PDA

View Full Version : yesterday

slaggysue
12-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Yesterday Ellen's uncle from the table rock area invited us over to a barbeque. The first ting Ellen asked him on the phone was who was going to be there and was it OK for her to come naked. I could hear him laugh loudly telling his niece that he fully knew that if she could not come naked then she would not come at all and he said sure you can come naked. Everyone knows that Ellen and Uncle Lance fucked each others brains out back with she was still in school and they all still tease them about being to related to fuck. Ellen and Uncle Lance love the attention and they usually put on a show at every gathering by Ellen jumping on her uncles lap and kissing him sexily while he groups all over her sexy naked body right in front of everyone. The whole family has fucked Ellen many times, even one of the women!

Ellen and lance were working in the kitchen while his ribs smoked on the grill we all had a beer and Ellen was putting sauce in a bowl for the meat. she was leaning against the counter with her little slutty ass stuck out and her big tits were hanging over a bowl as she poured sauce in it for the meat. The bottle squirted sauce all over her right tit and kinky uncle Lance grabbed her tit and licked and sucked it off. Ellen stuck them out for his tongue and her nipples sprang to attention. She giggled and looked up at him as he smiled and they kissed. his big old hands went straight round her pulling her ass cheeks wider apart than the already are and as he pulled her up to him all eight of his fingers slipped into her wet pussy. they made out for a few minutes with his fingers stretching her loose pussy wide open and then he dropped her spun her around and pulled his old stiff cock out and slammed it into her from behind.

He rammed his nieces pussy like a machine until he pulled out to far and then rammed it into her ass by mistake. She jumped forward but his cock was already balls deep. he rammed her hard know knowing that she had spent the night with three black guys in an old abandon house in the projects the night before. In between deep thrusts into her he was telling her that he missed her bad and had always hoped that she would have moved in with him right out of high school. Ellen was squealing and her tits flopping all over the place as she assured him that she loved him loved black cock more and I let her have as much as she wanted. He rammed her again then blew his sperm all up in her ass.

Ellen grabbed her slit with one hand and his balls with the other ass eh masturbated herself while he pumped sperm into her ass. She told him that he could fuck her anytime he wanted and even let his friends have her too. He told her that that sounded fun as his cock slowly slipped out of her now stretched out ass hole. Ellen came all over her hands dripping juice all over the floor and down her inner thighs. She reached down bending at her waist to pick up the cap to the sauce and her ass hole gape a mile wide. it just stayed open even as she stood up! We both looked at it and chuckled knowing that the rest of the family was going to see cum all over that gaping hole. they went back to cooking and chatting like nothing happened.

slaggysue
12-05-2011, 03:20 PM
I was loading firewood down by the creek yesterday and Ellen was hanging out with one of her black boyfriends. He is actually many years olde than me making him near sixty! That is more than 20 years older than Ellen. Ellen had a small fire in our outdoor fireplace because it had been pretty cool out that morning. Being naked constantly she likes warm weather best. I had just split the last piece when they came walking from the house. Ellen was proudly teasing me with a large amount of cum leaking from her freshly used pussy and ass.

I told her it was about time I needed help loading the firewood. she grabbed a piece and when she bent over her holes both fell open and were coated with hot sperm. My wife might be a slut but she can work as hard as a lot of men. She and I loaded the wood with her boyfriend tossing a few pieces in the truck complaining about his back. I teased him that he probably hurt it fucking Ellen and he laughed agreeing. We teased her about nearly killing a few men in the past with her wild fucking. Larry reminded us about on time in the bar when Ellen was naked on the bar top and the guys were taking turns fucking her ass on the pool table afterwards. She reminded us that there were five that time.

After several more stories Kellen was trying to rape Larry and me. HE was spent and I Am no good in front of others so Ellen was telling Larry to call in someone for her to fuck. I fired up the diesel truck and they got in with my slut wife in the middle. AI told her to shift to first adn we took off up to the house. I laughed and asked her if she had ever fuck a truck for Larry. she smiled and moved her pussy over the stick shirt and sat on it. the black knob was nearly a foot in her when i hit a bump. Her leg muscles flexed, she yelped and jumped so high she hit her head on the truck cab. Larry and I laughed but when I reached to shift the next time the knob was gone. her wild pussy pulled of my knob and it was somewhere up in her.

We teased her all of the way to the house but she never even checked her pussy to see how deep it was in her hot hole. She jumped out grabbed a beer and pissed won both legs as we unloaded the wood by the house.

slaggysue
12-05-2011, 03:22 PM
That afternoon was nothing out of the ordinary. We worked on stacking the wood casually drinking a few beers and then Ellen got horny and fucked both of us on the patio before Larry left for home. I don't usually join in but she looked way to hot to just watch. Before Larry left he got a call and he and Ellen talked to someone while I moved the truck to the driveway. By the time I walked around the house Ellen was sucking his cock hard trying to get him hard again. He was spent and she finally gave up. He thanked me for letting him spend time with Ellen and kissed her and left. I asked what made her go so crazy and she smiled and told me that Larry had set her up with a stud with a cock 13 inches long and very thick. He told her that only one woman he knew of had e3ver taken the whole thing to the balls and he wanted Ellen to show him and hie friends that she could do it. I smacked her ass and asked her if she was going to show off for a lot or was it going to be just Larry and the huge cock.

My slut wife was so excited she could barely speak and said that Larry assured her that there was going to be lots of guys watching her do it and it would be a big party. I asked where and she said next Friday afternoon. I said that I had to work and she should do it after I got home. I asked her if she had ever seen this stud before and she said no that he had moved up here from Louisiana. She said that Larry told her that he was very uneducated and kind of dumb acting.

They had seen his cock while pissing at the bar and it hung to his knee cap when soft. Ellen nearly came just telling me about it. I joked with her that she had better do some stretching exorcizes to get ready. She spent the next three days humping everything on the farm. she had tools, toys, ball bats, and some very hard long cocks in her pussy. I went to bed on evening after helping and watching her fuck everything she could find. even her farm lovers were worn out.

Friday I took off early because I could not miss the kinky fucking. Larry and the stud man was there. He was stupid to say the least, but he was drinking beer and playing with Ellen's big tits when i pulled up. No one else was there yet but Larry was sitting in a chair watching Ellen and the fat black many getting acquainted in the back yard. I grabbed a beer and Ellen waved to me as the fat guy started fingering her ass from behind. He was very stupid and rough. My wife is short slim with big natural tits and this guy was tall, fat and not shaven or clean looking.

Ellen looked like a midget to him as he explored her body with his big dirty looking hands. Ellen was so ready to fuck this nasty guy it was incredible. Her nipples were sticking out out a mile long and he was pulling and twisting them hard. Ellen's stretched out and hot pussy was leaking juice down her thighs to her knees. The big man bent her over and was pulling her wet puss apart making her stretched out hole fall open wide and deep.

Ellen reached back and grabbed the guys huge cock through his pants and squeezed it. the dumb guy nearly came in his pants. and Ellen knew that she had to take care of him now. Larry tried to slow them down but the stupid guys had to fuck something right then. My wife had her pussy so stretched out and loose that as soon as the stud had his monster cock flopped out of his pants he sank ten inches into her wild pussy. both of them let out a groan that echoed off of the barn and house. The dumb huge stud pulled back and then rammed his monster cock into Ellen and it sank to his balls. she let out a yell and he pulled back and sank deep again. it looked as if he was trying to get his whole body into her pussy he was ramming her so hard. They fucked for only ten m minutes before the stud let go and came so much it squirted out around his cock as he continued to hammer her. She was going crazy on his cock and when he finally pulled out it was like she had lost her mind. She spun around and tried to swallow the duds cock in her mouth. It was way to fat and log but she made a spectacle of herself trying. the others started showing up as she sucked this guy's donkey cock.

Her ass was stuck up in the air and her hole gaped so deep it was like we were looking into a hollow woman. Her hole was huge and hung open like there were no muscles at all. Larry pointed to her puss to the guys as they came over and grabbed drinks. they were amazed and wanted to she her ruck the huge cock that she was trying to suck. by then the stupid huge man was hard again and he grabbed her and spun her around and sank his giant cock into her in one stroke. the other guys could not believe how easy she took that huge cock. this time he fucked her standing, walking around with her hanging onto his belly and then laying in the yard with her on top showing us a clear view of her ass while she humped his huge cock.

One of the guys that showed up was wearing only sweats and pulled out his cock and shoved it into her ass. she reached back to feel the cock as it slipped into her wet ass hole but never looked back. Ellen put on her best show and we partied till late in the night. she was fucked at least 18 times!