PDA

View Full Version : The Wager At Work

jreezy33
12-03-2011, 09:13 AM
“Hey, Kelly! You keep blowing me off!”

Before I could finish my though, she interrupted. “Ha, you wish!”

I stood there, peeved, but with a “playfully annoyed” grin on my face. Even though I always enjoy double entendre situations – especially with Kelly – the report we were working on really needed to get done. And she kept on putting me off.

And I couldn’t help thinking about her “you wish” comment. Yeah, that would be pretty great. Kelly was about 5’6”, brown hair, brown eyes, plump and curvy without being overweight, and large breasts, that I learned a long time ago in a very candid conversation we had, were enhanced. But they certainly didn’t look out of place on her body.

Before I could shake myself out of my daydream, she continued her thought: “Actually, that wouldn’t be be an unpleasant circumstance.”

No. She can’t be talking like that at work. All it does is give me a hard-on, and it creates situations in which we could get in trouble. But we did joke like that around each other. Our building has 900+ employees, and we had found a group of coworkers that would get together and ‘party’ with each other. Mostly singles, in their early to mid 30’s, but occasionally the married couple would join in. Kelly and I had thusly hooked up a couple times in the past couple of years.

“Kelly, we gotta get together and finish that report. We only have two more days to get it done, and I don’t want to work late on Friday.”

“I know, Jason, I know. This afternoon, I promise. But we have that meeting on Q2 earnings this morning,” she reminded me.

“Oh yeah. Those are always so ridiculous. Hey – since you’re putting us in a pressure situation, you need to go along on a bet with me. You know how the CFO likes to say ‘revolver credit’? Take the over or under of two instances of ‘revolver credit’ in this meeting.” With a mischievous tone in my voice, I leaned in and whispered to her, “Winner gets oral sex on the premises.”

Kelly looked at me and smirked. “You aren’t serious!” I nodded. She thought about it for a moment, and said, “Okay. I’ll take the under. No way he has any reason to say it three times.”

I gave her a ‘thumbs up’ sign and we walked into the meeting. Even if I lose, I win! Of course, it was a terribly boring meeting. The first time the CFO said ‘revolver credit,’ I drew a big “1” on my notepad. Kelly nodded confidently. A minute later, he said it again. I crossed out the “1” and drew a “2”. Kelly smiled – if it ends here, there’s no winner. The meeting was almost over, and before we could leave, the CFO informed us, “Folks, at lunch, I have a meeting with the bank about re-negotiating the rates on our revolver credit. More on that next week. Get outta here, go to lunch.”

I couldn’t believe it. He actually said it three times!

We left the conference room, and I shot Kelly a shocked look. “Damn!” I exclaimed under my breath.

She playfully punched my arm. “Okay, don’t get too goofy. I’ll pay up. But now I’m going to lunch, and we have to do that report this afternoon. I’ll be at your desk at one.”

Knowing her proclivity for tardiness, I nodded my head, but added, “Kelly, I’ll go double or nothing on you actually getting to my desk by one.”

She slapped my shoulder, and being that we were alone in the hall, she told me, “You just lost a great blowjob!”

“Whatever. We’ll see!”

Kelly went off to lunch and I went to my desk. I ate my sandwich and clicked around the interwebs, keeping one eye on the bottom right corner of the monitor.

12:45.

12:50.

12:55. Kelly hadn’t shown up yet, but I wasn’t surprised. Even when she was on time, it was always mere seconds before being late.

12:56.

12:57. Still no Kelly.

12:58.

12:59. I started smiling to myself.

12:59.31. Mentally, I was taking my victory lap.

1:00. Zing!

I knew she’d never make it. She never gets back on time. The time clicked over to 1:13 when Kelly came bouncing around the corner to my cubicle. I grinned at her.

“Shut up.”

“I didn’t say anything! I just want to get started on the report,” I told her.

“Bullshit. I know what you’re thinking.”

“Okay, yeah, you’re right. Let’s get the where and when out of the way.” I paused to consider. “6:30 tonight, in the 3B20 conference room.” 3B20 was the only conference room on our floor that didn’t have a window. Perfect!

“Okay, fine. Let’s just get this done.”

The entire afternoon Kelly had to keep me on task. She knew I was distracted, but I’m pretty sure she was too. 5:00 rolled around, and we kept working, actually making good progress on our report. We made it to around 5:45, and Kelly pushed back from the desk to stretch. She raised her hands above her head and arched her back. It was, without a doubt, a pleasant sight to see her large breasts thrust in front of her.

She sighed, then rubbed her eyes. “I need some coffee. And not the crap we have around here. You want anything from Starbucks?” I replied in the negative. “Well, I guess I’ll be gone about, what, 20 minutes? See you in a bit.”

As she stood up, I said, “Oh - Kelly.” Having grabbed her attention, I said, “When you get back, meet me in conference room 3B20.” She paused, lips pursed. She knew that 3B20 was a small conference room and the only one on the floor that didn’t have a window. And she had to know I was calling in our bet.

“Already?” she asked me.

“Well, it isn’t good to have debts hanging over your head, either. Am I right?”

“Alright. Meet me in there at 6:30.”

She left, and I put some finishing touches on our report. Even though it was an important report, it really hadn’t taken long to put everything together. All we had to do was put the presentation together in the morning. Well, it was almost 6:30, and I’d never hear the end of it if I was late.

3B20 was on the opposite end of our floor. All twelve floors were basically the same, and 3B20 was designed as a file room that we had no use for. So we scrounged a table and a mish-mash of different styles of chairs, and we had our own little conference room that few people – including people on our floor – even knew existed.

I reached the conference room and my hand hovered above the handle. I’m a pretty open guy, but I’ve never done anything like this before. Doing this at work could cost me and Kelly our jobs and our reputations. But I couldn’t pass it up. I slowly took in a deep breath and exhaled. It’s go time.

I turned the handle and stepped inside. Sitting at the table, with a sly grin on her face, Kelly watched me walk in. I had a look of utter surprise on my face, as sitting next to her was her friend Jen. Jen works in Accounting, and is part of our ‘party’ group. Unfortunately, the interactions Jen and I have had in the past have never been physical. She is a very beautiful woman, though physically very different from Kelly. Jen has blonde hair and is tall and slender, with long, shapely legs and breasts that looked to be just a bit more than a handful.

I tried to play it cool, as I wasn’t sure what was going on. “Oh, hi, Jen. Kelly, I didn’t know Jen was on the invite list to this meeting.”

“Well, Jason, don’t you remember? You told me ‘double or nothing,’ and I lost that bet too. Jen is the ‘double’.”

“That’s not what I was expecting,” I said, nervously.

“But surely you don’t mind, right Jason?” Jen asked.

“Hell no!”

“Well, get over here, then,” Kelly directed.

I clicked the door locked, then walked over to the two ladies. As made my way over, Kelly pulled the scoop neck of her shirt below her tits, exposing her black lace bra. She then gingerly took out each of her tits out of her bra, and the hung low from her chest. Jen, meanwhile, had already unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a smooth, pink satin bra, and undid the front hook, revealing her assets. Kelly pulled a chair away from the desk and directed me to it. I couldn’t believe this was happening.

I sat down, and both women stood there, above me, skirts in place but breasts on display. “Um, you know we aren’t going to be able to do what you want us to do as long as your pants are on,” Kelly chided me. As I worked on removing my pants, Kelly reached out and grabbed Jen around the waist, pulling her close. The women embraced in a bare-bosomed hug. Jen cupped each of Kelly’s large tits and tilted her head down to kiss Kelly. I stopped, stock still, watching them. Kelly briefly broke their kiss and admonished me: “Jason. Pants.”

They continued kissing as I finally freed my member from its constraints. They each kneeled, and Kelly’s mouth was immediately on rod. As Kelly’s tongue swirled around the head of my cock, Jen slinked even lower, kneading Kelly’s large mounds of flesh and peppering her with kisses. Kelly took my balls in her hand and kept a firm grip. Her mouth slowly traversed up and down my shaft, pausing at the tip to lick and suck.

Jen joined Kelly at the tip of my cock, and they both kissed and licked my bulb. This inevitably led to more kissing between the two women, which was, of course, incredibly erotic. The planted their lips on either side of my cock, and they kept their lips firmly on my organ, moving from tip to base and back again.

