PDA

View Full Version : XXX Camping

slaggysue
12-08-2011, 04:39 PM
Last week a long time friend of mine asked if he and six of his friends could camp out in our woods. We have many acres of wooded land along a rocky creek on our farm and I love to camp out myself so I told him they could camp anytime they wanted. The men have formed a club since they have worked together for the last 19 years and all are set to retire in the near future.

They have government jobs and that is why they can retire so early in life. The club is named for their heritage and is an African name as the men are all black. Friday after I got home from work the guys called and said that they were almost at our farm and asked what my wife was wearing. That is a stupid question as three of them knew well that she is a nudist. She and the three have been lovers for ten years now and get together every week for some three and foursomes on the farm.

Ellen had gone down earlier in the day and mowed the camp area to make it nice for the guys to camp. She had just gotten back to the house when I got home so she had not even had a chance to shower after mowing and dragging some wood up to the fire pit for the guys to burn. I asked my sexy naked wife if I needed to get the chain saw and saw up more for their campfire and she said that it might be a good idea and I grabbed it and we rode down in the truck for me to see what a good job she had done. Before we jumped into the truck had to take a pee in the yard.

Her legs and feet were covered in mud and dirt as well as the rest of her body from the blowing grass and dust from the mower. Ellen is a hard working naked wife and she sweats so her wet hot body gets very dirty on the farm. I wasn't surprised to see that she had the woods looking like a state park. She had even set up a few lawn chairs around the fir ring and had enough wood pulled up that the guys might not need another stick all weekend. She has been in love with two of the guys for many years and no wonder, they have 9 and 10 inch thick black cocks!

I pulled a few logs out of the underbrush that my naked little wife could not do and she tossed some sticks in the pit to light and get the fire going. she looked so sexy in the thick green of the spring grass and trees that I had to have her pussy from behind. she loves to take care of me before or after her boyfriends come so that she can give all of her attention to them. She grabbed a hold on a chair and I rammed my stiff cock into her hot already dripping pussy from behind. AI love her little ass as my hips ram into it and I came in less than ten minutes. She was so horny that she came as well but that was only a warm up for her weekend!

She was acting silly and humping the air after I pulled out my cock and pretended to be getting fucked by a wild animal. Being always naked and having threesomes and foursomes weekly she has no idea that what she was doing was not normal for women to do. She lives in her own world of wild sex and nudism and I love her for it. She is also a very honest and loving wife never lying to me or blowing lots of money on stupid things. We have no secrets.

After her play fucking act we opened my cooler and pulled out a refreshing cold beer and joked about all of the fun she was going to have with the guys till Sunday when they were breaking camp and going home. We watched our long drive from where we were to catch the guys and show them the way to the woods but we didn't have to. Her regular boyfriends remembered the way through the farm from a previous camp out years before. Two suv's pulled up into the woods and the guys were all VERY happy to see Ellen's sexy naked and now used body. All six guys gave her hugs kisses and lots of quick feels of her naked 5'3", 34E-28-37 body. One of the guys we had never met was already ready to give her his fat black cock and the other guys told him to go ahead and get it while it was fresh and they would put up the tents and barbeque grill.

Everyone went to work including the guy that was in lust with Ellen's hot ass. He had her bent over the same chair I did only fifteen minutes earlier pumping her with his fat black cock. Ellen is red haired with lots of freckles on her pale skin and her big tits even have freckles on them so the black guys look very sexy pumping her white ass. The five working kept giving the two fucking lots of trouble and joked about them as they got the camp ready.

The guy fucking Ellen had spun her around, picked her up with her legs wrapped around his waist and was carrying her around with his fat cock still up in her pussy and showed off to the other guys. One slapped his ass and told him to quit showing off because he knew that his cock was shorter than his. every one laughed and finished their work listening to Ellen and the guy grunting and then finally cumming on each other. That was enough for one guy and he fucked Ellen as soon as the first guys cock fell out of her now wet used pussy. The guys are all in the forties and of various shapes and sizes.

Ellen is just like she was fifteen years ago and looks great. After she let this guy pound her with his long cock and they came she told them she needed a break and a drink. They had fired up the campfire and already had the grill smoking and the party was on with music from a Tahoe. The guys and Ellen and I talked and were having a lot of fun teasing Ellen and just joking around. Every few minutes one of the guys would hold Ellen and kiss her like they were going to devour her. she massages their crotches and the two that she had already fucked left their pats off and let their shirts hang over their cocks. They were getting used to Ellen's way of living!

By dark every one but the oldest had the pleasure of sliding their hard black cocks in and put of her pussy and they were now teasing her about doing her ass. One guy pulled her over him as he lay on the tail gate of the Tahoe and she got on top of him and sank onto his cock. another moved behind them and slipped his cock into her ass and they fucked her long and hard. The Tahoe bounced and shook for nearly thirty minutes before the two guys pumped Ellen full. She came more times than we could count and put on a great show.

now very well fucked Ellen wanted to party and drink. It was dark and we ate the food from the grill and the guys tossed their sleeping bags into their tents. One of the oldest guys said that he was drunk and went to bed. They called him a lightweight. Ellen was fired up and had a conversation going using her arms and hands and whole body to express what she was telling everyone. she is a funny girl. Now that everyone was pretty tipsy they were doing kinky things to Ellen and she wasn't even paying attention as she told her big stories. One guy got behind her and grabbed her tits ass he talked and shook them as if they had a life of their own. she paid no attention so he moved his hands down to her ass and began fingering her holes from behind. she only smiled a little as he pushed four of his fingers into her pussy then fingered her ass at the same time. suddenly she stopped talking and stuck her ass out for him. he really stretched her holes out good with his five fingers and she suddenly came standing there.

We all clapped as if it was a show. After getting her breath she curtsied and then went on telling her story. another guy passed out in his tent. That left four and me. The guys were now sitting on chairs around the hot fire all wearing only shirts. Ellen of course naked and now sitting on the guys she had been fucking for over ten years. he is very large and Ellen looks like a baby in his lap. She was teasing him by reaching under her little ass and squeezing his cock in her hand. He was quiet as the others told stories and showed signs of being well fucked, well fed and tiered.

Even with Ellen's little white hand playing with his cock and he massaging her tits while we watched he finally told us it was his time to pass out. Ellen got up and entered his tent. The other guys asked Ellen if she would sleep with them in their tent and she eagerly followed them and soon were whispering and fucking. I went to the house and to my own bed.

This was the first night of two and two more days!:icon121::icon121::icon121:

Pantyluver1009
11-07-2017, 08:28 PM
Got to love it...

comsmith22
11-28-2017, 07:33 PM
Interesting and Hot... Hope to see day 2...