PDA

View Full Version : my ex girlfriend kinky night in

kinky23
12-16-2011, 01:05 PM
Well my ex girlfriend stayed in one night had a few drinks together and one thing lead to another....we took it to the bedroom she started sucking my soft cock and it was hard in seconds i then started licking her pussy getting it wet and i thought to myself im going to try something new and see what her reaction is to this....so licking away sticking my tounge in her wet pussy i moved my tounge lower and started to lick her ass hole....she lifted her ass in the air so yeah she likes that... i carry on licking her pussy and ass and then i play with her ass hole with my finger i push it in...REALLLY tight... she lets out a moan...so i start fingering her ass and rapidly licking her clit....the moans get louder and louder then she squirts her juices all over my face i couldnt get enough so i keep going and she does it again (i love pussy juice)...i turn her around doggy style and put my cock in her pussy and then her ass and then pussy so on and so on...then i move on to just fucking her dripping pussy she gets the dildo out... and to my suprise starts rubbing it on my ass hole...she spits on my ass hole and i feel the dildo being pushed into my ass i kinda liked this....so once the dildo was in she was ramming it in and out on vibrate and sucking my cock.....and playing with her pussy....then it gets wild.... she lays on her back next to me...starts fingering herself 1 finger then 2 fingers then 3 fingers then 4 fingers omg im thinkin this is kinky shit.....then she goes for the 5th and boom shes ramming her whole fist up her pussy while i kneel at bottom of the bed wanking my cock like crazy....then just as im going to blow my load i dive over to her and she takes it all in her mouth ....kinky night and i loved it and so did she...

April
12-16-2011, 04:42 PM
Thanks for sharing your wild night with us :)

davesmistress
12-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Thanks for the new addition

frankjohnmoore
12-24-2011, 01:02 AM
very good,,,,thanks

jbrick
01-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Nice story

kfx700racer
08-22-2012, 08:06 PM
thanks