PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter - Iuvenes Dilectio

Antaus
12-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Disclaimer: No character in this story is less than 14 years of age

It was an overcast Saturday afternoon, the wind gently whipped across the grounds of Hogwart's School for Wizardry and Witchcraft as Harry approached the edge of the Forbidden Forest. Earlier that day an upperclassman from the Slytherin School had struck up a conversation with him after potions class which was a surprise, most Slytherin in general seemed to dislike him. Hanrick by name, the young man had talked with him at length regarding 'he who must not be named' and everything that was going on at Hogwarts. With the realization that Voldemort had returned and many fearing that war was right around the corner, Hanrick had offered to help Harry as it was a well known fact that he was one of the Dark Lord's most hated enemies. The offer of help was to show Harry some spells not taught at Hogwarts. That alone made him suspicious though he had accepted when Hanrick assured him the spells were completely legal. Why he wanted to meet him at the edge of the Forbidden Forest still sounded suspicious, but the chance to learn some spells that may well be of use was something Harry just couldn't pass up.

“You're late,” Hanrick said, as Harry approached.

“Sorry, I was practicing charms and lost track of the time,” Harry said.

“Better late than never I suppose, right, shall we begin?”

“Hold on, I have a few questions first.”

“Like what?”

“You said these spells are legal, right?”

Reaching into his jacket Hanrick took out a small, thin book and tossed it to Harry who read the cover, “Beginners guide to Aurors, where did you get this?”

“My uncle Hodram is an Auror, with Voldemort's return he gave my father and I a copy to study. It contains several basic Auror spells.” Hanrick sat there silently for several minutes letting Harry skim through the book with obvious interest, once he was finished the upperclassman nodded and stood.

“Alright, turn to page 33 we'll start with Obligare Dolor, the binding pain spell.” Harry nodded, flipping through the booklet, after reading the description a confused look came over his face.

“Hold on, this sounds just like the Cruciatus Curse.”

“It is, Obligare Dolor is considered by most to be a lesser form of the Cruciatus Curse. It's use is allowed because the ministry doesn't consider the effects inhuman. It disables a person without causing unreasonable pain or injury.” With a slight smirk Hanrick held it arms out, “so give it a shot.”

“You want me to use it on you?”

“You see anybody here?”

Harry seemed to be somewhat nervous about using a spell like this on someone and it showed, slowly raising his wand he pointed it at Hanrick, “Obligare Dolor!” The two stood there for a minute without anything happening, not sure why the spell didn't work Harry looked at his wand then pointed it at Hanrick again, “Obligare Dolor!”

“Figures,” Hanrick said.

“What's wrong, why didn't it work?”

Drawing a wand from his robe Hanrick pointed it at Harry, “Obligare Dolor!” This time a look of intense pain comes across the young man's face, doubling over he fell to the ground and Hanrick released the spell after only a few seconds.

“You see Harry, Obligare Dolor shares another common trait with its big brother, intent. In order for it to work you have to 'want' to hurt someone.”

“Why would I want to hurt someone?” Harry asked, adjusting his glasses as he carefully stood.

“Perhaps to stop them from killing someone else, besides, it's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. Now try again and mean it this time.”

For a second time Harry pointed his wand at Hanrick, “Obligare Dolor!” This time the Slytherin student winced visibly, but the effect wasn't nearly as strong as when Harry had been on the receiving end. It was obvious that he had problems using spells solely for the purpose of causing others pain, but the fact it worked at all showed that he might well be able to use it when the time came. For the next two hours Harry and Hanrick practiced the basic Auror spells in the booklet before the upperclassman prepared to leave, stating that he had obligations requiring his presence elsewhere.

“Thanks Hanrick, I appreciate the help.”

“No problem.”

As he turned to leave Harry called after him, “Wait, your booklet.”

“Keep it, I've got another copy at home, besides, I have a feeling you'll it more than me.”

