PDA

View Full Version : One Last Lick

breastgirl34c
11-07-2011, 09:04 PM
I was out one night, sitting at my favorite bar enjoying one of my favorite drinks chatting it up with one of the bartenders that I knew well since I went there so much. It was more of a brewery than a traditional bar, not someplace you find a girl in her mid-twenties sitting by herself ordering a drink.

People came and went around me, but the bar was filling up as the after dinner hour came. I saw someone pull the chair out next to me, and a cute blonde sat down next to me. I looked over and smiled at her as she sat down. She looked over at me and smiled back. I gave her an innocent up down as she situated herself on the bar chair. She wore a black halter top which fit nicely to her curves. It flowed down to a cute white skirt with some lace on it. As she crossed her nicely toned legs I admired their smoothness and looked back up. She put her purse on the bar and turned towards me and introduced herself with a smile.

“Hi, I’m Carrie” She said extending her hand

“Karen” I said reaching out and shaking hers.

“You come here often?” she asked

“Yea” I said giggling, “I’m pretty much a regular here.”

“So what is good to drink? She asked fumbling through the menu.

I smiled and yelled out to the bartender, “Hey Tommy, another one of these for my new friend”.

“Thanks” she said smiling her sweet smile at me.

Carrie and I started chatting with each other and we quickly became good friends. We talked about our jobs, where we were from, our siblings and our families. I found out she was the same age as me and had grown up here in town, but in a different part than I did. I caught her checking me out a couple times, giving me up downs, and even looking down the front of the sundress I was wearing. The conversation died down for a moment and she asked if I would save her seat as she went to the bathroom. I told her of course I would and she hopped off the bar seat and started walking towards the bathroom. I watched her as she walked away from me at the bar and admired her figure and her curves before she disappeared around the corner.

I went back to enjoying my drink and watching whatever was on the TV at the bar at the time. “Hey Karen, I’m back” she said as she climbed back on the seat. I looked over and saw her cute smile again. “Hey” I said back with a smile.

We went back to chatting, and this time our conversation started to get a little more personal. After another short pause, she asked me if I was seeing anyone. I looked over at her and caught her gaze for a minute. The look took the seemingly innocent question and added a level of seriousness to it. I paused for a minute then told her I was single. All I got as a response was “oh” and she turned away back to her drink and shifted her weight In her chair. “What about you?” I asked her returning the question.

She paused for a minute then brought her left hand around and showed me the ring. “I’m engaged” she said, “getting married in two weeks”.

“Congratulations!” I said putting my hand on her back, “That’s great!”

“Thanks” she said with half sincerity. “It came with some compromises” she said half under her breath. It took me a moment to process what she said but I turned to her and asked what sort of compromises. She took a big sip of her drink then without making eye contact whispered half under her breath “because he is making me give up girls”.

I felt a little wetness develop between my legs and had to shift my weight on my chair. There was a silent pause as I processed what she said. “Is that a problem?” I asked quietly back under my breath.

She turned to me, looked me in the eye, then took a very quick but obvious glance down at my cleavage. “Well, not completely” she said, “but I will miss it”. Our eyes stayed locked for what seemed like a couple more minutes and I gave her a sweet smile.

We were both just about finished with our drinks, so I turned to her and asked her if she wanted to head out and go somewhere else. She smiled back at me and told me she would like that. We paid our bills and then left the bar together.

As we were walking down the street, I told her I lived just a few blocks away and if she would mind if we stopped by and I picked something up. She said sure so we headed over to my apartment building. We went into the elevator to start the ride up to the 6th floor. As soon as the door closed, she spun around to me and brought her face just inches from mine. We looked each other in the eye for a moment then I saw her eyes dash down to my lips. At that instant our lips met and we started making out like lost lovers. She pushed me up against the wall of the elevator and pressed her body hard against mine as we continued to kiss. As the elevator slowed approaching my floor, we broke away from each other and separated so when the door opened everything looked normal. Good thing we did too because there was a group of guys waiting on the floor to go down.

They went into the elevator and we got to my apartment door, I opened the door and we walked inside. As soon as the door shut behind me and locked we jumped on each other again. She wasted no time in getting her hands on my body and started groping my boobs as we made out. This turned me on even more feeling her hands on my tits. I brought mine up and started playing with hers also. They felt soft and firm in my hands, and she started letting out slight moans between her lips as I played with them.

