PDA

View Full Version : sharing

slaggysue
12-05-2011, 03:05 PM
please be nice this is my first post xxxx

We have been into sharing since the day we were married. My wife was a wild child and a nudist since before middle school! From what her dad and brother tells me she only wore clothes at school and would strip in the car on the way home. If she rode the bus she would strip as soon as the bus started pulling away. The boys loved her and encouraged her to do kinky things. the stories of her youth keep coming to me weekly of the wild and absolutely nasty things she did as a kid and we have been married 16 years now. I did marry her at a very young age and her dad let me because I was so much older with money.

Anyway several years ago Ellen worked two afternoons a week at a small black bar on the rough side of town as a waitress. Not your regular waitress! The bar did not open till 8pm and she would go to work at noon! She had one of the guys pick her up at out farm so that she could stay naked and once there she danced and partied with whomever came in the bar. the doors were locked so that anything went. they played with her tits ass and pussy all afternoon and at least three or four of the guys would fuck her in the bar with the other guys watching. We don't know how many times it turned into a gang bang but she got one at least twice a month with 6 or 7 well built black men.

After the bar closed the guys tried all sorts of things to get together with Ellen. They even paid for her to have a procedure that keeps her pussy from bleeding when she is on her period and her tubes tied so that she didn't have to take pills anymore. The guys also spent about a thousand bucks an a huge vine tattoo that starts at her left nipple with a huge flower and wraps all of the way around her twice and down into her pussy. It took hours and I was at work that day. The guys told me afterwards that the artist hesitated but after promises of taking care till it healed he tattooed the vine sprouting out of her pussy hole. It is a kinky thing of beauty!

The guys still pay for lots of things for her. Presents of huge dildos, videos of farm animals, gang bangs, enormous insertions and gaping ass and pussy videos. Ellen loves the insertion ones that leave a pussy gaping wide open! To my wild nudist farm wife the kinkier the better. if anyone asked her to do something she will try it even though it might be crazy.

Once last winter in our heated garage while partying with the guys she masturbated with a baseball bat. the guys were into it and so was Ellen so when one of the guys pulled out my rubber mallet out of the tool box and told her to try it she did. It was awesome as she took the huge black rubber hammer to her sloppy wet and loose hole. she moved it up and down till the head slipped into her used pussy. She moved it around and pushed as she twisted and pushed the handle this way and that. To all of our amazement she got the whole rubber mallet into her pussy, but then she quickly realized that it was stuck!

I mean that the handle was hanging out of her pussy but the head was so big it was tightly wedged into her hole and hung up on the inside of her pelvic bone. Being a trouper she partied on with the handle hanging out of her pussy. She looked concerned for a while but soon acted like she had alwasy had a hammer hanging out of her pussy. She said that it was hard to piss but other than that it was kinky of sexy!

We still played with her big tits and ass hole and teased her by pumping the huge hammer up and letting it slide back down. Her plan was to get drunk and hope one of us got it out while she was passed out. Lew, Mike and Larry were there but after they realized that their pussy was out of commission they became a bit frantic. After all her pussy was the main reason they were there!

One of them told Ellen that he should take her to a city about an hour away and they could get the thing out of her there. she told the guys to wait till she was drunk and then do what they wanted. she even teased the guys by telling them that she was getting used to it and liked the feeling of the heavy hammer bouncing around in her pussy.

She passed out later from vodka and we spread her legs wide open and began slowly twisting and moving the huge hammer head around. It was not coming out! Larry slipped four fingers in the back side of her pussy and Mike slipped his fingers into the front. they pulled and stretched her hole hard loosening up her muscle. After doing this for several minutes and testing the hammer her pussy was extremely loose and the hammer came right out. She never even woke up!

Every since she has become addicted to very big things in her pussy. The guys and her do wild things to stretch her pussy out wider every time and now days they can push the big black hammer into her pussy and take it out with ease! she loves to greet some of the guys with it hanging out of her pussy when they pull up our driveway. When I get home I never know what her and the guys will have wedged up in her pussy!

davesmistress
12-05-2011, 08:19 PM
Not to bad for a first attempt

Thanks and keep it up

hogetter
12-31-2011, 04:47 PM
Not bad!

ironeagle2
12-15-2012, 10:27 AM
its ok but cumm on that realy cant be true

Legend5511
01-07-2013, 07:15 PM