PDA

View Full Version : First Public encounter with cock

kinky23
12-16-2011, 12:54 PM
Well id never done anything with a guy at the time...but always wanted to try...

Well one day while working i stoped to use a public toilet as i went in there was a guy stood at the urinals i had a piss and went to wash my hands the same guy still stood in there but i noticed his arm moving rapidly as i washed my hands and looked over to him he turned and looked at me...asking if i would help him...i was there in a blink of an eye holding his throbbing cock in my hand i started wanking him and asked if he wanted to go into a cubicle so we did... i asked if i could suck on his cock he agreed i took his hard throbbing cock in my mouth and started to suck....he pre cummed in my mouth so i must have been doing something right :)....i carryed on for 5 mins and he was ready to blow his load so i rapidly started sucking and wanking my own cock and boom huge blast of thick white cum in my mouth i swallowed it all and carryed on sucking the rest out of his cock.....my first time sucking cock....wont be my last either ;)

April
12-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
12-24-2011, 01:03 AM
short but o.k.

Rich_Dyck
12-29-2011, 10:42 PM
could use more substance but is alright for a start