We made our way over to my bedroom, our hands never leaving each other’s bodies. I managed to untie her halter top from behind her head, exposing her beautiful boobs to me and my hands. When we got to my bedroom, I pushed her down on my bed then dived down and started licking and sucking on her nipples. She let out a loud moan as I attacked her tits. As I sucked on her tits, I felt her hands move down my back and start playing with my dress. I quickly realized she was pulling it up, and when she got it bunched up around my mid section, I put my arms above my head and she pulled it clear off. We both paused, and her eyes wondered down my body taking in every curve and shape. She brought her hands up and simultaneously cupped my breasts in her hands and I brought my lips down to hers and we shared a very passionate and slow kiss.

I broke the kiss and started working my way over her cheek and down her neck. She released my boobs from her hands and let out a moan as I moved over her neck to her chest. I planted soft kisses all the way down her body and across her stomach. My hands went down to her thighs and pushed their way up inside her skirt where I discovered that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

When my lips got to the hem of her skirt, I skipped down to her thighs and pushed her skirt up to her waist all in one motion. My kisses started working their way up the inside of her thighs, which was made easier by her opening her legs to me. The aroma of her juices was getting stronger as I neared her shaved pussy. I paused for a moment above her pussy before I stuck out my tongue and gave it a long slow lick up its entire length.

Carrie let out a loud moan as my tongue hit her wet pussy and worked its way into her folds. Her hands went to the back of my head and pushed it harder into her pussy. I spread open her lips with my fingers and my tongue went back in to explore more. My tongue penetrated her pussy and worked its way around inside her, exploring every fold and crevasse it could find. I was getting lost in her pussy. She had some of the best tasting juices I had ever tasted and the moans coming from her were turning me on even more. I couldn’t have gotten away if I wanted to as she was holding my head so hard down into her pussy.

Eventually I added my fingers to the work that my tongue was doing. She let out a loud gasp when I first inserted two of them into her pussy, but as she loosened up I pushed them in father and she relaxed. My tongue was working on her clit as I finger fucked her. Her hips started bucking to what I was doing. Her pussy was wrapping itself around my fingers trying to pull them in deeper. Eventually her moans got louder and she was starting to thrash around more and more. Finally she went limp and my fingers were forced out of her pussy by her orgasm which sprayed all over my face. It caught me off guard and I backed away as the second squirt hit me square between the eyes. She was still shaking as her orgasm subsided. I crawled up and laid down next to her.

When she could move again, she rolled on her side and kissed me. “Oh my god, that may have been the most powerful orgasm that I have ever hard.”

I giggled and kissed her back “That has to be one of the sweetest tasting pussy’s I have ever tasted” She giggled and wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in close. We laid there for a minute while she caught her breath. Then she leaned into my ear and whispered “My turn”. I smiled as she sat up, pulled off her skirt so she joined me being completely naked, the moved down between my legs and started to lick and eat my pussy.

As soon as I felt her tongue tough my wet folds, I knew it was going to be good. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. My hands wondered up my stomach and wrapped themselves around my breasts. I started to squeeze them softly and play with my hard nipples as Carrie’s tongue worked at my pussy. She took long slow licks and then sucked and licked my clit for a while. The combination felt amazing. Her fingers worked their way into my pussy. I don’t know how many she had in, but it felt like at least two. She started to finger fuck me while her tongue flicked at my clit. This quickly brought my orgasm on and before I knew it I felt it wash through my body right out my pussy and on to Carrie’s face.

I laid there for a few moments while I recovered form that powerful orgasm. I felt Carrie moving around, but never opened my eyes to see where she was going. I felt her get back onto the bed, and when I opened my eyes, she was putting a leg over my head and that beautiful pussy was lowering itself down onto my face. I opened my mouth to accept it as it came closer.

It was literally dripping as it made contact with my lips and at the first touch, I got a mouth full of her juices. I swallowed them all then started licking away at that beautiful pussy. Every once and a while I would get a peak up and could see Carrie sitting on my face playing with her breasts as I ate her out. She would tease me sometimes by sitting up farther and pulling it out of my mouth. She would also put more of her weight on my face and push it harder into me.

This continued for a while, then she leaned forward and started to play with my pussy as I ate her out. This made me moan, which must have felt better for her because it made her slow the rate at which she was rubbing me. We got control of the situation and pretty soon her fingers were in me as I ate her out.

She leaned down, still with her pussy on my face and her lips made contact with mine. This really made me moan and I had to temporarily stop eating her as I called out and let her know exactly how much pleasure she was causing me. She started calling out some profanity and calling me some names, and before long, she was cumming again on my face.

She rolled over or fell off of me as the last little bit of energy she had went from her legs out her pussy and into my mouth. She laid there next to me panting with her eyes closed, her body spasming once and a while as her orgasm subsided. I was still horny as hell, but with that beautiful girl laying next to me, I couldn’t do anything but look at her and take in that beautiful body.

