PDA

View Full Version : XXX Camping 2

slaggysue
12-08-2011, 04:46 PM
I made coffee the next morning as soon as the sun had come up. I decided to walk to the camp with the coffee and some cups for the guys and my wild slut wife. The camp was dead quiet and they were all still passed out. the tent Ellen was in was unzipped and wide open. She was lying on him with her legs spread on either side of his legs face down on him. His shinny black cock was still sticking up into her hot used pussy with cum leaking out all over his balls. My little slut wife has been doing things like this our whole fifteen years of marriage and for many years before. I guess that makes her an expert!

Ellen was still passed out from not sleeping much and fucking a lot but the guys was awake and slowly moving his stiff cock up into her pussy. He saw me and smiled and carefully reached to each of her ass cheeks and pulled them wider open for me to watch his cock slipping up into her deep. He is the guy with ten inches of black meat! NO one else was awake so I stood watching his huge cock slither up into my slut wife’s shaved and well used white pussy. It was very exciting to watch in full daylight his fat long cock going deep into my wife’s wild naked pussy. She felt him and ground her pussy down onto his cock to get every inch in her. I noticed in the light that Ellen was filthy from being naked and getting fucked all over the place as well as from doing all of the mowing the day before. I laughed to myself knowing that my wild slut would stay that way forever if she could.

Now Ellen and Johnny were fucking hard and waking the other guys up. Big M. was next to them and woke up with a super stiff cock. He rolled on top of Ellen’s hot and dirty ass and sank his cock into her loose used ass hole and they fucked her hard. It took the two guys fifteen minutes and a lot of sweat to cum and Ellen was screaming with them. AS soon as their cocks slipped out of her holes she got up and gave me a kiss and took coffee. We all complemented my slut wife on how sexy she is and looked in the woods that morning. She did a slow sexy dance around the smoking fire and made sure to show us her gaping ass hole and loose pussy. She hugged kissed, straddled the guys one at a time telling them that if it was possible she could live out in the woods with them forever.

One of the new guys asked her if there was anything that she would not do. The other guys assured him that if he could think it up then she would do it and she just grinned in agreement. He asked her if she liked to masturbate with stuff in front of men and she asked what he had in mind. He handed her a beer bottle and she sat in the dirt by the fire and pushed it all of the way into her pussy till nothing showed and then stood up. Dirt fell from her ass and she turned and let the guy feel up inside of her dripping loose hole to feel it. HE smiled and slipped some fingers up in her ass and asked if there was room for another one. She giggled and told him to try it. Ellen was so loose from all of the black dick all night that the second bottle slipped up into her with ease as she stood bent over his lap.

She walked around showing off her ass to us as we talked about what to do next. One of the guys kept using mud to draw on her big tits and and chest so she stuck them out and let him have fun. :icon121::icon121::icon121: