PDA

View Full Version : Progressive Insurance

Antaus
12-05-2011, 05:34 AM
The clock on the wall read 5:30, it was only a half hour until the insurance office closed for the day. Behind the counter Flo steadily typed away at the computer filing away insurance claims, payments, and other mundane paperwork while customers milled around the aisles. Many people found the large, bright white interior of the building to be offsetting at first, but business was still good. Almost two dozen people were looking at the various insurance policies available to them. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary and Flo continued to tend to her various duties. As chipper and cheerful as ever she eagerly answered any questions asked as she rang up several customers, helping them compare quotes, bundle policies, and save money. Everything continued smoothly and when the clock read 5:55 the young cashier pressed a button on the rather dated intercom microphone to make an announcement.

“The time is now 5:55, the store will be closing in five minutes. Thank you for shopping at Progressive and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.” After ringing up another three customers, she waited for the store to empty before shutting down her register and preparing to count down her drawer for the day, making sure to smile and wave to each customer as they left. Once she had the printout for the day's earnings she opened the register, removed the drawer, and placing it on the counter in front of her she took a small calculator from under the desk, beginning to count the money starting with the bills. This was something Flo had done countless times before so with a carefree attitude she hummed a tune to herself swaying her hips gently as she went. Once the total was added up a puzzling expression came across the cashier's face, her drawer was five dollars short.

Not only was this a first, it was also a problem as a five dollar shortage was enough to earn her a formal write-up, now she was starting to get worried. Once more Flo counter the money from the register, again it came up five dollars short. Now she was worried, feeling around inside the register to see if some money had fallen out of the drawer her attention was caught by a single five dollar bill tumbling over the counter, floating down it came to rest on the money she had been counting. So intent on what she was doing Flo hadn't noticed a man walking toward the counter. He was tall, well over six feet in height and had a striking appearance. His slicked back black hair was in stark contrast to his deep, cobalt blue eyes, appearing to be in his early to mid-forties he had a beard and mustache trimmed into neat lines on his. Looking down at Flo his slender lips and wide mouth formed a wry smirk.

"I'm sorry sir we're closed for the day, but if you come back tomorrow I'd be happy to help you find an insurance policy,” Flo said.

“I don't need insurance,” the man said.

The fact that the man was there after hours and not interested in insurance started to make Flo worry, his demeanor was very casual but there was an arrogance to him that man her nervous. It took a moment for things to click in her mind before Flo began to slowly reach for the alarm button on the counter. With lightning speed the man's arm lanced out grabbing her by the wrist, “I wouldn't do that if I were you.”

“You can take the money, please just don't hurt me,” Flo said.

Without releasing his grip on her wrist the man walked around behind the counter, looking down he smiled again, “Sweetheart, this sweater alone costs more than you make in an entire year, you really think I'm interested in that... pocket change?”

“Then... what?”

Without another word the man pinned Flo against the side of the counter with his body and looked down at her, the look in his eyes told her exactly what he had in mind. Realizing what he had come for she began trying to pull her wrist free of his grasp, “Let... me... go!” Her efforts were futile considering the man's hand was like a vice. He used his free hand to reach up and grab Flo's breast, as soon as he squeezed her knee came up smashing into his groin. With the same hand he had used to grab her breast the man caught the side of the counter nearly doubling over with a low groan. Now in a near panic Flo made her way around the counter and took off running for the front door as fast as she could.

Half way to the door she looked back to see where the man was and her her heart dropped when she saw that he was nearly on top of her, how had he recovered so quickly? Several steps later she felt the man's hand brush her shoulder in an attempt to grab, so instead of continuing to run straight for the door Flo cut a sharp left down one of the aisles. She quickly realized the man was too fast to outrun on a straight away, so she hopped to lose him in the numerous rows displaying various insurance packages. After that she made a left, another left, a right, and began to slow down not seeing her attacker anywhere. It took several seconds for her to catch her breath, once Flo began to calm down she listened quietly, if anything the store's floors were prone to squeaking when someone walked.

There were no sounds to be heard, at all, which were unnerving as she had no idea of knowing if the man had fled, or if he were moving through the aisles looking for her. About to start walking again her attention was drawn by the sound of a shoe squeaking followed by boxes falling to the floor nearby. The next thing she knew the man was coming over top of the aisle, Flo tried to run but he came down on top of her before she could take off running. The two of them crashed to the floor and with the same speed as before the man flipped Flo over onto her back and pinned her arms down with his hands. In a panic once again she began to kick and scream, when he released one of her hands she frantically slapped at him until she felt something press against the side of her forehead and looked up to see him holding a gun in one hand. After that she stopped fighting altogether, the fear of death nearly paralyzing her.

“Now I want you to listen closely, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The easy way you let me have what I came for and I leave, the hard way I blow your fucking brains out and find someone else. So what's it going to be?” When the man let go of Flo's other arm she still didn't move, “Smart girl,” the man said, tucking the handgun behind his back again. At the same time he produced a pair of handcuffs and cuffed Flo's hands behind her back. With her hands cuffed and him on top of her the man smiled, reaching down he began to massage both of her breasts through her shirt with both hands this time. That she wasn't enjoying a single moment of this meant nothing to the man on top of her, now that he had his pray secured he was intent on enjoying himself. Reaching behind her he unfastened her apron and tossed it aside, with that out of the way he pushed both shirt and bra up revealing Flo's soft, supple breasts and erect pink nipples.