She finally opened her eyes, and when she did she looked me right in the eye and said “Damn Karen, that had to have been one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had”. I just smiled in return.

I didn’t know it but my hand had snuck down to my pussy and I was slowly working my fingers through my wet folds pleasuring myself again as I looked at the beautiful and still naked girl laying there in front of me.

“Uh Oh” Carrie said with a smile after tweaking her nipple with her hand, “Looks like someone is still horny. You just can’t get enough can you?” She asked rolling over and moving towards me again. I suddenly became aware what my hand was doing and quickly removed my fingers from my incredibly wet hole. I sniffed them then brought them to my mouth and licked off my juices.

I just giggled as I replied “Looks like I am”.

Carrie jumped up and sat on all fours in front of me. Her beautiful breasts hung under her shaking ever so slightly with each move. “Lay back honey, Carrie is going to take care of that for you”. I smiled and rolled from my side to my back where I spread my legs and leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

I felt Carrie’s fingers touch my pussy. First one, then another and they pushed without resistance past my outer lips. “Damn girl, you are wet”. She said. I just moaned back “mmmmhmmmm” and brought my hands up to cup my breasts as I felt her fingers work me.

She ran two fingers up and down the length of my pussy, covering them in my juices. Next she backed out, but I felt her tips push to enter me. I gasped out and squeezed my breasts harder as I felt two fingers enter my wet pussy. They slid in with no hesitation or resistance at all. I felt her push them in until her palm touched my pussy and she just held them there all the way inside of me.

She started to move them around inside of me, making what felt like a ‘come here’ motion with her finger tips in unison. I cried out with pleasure as I felt her do this and my back arched up in the air. She continued this for a little while slow, then she pulled her fingers out and pushed them back in. Slowly she started to finger fuck me. Her pace started out slow but worked its way faster and faster until there was a smacking sound as her palm hit the outside of my pussy.

I was really beginning to moan now and I felt my breasts shaking in my hands as she fucked me with her fingers. She stopped for a minute and pulled out, then I felt her enter me again, but this time it felt bigger. I opened my eyes and looked up over my body and saw that she had three fingers entering me. If I wasn’t as wet as I was then inserting 3 fingers in me might actually hurt, but I was so wet that aside from feeling big it didn’t hurt at all.

After she pushed the fingers all the way in and felt my pussy expand to accommodate the bigger intruder, she started fucking me again. Just like before she started out slow and worked her way faster and faster. Despite none of us believing it, I actually got wetter as she fucked me with her three fingers. My hands were busy grabbing my breasts and tweaking my nipples adding pleasure to what was already an amazing situation.

Before long my back was starting to arch and my moans were becoming more and more frequent and no longer under my control. Carrie knew she was close to getting me, so she was talking dirty to me to try to enhance the situation. It wasn’t long before I let out a loud scream as I felt my orgasm finally erupt. It hit me with such force that it pushed all three of Carrie’s fingers out of my pussy and sprayed her with a shower of my cum. I laid there panting hard, my body still convulsing. I opened my eyes for a minute and the last thing I remember seeing is Carrie licking my juices off her breasts where my spray had hit them. Then I laid back and passed out.

I woke up in the morning with a fantastic feeling between my legs. I opened my eyes and looked down and Carrie was between my legs eating me out enjoying some of my sweet nectar for breakfast. I smiled as she continued her work and when she was done with me we switched positions and I returned the favor. To clean up from the night before, we shared a sensual shower, where, of course, we fucked again. I’m not sure how much more I could have taken that weekend as my pussy was already getting sore.

As she was getting her things together and leaving she paused at my front door and looked back at me. She came in close and we shared a long and very passionate kiss. “Thank you Karen” she whispered in my ear, “That was some amazing sex for me to remember as my last time with another woman, and I’m glad it was you”. We kissed again and she walked out the door. After I closed it and locked it behind her, I just stood there and smiled to myself thinking about last nights events and felt myself even begin to get a little wet…

April
11-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the hot new tale :)

Barek
11-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Very hot story. Well written, totally believeable and, did I mention hot? Thanks for an awesome post.

johnw
11-09-2011, 11:40 AM
That was very well written I hope to see many more!!!

Lv2cpsy
05-20-2012, 05:44 AM
Wow that was great! Nothing like a little girl on girl to get me cumming!

storypost603
05-20-2012, 11:07 AM
That wat HOT...... Thanks for posting it.....

nakedjim
03-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Very exciting

1playful1
06-16-2015, 07:48 AM
perked me up would luv to join you both

groomleader
06-16-2015, 10:39 AM
Hot stuff, thanks breastgirl!

comsmith22
06-20-2015, 09:14 PM
Damn that was good ... I have a lot of catching up to do... Thanks "bg"...