl sticking flyers on windows walked right up and watched. You should have seen the look on Marylou’s face, and then she said to me that she wanted to watch sometime. I was rock hard just thinking about sliding my cock someday into Marylou’s fat wet pussy.
I did not see Marylou for a few weeks and while picking up office trash discovered that she had been moved upstairs into the old parts room all by herself. I gave her a big hug and felt those big tits press against my chest. She asked how my dating was going and I told her that I was giving my girl friend my foot long every day. Marylou remarked foot long, I said yep, she said prove it. I was frozen by her challenge.
My uniform for work was an oversize pair of coveralls that I wore without underwear. Not wanting to get in trouble or fired for sexual harassment I told Marylou if you want to see it you have to get it out for yourself.
I stood there with a rock hard boner trying to poke through my coveralls. Marylou asked me to come around her desk and stand in front of her. I moved around and she grabbed the zipper of my coveralls and opened them and pulled out my cock. She said it was not 12 inches, but it would certainly do the job. She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth and began to suck my dick.
I think I lasted 30 seconds and I shot a hot load into her mouth. I tucked away and zipped up soon after, Marylou asked me to kiss her which I did and she let me grope her big tits. She gave me her address and told me to come over after work that day. As soon as the clock struck 3 pm I was on my way to her apartment.
She soon arrived and we went into her apartment, in seconds I was sucking on her big brown nipples while she held the back of my head and moaned. We then jumped into the shower were I fingered every hole and rubbed soap all over her body. We did not even dry off and went right to her bed were I proceeded to tongue her big wet clit.
It did not take longer for her to wrap her thighs tightly around me head and let out a big moan while she shook from her orgasm. As she was riding down the pleasure wave I slid my cock balls deep into her pussy and stroked fast and hard. I was soon shaking again to her orgasm and felt my balls tighten up and shoot. I fell on top of her as my orgasm subsided.
I was still hard and got back to my knees and started to slowly stroke in and out again. Her moaning was so exciting to hear, I asked her to roll over and stick her ass up in the air. I had sweat just poring off me and was determined to get off again. I was pumping fast and slow. Marylou then had me lay on my back, and gave me and awesome blow job.
I was close to Cumming when she put her thumb in my ass and worked it in and out, wow what feeling that brought me. She was now stroking my cock with one hand and fucking my ass with her thumb when I launched a huge shot of cum right into her forehead, the rest she caught in her mouth. We laid spent and then fell asleep on the bed and repeated this all over.

davesmistress
10-21-2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the new addition

April
10-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the new story :)

mac22
10-23-2011, 10:55 AM
very nice

Lazerous
10-23-2011, 11:33 PM
thanks for the new addition! Please write more!