They kept doing variations of that until Kelly released from me and stood, perching her knee next to me in the chair. I immediately buried my face between her globes, kissing and licking the valley between her mounds. Even though it wasn’t part of our wager, I slid my hand up her leg and rubbed her pussy through her lacy panties. She was very wet, so I moved her panties to the side and slid my finger in, slowly fingering her. Her breathing deepened as I continued attention on her pussy, also gently biting her nipples.

All the while, Jen was jacking my cock with her hand, her lips firmly around my shaft, just below the head. It was an effort to not moan, being that there were still other people in the office. Kelly tapped my wrist, so I retreated my fingers from her cunt. She rejoined Jen between my legs and put her hand over Jen’s, assisting her movements.

My breathing was getting louder and I was close to climax. I tapped Jen on her head, and as she leaned back, Kelly’s mouth replaced hers without delay. I slid my ass closer over the edge of the chair, and pushed Jen’s head down, lowering her to lick and kiss my balls.

I was nearly ready to blow my load. I let out a low “Mmmmmmm,” and immediately regretted it, fearing someone would hear us. When Kelly heard, she kept in rhythm up and down my staff, but reached down and pulled Jen back up to my pole. I felt my balls tighten then spasm, as I sprayed jism into the back of Kelly’s mouth. As I was ejaculating, Kelly withdrew from me, and Jen engulfed me. Both ladies tasted and swallowed everything I had. I noticed no cum that ended up on the floor or our clothes.

I slumped in my chair, recovering after a great blowjob. My breathing slowly got back to normal as Kelly and Jen got dressed. Jen buttoned up her shirt and as Kelly pulled her shirt back over her impressive chest, she asked me: “So, I take it that pretty much squares us on our bet?” I nodded, too lost in a fog of ecstasy to say anything out loud.

The women patiently waited for me to regain my composure. I eventually pulled up my pants and tucked my shirt in. Satisfied I was presentable to the outside world, I opened the door and let the ladies exit. Jen said, “See you guys soon?” and turned left and walked away, without waiting for an answer. Kelly and I turned right and walked towards our desks. As bad luck would have it, we immediately ran into someone. Jack Crane, probably the douchiest guy in IT. He always had a Bluetooth headset in his ear, like it was surgically attached to him. When he got close to us, he said “hi,” but then stopped when we were right in front of him.

“Hey, Kelly, there’s something white on your face,” Jack said.

I felt all color leave my face, but Kelly was a quick thinker. “Oh,” she replied, wiping her cheek. “It’s just cream. Lotion – you know, moisturizer.”

I didn’t know if Jack bought it, but we didn’t stick around to find out. We made it back to our desks, with no further motivation to work. “Pick it up tomorrow, Kel?”

“Work, or something else?” That mischievous grin was back.

“Work at work. Something else…maybe we need to have another party.”

“Another party? That sounds like a great idea.”

The End

---
Background: The characters in this story are taken from real people that I work with. Of course, names have been changed. But the physical descriptions are accurate. The whole idea for this story came about one day at work when I noticed that my coworker Kelly had something white on her face. Of course, it was totally innocent, as she had just put on some sort of moisturizer, but her response to me was the exact “It’s just cream. Lotion – you know, moisturizer.” line from the story. All it took was that one innocent interaction with a coworker, and I built the story around it. I hope you enjoyed it!

alienped
12-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks

ryouez69
12-05-2011, 10:57 AM
I hope there is going to be a part 2. Great start.

cocummer
12-05-2011, 02:54 PM
They definitely need an off-premises meeting. Awaiting further wagers. Thanks for the story.

Rich_Dyck
01-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Good story! Are there plans for more?

gary9998
03-29-2012, 09:55 AM
More wagers!

jreezy33
03-31-2012, 09:57 PM
I'm glad y'all have enjoyed it so far. I haven't written any further stories. But just to let you know, I still see "Kelly" at work on a regular basis. And remember - my description of her in the story is spot on how she looks in real life!

WhyAlex
04-17-2012, 02:48 PM
Hot BJ. I remember my 1st double

vaguy82
04-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Nice story!