Unable to resist the sight for very long the man leaned down sucking one of them in his mouth, much to her dismay. So aroused by this he ended up lightly clawing the other breast resulting in a whimpering gasp of pain. Leaning up he flicked the wet nipple with his finger, smiling to himself as he did. He could see that Flo wasn't enjoying this at all which was in part why he liked this. The fact that she had no choice, that he could take what he wanted when he wanted and there was nothing she could do about it. Next he pressed his body against hers laying on top of Flo and continued to lick and suck her bare breasts while grinding his hips against hers through their pants. Once he had had his fill of that he sat up and unzipped his pants, pulling his rock hard dick out he straddled her face looking down, “Bite me and I'll blow your head head off.” The warning not only seemed to take effect, he could also see the wide eyed expression of fear on Flo's face as she realized what was about to happen. She tried to plead with the man but her words became mangled as he forced his fingers into her mouth and pried it open, them cut her pleas short as he rammed his dick so far down her throat he nearly gagged her.

The feeling of her mouth wrapped around his dick felt great as he grabbed her hair with both hands, it didn't take long for him to start thrusting in and out, loving the sound of her muffled gurgles of protest. The tears running down her face were already leaving dark streaks of mascara on her face, but that didn't phase the man in the slightest. Her torment actually appeared do be a source of amusement, thrusting his dick into her mouth at a steady pace he watched her expression as he would, at times, purposely shove himself so far into her mouth that it would cause her to choke and gag. He stopped several minutes later not wanting to expend all of his endurance at once, so finally removing his lipstick and saliva covered dick from her mouth he smiled down at her for a moment as she tried to catch her breath. After her breathing slowed he moved down, this time he unbuttoned her pants and jerked them off along with her white cotton panties leaving her naked from the waist down. He found it amusing the Flo kept herself trimmed to a neat little V-shape.

“Please... not that...” Flo said. The man's only response was to slap her across the face hard enough to leave a palm print. Pulling her legs apart he positioned himself properly and rather forcefully pushed his dick into her pussy, this caused her to start openly crying as she turned her head to the side knowing she couldn't stop him. The feel of her tight, wet pussy grinding against his dick was incredible, this little crackpot cashier was one hell of a lay. With each inward thrust followed by pulling nearly all the way out he could feel the walls of her pussy gently massaging him. Thrusting without mercy he treated the sound of the small 'wap wap wap wap wap' as music to his ears. It only made her breasts taste that much nicer as her began to lick and suck them for a second time. By now things were to the point Flo couldn't take much more, it wasn't an orgasm however, he could tell the squirming on her part was a futile attempt to get away from him.

About ten minutes later the man pulled out and stopped to catch his breath, he also stopped because he was starting to get off on fucking her and he had one last thing in mind before he was finished. Grabbing Flo by the shoulders he flipped her over onto her stomach and took his position on top of her once again, only instead of shoving himself back into her pussy he aimed a little higher this time. He dick was wet enough the it slid into her ass with little effort, however the scream that followed made it fairly obvious that he had just popped her anal cherry. When she started to sob and beg him to stop he wrapped one arm around her throat, with the bend of his arm against her throat he bent her backward pulling her up off the floor listening to her cough and gasp as he slowly choked her. Without so much as a shred of mercy he pounded into her ass like there was no tomorrow, enjoying the sound of the pain it was causing her as she kicked her legs and tried to resist.

The constant struggling and steady thrusting proved to be exactly what the man needed, her asshole was so tight he soon began to feel the pleasure building up within him as he force fucked her. Slowly he began to tighten his grip around Flo's throat as well as wrapping his other arm around her stomach. With a sudden explosion he let out a loud growl, cumming deep inside of her ass, his arms pulling so tight several of her vertebra pop audibly. After a few, final thrusts, the man let go of Flo and pulled out of her. With her apron in hand he cleaned himself off as he leaned against one of the aisle shelves. Flo still hadn't stopped crying by the time he stood up, she had also managed to sit up as well. Instead of saying anything to her he hauled off and punched her in the face hard enough to knock her out. “That's for making me chase you down.”

Marlene38EE
12-05-2011, 12:07 PM
Interesting and quite different character-selection!!
Really cool!!

Reddy
01-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Um. . . . . I may just have to write a Flo story myself. I think she could be on hot character. :icon095:

loobinator69
01-08-2012, 08:29 PM
quite interesting

johnseward88
01-11-2012, 12:26 AM
Colorful story.

Fanatic101
01-11-2012, 03:08 PM
I've found this character somewhat arousing. Good story

Skiz
02-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Great idea! I bet flo would be great in the sack.

Dr_Dee
01-02-2013, 05:58 PM
Awesome story keep them coming!