PDA

View Full Version : XXX Camping last part enjoy xx

slaggysue
12-08-2011, 04:51 PM
The guys are all good people but just have a wild side like Ellen. With the one guy massaging mud into her big tits she was getting very horny. I am sure that she was feeling the size and weight of the bottles in her pussy and ass too. Ellen has absolutely no modesty when it comes to being naked, pissing and fucking. The bigger the crowd the better as far as she is concerned. Once about ten years ago we went to a big club in East St Louis and she fucked two guys on stage in front of at least a hundred people and then stayed naked for the next hour letting everyone play with her big tits and finger her dripping pussy as she danced. Back then we went to bars a lot and she always found a back room to fuck some lucky black guys. Sometimes one and other times four or five!

After Larry got done Ellen’s big tits were heavy with thick brown mud slinging with her every move. Ellen was horny and began fingering her pussy as she drank another beer. Big M started the grill back up and put on some big pork shoulder roast with lots of spices and began slow cooking it. Some of these guys were the ones that a year ago paid for her to have her uterus fixed so that she never bleeds during her period, her tubes tied and a new tattoo on her thigh next to her pussy. Another guy is wanting to pay for her to get her natural 34E’s pumped up to GG’s and have her pussy permanently fixed so that it never grows hair. He also wants her to get a piercing in each nipple and a big one in her pussy lips.

He told her that it would really be a conversation piece when he and his friends hang out with her naked little ass. Now these guys were trying to talk her into the boob job and piercings. Ellen separated her feet in the dirt and thrust out her pussy and pulled her loose wet lips apart and asked where the guys thought she should get the piercing. As she did the beer bottle in her loose pussy shot out and the one in her ass slipped down and hung in the air half out. She instinctively played with her clit and nearly came as she waited for the guys to tell her what to do.

It had been about 24 hours and Ellen and the guys had been fucking off and on for at least 16 of it. They had been asking her to tell stories of how she got to be such a slut and how young she was when she started. They were as shocked as I was to hear that she could not remember a time in her life that she wasn't fucking big long cocks. She told them about her brother and his friends fucking her when her pussy was so small that they held her over them and slowly let her sink down on them. of course the guys had to try it so that they could imagine her sexy little body fucking at that age.

She even told them about getting pregnant when she was eleven and hoping it was going to be by their German Shepard so that she could have puppies! Ellen even told them about her fucking every k-9 on her side of town and how horny she used to get watching the big pack that was hanging around her house hoping for some hot pussy in the back yard. She admitted that she only did the big ones but she did them as many times as they wanted. the guys wanted to see her having fun like that and one took off to town to get his pit bull.

I needed to finish.

That evening the guys and Ellen were pretty tired but kept up the shots and beer. I was the only one with clothes on and all I had was a pair of shorts. They passed Ellen around and she sucked and fucked them till after dark and they all were passing out in their chairs and Ellen passed out face down int hei8dirt as one of her farm lovers gave her a good deep fucking. she never even knew that they tied.

I wasn't nearly as drunk and the others and after the camp got quiet I checked out my slut wife in the dim firelight. she was laying with one leg out causing her ravaged pussy and ass holes to gape open. there were tons of gnats and bugs all over her wet pussy and ass just like a farm animal. sperm was oozing out of her gaping holes and running over her slit and dripping in the dust making mud. Big M was the only one awake and he checked her nasty body out with me. we joked about how she looked like a wild animal. he joked that with her smelly pussy so open a coyote might come by and take advantage. I reminded him of our two labs and he whistled for them.

It must have been about midnight when he passed out in his chair and the guys were all snoring. I tried to wake Ellen but she just moaned and reached her hand under her pussy and stuck a few fingers inside so I left her there in the dirt. I heard water splashing and one of the guys big black dicks was pissing and he didn't even wake up. I could see that they were going to be passed out a long time so I went to bed.

I woke pretty early and headed back to the camp. Ellen was still passed out but the guys were packing up. As soon as I got there they had to tell me of Ellen waking them up in the night fucking the labs. the guys were so turned on by it I thought they would never stop talking. They said that after she did them both she passed out again. They all told me thanks and they would love to fuck her once more but her pussy 3was way to nasty and that they would wait till she showered.

She finally woke and rolled over sitting on her ass in the dirt. i seconds a huge gush of piss flooded from her gaping pussy and she laughed as the guys watched. it flooded around her dirty ass making mud and she just sat there yawning and stretching. Lew grabbed her dirty hand and pulled her up so that he could give her a hug and tell her thanks and that he would see her soon. the others did to but no one wanted her dirty pussy till next time.

she even tried to get one of them to fuck her but they told her she needed a bath. After they left she said her head hurt and she needed to get fucked. I asked how many times a day she needed cock and she told me that if I really knew how many times she fucked something with a big cock while I was at work I would be shocked!:icon121::icon121::icon121: