PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Tuesday

slaggysue
12-08-2011, 05:47 PM
We love to have fun with my wife's sexy body. She has been very open sexually since a kid in school. I have enjoyed her open attitude for over 15 years now and it has been wild sometimes. Yesterday we were home after a work day and she was very flirty. Being many years older than her I was quick to cum and she was not satisfied. She was on the phone and by dark three guys pulled down our drive ready for some of her sexy body. Living out in the country she stays naked all of the time at home and she greeted the guys flirtatiously naked in the yard.

She walked out to the dusty dry drive making sure to let her big tits swing from side to side and she swayed her sexy little ass with every step. One tall black guy grabbed her up and they kissed with sloppy tongues as the other two watched in amazement. They did not know Ellen so this was completely new to them. Later they told me that the whole thing was like a dream. The tall guy and her kept kissing and he groped her big naked tits putting on a great show for the new guys. They stood close smiling from ear to ear. Finally the tall guy pulled his mouth off of hers and Larry introduced the other two middle aged guys. I walked out form our covered patio and they two new guys looked a bit startled.

Larry introduced them to me and reminded them that I was cool with my wild wife fucking other guys. Larry asked me to grab a sack in the car and the other two carried a heavy cooler to our patio. I had a small fire in the pit and the hot tub was bubbling. The guys loved our party pad and told me that my wife was one hot piece of ass and they were afraid that she would be some kind of ugly bitch. I told them to check her out and they did. Ellen was in heaven with the three black guys and they played for the next hour getting to know each other. No one fucked, but the guys were sporting wood as they grabbed her big tits and hot little ass. Ellen was so horny that she had her fingers in her pussy and blatantly played with her own nipples for the guys to watch. It was several drinks and an hour later when she could not handle another minute longer and pulled out a long stiff black cock and started sucking it. Larry watched her for a minute as his friend’s dark skinned cock disappeared down her throat.

He pulled down his shorts and pushed his 9 inch cock into her hungry shaved white pussy. The three fucked hard with the guy in front ramming his 9 inches all of the way down her throat. She is excellent at giving head and showed off for the guys. The guy in her pussy pulled out and he traded places with Larry. Larry slammed his big cock into her pussy and fucked her from behind.

I had some music playing and the three guys took turns fucking my wild farm slut for an hour. It was then that one asked if she liked anal and she stuck her horny ass out and he pushed his cock into it. The other two talked with me and Larry was telling him that he had been fucking Ellen for ten years now. He could not believe it and asked if I was ok with it. I told him, with a laugh, that she was much to wild for one man and I was glad they came out to give me a hand with her!

The new guy asked if I was worried about her leaving me and I told him that she was always welcome to go out for the night but there was no fear of her leaving me. We are much too good with each other and she would never meet a guy as open minded as I am. Another thing is the farm, we have 200 acres of hills and creeks and horses that she can run naked through all spring summer and fall. About that time the guy came in her ass and she let out a yell that you could hear a mile away. She is very vocal when she cums. Ellen rose up with the guys’ cock still deep in her ass and leaned back and turned her head as they kissed like lovers do.

The other guy asked her if she would go with them and hang out at his house so that he could show her off to some of his friends. Larry smiled and told Ellen that his friends were hung. She looked at me and said well you guys know I have to work on Wednesdays. Larry told her that he would make sure that she got to work on time. Ellen's already excited and hard nipples must have jutted out another 1/4 inch and she instantly became overcome with lust. Standing right in front of me I could see her body go from slut to black cock freak. She winked at me and blew me a kiss and ran into the house with her ass and pussy leaking cum down both legs to get some work clothes and toothbrush and makeup for work.

That was about 7:30 last night. She emailed me this morning that she made it to work on time but I haven't herd anything since!!!!!!:icon121::icon121::icon121:

slaggysue
12-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Well Ellen got home around 5. That was an hour later than normal and a black kid brought her home smiling like he had just won the lottery. I was out in the bar working and watched as the kid pulled her over to him in the car and they began kissing. soon it was more than kissing and he had her top off. a few minutes later they climbed over the seat in to the back of his big old car and they were fucking like wild.

I laughed at the old car squeaking there in the later afternoon sun. Since the kid was apparently ten to fifteen years younger than Ellen I decided he would love a cold beer after such a fun workout and light a fire in out patio fireplace and when they were calming down and looked out I waved them both over to join me. Ellen came out naked carrying her clothes and the kid was pulling up his pants looking a bit concerned with me around. Ellen reassured him it was OK and he took the Budweiser.

Ellen grabbed a glass of wife and we joked about my wild sexy wife. He, being young, was sporting wood again and I told him that the hot tub was fun to play in. Ellen filled her wine, he grabbed another beer and they jumped in with me watching. The kid was already showing off how good he could fuck a white women. It was great watching my sexy wife with the fit Young black kid.

slaggysue
12-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Yesterday was another wild time. It was just past noon and Ellen was watching tv naked in our family room by the fireplace. we were going to her dad's place for Thanksgiving dinner and Ellen was going to go over to help him cook. No one else was coming till about five that evening so I dropped her off at his back door and she carried her clothes in and stayed naked as always. She had shaved her pussy that morning and cut her left pussy lip pretty bad and it had a big spot of dried blood. Her dad quickly asked why she was bleeding since she some of her boyfriends had paid to have her uterus ablated last spring and she had not had a bloody period since.

I left as she was showing him her pussy up close and telling him that she cut herself. They are the wildest dad and daughter I have ever met. I knew they would be fucking by the time I backed out of the driveway. I ran to the store and picked up some potatoes and milk for them and when I got back he must have just pulled his cock out of her pussy because it was still sloppy wet and gaping. I helped peel potatoes and they were teasing and flirting the whole time. He splashed milk on her big right tit and sucked on her hard nipple and she leaned back to give him easy access. He didn't even try to hide his hand as it slid down into her sloppy shaved pussy lips. she moaned and spread her legs wider as they started kissing deep. I walked into the other room and listened to them fucking with her bent over the counter.

That was twice in less than two hours. This time they fucked for nearly twenty five minutes before he unloaded into her 22 year younger pussy. They kissed a bit more then went back to joking around and cooking. his cum was sliding down her inner thighs and she left it hanging as if showing off how hot she was. I reminded her it was getting close till the others were going to show up but she stayed naked right up till I told her that her brother was pulling up the drive. it was then that she pulled on her skin tight 12" skirt and white tank-top. her big tits hung heavy and free in the tight shirt showing off her hard nipples and her wet thighs showed right up to the bottoms of her tight little ass cheeks.

She just had her shirt on when her brother stepped in the back door and whistled at his sister telling her how hot she looked. Her dad agreed that they had on hot little woman there, and slapped her hot little ass. her bro pulled up her skirt and looked at her pussy telling her that he wanted some of it before everyone else got there. she pulled him into the bedroom and they fucked loud and hard. When they were finished and coming out all sweaty the rest of the family showed up. the boys were drawn to her hot ass peeking out of her tiny skirt all evening. when she sat on the sofa her pussy was completely out in the open and everyone teased her about her tattoo of a butterfly over it.

It was about ten when everything was cleaned up and we left. Ellen was so horny from the flashing that she had been doing she stripped in the truck and made me let her out at one of here black boyfriends house. there were lots of cars parked around in the dark street as my slut wife walked naked into the house. She called my cell phone out of breath and horny a few minutes later and told me to go home.

April
12-08-2011, 09:12 PM
Thanks for another hot tale

dragonsclaw
10-24-2015, 02:31 AM
Had me hard really quickly, I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks.