PDA

View Full Version : ...and baby makes three!

jreezy33
11-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Note the first: I started off writing this story with a particular idea in mind, but it ended up being way different than I expected. The good news is that I have about a fourth of another story already written.
Note the second: Since the "Romantic" forum seems to not get as much action, I'm posting this in "General" also. If this runs afoul of rules or the admins, I sincerely apologize.

Now, go on and (hopefully) enjoy my story!

++++++++++

I opened up my email and I was surprised to find a message from a close friend of mine, Heather. Well, I should say, she used to be a close friend of mine. We grew up together, went to the same church, went to the same high school, same university. I always found her attractive – incredibly so. The thing was, so did every other guy out there. That meant that I didn’t even really try to pursue her romantically, because it just seemed like a non-starter. We stayed close after college, but we eventually drifted apart when our careers started taking off. Sure, we talked to each other or saw each other once every couple/few weeks, but it wasn’t near daily conversations like it used to be.

That is, until several months ago. We had both just turned 32, and neither one of us had found “the one” yet. We commiserated together one night at a bar. I got drunk, and let spill how much I’d always wanted to have more than just a friend relationship with her. In our depressed, inebriated state, we ended up sleeping together. A week passed in which I didn’t hear from her. My calls were routed to voicemail. The same thing happened the second week. Finally, she called me up to say it was a mistake, that our friendship changed, and that she needed space to think things out. I didn’t understand it, and she didn’t want to talk about it. That was seven months ago.

All that made the email I got from her very strange. In the email, she said she missed seeing me and would like to meet me for dinner. There was nothing about our night together, or what she had been up to, or anything. She wanted to meet at Arturo’s Mexican Restaurant for dinner. I emailed her back, telling her how excited I was to hear from her, and her dinner idea sounded good to me. I hoped we’d be able to talk about the things that happened between us.

The day rolled around, and I drove to Arturo’s to meet her. I walked in, and the hostess asked me how many were in my party. I said I was meeting someone, slender, brown hair, green eyes, she led me to where Heather was. When I got to the booth, I wasn’t prepared for what I saw. Heather was pregnant!

Needless to say, I was shocked! I was floored. I was stunned. I was speechless. I sat down in the booth, across from her. She had an uneasy grin on her face. I felt lightheaded, and I’m sure my face was pale. “So,” I said tentatively. “You’re pregnant!” I wanted to add, immediately, “Am I the father?” but I bit my tongue.

“Yeah. I’m pregnant.” I saw tears form in her beautiful green eyes. She dabbed at her face with her napkin. She shook her head, making her wavy brown hair dance across her shoulders. “I wasn’t sure the best way to tell you.”

“Tell me what?” I asked.

“Well,” She paused, searching for the words. “To tell you that you’re the father.”

There were so many things running through my head. I was excited, I was scared, I was thrilled, I was nervous. Logic in my head screamed for me to ask her, “Are you sure the baby is mine?” but I knew, deep down that it was. It had to be. She reached across the table and took my hand.

“James, I know that this is a shock to you. And I know you will need time to think about it. But I couldn’t keep you in the dark any longer. And I don’t want you to feel obligated or anything. But there are things we’ll need to talk about.”

I listened to her, and looked at her intently. Her pregnancy had not diminished her attractiveness to me at all. Her slender build had added a few pounds here or there, but the glow in her face more than made up for it. Her above-average, but definitely not large, bust was noticeably bigger now, her body getting ready for birth. She explained why she waited so long to contact me. Her reasons for doing so. For almost fifteen minutes she spoke nearly constantly, and I listened to her. In a couple short months, she would give birth to a baby girl. I still could hardly believe everything she was telling me. In two months, I was going to be a dad. Heck, I already WAS a dad!

Our food came, we ate, and we talked some more. Curiously, she hadn’t asked what I wanted my role to be in the baby’s life. I already made up my mind that I wanted to marry Heather. I knew her better than anyone in the world, and no one knew me better than she did. As close as our friendship was, I secretly desired her all those years, riding out the boyfriends that would come and go. There was no doubt in my mind we would be happy together. Still, I didn’t want to push her, I wanted things to happen at their own pace.

We were at the restaurant for a good couple of hours. We paid, and she asked me if I wanted to see the baby’s room. I of course agreed, and I followed her to her house.

As we walked in, she said, “Down the hall, second door on the right, is the baby room. Go in and look around, I’ll be there in a minute.”

I walked into the baby room and flicked on the light. The walls were a light purple, the furniture white. Decorations of cute baby animals and various hangings adorned the walls. There was one part of the wall that had a large frame hung on it, but was otherwise empty. Heather walked in, rubbing her belly.

I asked her, “What’s with the empty frame?”

Looking at the wall, she smiled. “That’s for the baby’s first initial. I haven’t decided what to name her yet. Do you have any suggestions?”

I thought in silence for a moment. Then it came to me. “Eve.”

“Eve.” She considered it. “Eve,” she repeated the name. She turned to me and smiled. “I love it!”

“Really? Eve?”

Still smiling, she nodded. “Yeah, I really like that name.”

I turned to her, turning serious. “Heather, I really want to be in yours and Eve’s lives. What do you think about that?”

She looked up at me. “James, I want you to be as active a part of our family as you want.”

I nodded, thinking. “Well, you know that I love you. And I know you love me. Maybe not the way I love you. But you love me. There’s nothing more I’d want than to…” she cut me off, putting her finger to my lips.

“James, are you asking me to marry you?”

I looked in her eyes, looking for a clue as to what she wanted me to say. I saw nothing. I simply said, “Yes.”

She reached out and grabbed my hands, pulling me to her. She pulled me in close, wrapping her arms around my waist. She rose up on her tiptoes and kissed me, full on the lips. Definitely not the kind of kiss you give a friend. This was the kind of kiss reserved for lovers. I kissed her back, trying to match her intensity. I engulfed her body with my arms, supporting her weight. Her belly got between us, and it made kissing and holding her…interesting. Eventually, she broke the kiss.

“Yes. Yes, I’ll marry you!” I was relieved and excited. “But I hope that you’ll…” She looked away from me. “It’s just that…I haven’t been with a man for so long. No one since we did all those months ago. And now that I’m pregnant, no one gives me a second look anymore. I haven’t felt very pretty lately.”

I brought her chin up with my index finger, so she’d look at me. “Heather, are you kidding me? You’re fantastically beautiful! Pregnant or not that’s not what makes me want to be with you.”

“Really?”

“Of course,” I told her.

Without further words, she took me by the hand and led me out of the room, walking down the hall. We passed the bedrooms and the bathroom and ended up in the master bedroom.

“Wait just a moment, okay?” I nodded, and she stepped into the master bathroom, closing the door behind her. Soon, she reappeared, wearing a shiny silk robe. Her long brown hair was in a ponytail. She walked up to me and put her hand on my chest, pushing me backwards. “Sit,” she said, and I sat on the edge of her bed.

Heather untied the sash of her robe, and it parted, revealing her breasts and her belly. She shrugged her shoulders and the robe formed a puddle of silk at her feet. She stepped forward, right in front of me, and parted my legs. I rested my hands on her hips, then slowly rubbed my hands over her butt, then down the backs of her thighs, returning up the sides of her legs back to her hips. She reached out and pulled my head into her chest. I kissed the valley between her breasts, kissing up her chest to the base of her neck. She inhaled sharply, then thousands of little goosebumps rose on her chest and tits.

I caressed her belly – our daughter – with both my hands. I kissed all over her abdomen and lingered in amazement, still not believing the day’s events. I turned my head and rested my cheek on her belly. I thought I heard little Eve moving around, and then I was sure of it: she kicked or punched right where my face was! I straightened up and looked up at Heather. “She kicked at me!” She just nodded, an understanding expression on her face.

Looking up at her, and I took each of her breasts into my hands. She closed her eyes and her head fell backwards as I massaged her globes. They felt heavy in my hands, they definitely felt larger than I was expecting them to. I kissed each nipple, circling her areolas with my tongue. I felt her tug at my shirt, untucking it. I leaned back and took off the shirt. Then she pushed my chest and I fell back onto the bed. She unbuckled my belt and tugged my pants off. Then, she crawled into bed and made her way up to my chest. She swung her leg over me and rested her body on mine. She looked down and smiled gently.

She got up on her knees and scooted closer to my face. Her neatly trimmed bush was just a couple inches from my mouth. I put my hands on her ass and gently moved her forward. I moved my hands to her hips and held her firmly. I licked the length of her slit and Heather moaned her approval. I looked up, but all I was able to see was her pregnant belly. She grinded her muff into my face, and I did my best to pleasure her. I was evidently doing a good job, since she moved her hips back and forth, whimpering in ecstasy.

She abruptly raised herself away from my face. “That feels so good, James. I just…I just need a little rest.” I could see her snatch was moist with her dewy secretions. She didn’t move from above me, so I licked and kissed the inside of her thighs. Shortly, she lowered herself back to me. I slid my tongue across her clit, putting as much pressure on her nub as I could. She moaned loudly, a deep, load moan. I grabbed her clit between my tongue and lip, pulling, stretching and sucking her clit. Her breathing was hard and shallow, and her juices were flowing more than any woman I’d been with before. She suddenly let out a loud, high-pitched yelp, and her body shook in orgasm. Her pussy spasmed beneath my lips and I lapped up as much of her fluids as I could. Inevitably, some of it dribbled past my mouth and down my face.

I moved my feet closer to my body, allowing Heather to lean back and rest against my legs. My erection was held between her buttocks. Her juices slowly dripped onto my stomach and chest, and it eventually stopped, as she got her breathing under control.

“Mmmm, James, that felt sooooo good! It’s been so long since I’ve had that.”

I reached out and gently rubbed my thumb along her slit. She reacted sharply and shooed my hand away with hers. I looked into her eyes. “Are you ready?” She closed her eyes and nodded. I put my legs down, and Heather scooted backwards on her knees. She raised herself up, grabbing my unit as she did so. She slid my cock into her pussy and stopped. I felt her contract and release around me. However, she did not make any movements.

She looked down at me. “I don’t know if this is the best way. I’m not sure I have the energy to do this.”

“What do you think will be most comfortable?”

“Um, here,” she said, reaching her hands out for mine. With each of her hands firmly in mine, she leveraged herself off of me. Her cunt made a damp *splurge* noise as my prick was released. She swung her right leg from one side of me, then motioned for me to move. “Would you mind standing? I think if I’m on the edge of the bed, that would be easiest.”

I stood up and she scooted to the side of the bed and lied back. She spread her legs out, and I moved in between them, the tip of my cock just an inch from her opening. I pushed into her, slowly, as deep as I could go. I stared into her intense green eyes. Her forehead was misty with sweat. Her chest stirred up and down with her breathing, her breasts gently moving. She nodded to me.

My hands took a firm grip of her legs, just below her hips. I completely removed my length from her pussy before slowly inserting it again. I repeated this several times. I gradually made my movements shorter and harder. Each thrust brought out barely audible, raspy sighs from her mouth. I drove harder and harder into her, causing her tits to jiggle. Her moaning was getting louder, andI responded by being more forceful with my strokes. Heather encouraged me with sexy-sounding words, “Yes, James! Don’t stop. Please don’t stop!” As much as I didn’t want to stop, I was nearing the point of my own climax. Heather yelled again, “Oh, James!” I felt her contract around me. We locked eyes, neither one of us looking away. With a few more strokes, I released my load deep into her, holding myself as far inside her as I could. I slowly made firm thrusts, trying to time the thrusts with each of my cock’s spasms.

I held myself inside her long after it was over. I finally pulled out once I started to get soft again. She kept her gaze upon me, and in a soft voice said, “Thank you, James. Is it too soon to say ‘I love you’?”

“Of course not. I love you, too,” I replied. She closed her eyes, she now looked really sleepy.

I picked up her legs and rotated them back to her bed, so she could properly lie down. I made sure the covers were over her. Her back was to me, but she turned her head to look at me.

“James?”

“Yeah?” I said, looking down at her.

“Please stay with me tonight?”

“Tonight, and every night.”

I slipped into bed next to her, spooned in close, and reached my arm around her belly, gently stroking her as the three of us fell asleep.

++++++++++

Thank you for slogging your way through my story. I tend to do a lot of backstory, it's almost impossible for me to just jump into the juicy parts. Anyway, I'm interested to know what you think.

hahaha09
07-12-2012, 11:54 PM
nice, slow story with good caracter devolopment

WhyAlex
08-16-2012, 10:21 PM
not bad at all

megan
04-15-2013, 06:46 PM
Romantic - keep the writing up.

simpledarling85
05-06-2013, 08:10 PM
I really enjoyed it! You take a harlequin up to xxx level. Don't stop! Post baby sex can be just as romantic and interesting.

baapji
12-03-2013, 01:56 AM
good story...