On his way back to the school Harry read the book with considerable interest, even though they were low level Auror spells the more he read the more they seemed to make sense. They were specifically tailored for catching or disabling dark wizards and he had no doubt that he would need these spells. Nearly halfway back to the Gryffindor common room he heard a familiar voice, “There you are Harry, I've been looking all over for you.”

Glancing to his left briefly he saw Ron fall into step next to him, “What are you reading?” he asked, leaning over.

“It's a beginner's guide to Aurors, Hanrick gave it to me.”

“That creepy guy from potions class?”

“Yeah him.”

“Well I'm glad I found you, you're never going to believe what I found in the library.” Harry was so engrossed in his reading he didn't seem to notice what Ron had said about the library, so his friend took it upon himself to press the matter. As they passed another hall he grabbed Harry by the arm and pulled him into a darkened alcove.

“Ron, what are you doing?”

“Shhhhh!” Ron said, placing his finger over his mouth. Looking around carefully he pulled what appeared to be a very old leather bound book from his robe, not much larger than Harry's Auror guide. The front had the words 'Love and Sex Spells' pressed into the leather.

“Love and sex spells, Ron have you been in the restricted section again?”

“No that's just it, I was looking for a book on old potions that aren't used anymore for a book report when I found this. It was in a hidden compartment in the book shelf, I don't think anyone knew it was there.”

“And what exactly do you plan to do? Using spells like that could get you expelled... or worse.”

“Not all of them, here look,” Ron said, opening the book to a specific page, “see, Deest Cortis, the Wanting Heart spell. It only works on someone who already has feelings for you, it helps them act on them.”

This did appear to peak Harry's curiosity, he looked down reading the description for the spell in detail, “So what, you plan to just go around school casting it on every girl you meet?”

“Of course not,” Ron huffed. Flipping back a few pages he points to another spell, “Verum Cupiditas, the true feeling spell. Cast it on your wand and it will lead you to someone the Deest Cortis spell would effect.”

“I don't know Ron, it still sounds dodgy to me, not to mention desperate.”

“Oh yeah that's easy for you say, the great Harry Potter. You've got girls throwing themselves at you.”

“That's not what I meant, do you plan to use those spells?”

“What do you think? Don't worry,” reaching into his robe a second time Ron pulled out a small piece of paper handing it to Harry.

“What's this?”

“The two spells I just showed you, in case you might want to use them. Have fun.” Snapping the book closed Ron put it back in his robe, drew his wand and walked down the hall. Still somewhat surprised by what he had just been shown Harry stuffed the piece of paper into his pocket returning to the Auror's guide. For several minutes he continued reading until a group of girls from Hufflepuff passed him in the hallway, they were talking until nearing Harry which caught his attention. When he looked up they were all staring at him, the four girls giggled and began to whisper amongst themselves. At first he didn't think anything of it, but then a small idea sprang to life in the back of his mind. Even he wasn't sure where it came from, as he watched the girls continue down the hall the piece of paper Ron had given him kept cropping up in his thoughts. He tried ignoring it for a time before his curiosity finally got the best of him, more than anything he was curious if the spells Ron had shown to him even worked.

They were still fresh in his mind so he didn't need the paper, glancing around to make sure no one was looking he held his want up whispering, “ Verum Cupiditas.” No sooner had the words been spoken than his wand twitched and jerked, letting it go Harry watched as it hovered just above the palm of his hand spinning like a compass needle. Seconds later the wand settled on a northern direction and by now curiosity had overtaken common sense. Harry continued to keep an eye out for other people as he followed the wand, when the hall ended in a t-junction the wand pointed to the left. It wasn't long before he crossed through two intersecting halls causing the wand to point behind him and to the right slightly, taking a few steps back he looked to the right. He was surprised when he saw Hermione talking with a male student he didn't know. They were standing so close together he wasn't sure who the wand was pointing to, grabbing it he deactivated the spell and stepped across the hall leaning against the wall. It took him a moment to think things over, the thought of using the Deest Cortis spell was tempting but there were a number of things giving him cause to second guess the idea.

