PDA

View Full Version : The great outdoors Cont

slaggysue
12-08-2011, 05:25 PM
The next morning the two boat guys woke up in the tent with Ellen. Derek and I were up early and making a morning fire. The guys and Ellen had a quickie and ran out telling us that the owner of the boat was going to be pissed if they didn't have it back soon. Ellen watched then leave and Derek stood behind her letting his long far black cock stick between her legs letting the guys that he was going to get her pussy next.

Before I could blink my eyes Derek slammed his morning wood into Ellen's ass from behind. He fucked her deep and herd and she yelped like a puppy each time his black cock sank to his balls. I stuck out my stiff cock and she tried to suck it while he fucked her ass. We three exploded almost together in minutes. Cows were coming down to the river for a drink and we paid them no attention as we fucked. Ellen had cum pouring from her loose used ass and pussy as we packed back up and set out on another day of canoeing, swimming and sun burning.

Beer wasn't all that tasty that morning so we drank a soda and some water as we slowly paddled down the river. It was beautiful and no one talked much about sex till noon. Now Derek was getting used to our wild little lady being naked and even though she is a very beautiful woman he was not so consumed with her nakedness. We both put sunscreen on her covering every inch. He teased some by rubbing it into her pussy lips but she said that it wasn't meant to go there and he stopped.

We three opened a beer about one that Afternoon. since we had been on the river many times we knew where we were and was ahead of schedule. we passed a few old cabins and a couple of outfitters. Ellen's big tits and naked body caught attention every time. one lady wasn't very happy and let Ellen know. Ellen yelled back as we floated by that the river had taken her clothes and had no choice. That got Derek going again and he paddled up to Ellen in the front of my canoe and made a big deal of squeezing her tits and kissing her in a very kinky manner as we paddled on down the water.

Some more fishermen were in this area and most were retired men. They all smiled and commented on Ellen's choice of tanning methods. One guy about 60 was more than appreciative and pulled his canoe along with ours and could not take his eyes from Ellen. He apparently had bee without sex for a long time because he was nearly cumming in his pants he was so excited. we pulled over and let him get to know Ellen while we sipped another beer.

Ellen did her thing and showed him every tiny line of her many nature tattoos. he was mostly interested in the butterfly on her pussy lips. She finally started kissing him and he was ready to fuck right there. Ellen took his shorts off and walked him into the river. they fucked standing in the chest deep water. The guy got off so hard I thought he was going to have a heart attack! He was with us the rest of the day and talked Derek into fucking Ellen about 4pm so that he could watch a black cock in a white pussy. he had to fuck her again right afterwords.

We are for real. She is a wild slut and amazes me every day with her wild sexy attitude. I have met a few other couples like us but the man or woman was a real ass hole. to meet us on the street you would think we are like every else. Ellen is 128, 34E-28-34 and pale skinned and freckled. She has long red hair down her back and it can cover her big natural tits. Her skin is pale to the point that her nipples and pussy are not visible from a few feet back. even when she bends over and her ass cheeks gape wide apart her pussy and ass hole are not pink. It comes from living naked and fucking every big dick she meets her whole life.

The old guy had fallen in love and Ellen and "Robert" was kissing and playing around with our slut all of the time. He loved pinching and pulling on her pale colored freckled nipples. Ellen had tripped and fallen into a deep mud hole along the waters edge and just lay there with her legs spread wide fingering her wet pussy. Robert jumped into the mud beside her and grabbed her big tits and began pulling and twisting her nipples as if he was trying to tear them off. Ellen loves rough sex! He asked Derek if her nipples were always that pale colored. Derek told him that he had only known her for the last three years but they had always been like that as far as he knew. He was massaging mud into her big tits and she was really getting close to another orgasm. I pulled out our cooler and said that this place was our camp spot for the night. Robert being the pervert that he was pulled out his cock and pushed it with a load of slimy mud into her loose hole and they fucked right there.
Derek and I set up the tent and teased them of looking like pi9gs after he pulled out his old cock from her gaping loose pussy. He had pushed a gallon of mud up in her and all she did was tease us about her being a wild animal.

Robert was now spent for a while and Derek and I were really giving Ellen trouble about being a horny river slut. We teased her every time she moved because mud poured out of her wild nasty pussy and ran down her legs. Ellen is never shy and was making sure that Robert saw every muddy dip of cum that poured out of her gaping hole. She teased him constantly till we all four nearly jumped out of our skin when a huge mangy mutt came into our camp sniffing around. It was dirty and had lots of burrs and things stuck in its long stinky hair.

The guys and I started to chase it away when Ellen jumped in front of the nasty big dog and told us to leave him alone. The big stinky thing stuck his nose into her crotch and licked her. that was all he needed to do and he had a permanent girlfriend. to say we lost her that night would be an understatement! We finally went sto sleep around midnight listening to her moaning off int he weeds.

the next morning was a rough one. Ellen and had passed out laying half in and half out of the tent. That means that the flap was left open and we were all attacked by mosquitoes. Ellen's hot steaming ass was covered in a swarm of gnats, mosquitoes, flies and what ever else lived in the sand and gravel along the river. She didn't even notice as I helped her up to get a drink out of the cooler. her pussy gaped a mile wide as she leaned over to fish a drink from the icy water.

Derek was next out of the tent followed by old Robert. Robert jumped into the river to wake up and said he had to get on down to meet his friends before noon. He gave Ellen a goodbye kiss and thanked us for letting him play with our wild little lady. He grabbed his cooler and left us watching him float along with the current. Ellen stood with her feet in the water and pissed as if she didn't know she was doing it and Derek grabbed her and carried her out to deep water for a wake-up swim. I followed them in because there is nothing that feels better than a cool swim after drinking too much the night before. we splashed around and finally packed up and floated down to our truck. The kid that greeted us on the bank to pull out our canoes was extremely helpful with Ellen but told her to stay out of sight of the other campers in the campground.

I put the stuff in the back of our truck and we three got in the front seat for the drive home. Ellen played the stereo and her and Derek bounced around in the seat and kissed and he played with her big tits as we rode along the curvy roads. Her is a pick from along the river the second day.

It was a great time but exhausting. I think we slept for twelve hours after we got home. The crazy thing was we woke up about nine on Friday night. We stepped out in the back yard as she sun went out of sight and my crazy wife asked me if I wanted a beer since I didn't have to work for two more days. I said sure and checked my cell phone as she went to our outdoor bar and grabbed two.

Her labs bounced up on her and she had to pet and kiss them a lot since we had been gone for three days. One of Ellen's long time loves had been tryi9ng to get a hold of me to see if he could stop by for some of Ellen's hot pussy and ass. Without saying anything I texted him, sure if it isn't to late. My phone lit up almost immediately and he was bringing a friend over. It would be nearly ten before his lights came down the drive and Ellen and I had been laughing about our big river trip.

She saw the lights and turned to see who was getting out of the truck. she saw that It was big M and ran to him with wide arms. his friend moved in behind her as she hugged and kissed big M. and squeezed her into a sandwich. It wasn't long till they were doing that for real. I partied and watched them fucking till after midnight then went back to sleep. It sucks being older than the group.:icon121::icon121::icon121: