PDA

View Full Version : Becoming a Dom Ch1 (Bondage, gang bang, public)

Zeque
11-16-2011, 06:56 PM
With her hair gripped tight in my hand, her back pressed into the wall, I fucked her hard, that mess of red hair spilling over my hand like lava. My hard cock slamming into her dripping wet pussy making wet slapping sounds. She tried to stifle her moans but all it did was make her whimper loudly in that small little closet for a room. By the time I felt the cum building up in my balls I was almost sure someone had heard us. With a final thrust I dumped my cum deep inside of her tight pussy. I grinned as I let her down and no sooner did her feet touch the ground was she on her knees to clean off my cock. Once she was done she said submissively, "Thank you, Master"

Things where not always like this you know. Becoming a Dom is a journey taken by many but completed by few, unfortunately there are far too many that claim the title unjustly. However, I'm here to tell you of my journey. You can believe me or not, call the story I tell just that, a story or you can take it for fact. Either way, I think you'll enjoy this piece of work.

When I first began, like any good Dom I tried to find a mentor. Unfortunately, that as a lot easier said than done. At least where I lived finding -anyone- even remotely interested in BDSM was practically unheard of. The only outlets for my 'taboo' interests was online in chat groups, books and my own head. Trying to get an honest base out of that is kind of difficult. But all hope was not lost, I was able to find a rope tying class. Now, I've found that rope bondage is my favorite thing, it is so very flexible yet so very strong. I practiced endlessly on my knots until I had each one memorized to perfection. Next step was to find someone I could practice on. Again, finding people where I lived is stupid hard. Luckily, there was that fateful day...

The leaves where dry and brittle, crunching under my gortex army combat boots. Wearing black jeans, my favorite black button down tee with a white tee underneath. Standing at six foot five and built like a linemen, the last thing I was afraid of was anything happening to me as I made my way along the path through the trees. I had been invited to this girls party. Supposedly we where having a bonfire somewhere back in her massive yard. I had heard there might be rain so I had grabbed my duffel bag of rope and a tarp.

Before long I saw a flash of fire, obviously -someone- used gasoline to start the fire...damn idiots. I'd done too much camping and fire starting to even need gas to start a fire, my way was much safer. When i got to the site of the bonfire i counted three people and assorted camp chairs. "Well that's one way to get me to find the place."

Marlene, the hostess, pointed towards Greg "He said he was just gonna start it, not try to kill us."

Greg, a kid I knew from a few parties, grinned sheepishly and shrugged, "Hey, at least its going now right?"

True enough it was blazing away illuminating Doug Travalon on the other side, another guy I knew but not too well, everyone called him DT though. He smirked at the banter, "I told them to wait for you but Greg wanted to make sure you found the place alright."

I tossed down the duffel and the tarp a little bit off from the fire, "Hey, you guys help me out with this tarp."

DT and Greg came over and helped me spread it out while Marlene stacked up some more wood for the fire. When I opened the duffel I pulled out some twine, the real rough stuff for this kind of out doors work. My BDSM rope, the soft nylon was safely tucked away in the bag in its chain knot to keep it untangled. In not time I had a series of ties done up, bondage ties, that made the tarp rise up and stretch out when I pulled on a single string. With it secured I went back to the fire. Marlene handed us all some beer with a sexy smile. "So, where is everyone else?" I had asked.

Marlene just shrugged, "I think they thought i canceled because of the rain coming." I'd find out that this was a lie and in fact she had only invited the three of us from the start.

Within no time we where all talking about random things downing drink after drink. Eventually the rain did come and we retreated to the tarp. The fire guttered out but we where stuck for the moment. Luckily it was a warm rain but all the same we where wet. now, Marlene herself was wearing a white top and some sexy daisy duke bottoms. With her skin glistening and her rather large tits showing through the wet fabric, the three of us guys found ourselves being drunk and horny.

Marlene sighed heavily, "Well, knew it was coming I suppose...what now?"

i had no idea where the boldness had come from but I grinned and opened up my duffel bag to show the rest of them my rather extensive rope collection. "I've been wanting to try a few things with these"

Greg and DT grinned knowing exactly what I was implying. Marlene looked at me with those sexy eyes, "What kind of things?"

"Things that involve someone just like you, this rope and you doing exactly as I say."

A glint seemed to come across her eyes at this idea and she said simply, "Well, try them then..."

I put the bag down on my chair as I towered over her, "Strip...now"

She blinked once then she started to raise her hands up catching the hem of her shirt and riding it up her toned sexy body and over her huge tits. Tossing it aside she reached back to unclasp her bra and let it come loose. sliding the straps over her shoulders and then off showing off her very large tits, dark areolas and gumdrop nipples. As she reached for her shorts and unbuttoned the top I spotted her neatly trimmed pubic hair and my cock was fully engorged with blood.

I spoke in my commanding 'Dom' tone that made it clear that it is to be the way I say, "Turn around and bend over so we can see that nice little pussy."

She turned around and bent over as ordered, her tight ass making me wonder how she got them damn things on. The jean shorts slowly came down and finally off revealing a tight pink rosebud of an ass and an already wet pussy just begging to be fucked hard. I stepped forward and dug my hand into her dark, almost black hair and pulled her upright. My other hand slid around and down her belly to her wet pussy. My middle finger running over her clit then it curled up inside of her. She let out a gasp as my finger explored her wetness. I looked over at DT and greg, "Hey guys come check out how wet she is."

I'd remove my finger and step back to get my rope while Greg and DT stepped in. DT immediately went for her pussy eating her up his tongue digging inside of her deep getting all that he could out of her making her moan loudly. Greg chose to go high and took her tits in his hands and kissed her hard.

When I came back with a nice long rope I had to pull greg off her chest. DT decided to move onto other things getting behind her to tongue her tight little rosebud of an ass. Greg then moved to her pussy flicking her clit with his tongue. By now Marlenes legs where shaking with effort to stay upright. I looked at her dead in the eye and said simply, "Dont move and dont cum unless I say you can." She looked a little worried at that but nodded all the same.

Taking the rope I found the center and like I had studied before I went to work on Marlene while greg and DT ate her out. With a few deft wraps and ties I had her tits encircles by rope accenting her already large chest even more. After a few more moments I had her arms and hands ties securely behind her back. There was no chance of her so much as struggling free. this was my favorite harness.

"Ok guys lets get her sucking shall we?"

DT got up from behind her and forced her down on her knees, "Get down like a good cum slut."

Greg, already in front of her pulled his shorts down and whipped out his cock to feed it to the helpless marlene who opened up wide and took it hungrily. I stripped out of my own cloths tossing them aside, seeing this DT did the same and we both stepped up to Marlene with our cocks at her face. She did her best to start sucking on each cock in turn but she just couldn't keep up. seeing this I grab her head of hair and pull her up only to turn her back around. With my solid grip on her head I bent her over and took my hard cock, lined it up with her pussy and shoved my full seven inch long two and a half inch wide cock deep into her pussy.

DT wasn't done with her mouth and went about to the front to feed her his dick which she took willingly. Her mouth swallowing more every time I slammed myself into her tight pussy. Greg seemed a little lost for a moment but he found his place sliding in under marlene. Seeing him down there I grabbed her hips and brought her down to her knees. Her upper body held up by the cock in her mouth. As we all got down Greg started to lick her pussy and play with her bound tits.

DT grunted, "Oh I'm gonna cum!" No sooner said did he unleash a torrent of cum down Marlenes throat which she swallowed hungrily. As soon as the cock left her mouth she was begging, "Please! May I cum!? Please Master!"

No sooner was said did everything just click for me hearing the word 'Master' even if it was in the heat of a gang banging and had little merit. It filled me with pure extacy and I called out, "Cum for me! Now!" As she came hard around my cock I filled her with my spunk to the brim. As I pulled out Greg was there and I noticed him licking up the mixture of cum as it came out of her.

I looked down at Greg, "Fuck her greg."

He wormed his way out from under her to take up position behind her fucked pussy and took her by the hips to slam his fat cock into her tight hole. DT on the otherhand went to where greg was before so he could catch the cum. dripping from between her thighs. Marlene being unable to hold herself up bent over lower to swallow DTs cock again raising her ass higher for Greg. Seeing as there was nowhere left for me fo go I went for the one place I could. I knelt down infront of Marlene and slid my cock into DT's ass. He gasped in suprise but then he moaned. I took it as a go ahead as I buried my cock in deeper to start to steadily fuck DT's backdoor.

Greg was panting hard and suddenly he let loose his own load in Marlenes ass filling her up with even more cum. This made Marlene cum hard which caused her to cry out, the sound was muffled by the cock in her mouth but the vibration sent DT off to shoot into her mouth and down her throat. The tightening of his ass pulled the cum from my balls and I unloaded into his ass.

When all was said and done we untangled ourselves from eachother. With Marlene still on her knees we forced her to clean us all up. After we finally got dressed it was grins all around and we knew this little party would happen again.

(want more or shall I retire now?)

Marlene38EE
11-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Really nicely done. Well-balanced pacing, good action scenes, good amount of detail but not too much. Starts off nicely then slams into the pacing really quickly but smoothly.
I like the little details like how the bondage rope is stored, little gems like that are nice to see.

QUOTE; "My BDSM rope, the soft nylon was safely tucked away in the bag in its chain knot to keep it untangled."

Definitely a 'thumbs-up' from this girl. :)

Marlene

davesmistress
11-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the new addition

coyotewar6979
11-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Great Story would like to read more

katydid
05-07-2012, 09:03 AM
Yummy...

actionmaster6
05-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Good story. Well set up with a good build and good action. Hope to see more.