First there was the fact that Hermione was one of his best friends, second was that this still seemed like manipulation which he wasn't comfortable with. Then there was the remote possibility that it wasn't Hermione the wand was pointing at which caused Harry to shudder slightly. On the other hand the spell only worked on people who had feelings for the caster in the first place, it wasn't like the Imperious Curse that caused people to do things against their will. The feelings were there, the Deest Cortis spell just brought them to the surface. Still second guessing himself Harry looked around the corner the pointed his wand at the two whispering, “Deest Cortis!” Next he walked across the hall trying to act like he was just out for a stroll.

“Harry!” Hermione said. He stopped and looked down the hall to see her smiling broadly as she came toward him. That was one concern off Harry's mind, it was Hermione that the spell had affected. She wrapped arm around Harry's and started to lead him down the hall, “I'm glad I ran into you, I've been wanting to talk to you about something.”

“About what?”

“Shhhh,” Hermione said, “not here, in private.”

Now Harry was getting nervous, it seemed that the Deest Cortis spell had worked and he wasn't exactly sure what to do next, or what he was getting himself into for that matter. Hermione wasted no time in leading Harry down the hall into one of the lesser used areas of the school where both professors and students were unlikely to be. Opening a nearby door she poked her head inside to make sure there was no one around before dragging Harry into the room with her. Once inside Hermione hopped up onto one of the tables against the wall.

“So Harry...” Hermione said with a smile. At this point he just smiled nervously and looked away, having never gotten past first base with a girl before he wasn't even sure of exactly what he was suppose to do, assuming things even went that far.

“What's the matter, you look nervous.”

“I uh... gotta go, I just remembered-”

“Colloportus,” Hermione said, pointing her wand at the door. With an audible click the door locked just as Harry on the handle, he pulled at the door a few more times without success. When he turned to face Hermione and say something she was already down off the table and moving toward him. Harry quickly found himself pinned against the door by his friend and he was about to say something when she grabbed him by the neck of his robe kissing him deeply. After several seconds he broke the kiss, “H-Hermione wait...”

“Wait for what Harry, you think I haven't noticed the way you look at me when you think I'm not paying attention. Don't deny it, you know you want me.” By now Hermione was already pulling his robe off, practically clawing at him and Harry had absolutely no idea what to do. He may not have known what to do but soon he gave in to his own raging teenage hormones, the next time Hermione kissed him he wrapped his arms around her do his best to pull her clothes off as well. Soon the only thing she was wearing were her white cotton panties.

“So what do you think?” Hermione asked, with a coy expression. What she was referring to was her bare chest that had Harry's complete attention at the moment, although she didn't have much of a chest to speak of, it was still the first time Harry had seen bare breasts in such an up close and personal manner. With a broad smile Hermione took his hands in hers and placed them against her breasts, without further incentive he began to squeeze gently.

“Well well well, what do we have here?” Hermione said, looking down at the erect dick in front of her. Harry looked down as well, then back up only managing to swallow nervously and let out a deep breath. Settling down onto her knees Hermione took the erect dick with one hand and slowly started to lick the shaft, this immediately caused Harry to close his eyes letting out a gasp of pleasure. With a broad smile she licked up and down the shaft a few more times watching her friend's reaction. For Harry this was incredible considering he'd never had sex... aside from occasionally flogging the bishop. He never could have imagined such a simple spell could have resulted in something like this, when Hermione took the head of his dick into her mouth, moving her head up and down slowly he was already past caring about the use of the Deest Cortis spell. Instead he listened to the gentle sucking sounds she made with her mouth letting the sensation of Hermione's warm mouth, soft tongue and steady head bobbing flow through his waist to the rest of his body.

