PDA

View Full Version : The great outdoors

slaggysue
12-08-2011, 05:17 PM
I think everyone gets frisky outdoors when the weather is warm and sun on their swimsuit clad bodies. Last summer my wife and I spent four days camping along the Black River in Missouri. We decided to go during the week because it would be much less crowded and we could get away with being naked a lot of the time. One of our younger friends talked us into taking him along and we packed four the three days on the river banks. We had a big tent, sleeping bags, two coolers heavy with drinks and food and we olny took the clothes on our backs.

Derek and I wore swim trunks and t-shirts, Ellen wore a wispy little green g-string and a cutoff white spaghetti strap top that let the bottoms of her very ample 34E tits hang out as she bounced around. Her long hard nipples stuck out like coat hooks on a wall as she pranced around loading the canoes showing off her hot ass and big tits to the canoe rental guys.

Derek is a black guy that we met about a year ago and is not married. He is also younger than us and he and Ellen are so in lust with each other that can't keep their hands to themselves. Now nearly a hundred miles from home they were sluts. I mean we parked at the canoe resort and they hauled us and our canoes and gear 35 miles upstream in an old nasty bus. Ellen and Derek sat together slobbering all over each mother's face and Derek moved to her big hard nipples and pulled the shirt over them. I sat across the isle and Derek's huge black cock nearly shot out of the top of his waist band. Ellen, now out of her mind with lust, moved her horny ass over his cock and sat straight down on all ten inches. I saw the bus driver look in the mirror at them and smile. His name was Paul.

Paul was tall and skinny and had not shaved in days. Besides watching Ellen fucking her black boyfriend a few rows back he talked and asked lots of questions. Ellen and Derek kept up on the conversation and soon it turned to sex and what fun we were going to have on the river. Paul let us know that his house was long the river and we would be passing it about the time we were to set up camp for the first night.

I told Paul that he should come down and find us. he assured us that he would as he puled down a long gravel road to the put in point of our trip. It was only 9AM but it was already hot. Ellen stood up letting Derek's slippery wet black cock fall from her pussy and never even made an attempt at slipping her g-string back over her shaved pale and freckles pussy. She is a red head so she is freckled everywhere.

Paul was very interrested in my hot little slut wife and knew that she was a slut. he helped load our canoes and even managed to get Ellen to pull out her big tits so that he could take a picture of them before we set off. Ellen striped and Paul told her that she was a hottie and that Derek and I were two very lucky guys. He also told us that we should be careful about being naked because sometimes park rangers are out looking for that kind of thing.

Ellen gave Paul a sloppy kiss and he assured us that he would find us that evening before dark. The day was perfect and Ellen was a horny slut. we canoed down the river for at least two hours before stopping for a beer break. Ellen had been n naked and Derek had been pulling his canoe up to ours and fingering her pussy and sucking her hard nipples as we floated. By noon her all three were almost drunk and having a blast. Derek and Ellen had fucked standing in the river, which was easy since she was already naked.

We ate a lite lunch and jumped into our canoes and slowly floated down the river again. we had seen two boats and another canoe of fishermen. they gave Ellen a big smile and one stopped and talked to us a while asking what we were doing that night. He said that he was a local. Amazingly we forgot his name the minute he pulled away. Now the middle of the afternoon we were really getting crazy. Ellen was pretty bold and had forgotten all of Paul's warnings about being naked. more boaters and a few canoes were passing us. They all seem quite happy with Ellen's naked body.

There was a small cliff to jump from so Ellen and Derek did it many times while I held our canoes from floating away. Once while standing on the big rock Derek grabbed Ellen's hips and pulled her naked ass back onto his raging hardon. It was just then a canoe rounded the bend in the river with two guys fishing. Ellen stood up straight wiht derek's long cock nearly its full ten inches up her pussy and she and he talked to the fishermen. they loved Ellen's big tits and asked where we were staying. Now we had at least four more men that knew we were staying on the river all night. They quickly realized that Derek was fucking Ellen and they told him to pump the slut. He pulled back bent Ellen over and really slammed her pussy as the guys cheered him on and floated by.

Ellen was yelling out and cumming all over his cock by the time he exploded into her pussy for the second time out on the river. They kissed and then jumped into the cool water and swam to the canoes and we paddled on. Ellen got in with him this time and they were kinky and nasty. Ellen faced backwards and had her legs spread wide open teasing Derek as he paddled. Derek told her to do something kinky and she took a cold beer from the cooler and pushed it up into her pussy and then moved back and told him to take it out of her. he pulled the beer and out and made a big deal of sniffing it before he took the first drink.

we found our stopping point for the night and I could see off in the distant hillside an old white farm house. I guessed that it was Paul's and I soon found out I was right because an old truck bounded over the rough pasture right towards us. Ellen and Derek were playing around again and I was sitting in a fold up chair that I had packed drinking a beer as Paul yelled over the fence that he had brought tons of beer and firewood. Ellen and Derek had turned over once fooling around and she lost her g-string and shirt down the river so she was going to be naked the rest of the trip and for the ride home.

Paul joined iin as if he had been our best frind for life. He was funny and to all of our surprise the tall skinny guy was built like a stud horse!! Even Derek was put to shave by this skinny unshaven and not to fresh smelling hillbilly. Paul and Ellen ended up swimming in the river to cool off as Derek and I talked in amazement at how well endowed our new friend was. soon Ellen had his huge cock in her hands and she stroked him hard in seconds.

He grabbed her from behind like Derek did on the big rock and he pushed his huge cock into her used hot pussy. They fucked standing in the mud along the bank. Ellen looked very sexy taking 11 inches of fat white cock. It was the first white cock I had seen her fuck in years, besides my own. They sun was still over the hills but shadows were growing long. I built a big fire and Derek set up the tent as Ellen and Paul fucked all over the place. Derek looked a bit disappointed because Ellen and Paul were getting in on so much. by the time I got brats going on the fire we wee all sitting around the fire on logs and my chair. Ellen was sitting right on the bare ground with her hot pussy leaking a puddle of foamy cum in the sandy dirt under it. :icon121::icon121::icon121:

slaggysue
12-08-2011, 05:19 PM
A little more while I have time to write.

We were all talking about how sexy Ellen is and eating our dinner with plenty of beer when he heard the sound of a high speed motor boat coming up the river. We had seen shoal runner boats before but we are still amazed by how they can skim shallow water so fast. When it came in site it was some of the fishermen from early that afternoon. They pulled up on the bank next to our canoes and jumped out smiling from ear to ear when they saw that Ellen was still naked.

Ellen was still covered in mud from fucking Paul earlier along the bank and looked wild. When the boat pulled up she walked her mud covered feet and legs out and greeted the guys with handshakes and excited conversation. They men brought more drinks. We all had to laugh at their story of how they got the boat. It was a friend of a friend and they said that they worked all afternoon on borrowing it so that they could come up to see Ellen's hot little body and big tits again. They appeared to be drunker than us!

It was a few short minutes and Ellen had the guys playing with her big tits and soon she was bending over the cooler letting her used and stretched pussy gape wide open for them to see into. They were in love! Ellen talked wild sexy talk and all five of the guys and me played with her all night long.

Details coming later!!!

davesmistress
12-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the new addition

Rich_Dyck
01-03-2012, 01:03 PM
sounds like some good times. Thanks

jbrick
01-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Wish that would happen to me

fomostuff
01-14-2012, 03:17 PM
You are from Wales, yet you went on a float/ camping trip to the Black river in Missouri, USA.. Is this really your story because I seem to remember reading it before???????

nickpop91
05-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Man you are lucky