Pushing her head further down a few times, Harry groaned before finally pushing Hermione onto her back. With a good idea of what was about to happen she pulled her panties off, spreading her legs as Harry climbed on top of her. He had no idea what to expect as he'd never fucked a girl before, but he wasn't about to back out now. Once Harry had finally started to slide himself into Hermione's wet and willing pussy, she jerked him forward and down on top of her as they both let out a loud gasp. To feel her pussy grind against his dick was unlike anything Harry had ever felt, he wasted no time what so ever pulling back to get a steady rhythm going. He looked down into Hermione's eyes seeing the same expression of shock and surprise on her face, “Is this your first time?”

She nodded with a broad smile as Harry began to thrust again, Hermione wanted it so badly at this point she pulled her legs up wrapping them around him, “Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop...” watching her breasts rise and fall in time to her heavy breathing he kissed Hermione again, now completely lost in the act itself. Harry continued to thrust faster and faster, driven by the sound of the moaning and groaning from the girl under him, he couldn't deny that she was right about his own attraction to her, but now all he could think about was fucking her brains out. The harder he thrusted the more Hermione moaned, eventually her moaning turned into short, ragged gasps as her body began to stiffen, with a final gasp that was nearly a squeak she relaxed. The first thing to go through his mind was that she had just had an orgasm, though he wasn't sure as he'd never seen one before. About to start once more both their attentions were drawn by the sound of a voice outside the door. “Alohomora.” The two of them scrambled for their robes as the door opened.

“What in the world is going on in-” The moment Ginny saw Harry and Hermione standing there with their robes held in front of them they all froze. There was a very long and awkward moment of silence before Ginny appeared to become angry as she slammed the door.

“Hermione?! I don't believe this, you slut!”

“Slut? Slut?!” Hermione reached back onto the table and brought her wand around when it flew out of her hand.

“Expelliarmus!” Ginny said. It was at this point Harry tried to sink into the woodwork, Ginny didn't seem to even take notice of him as she stormed over and nearly jabbed her wand under Hermione's chin. Although she didn't say anything the near growling sounds she was making spoke volumes as the two girls glared at each other. The thought of hauling ass had crossed Harry's mind when something else occurred to him, why would Ginny be angry about Hermione having sex with him unless... Picking his wand up off the floor he pointed it at Ginny, carefully not to look as though he was pointing it at her and casually mouthed the words, “Deest Cortis.” Next he walked over to the two of them and very slowly pulled Ginny's hand away from Hermione, then placing an arm around her he pulled Ron's sister closer to him.

This brought an immediate reaction from Hermione who gasped in protest, “Harry!” To which he responded by pulling her robe away then using his other arm to slide her closer to him. Though nervous as hell inside he decided to try and play the part of the ladies man. “Ladies please, there's no need to fight there's enough of me to go around.”

Though they seemed to accept this Harry soon found the both of them trying to pull him one way or another in a tug of war, he in turn pulled the both of them closer to him. Soon he had both Ginny and Hermione resting their heads on his shoulder as they rubbed his chest. This was by far much better than anything he could have imagined, two girls at once, though not sure how to handle two at once he knew there was one he was eager to get his hands on. “Now about that sharing I mentioned.”

At this Harry moved in front of Ginny pinning her against the table with his waist. Now she was the one who seemed nervous looking at Harry with something of a scared look on her face. Placing a hand behind Ginny's head he leaned forward kissing her slowly, deeply and soon she had her arms wrapped around him once again. The both of them were all hands and Harry noticed Hermione out of the corner of his eye, she was sitting next to them on the counter still stark naked and smiling as she watched, obviously content that Harry was still interested in her as well. Leaning Ginny back more he slid his hand up her shirt and began to massage her breast with his hand, in the process of doing so he kissed her on the neck listening as she moaned, softly saying his name. While Hermione had gotten off surprisingly fast Harry hadn't, he was still quite horny and determined to go all the way. “Take me Harry, take me now, I want you,” Ginny whispered.

Turning her around carefully he bent Ginny over the table in front of him, without the slightest hesitation he pulled her skirt up, then placed his hands on her hips sliding her panties down to her knees. Rather than immediately drilling into her Harry smiled and took a moment to admire her cute little ass, grabbing it with both hands he squeezed gently enjoying the feel of her soft skin. Ginny was looking back at him when he glanced up at her, the look in her eyes said everything, she was horny, wet and willing. Without further delay he slid his dick in, taking her by the hips he began to thrust back and forth as Ginny tilted her head back gasping as he went. The fact that her pussy was every bit as tight as Hermione's made Harry wonder if this was her first time as well, though that was really a secondary concern, right now he wanted to get his rocks off. There were so many hormones flowing through him at this point that he probably couldn't have stopped if he had wanted to, not that he did.

Ginny was also as willing as Hermione under the effects of the Deest Cordis spell, she was grinding her hips back against him and clawing the table as the two of them began to fuck harder and harder. Baring his teeth Harry began to grunt not slowing down in the slightest, the harder he rammed the more Ginny moaned, then as she began to cum he slammed his dick into her, tilted his head back and gasped several times.

Meanwhile in the dining hall...

Instead of using the Deest Cortis spell Ron had decided on something a little different. The spells he had shared with Harry weren't the only ones in the book, there was also one called Incensa Cupiditate which translated to 'with burning desire'. It didn't require preexisting feelings to affect someone, this particular spell caused someone to experience a sudden increase in hormones as well as an immense attraction to the caster. In simpler terms it made people horny. On this evening in particular Ron wasn't interested in finding someone with feelings for him, there was one particular girl he was intent on screwing. At the moment he was leaning against the door frame of the dining room watching people as they walked in and began to sit down for dinner. The girl that he had set his sights on was a tall, leggy, bond haired, blue eyed, and drop dead gorgeous.

Ron spotted her at a distance chatting with some of her girlfriends, the three of them were walking his direction and he smiled to himself at their approach. With his arms crossed he was holding his wand in his hand trying to look as innocuous as possible, he waited for the blond girl to pass then raised his wand without even uncrossing his arms, “ Incensa Cupiditate,” he whispered. Just as the tip of his was lit up someone passing by bumped into him causing Ron's aim to go awry. He looked over seeing a young boy he was unfamiliar with continue on having bumped him accidentally, when he looked back into the dining hall his eyes widened and he turned a few lighter shades of white. It wasn't the blond haired girl his spell had struck, instead Professor McGonagall was smiling at him coyly as she brushed a strand of hair out of her face. “Bloody hell,” was the only thing Ron said before taking off down the hall as fast as his legs would carry him.

Barek
12-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Great job! Smoking hot story, and the pic of Hermoine was an added plus. Looking forward to pt. 2. Making the sex scenes a little longer and more detailed might be cool, too.

Antaus
12-04-2011, 11:01 PM
I know that's one of my weak points in writing erotica, trying to improve in that area. Feel free to make suggestions if you're so inclined

Antaus
12-06-2011, 12:55 AM
The first snow of the year had fallen leaving a gentle white blanket over everything, as Hermione and Harry stood next to one another on the grounds outside Hogwarts, the silence between them was a cold as the air. After their encounter in the school Hermione had come to Harry confronting him about what had happened, overcome by guilt he had confessed everything about Ron, the spells, even the paper.

“This is the spell you used?” Hermione asked, looking at the piece of paper.

“Yes,” Harry said.

“And you got it from Ron?”

“Yes,”

“I think I need to talk with Ron about this, personally.”

“What about us?”

There was a long pause her Hermione finally answered, “I don't know... I need time to think...” Then without so much as another word she walked away. Hermione had a lot on her mind about what had happened earlier that morning, the spells Harry had used and what they had done. She didn't know how to react to this, her feelings were mixed for many different reasons. Looking down at the piece of paper in her hand she read over the description of the Deest Cortis spell, it was Ron's handwriting but she had known him long enough to know these weren't his words. The fact that Ron had given Harry these spells and that he had used them did upset her greatly, but it was in fact herself she was the angriest with.

If the description was accurate, and it appeared that Ron had written everything down, the spell only affected preexisting desires. Even then it didn't force a person to do anything, they had to act of their own accord. That meant that deep down inside there was part of her that had wanted to have sex with Harry and the Deest Cortis spell had only brought it to the fore... in the end she was the one who had chosen to act on those desires, her choice, her lack of self-control. Ron and Harry were by no means innocent, yet she wasn't completely blameless either. With a small sigh Hermione crumpled the piece of paper in her hand before shoving it into her pocket.

Having talked with Ron the other night she had a good idea where he would be, he was right on schedule and talking with two girls near the shrieking shack. She was about to yell at him, storm other and likely do something he would regret when a thought entered her mind, though she had no interest in using the Deest Cortis spell the Verum Cupiditas was another matter. Using these spells to get laid was of no interest to her but there was something she wanted to know. Still some distance away neither Ron nor the two girls had noticed her, so taking out her wand Hermione held it in the palm of her hand, “Verum Cupiditas,” she said calmly. Shaking briefly her wand hovered just above the palm of her hand as it spun, whipping and turning it completed several rotations before finally easing to a stop with the tip pointing at Ron.

This complicated things even further because Hermione had feelings for Ron as well, she doubted that he had intended for Harry to use the spell on her which made it even harder for her to be mad at him. Deciding to discuss things with Ron rather than attack him Hermione was about to lower the wand when she noticed it whip to the left toward the treeline. Now her curiosity took over, leaning forward she looked into the woods trying to see if she could spot anyone. Unable to do so she left the wand in her hand walking through the trees. The Verum Cupiditas spell indicated someone with feelings toward the caster so naturally Hermione wanted to know who it was. Continuing through the woods for close to a quarter of a mile she came to a small clearing, there were still no sounds aside from her own breathing, though now the wand was spinning wildly. Not entirely sure what that meant Hermione took the piece of paper out of her pocket, carefully unfolding it she read over the Verum Cupiditas description again to see if there was something she had missed.

While reading the wand came to a stop point back to the right, noticing this she looked over and saw Luna reading over her shoulder. Having neither seen nor heard her approach the sudden appearance of someone else startled Hermione almost causing her to lose her concentration. When the shock of her appearance wore off the young witch looked down noticing that it was Luna the wand was pointing at. In turn she looked at Hermione's wand before smiling up at her. This seemed to cause a little bit of confusion as she grabbed the wand, looking between Luna and the small length of wood in her hand.

“What's wrong?” Luna asked.

“What, uh, nothing I'm just...”

“Surprised your wand pointed at me?”

“Uh... yeah...”

“According to the description it points out people who have feelings for the caster, doesn't it?”

“Yes it does...” now instead of confused she seemed a little apprehensive, “Luna, you... like me?”

“Of course I do, we're friends.”

“Friends... right.” Hermione started to brush the incident off when Luna walked much closer, looking her over she smiled at her, “I like you because you're strong, intelligent, kind, caring, funny... and beautiful.” That was enough to make Hermione shallow and take a step back, “L-Luna?”

“Yes?” Luna said, taking a step forward.

“Exactly how much do you... like me?”

When Luna wrapped her arms around Hermione it was enough to make the other young woman nearly lose her composure, “Whoa Luna, h-hold on.”

“What's wrong?” Luna asked, looking up.

“What's wrong?! In case you haven't noticed I'm a woman.”

“So?”

“So, so... uh...”

“Do you have to be a guy for me to like you, and say all those things about you?”

“No...”

“Do you have to be a guy for me to be attracted to you?”

“Technically no... but...”

“You don't have to be afraid Hermione, I like you, you like me, what's wrong with that?”

“I like you Luna but as a friend, not...”

“How do you know unless you try?”

“Because I've never-” Hermione was cut short when Luna leaned in kissing her on the mouth softly. In such a state of shock, for once Hermione didn't have anything to say, she took several deep breaths looking down at the blond haired young witch. Things really started to get interesting when Luna leaned in for a second kiss... Hermione didn't try to stop her.

“See, was that so bad?” Luna asked.

Note: Being the evil bastard that I am I decided to cut this story short part way through just to tease the hell out of readers. I will post the rest when I have it written, I was just interested in seeing what people thought thus far...

Landy
12-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Thanks for continuing this story keep it up.

Barek
12-06-2011, 12:35 PM
Another well written story. Easy to read and quite literate. Totally think Luna is awfully hot, so looking forward to the next installment.

laxman766776
12-06-2011, 12:54 PM
excellent, keep going!

coyotewar6979
12-08-2011, 01:23 PM
Great story please keep it going

jdawgg
12-08-2011, 01:59 PM
keep it going bud. me and my wife can't wait for the next part

Antaus
12-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Instead of running off at the mouth like Harry or Ron when Hermione got nervous, she clammed up and didn't say anything. With a shy smile she leaned against the tree behind her, Luna obviously knew that this was a new idea to Hermione so she took things slowly. Instead of immediately becoming all hands the blond witch smiled sweetly, kissing her friend lightly on the mouth several times. The two stood there for a few minutes holding one another in their arms helping to put Hermione at ease. It was true that she had never considered making out with Luna before, but she was beautiful, funny in her own way and despite her seemingly cracked personality she was quite intelligent, more so than most realized.

There was so much running through Hermione's mind, so much going on with Ron, Harry, Voldemort and the stress was really beginning to get to her. Her nerves were becoming frayed but this, having someone to comfort her, a kind soul to give her a hug when she needed it, this meant more to Hermione than most realized. Smiling she hugged Luna gently, resting her head on her shoulder. The more she thought about it the less this whole idea seemed to bother her, the wizarding world wasn't as harsh as the muggle world regarding things like this. More than anything Hermione just needed an outlet, some way to let go of all the baggage she was carrying and here in Luna's arms that possibility seemed very real.

This time it was Hermione who kissed Luna, brushing a hand through her long blond hair, the heat of her breath, the feel of her soft lips and that a spell wasn't needed for her to act on her feelings made everything that much more attractive. With her arms around Luna, Hermione's apprehension soon faded and were replaced by a growing sense of desire. It was the first time she had ever been attracted to another woman, but instead to trying to think it through, analyze, or otherwise study the situation she just went with it for once. As Luna began to kiss Hermione on the neck she leaned her head back, a small smile crept across her face along with a shiver. Despite the snow things were heating up for the young witch and she was enjoying it, Luna slid her hands over Hermione's stomach, then across her breasts finally coming to a stop on her shoulders. Bodies pressed together the two young woman continued to caress one another, kissing softly as they enjoyed the sensation.

Pulling her shirt up Luna began to kiss Hermione on the stomach, her lips making small smacking sounds as she went. Without resistance her hands moved up sliding Hermione's bra over her small breasts, the cool air causing her nipples to become erect. She began to massage them with her hands, using her fingers to tease the nipples Luna listened to the soft moans as she went. Next she kissed the left nipple and began to circle her tongue around, it was Hermione who used her hand to press her head closer to her chest. The gentle sucking sensation caused her to breath harder as small waves of pleasure began to wash through her. Using both fingers and mouth Luna teased Hermione's nipples, massaged her breasts and soon they again found themselves locked in a passionate kiss.

Though not hard enough to break the skin Luna bite Hermione on the neck as she unbuttoned her pants, causing her friend to let out a large gasp in surprise. As her hand moved down sliding over a pair of pink cotton panties Luna's fingers became moist as she began to gently press and massage, listening as the heavy breathing slowly became soft moans. Hermione arched her back as the arousal increased, the more Luna teased the more she wanted her, at this point the fact she was making out with another woman didn't matter. The feel of fingers slowly sliding across and pressing into her pussy was all she could think about, the way they would grind against her, pull back, it was one of the most erotic sensations she'd ever felt.

Unable to stand it any longer she pulled her panties aside and pushed Luna's fingers inside, slowly moving her hips back and forth as well. “Mmmm... yessssss...” Hermione was so wet by now that her friend's fingers were able to move in and out effortlessly, pumping, massaging, caressing. Now grabbing the tree behind her Hermione's moaning increased, she opened her eyes and looked at Luna when her fingers stopped moving. Her attention was draw by the fact the blond witch was now holding her wand, this peaked her curiosity though she soon found out what was going on when her friend smiled, moving the length of wood next to her fingers. What Luna mumbled next she couldn't make out but the effects were immediately apparent, a feeling of pleasure began to pulse through her body. Having never experienced something like this before she gasped heavily, each pulse was ever so slightly stronger than the one before. Once again tilting her head the expression on Hermione's face as she winced, under other circumstances, might be thought of as pain, however this was the result of power and intense pleasure. Just when it seemed as though she couldn't take anymore, the spell faded and the wand was pulled back.

Using her hands Luna pulled her friend's pants down over her hips kneeling down in front of her. With her eyes closed and head still tilted back Hermione let out another small groan of pleasure when Luna buried her face between her legs. Kissing and sucking gently she slid her tongue over the lips of Hermione's pussy before parting the front, with a light flicking motion she teased the clit, pushing her tongue farther in. She also continued using her fingers to thrust in, moving them in and out Hermione seemed helpless as the pleasure continued to wash over her, going so far as to place her hands on Luna's trying to push it further between her legs. Soon her moans turned to soft groans, her breathing became deeper as her chest heaved and soon her entire body began to stiffen. “I'm cumming, I'm cumming... ooooh... oooooooooooh!”

With a final thrust of her fingers Hermione's pussy spasmed as she cam, soaking both hand and mouth. When she finally calmed down Luna stood up using a simple spell and wave of her wand to clean the both of them up. Once Hermione had buttoned her pants she hugged her friend tightly while she caught her breath, no longer apprehensive over the encounter. It had been a long time since she had felt this relaxed, though she hadn't forgotten Luna, considering what had happened it would be rude of Hermione not to take care of her needs. Running her hand through the long strands of blond hair she kissed Luna on the neck, enjoying the scent of her perfume...

Note: Part 3 is in the works :icon268:

kempo242
12-08-2011, 10:05 PM
good stories thanks for the additions

jdawgg
12-08-2011, 11:24 PM
keep up the good work bud

dumbo
12-11-2011, 11:24 AM
Another great harry potter thread begins

loobinator69
12-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Great story, lots of potential. i cannot wait to see where this goes. maybe learn to draw out the sex scenes a little bit more, but those will improve over time. It is currently great, hope you write a new chapter.

bobmyboy
12-19-2011, 08:06 PM
great story

maskedshadow
01-12-2012, 05:58 PM
how long till part 3 is up?

RAT25
01-12-2012, 07:56 PM
Really, when? It's a great story and we want more

tech
01-15-2012, 10:40 AM
I love Luna

daywalker69
01-18-2012, 04:59 PM
Cant wait for part 3 keep up the great work

kieran
02-07-2012, 09:41 AM
Awesome, glad to see a new Harry Potter story up on here. Thanks.

The Sandman
01-06-2013, 11:11 PM
nice story

fiskender
01-19-2013, 04:11 AM
nice story

mmessner38
11-12-2014, 09:45 PM
This story is going great. Can't wait to see who is included next.

ironeagle2
10-18-2015, 01:57 PM
part 3 please

comsmith22
06-27-2019, 04:26 PM
hot little story thanks for the share...